Author Topic: Blu-ray Thread  (Read 43002 times)

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
Re: Blu-ray Thread
« Reply #200 on: December 5, 2008, 11:55:01 am »
Play have posted my Dark Knight Blu Ray! Guess I'll have it to watch read for next weekend... which is the first one of my holidays. Can't wait.

Ordered mine from Amazon today. Forgot Play were shipping them early
I ordered from Amazon also.  They posted it today.  Hoped to get it for this weekend.  Bastards!

Knew I should have ordered from Play.

Haven't looked forward to seeing a film again so much in ages.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: December 5, 2008, 12:24:23 pm »
Doubt I'll get it from Play by this weekend though- it said to allow 3-5 days for delivery. In previous experiences, Amazon have been the more likely to deliver quicker than the 'expected time for delivery' . I don't mind though to be honest! Got loads to watch... latest Heroes episodes, some stuff on iPlayer I wanted to catch, a stack of classic football matches on DVD... shitloads!
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
  • ....its not a matter of life and death...........
« Reply #202 on: December 5, 2008, 01:17:51 pm »
i would say absolutely yes

you get so much more out of a film with proper surround sound even from a DVD (dolby 5.1)

A decent 5.1 system can be had for £200 including speakers

However if you want to take advantage of the extra HD sound formats you will need a HD 5.1 system.

I think they are starting at around the £300 add in speakers to that and your looking at £400-£500

Although i have a ps3 to play my blurays i only have a standard 5.1 system and dont get the HD formats but its still pretty darn good. I will be looking at upgrading next year though

cheers. i already have a superb 1000w Sony 5.1 DTS home cinema system (forgot the spec code) which i am a bit loathe to get rid of, especially as its all wired aound the front room). as i said, i can only find Blu-Ray players at the moment, like here:  http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/samsung/bd-p1500.html

my HDTV is Samsung also so this kit integrates with it, BUT, the sound will come through the tv for this, some one point in me in the right direction for "complete Blu-ray systems" player/5.1 speakers included and ill take it from there.

appreciated. 
...no one remembers second place....

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: December 5, 2008, 02:51:39 pm »
Sorry Nelly, but why would you want to keep your older Home Cinema setup, (DVD I presume) and play the latest bluray through TV speakers?

Is your current system an all in one HTIB - ie, it outputs to the speakers direct from the back of the player. Or is it a seperate Amp?
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline nandotorres

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: December 5, 2008, 03:13:12 pm »
cheers. i already have a superb 1000w Sony 5.1 DTS home cinema system (forgot the spec code) which i am a bit loathe to get rid of, especially as its all wired aound the front room). as i said, i can only find Blu-Ray players at the moment, like here:  http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/samsung/bd-p1500.html

my HDTV is Samsung also so this kit integrates with it, BUT, the sound will come through the tv for this, some one point in me in the right direction for "complete Blu-ray systems" player/5.1 speakers included and ill take it from there.

appreciated.

Get a PS3 mate. Its better than most standalone players and does a good job of upscaling and is a media station to boot.

Your current 5.1 system will most definately have an optical out wich can go into the PS3 and you can utilise your current system :)

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #205 on: December 5, 2008, 03:41:52 pm »
But the PS3 cannot give HD over optical so would need to be HDMI to amp, HDMI from amp to Tele.

Also the PS3 gets firmware updates to imporve the BluRay player so it will never be out of date.

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: December 5, 2008, 05:14:23 pm »
I have a 5.1 DTS Surround system, that connects to my PS3 via Optical, and then I have the HDMI from my PS3 going straight into my Panny Plasma.

There wouldn't be any need to take the PS3 picture through the amp!

"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #207 on: December 5, 2008, 05:17:09 pm »
The PS3 doesn't do full hd sound through optical.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/876685-ps3-true-hd.html

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: December 5, 2008, 05:19:38 pm »
Argh - is full HD sound 7.1 then or 5.1?

To be honest, the sound I have through the system at the moment sounds really good, but I was tempted when I saw this, but it's too expensive at the moment.....

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=4ZRP
"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #209 on: December 5, 2008, 05:20:50 pm »
It is way over my head too Nat, so just sticking to HDMI :P

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #210 on: December 5, 2008, 08:24:39 pm »
Sorry Nelly, but why would you want to keep your older Home Cinema setup, (DVD I presume) and play the latest bluray through TV speakers?

