Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 357289 times)

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Geoff's Major GenderBenderLeaningToGruffnessThread
« Reply #5440 on: June 12, 2019, 06:03:42 pm »
No. As this would imply that you are indeed correct. You are not.

You are free to believe what you like.  I know I am right, so that is enough for me  ;)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:09:17 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #5441 on: June 12, 2019, 06:07:45 pm »

So as it is the case in this thread and any other thread centering on Corbyn since he was elected that any other viewpoint other than Corbyn is a c*nt are not tolerated and any poster who forms a different opinion is personally derided in this discussion so how does that fit in with your definition of a discussion?

Nothing wrong with people sticking up for Corbyn, even though they are wrong  ;) and it is rubbish to claim it has always been like this, it is only since his abysmal showing during the referendum campaign and his subsequent betrayal of his responsibilities towards the working and middle classes due to his desire for brexit that people have turned on him and called him out for being a c*nt.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5442 on: June 12, 2019, 06:08:37 pm »
Christ. A thesaurus is just lists of words which share some similarities in meaning. It does not mean that they are directly interchangeable. I find a thesaurus useful for when the right does not spring to mind - I look up words which share some similarities, but are not quite right. I look them up in a thesaurus.

Maybe this will help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesaurus

Clearly you haven't read through all my previous posts.

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #5443 on: June 12, 2019, 06:59:26 pm »
You're reading people defending anti-semitism in Labour, people defending other people for defending anti-semitism in Labour, a chunk of whataboutery, and someone defending the use of anti-semitic tropes in their report of a meeting between Mike Pompeo and a Jewish organisation in the US.

Standard fare really...

I think that's unfair; I don't think he's defending something he acknowledges as an anti-semitic trope but it is tedious pedantry. I expect most people, in the context of a meeting, would immediately interpret "secret" as meaning clandestine and hidden with "private" meaning restricted attendance.

I'd happily question the original author's intent in using "secret" in the context they did, mind. At the same time, I'd also be concerned about foreign powers talking about involving themselves in British politics in that way. The whole thing is shite.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5444 on: June 12, 2019, 07:00:38 pm »

And neither have you apparantly. Because as Alan_X has already pointed out, you yourself have posted the definition that synonyms can also have "similar" meanings (i.e. not 100 percent the same). Horses and zebras are similiar as in they both have four legs, a mane and a tail. However, a horse is not a zebra, same as private is not necessarily secret. Thank you very much...

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5445 on: June 12, 2019, 07:01:30 pm »
I actually created this thread to point out how fucking mental politics has become.
Point proved...  50 shades of Grey to choose from and it's all Black or White, pick your side.

How about Politics and the English language for a title ?

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5446 on: June 12, 2019, 07:08:27 pm »
And neither have you apparantly. Because as Alan_X has already pointed out, you yourself have posted the definition that synonyms can also have "similar" meanings (i.e. not 100 percent the same). Horses and zebras are similiar as in they both have four legs, a mane and a tail. However, a horse is not a zebra, same as private is not necessarily secret. Thank you very much...

Yes I know.  I haven't said they are the exact same thing??

Sorry, I don't mean to be pedantic, but a zebra is not a synonym for a horse. ;)

Synonyms of 'horse'
Explore 'horse' in the dictionary
(noun)  in the sense of nag
Definition
a four-footed mammal with hooves, a mane, and a tail, used for riding and pulling carts, etc.
A small man on a grey horse had appeared.
Synonyms
nag
, mount
, mare
, colt
, filly
, stallion
, gelding
, jade
, pony
, yearling
, steed (archaic, literary)
, dobbin
, moke (Australian, slang)
, hobby (archaic, dialect)
, yarraman or yarramin (Australian)
, gee-gee (slang)
, cuddy or cuddie (dialect, mainly Scottish)
, studhorse or stud

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english-thesaurus/horse
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:11:31 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5447 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:17 pm »

That's bollocks!  I am not defending the use of AS tropes.  They are your words, not mine. My family helped many Jews escape Nazi occupied territory during WW2, and I detest all forms of descrimination/persecution, so you can do one with that shit!

I am just saying that the use of those words may not be what you are implying.  That is all.  They could be talking about dogs and cats, I'd still make the same point.  I am just highlighting that your assumption could be wrong.

Yes I am being a pedant, I am making the point simply because I can, and that I am right.

