Author Topic: Christian Eriksen  (Read 20189 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Christian Eriksen
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2021, 02:20:04 pm »
Well, presumably, they then should have had a similar thought to the majority of the people: we really shouldn’t be showing this. I don’t really get the defense of yesterday’s broadcast: somebody made the decision to keep the camera on a dying man’s face. And made the decision to show his weeping partner. They had other options.

I haven't seen a single person defending the broadcast, on here or elsewhere.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2021, 02:42:21 pm »
You're expecting people to think rationally whilst seeing somebody die right before their eyes.

I've administered CPR and put someone in the recovery position when required, Instinct and training just kicks in.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2021, 02:51:52 pm »
Speedy recovery Christian.
#JFT97

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2021, 02:56:30 pm »
So now the argument is why people didn’t turn it off?

I was desperate to know he was going to survive. I knew no other way of keeping up.

What they didn’t need to do was zoom in on his wife and on him getting CPR and defibrillated.

They can keep cameras on without that thoughless shit.

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2021, 02:58:04 pm »
Mattias Karén
@MattiasKaren
Denmark’s team doctor Morten Boesen has confirmed Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest and that ”he was gone” before he was resuscitated.
Boesen says ”we got him back after one defib. That’s quite fast. ... How close were we? I don't know.” #EURO2020

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2021, 02:58:29 pm »
Just been confirmed he suffered a cardiac arrest and the doctor said he was "lost" but they managed to bring him back. Terrifying that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2021, 03:01:53 pm »
'UEFA has special COVID rule that would give teams up to 48 hours to resume the match, but would only give Denmark until noon the following day to resume the match':-

https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/landsholdsfodbold/grotesk-situation-danmark-sat-skakmat/8628797 (translated via google)

'Former internationals criticise UEFA after Eriksen's collapse':-

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/former-internationals-criticise-uefa-after-eriksens-collapse-2021-06-13/?

& https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/13/peter-schmeichel-criticises-uefa-over-restarting-denmark-game

'"They were given a choice that is not a choice -- play tonight, or play tomorrow at 12. I think that, I'm sorry, but that is not a choice," Laudrup said.'

'Denmark coach regrets restart v Finland':-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57458978

https://twitter.com/MattiasKaren/status/1404070661497274370

'Denmark’s team doctor Morten Boesen has confirmed Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest and that ”he was gone” before he was resuscitated.
Boesen says ”we got him back after one defib. That’s quite fast. ... How close were we? I don't know.”'

Denmark's 'National team doctor: All tests of Eriksen look fine so far':-

https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/landsholdsfodbold/landsholdslaege-alle-tests-af-eriksen-ser-foreloebigt-fine-ud/8629538 (translated via google)

^ 'There is still no explanation as to why Christian Eriksen fell on the field in Saturday's European Championship match.

- That's one of the reasons he's still in the hospital. It is to find out what happened, says Boesen.'

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:47:10 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2021, 03:36:27 pm »

'UEFA TV Director explains decision to continue broadcasting after Eriksen collapse, BBC diverts blame':-

https://www.foottheball.com/uefa-euro/christian-eriksen-denmark-finland-bbc-insensitive-coverage-ian-wright-gary-lineker

& https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/christian-eriksen-collapse-bbc-cpr-b1864814.html

A shame the director doesn't mention or attempt to justify showing close-up shots of Eriksen's distressed wife on the side-lines - or shots of Eriksen receiving CPR and defibrillation.

Probably because he can't.

Nor can the BBC justify deciding to carry on showing the above footage - instead of going back to the studio.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:46:52 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2021, 03:51:21 pm »
Just been confirmed he suffered a cardiac arrest and the doctor said he was "lost" but they managed to bring him back. Terrifying that.

Not a heart attack then, instead the electric signals have been messed up, which is why the defib worked.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2021, 03:59:43 pm »

Yep. Makes sense considering the team doctor said yesterday that he was breathing and had a pulse when they got to him and then took a turn for the worst

'UEFA has special COVID rule that would give teams up to 48 hours to resume the match, but would only give Denmark until noon the following day to resume the match':-

Disgraceful really. Amazing that they've never thought of the possibility of something like this happening, considering the amount of times it has in the past two decades. Also Hjulmand is spot on, they shouldn't have been put in a situation to play when they did.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 04:16:47 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2021, 04:16:15 pm »
Not a heart attack then, instead the electric signals have been messed up, which is why the defib worked.
Heart attack is a plumbing issue (lack of blood flow).
Cardiac arrest is an electrical issue (electrical signals get messed up causing heart to stop). Electrical issue has to be restarted with a defibrillator as it's very unlikely that CPR on its own can get it restarted.