Is your current system an all in one HTIB - ie, it outputs to the speakers direct from the back of the player. Or is it a seperate Amp?

yes its all in one, sony dav dz500f, 1000 watts its a fucking monster of a sound system mate, i can only really have it on 20/25 before the glass starts to crack!! but no its not a seperate amp.

i thought if your tv was HD, then when a blu ray (hd) player was connected (via hdmi) then the sound would be high def as well??

Get a PS3 mate. Its better than most standalone players and does a good job of upscaling and is a media station to boot.

Your current 5.1 system will most definately have an optical out wich can go into the PS3 and you can utilise your current system :)

thanks for the advice, but surely a PS3 is more game player orientated? besides, im having enough trouble talking the missus around to having a blu ray, if i suggest buying a PS3 i'll have no chance!!

Argh - is full HD sound 7.1 then or 5.1?

To be honest, the sound I have through the system at the moment sounds really good, but I was tempted when I saw this, but it's too expensive at the moment.....

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=4ZRP

from the reviews i have read today, 7.1 adn 1080hp is the FULL experience. i like this.....http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B0012UUW28/sr=1-2/qid=1228508550/ref=dp_image_0/275-8615279-6958622?ie=UTF8&n=560798&s=electronics&qid=1228508550&sr=1-2

obviously its a lot of money, but i think you would be set for life, a SOUND (HA HA) investment indeed sir!!

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 6, 2008, 01:55:55 am »
yes its all in one, sony dav dz500f, 1000 watts its a fucking monster of a sound system mate, i can only really have it on 20/25 before the glass starts to crack!! but no its not a seperate amp.

i thought if your tv was HD, then when a blu ray (hd) player was connected (via hdmi) then the sound would be high def as well??

No mate. Most TVs are stereo sound out or surround, which is a pseudo type of 5.1.

All HD means on your telly is that it can play pictures in 1080p (Full HD) of 1080i (HD Ready). The sound still has to come out of the speakers, of which there are normally only two or three. TVs also dont have the proper hardware or codecs to decode the signal from the player. In an ideal world you need a seperate Amp that you can either connect your player to (either the player will output Bitstream sound and the amp will decode it, or the player will decode it and output multichannel PCM) and the Amp will then wack it out to yor 6 speakers. The easiest methd is if you have an Amp that has HDMI inputs and outputs. Bluray player to Amp input via HDMI, configure the Amp to put picture to your telly (via HDMI out) and let it do its thing to your speakers.

You cant get TRUEHD or DTS-HD over coax/optical. (unless you want to run 6 cables from the player to the amp and not many support this method) These are the HD sound output formats at the moment although every disc will come with 5.1 as minimum, which very amp will play and you can connect with Fibre.

thanks for the advice, but surely a PS3 is more game player orientated? besides, im having enough trouble talking the missus around to having a blu ray, if i suggest buying a PS3 i'll have no chance!!

PS3 is actually one of the best players out. The picture and sound are both top drawer. I had a Panny BD30 player which I've just sold to get the PS3. The Panny was/still is regarded as one of the best players out there. To tell the truth there is no discernible difference between the PS3 and the Panny. And it upscales normal DVDs much better than the Panny does. And you dont have to get an amp that will decode a bitstream.

The advantages of the PS3?

1. Its a gaming machine.  And a very good one at that. I had a 360 which I got rid of because I basically only play the odd game or two so its handy to have it for that if I want it. The 360 cant support Bluray playack. The PS3 does both very well.

2. Its much more than a gaming console. And much more than a Blu ray player. It connects wirelessly to the internet and updates automatically to all the latest standards. It allows you to surf the net.

3. It is basically an excellent media centre that just happens to play games as well.

I have mine set up at the moment and it runs everything I want from the one place. And its a lot smaller and quieter than having an Xbox and a blue ray player,  (and you have a DVDas well cos its your amp) and all the associated leads and power packs in the case of the Xbox.