A bit of context - I designed the current exhibition at the Jewish Museum in London. It's called "Jews, Money, Myth" and explores many things including the development of anti-semitic tropes and conspiracy theories about an imagined secret cabal of Jews that run the world. It's my third exhibition with them - the first was equally challenging 'Blood' which dealt with Blood Libels and the Nuremberg race laws. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/arts/design/jews-money-myth-antisemitism-exhibition-london.html

I've read a lot of texts and seen far more antisemitic imagery than I'd like but I think I have a better than average understanding of anti-semitic imagery and language.

The use of imagery and text to cast Jews as devious and controlling is centuries old. There are Cruikshank engravings showing Jews 'secretly' influencing governments and Europe's crowned heads through money-lending.  The very essence of those conspiracies is that there are 'secret' meetings where these plans are made. They found full force in the protocols of the Elders of Zion which pruports to be the minutes of a 19th Century secret meeting attended by Jewish World Leaders to plot the takeover of the world.

As an aside, Hamas referenced the Protocols in the original Covenant of Hamas. It's still widely circulated and is referenced by the far right, the far left and islamic groups as evidence of the secret plot by the Jews to run the world.

if you have no interest in the way language is used to influence and create prejudice that's fine and it's entirely up to you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:19:59 pm by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5448 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:25 pm »

You need to get off your high stallion.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5449 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:30 pm »
I think that's unfair; I don't think he's defending something he acknowledges as an anti-semitic trope but it is tedious pedantry. I expect most people, in the context of a meeting, would immediately interpret "secret" as meaning clandestine and hidden with "private" meaning restricted attendance.

I'd happily question the original author's intent in using "secret" in the context they did, mind. At the same time, I'd also be concerned about foreign powers talking about involving themselves in British politics in that way. The whole thing is shite.

I agree with your post, especially the bolded bit.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5450 on: June 12, 2019, 07:15:22 pm »

Thank christ. We're not all masochists.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5451 on: June 12, 2019, 07:15:31 pm »

No, you're saying synonyms are interchangeable without it making a difference therefore it doesn't matter whether someone says it was a "private" or a "secret" meeting. That's clearly not the case as both words have a similar meaning, but very different connotations.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5452 on: June 12, 2019, 07:18:11 pm »

Sorry, I don't mean to be pedantic, but a zebra is not a synonym for a horse. ;)

Synonyms of 'horse'
Explore 'horse' in the dictionary
(noun)  in the sense of nag
Definition
a four-footed mammal with hooves, a mane, and a tail, used for riding and pulling carts, etc.
A small man on a grey horse had appeared.
Synonyms
nag
, mount
, mare
, colt
, filly
, stallion
, gelding
, jade
, pony
, yearling
, steed (archaic, literary)
, dobbin
, moke (Australian, slang)
, hobby (archaic, dialect)
, yarraman or yarramin (Australian)
, gee-gee (slang)
, cuddy or cuddie (dialect, mainly Scottish)
, studhorse or stud

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english-thesaurus/horse

Fuck me - are you a WUM or just not very bright? Do we have to explain metaphors now?

Seriously mate, you are tasking this off topic either because you don't understand English very well or because you're on a wind-up.

Either way, pack it in.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5453 on: June 12, 2019, 07:20:05 pm »
Point proved...  50 shades of Grey to choose from and it's all Black or White, pick your side.

How about Politics and the English language for a title ?
You seem a little put out by the thread veering off-topic into linguistic discussion. But, then there is this from a few pages back:
Now, irrespective of the above, some of what Dave has posted recently is beyond the pale. You seem more than willing to ignore the substance of what Dave has posted, give him a pass, and instead choose to attack those who have (in the main) only attacked Dave's obnoxious views. Why would you do that!? I assume that it is out some extreme and misguided loyalty, but it also invites your interlocutors to question your motives and views. In short - pro tip - do not attempt to defend the indefensible.
Just to be clear what exactly do you mean by "beyond the pale" ? It sounds like a trope an anti Irish trope used in anti irish propaganda to condone, justify and normalise the subjugation and ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Eire.
Just sayin'.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5454 on: June 12, 2019, 07:31:26 pm »
Thank christ. We're not all masochists.

;D

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5455 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:01 pm »
You seem a little put out by the thread veering off-topic into linguistic discussion. But, then there is this from a few pages back: Just to be clear what exactly do you mean by "beyond the pale" ? It sounds like a trope an anti Irish trope used in anti irish propaganda to condone, justify and normalise the subjugation and ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Eire.