I would imagine that he's looking at an implantable device, but the long term prognosis is very good thankfully.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2021, 04:39:22 pm »
Heart attack is a plumbing issue (lack of blood flow).
Cardiac arrest is an electrical issue (electrical signals get messed up causing heart to stop). Electrical issue has to be restarted with a defibrillator as it's very unlikely that CPR on its own can get it restarted.

I would imagine that he's looking at an implantable device, but the long term prognosis is very good thankfully.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't already wearing an AED vest right now whilst waiting

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2021, 04:55:14 pm »
Do you want a transcript of the call? I'm sure if you wrote to the Danish FA they'd give it to you.

I don't need a transcript, i'll leave it to the manager to clarify:

Denmark boss Kasper Hjulmand said he thought it was wrong for players to be asked if they wanted to continue the match following the incident.

"I know it's very difficult," Hjulmand said. "But looking back it was the wrong thing to make the decision between the two scenarios to the players in this case.

"Players were in a shock condition. Players who didn't really know yet if they had lost their best friend. And they have to decide between these two things. And I have a sense that we shouldn't have played.

"I know it's difficult. It's just a feeling I have. Maybe we should have just gone on to the bus and gone home and let's see what the next days would have brought.

"That's just my feeling now, but I think it was a very, very tough decision that the players had to try to make a decision. I know it's difficult, but I have a sense that it was wrong for the players to be given this situation."

< sounds like the decision to resume playing was before they spoke to Christian>

Hjulmand said the team spoke to Eriksen before resuming the game, adding that the Inter Milan midfielder was more focused on his teammates.

"Typically, Christian he was concerned about us and, of course, his family. He said 'I don't remember much' and 'I'm more concerned about you guys, how are you doing?' That's typical Christian. That just shows that these big players and their generosity. He's a hell of a player, but what a person he is as well."

Now, I would suspect the manager would mention that Christian asked his team mate to play on and that was why they decided to return to the pitch. To win it for Christian...as some in the media suggested was the case. Of course, the media won't be brought to task for ..imho..jumping to judgement and trying to be first to a story. And we've all seen that over the years how wrong the media are. But some said it. Some tweeted it, so it had to be true.

And when someone brings it up that they don't see evidence, well they get a bit of stick as well.

It's not about vindication as such. It's about not letting the media dictate the story when evidence may suggest otherwise. The evidence for me was the pictures of the players warming up in tears. That didn't suggest that Christian told them go play for him.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2021, 05:01:53 pm »
I don't need a transcript, i'll leave it to the manager to clarify:

Denmark boss Kasper Hjulmand said he thought it was wrong for players to be asked if they wanted to continue the match following the incident.

"I know it's very difficult," Hjulmand said. "But looking back it was the wrong thing to make the decision between the two scenarios to the players in this case.

"Players were in a shock condition. Players who didn't really know yet if they had lost their best friend. And they have to decide between these two things. And I have a sense that we shouldn't have played.

"I know it's difficult. It's just a feeling I have. Maybe we should have just gone on to the bus and gone home and let's see what the next days would have brought.

"That's just my feeling now, but I think it was a very, very tough decision that the players had to try to make a decision. I know it's difficult, but I have a sense that it was wrong for the players to be given this situation."

< sounds like the decision to resume playing was before they spoke to Christian>

Hjulmand said the team spoke to Eriksen before resuming the game, adding that the Inter Milan midfielder was more focused on his teammates.

"Typically, Christian he was concerned about us and, of course, his family. He said 'I don't remember much' and 'I'm more concerned about you guys, how are you doing?' That's typical Christian. That just shows that these big players and their generosity. He's a hell of a player, but what a person he is as well."

Now, I would suspect the manager would mention that Christian asked his team mate to play on and that was why they decided to return to the pitch. To win it for Christian...as some in the media suggested was the case. Of course, the media won't be brought to task for ..imho..jumping to judgement and trying to be first to a story. And we've all seen that over the years how wrong the media are. But some said it. Some tweeted it, so it had to be true.