Here's what mine does for me at the moment:
Plays blurays
Upscales (very well) and pays DVDs
Lets me connect my USB sticks to play back movies/music/pictures
Lets me connect my HD video camera to it via its SD card or USB ports. Allows me to save to its hard drive.
Streams music/videos and pics seamlessly from the PC upstairs which has most of my ripped movies/DVDs etc. And upscales them.
Plays back DIVX ad Mpeg files.
Can use it to surf the net. Plays back Tube8 stuff  ;)
Is much better looking than the Xbox.

Oh, and it plays games. Very well!
And allows connectivity to the worldwide games scene wirelessly from out the box - for free. Xbox live is a bit better but you have to pay, and if you want to go wireless then you have to buy an adaptor.

Im usually one of the "oooh that new I've gotta have that" brigade I'm afraid - hence the panny etc when it first came out. But to tell the truth the PS3 does everything as well, if not better, than having a stand alone  Bluray Player and my Xbox. You might not want games, but its there if you eve do. You might not want a media centre, but its there if you do.

Best buy around at the moment IMO for entertainment.

Oh, and dont worry about 7.1 unless you're really serious on HT, or have a dedicated room for a really expensive system. Not many discs seem to support 7.1 at the moment anyway. There's better money to be spent IMO.

Hope that was helpfull.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline nandotorres

• Anny Roader
« Reply #212 on: December 6, 2008, 10:44:39 am »

Re: optical connection

i was saying he could utilise his current 5.1 setup with the ps3 and then invest in a HD amp if he so desired in the future ?
« Last Edit: December 6, 2008, 10:46:31 am by nandotorres »

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #213 on: December 6, 2008, 11:27:07 am »
But he could use HDMI going into the amp and still get the best sound as the PS3 will decode the HD sound via HDMI, not the Amp. ;)

Offline nandotorres

• Anny Roader
« Reply #214 on: December 6, 2008, 09:40:30 pm »
But he could use HDMI going into the amp and still get the best sound as the PS3 will decode the HD sound via HDMI, not the Amp. ;)

not if his amp is not HD sound format compatible ie. his current sony system ??

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #215 on: December 7, 2008, 12:43:36 am »
Was thinking of getting a 7.1 speaker setup. However, my mate was saying "ps3 doesn't output true 7.1"....WTF does this mean?
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #216 on: December 8, 2008, 01:36:55 pm »
 :D

Blert, Walshy, Nando: thankyou all for your help boys, i have actually called 2 "well known" high street technology retailers this weekend ( i wont name them) but most of the information they gave me blew me away, i hung up more confused than ever!!)  :no

i would never have thought of getting a ps3 at all until you mentioned it, but if you throw in wireless surfing AS WELL ( i have sky wireless mid) then it would seem like a fairly obvious choice.

So, in a nutshell.

PS3-HDMI to TV
PS3-OPTICAL to current 5.1 speaker system (again thanks for the advice re 5.1/7.1).

Or PS3-AMP(HD)-current 5.1 speaker system (in future) High Def amp's, any recommendations???     

Offline USgooner

• Liverpool Red.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: December 8, 2008, 01:40:06 pm »
Bought Dark night on Blue-ray from play.com, it arrived on saturday, it was my 1st blu-ray movie, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT, the picture quality was jaw dropping
« Last Edit: December 8, 2008, 01:53:33 pm by USgooner »

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #218 on: December 8, 2008, 01:42:58 pm »
Nelly, you are better off going:

PS3 > HDMI > Amp > HDMI > TV.  You get better HD sound options using HDMI.

:wave

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #219 on: December 8, 2008, 01:45:24 pm »
Nelly, you are better off going:

PS3 > HDMI > Amp > HDMI > TV.  You get better HD sound options using HDMI.

:wave

...so the sound comes out the amp then?

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #220 on: December 8, 2008, 02:18:24 pm »
Yes it does mate.  The sound can be carried to the amp via HDMI or optical, but HDMI gives you more HD options.

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: December 8, 2008, 03:26:15 pm »
Bored at work so I gave this a little go for you. My Powerpoint skills know no bounds  ;D

If you set up like this you will need to do some settings on the PS3 and the Amp, but they're pretty  straightforward. I've got an Onkyo 605 which does the lot and is pretty much cheap enough if you want a basic but decent set up. The 606 is the latest one (from the basic range) but has an extra HDMI input. They can be picked up second hand fairly easily now.

You'll be able to bin your DVD player though as the PS3 is an excellent player and a very good upscaler. Dont go to the usual suspects to buy any of the stuff you decide on. You'll get more for your budget (whatever it is) by staying the hell away from them.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #222 on: December 8, 2008, 03:32:53 pm »
Bored at work so I gave this a little go for you. My Powerpoint skills know no bounds  ;D

If you set up like this you will need to do some settings on the PS3 and the Amp, but they're pretty  straightforward. I've got an Onkyo 605 which does the lot and is pretty much cheap enough if you want a basic but decent set up. The 606 is the latest one (from the basic range) but has an extra HDMI input. They can be picked up second hand fairly easily now.

You'll be able to bin your DVD player though as the PS3 is an excellent player and a very good upscaler. Dont go to the usual suspects to buy any of the stuff you decide on. You'll get more for your budget (whatever it is) by staying the hell away from them.

Where do i put my chair??!!  ;)

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 8, 2008, 03:51:09 pm »

You dont need a chair when you're standing outside looking in through someones window mate.

Offline Jason McG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: December 8, 2008, 03:57:29 pm »

Just sit on the sub, that's what I do when I'm watching tube8.

I just wanted to reinforce what's been said about the PS3, the idea of using games console as my main DVD player was one I struggled with until I actually tried it. I can't understand why anyone would buy a stand alone BR player, PS3 is a great player and standard DVD's are really impressive in it.

I want another one for my bedroom but first would have to be a new amp and maybe a couple of extra speakers for the living room.
I'm so fucking angry I'm rubbing my face!!!

Offline MaschSkrtel

• Kopite
  • illegitimus non carborundum
« Reply #225 on: December 8, 2008, 04:23:12 pm »
im hoping to get Sony HT SF 1300. but gettin confused bout connnections.
i can figure out to connect my PS3 to HDMI slot on 1300 and output to TV from 1300. just bit confused bout connecting DVD recorder. which slot is best to use OPT N, COAX IN or Audio input. whichever option is best what cable will i require
illegitimus non carborundum

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: December 8, 2008, 07:20:52 pm »
Bought Dark night on Blue-ray from play.com, it arrived on saturday, it was my 1st blu-ray movie, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT, the picture quality was jaw dropping

Will have it waiting for me when I get home on Friday. Looking forward to it. Also, got Cloverfield, Ironman, Se7n, The Bourne trilogy, 21 and Shooter in HD on the hard drive last night. Plenty to get stuck into over Christmas!
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #227 on: December 8, 2008, 08:55:36 pm »
Kinda disappointed it arrive today, but guessing as i chose free delivery and it was despatched on Saturday night it is unlikely it to get here before midweek (tomorrow at the earliest)
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #228 on: December 8, 2008, 09:04:45 pm »

mate your a star, i wouldnt dream of going high street for kit like this....http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/ONK_606.php

im assuming your speakers were bought seperately, or i could just use my existing ones i suppose? anyways your advice is well appreciated (even if we have moved the thread on from blu ray to gcse wiring!)

Offline helssmicer

• beware my Smicer-enlarging ray gun
  • Kopite
  • i love my vladi i do!!
    • The Xabi Alonso Appreciation Society
« Reply #229 on: December 8, 2008, 09:10:10 pm »
mum is buying me a blu ray player for christmas  ;D

i have been looking but I am not sure what to get?

any help, advice & recommendations please?

I have been looking at this one what do you think?

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/261/341/-/5320447/Samsung-BD-P1500-Blu-Ray-DVD-Player/Product.html?searchtype=genre

thanks everyone

I am being told & guessing a ps3 is a better option

if so any ideas were i should start with the best deal on one?

& anything i need to know? *heads of to the ps3 thread*

sorry I know I am officially useless!

Thank you for your help

:-[

Offline kmo1969

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: December 8, 2008, 09:18:18 pm »

So, if I've got a 5.1 dvd surround home cinema system could I theoretically buy an amp and plug in the existing speakers ???
"When I decided to sign a new contract I did it because Liverpool Football Club is more than a club. It is the heart of the city. It is our life and for the people here it means so much. I thought I had to sign. We have to fight. We have to do it."