And when someone brings it up that they don't see evidence, well they get a bit of stick as well.

It's not about vindication as such. It's about not letting the media dictate the story when evidence may suggest otherwise. The evidence for me was the pictures of the players warming up in tears. That didn't suggest that Christian told them go play for him.

But you've pivoted a bit from the original point which people disagreed with you about. You said the media and UEFA played the story in order to get the game going (quote below), which hasn't been suggested or backed up anywhere. Not seen a single UEFA statement mentioning Eriksen telling the team to play.

What actually happened - rather than a media/UEFA conspiracy relating to Erikesen calling the players - was the players chose to finish the game that evening, rather than finishing it the next morning (or forfeiting it) as we've learned UEFA forced them to decide between.

IMHO..the media and UEFA are playing the story to get the game going.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2021, 05:38:59 pm »
So now the argument is why people didn’t turn it off?

I was desperate to know he was going to survive. I knew no other way of keeping up.
Same. There was no way I was turning it off, I was distraught, I wanted to know he was ok, a hand, a movement, a signal. I couldn't switch off and wonder. I wish I'd have seen or received that pic of him on the stretcher 15 mins before I did. It gave huge relief.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2021, 05:39:17 pm »
But you've pivoted a bit from the original point which people disagreed with you about. You said the media and UEFA played the story in order to get the game going (quote below), which hasn't been suggested or backed up anywhere. Not seen a single UEFA statement mentioning Eriksen telling the team to play.

What actually happened - rather than a media/UEFA conspiracy relating to Erikesen calling the players - was the players chose to finish the game that evening, rather than finishing it the next morning (or forfeiting it) as we've learned UEFA forced them to decide between.

I don't think UEFA come out of it that well though Craig, they were told it had to be played by mid-day tomorrow. The players then presumably decided among themselves to play it straight away despite some still not being in a fit condition. Two of them had to be subbed as they couldn't go on. Surely more discretion could have been used by the powers that be.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2021, 06:32:11 pm »
I don't think UEFA come out of it that well though Craig, they were told it had to be played by mid-day tomorrow. The players then presumably decided among themselves to play it straight away despite some still not being in a fit condition. Two of them had to be subbed as they couldn't go on. Surely more discretion could have been used by the powers that be.

Absolutely agree Jill.

Was more just taking issue with 4pools more conspiratorial take, about UEFA coordinating messages relating to Eriksen saying the game should be played

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2021, 06:47:25 pm »
Absolutely agree Jill.

Was more just taking issue with 4pools more conspiratorial take, about UEFA coordinating messages relating to Eriksen saying the game should be played

Yes, that’s true.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2021, 09:11:47 pm »
The amount of games played in 19/20 has literally nothing to do with the amount of games played in 20/21.

I'll go first then mate.

I don't really give a fuck .

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2021, 09:55:23 pm »
I am so glad I missed the whole thing, especially now having read this thread. So glad to see he is on the mend.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2021, 10:24:35 pm »
'UEFA TV Director explains decision to continue broadcasting after Eriksen collapse, BBC diverts blame':-

https://www.foottheball.com/uefa-euro/christian-eriksen-denmark-finland-bbc-insensitive-coverage-ian-wright-gary-lineker

& https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/christian-eriksen-collapse-bbc-cpr-b1864814.html

A shame the director doesn't mention or attempt to justify showing close-up shots of Eriksen's distressed wife on the side-lines - or shots of Eriksen receiving CPR and defibrillation.

Probably because he can't.

Nor can the BBC justify deciding to carry on showing the above footage - instead of going back to the studio.

That's on the director who I doubt will be working for the BBC on live events ever again.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline androulla

• aka little monkey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
Wishing you a very speedy recovery Christian.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2021, 10:40:02 pm »
Wishing you a very speedy recovery Christian.
Likewise. God bless him.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2021, 10:58:48 pm »
I'll go first then mate.

I don't really give a fuck .

That's pretty evident. Thanks for coming.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2021, 11:48:38 am »
Anti-vaxxers spreading rumours that Eriksen had the vaccine on the 31st May despite Inter saying he hasn't had one. Fucking disgraceful!