"Hello, a big heart has space for everyone. Thank you."

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #231 on: December 8, 2008, 09:19:06 pm »
mum is buying me a blu ray player for christmas  ;D

i have been looking but I am not sure what to get?

any help, advice & recommendations please?

I have been looking at this one what do you think?

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/261/341/-/5320447/Samsung-BD-P1500-Blu-Ray-DVD-Player/Product.html?searchtype=genre

thanks everyone

I am being told & guessing a ps3 is a better option

if so any ideas were i should start with the best deal on one?

& anything i need to know? *heads of to the ps3 thread*

sorry I know I am officially useless!

Thank you for your help

:-[

dont worry pal, i was thr same, but advice from the guys here and a weekend of browing the tinterweb has clued me up no end.

but if mommys buying, you can find your player cheaper here...

http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/search-samsung+bdp1500

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: December 8, 2008, 09:20:29 pm »
So, if I've got a 5.1 dvd surround home cinema system could I theoretically buy an amp and plug in the existing speakers ???

yes you can.

Offline kmo1969

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: December 8, 2008, 09:23:22 pm »
yes you can.

Really !  :o  Great stuff.  The only thing about amps is that they're about 3 times the height of my dvd player and I haven't got that much room to play with.  :(
"When I decided to sign a new contract I did it because Liverpool Football Club is more than a club. It is the heart of the city. It is our life and for the people here it means so much. I thought I had to sign. We have to fight. We have to do it."

"Hello, a big heart has space for everyone. Thank you."

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #234 on: December 8, 2008, 09:45:10 pm »
mate your a star, i wouldnt dream of going high street for kit like this....http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/ONK_606.php

im assuming your speakers were bought seperately, or i could just use my existing ones i suppose? anyways your advice is well appreciated (even if we have moved the thread on from blu ray to gcse wiring!)

The 606 only does 1080i though is that right?  Doesn't it do 1080p?

Offline nellylfc72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #235 on: December 8, 2008, 10:02:28 pm »
 7.1 receiver
 1.3a HDMI Switching (4 IN, 1 OUT)
 Up-conversion of all video inputs to HDMI
 Up-scaling of all video inputs to 1080i 
 2 component inputs, 1 component output
 Bi-Amping Capability for Enhanced Musicality and Power
 140 watts at 6 ohms
 Powered Zone 2 audio output 
 Audyssey 2EQ room calibration 
 Auto Setup, via plug- in mic
 5 digital inputs (3 optical, 2 coaxial)
 Music optimizer for compressed music 
 DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby digital plus and Dolby TrueHD decoders
 Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Digital and DTS decoders
 Dolby Digital EX and complete DTS-ES
 24-bit/192

1080i, thats ok though right?

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: December 9, 2008, 04:25:20 pm »
7.1 receiver
 1.3a HDMI Switching (4 IN, 1 OUT)
 Up-conversion of all video inputs to HDMI
 Up-scaling of all video inputs to 1080i 
 2 component inputs, 1 component output
 Bi-Amping Capability for Enhanced Musicality and Power
 140 watts at 6 ohms
 Powered Zone 2 audio output 
 Audyssey 2EQ room calibration 
 Auto Setup, via plug- in mic
 5 digital inputs (3 optical, 2 coaxial)
 Music optimizer for compressed music 
 DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby digital plus and Dolby TrueHD decoders
 Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Digital and DTS decoders
 Dolby Digital EX and complete DTS-ES
 24-bit/192

1080i, thats ok though right?

1080i is fine. But if you can find a 1080p one for the same price range then go for that.

Offline nandotorres

• Anny Roader
« Reply #237 on: December 9, 2008, 04:29:33 pm »
Wathched Iron Man on blu last night.

SFX's looked crackin and was a lot better film than i thought in would be  ;D

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #238 on: December 9, 2008, 11:10:49 pm »
Got my Dark knight today. Watched the first few mins before the match and it looks good. The blacks look a bit too black, but thats going to be down to the settings on the tv

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2008, 08:11:02 am »
Got my Dark knight today. Watched the first few mins before the match and it looks good. The blacks look a bit too black, but thats going to be down to the settings on the tv
Racist.