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2021, 11:51:43 am »
Anti-vaxxers spreading rumours that Eriksen had the vaccine on the 31st May despite Inter saying he hasn't had one. Fucking disgraceful!

Absolute vermin they are.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2021, 12:06:17 pm »
Absolute vermin they are.

Speaking of vermin:

Vandals smashed a football club defibrillator kit hours after Danish international Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest in a game.

Buxted FC in East Sussex said the damage, caught on CCTV in the early hours of Sunday, was "disgusting".

Footage has been posted on the club's Twitter account and viewed more than 1.4 million times.

Sussex Police said officers have arrested a 17-year-old boy on suspicion of causing criminal damage.

Club chairman Richard Turner condemned those responsible.

He said: "Everyone at the club is a volunteer, we work hard for what we've got, but now we'll have to raise funds to replace it."

The vandalism happened hours after Christian Eriksen collapsed during his side's Euro 2020 game against Finland.

He was given prolonged treatment on the pitch before being taken to hospital where he is now recovering.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-57466276

So, basically, this person wants to try to kill someone???
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 12:08:00 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2021, 12:07:18 pm »

Vile behaviour. I was fuming when I saw the shite they were peddling on social media within minutes of Eriksen collapsing

Speaking of vermin:

Vandals smashed a football club defibrillator kit hours after Danish international Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest in a game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-57466276

:wanker  FFS

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2021, 12:20:21 pm »
They should do time over that
YNWA

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2021, 03:07:05 pm »
Informative video with David Ginola.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d6sJG90gv-I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d6sJG90gv-I</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2021, 04:15:26 pm »
Glad to see he is doing well..wonder if he will ever play again? Dodgy one

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2021, 04:21:24 pm »
Informative video with David Ginola.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d6sJG90gv-I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d6sJG90gv-I</a>

CPR and use of defibrillators should be taught at school. I've done both as part of the first aid at work course, the defib is a piece of piss, as the machine has a voice that tells you what to do and will not deliver a shock unless it detects a problem in the patient.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2021, 04:52:08 pm »
A Uefa spokesperson told the BBC: "Uefa is sure it treated the matter with utmost respect for the sensitive situation and for the players. It was decided to restart the match only after the two teams requested to finish the game on the same evening.

"The players' need for 48 hours' rest between matches eliminated other options."

Not sure I'd class it as the 'utmost respect'

He also missed off a bit - 'It was decided to restart the match only after the two teams requested to finish the game on the same evening after we didn't really give them a choice in the matter.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57468439

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2021, 04:52:10 pm »
CPR and use of defibrillators should be taught at school. I've done both as part of the first aid at work course, the defib is a piece of piss, as the machine has a voice that tells you what to do and will not deliver a shock unless it detects a problem in the patient.

They're brilliant pieces of kit, the diagnostics in them are potentially life saving in themselves. The little pack you get with the razor etc is invaluable too.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2021, 05:06:17 pm »
They're brilliant pieces of kit, the diagnostics in them are potentially life saving in themselves. The little pack you get with the razor etc is invaluable too.

Our company introduced them into every Branch and office about 10 years ago, brilliant bits of kit.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2021, 08:58:27 am »
Even if he had had the vaccine is means nothing. Millions have been vaccinated yet they try to use an isolated case to confect a horrible narrative.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2021, 09:08:38 am »
Done my first aid course 3 weeks ago, the defib is the easiest part, and the statistics on life saving increases if one is used are incredible. If they're not in every street , they should be.
I have started noticing them in red phone boxes since the course assessor mentioned them, a lot of villages in the south east have them. A nice idea.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2021, 10:01:44 am »

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2021, 11:32:34 am »
Not sure I'd class it as the 'utmost respect'

He also missed off a bit - 'It was decided to restart the match only after the two teams requested to finish the game on the same evening after we didn't really give them a choice in the matter.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57468439

A drawing in a danish newspaper summed UEFA up for what they really are and care about.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2021, 12:49:21 pm »
Came across a Facebook page called "EURO CUP LIVE 2020 Denmark vs Finland"

The page is literally just a video of the Eriksen footage.

Reported the video and the page for a whole host of reasons and Facebook have already reviewed the reports. Apparently it doesn't go against any of their community standards.