Just sayin'.
Why would you think that ? I'm not put out at all and an example of an hypobolic post fit's in nicely. Lots of different words and phrases have different meanings
to different people and it's worth pointing out .
 ps
Your response to finding out something you've said might be seen as offensive to some people was interesting ... Dismiss out of hand and call em a c*nt  ;)

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #5456 on: June 12, 2019, 08:27:28 pm »
Nothing wrong with people sticking up for Corbyn, even though they are wrong  ;) and it is rubbish to claim it has always been like this, it is only since his abysmal showing during the referendum campaign and his subsequent betrayal of his responsibilities towards the working and middle classes due to his desire for brexit that people have turned on him and called him out for being a c*nt.

The knives came out as soon as he looked like he could win the leadership contest, never mind actually becoming leader or the referendum. Just look at the post history of the people who post regularly in this topic.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5457 on: June 12, 2019, 08:31:21 pm »
The knives came out as soon as he looked like he could win the leadership contest, never mind actually becoming leader or the referendum. Just look at the post history of the people who post regularly in this topic.

Because the man is incompetent,has only ever been out for himself,would be a disaster as leader and the greatest gift Labour could ever give the Tories

Looks like those  people were correct,no ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5458 on: June 12, 2019, 08:40:02 pm »
Why would you think that ? I'm not put out at all and an example of an hypobolic post fit's in nicely. Lots of different words and phrases have different meanings
to different people and it's worth pointing out .
I refer you to this post:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=341008.msg16677291#msg16677291
ps
Your response to finding out something you've said might be seen as offensive to some people was interesting ... Dismiss out of hand and call em a c*nt  ;)
You refer to this:
Nothing too serious I'm just chatting sh*t Alan a bit of hypobolic fake outrage without the rage.
I was going to tell Jimmy ethnic cleansing is never a joke and ask him why he hated the O'irish
and wait for him to tell me about how he has loads of Irish friends...
If it turns out he is Irish accuse him of been a self loathing Irishman and raise questions about
whether he's a "proper" Irishman. 

But I'm only joking.
Yeah, I do have loads of Irish friends, and family. Both my parents are Irish. Ya c*nt.
You were being a c*nt.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:51:54 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #5459 on: June 12, 2019, 08:42:16 pm »

Because the man is incompetent,has only ever been out for himself,would be a disaster as leader and the greatest gift Labour could ever give the Tories

Looks like those  people were correct,no ?

They were, and a lot of people in the party did all they can to make sure they were.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5460 on: June 12, 2019, 08:53:27 pm »
I refer you to this post:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=341008.msg16677291#msg16677291You refer to this:Yeah, I do have loads of Irish friends, and family. Both my parents are Irish. Ya c*nt.

You were being a c*nt.
::)

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5461 on: June 12, 2019, 08:58:18 pm »

And yet even those of us who were critical of him were going to continue voting Labour as we'd done all our lives. Right up until he came out for Brexit.

"The British people have made their decision. We must respect that result and Article 50 has to be invoked now so that we negotiate an exit from European Union."

Jeremy Corbyn, 24th June 2016, first politician to call for article 50 to be invoked.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5462 on: June 12, 2019, 08:59:42 pm »
They were, and a lot of people in the party did all they can to make sure they were.

Can you explain why Corbyn said what he did on the morning of the referendum? Cite evidence available at the time that he said it.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #5463 on: June 12, 2019, 09:11:42 pm »
You're reading people defending anti-semitism in Labour, people defending other people for defending anti-semitism in Labour, a chunk of whataboutery, and someone defending the use of anti-semitic tropes in their report of a meeting between Mike Pompeo and a Jewish organisation in the US.

Standard fare really...

Fucking Hell why not be honest and just state the truth anyone who disagrees with your view of the world has no right to post in here as far as you are concerned, this post is actually quite pathetic and if your into words look up Dictator.

You may design exhibitions on one type Racism big deal fella, some of us have fought against it for years and all forms of prejudice in society and are happy to keep doing it, and to quote someone your unfounded allegations based on your own warped mind are 'Beyond The Pale"

As for the thread title  "take a bow son"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 09:17:36 pm by Mutton Geoff »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5464 on: June 12, 2019, 09:12:53 pm »
Fucking Hell why not be honest and just state the truth anyone who disagrees has no right to post in here as far as you are concerned, this post is actually quite pathetic and if your into words look up Dictator.

You may design exhibitions on one type Racism big deal fella, some of us have fought against for years and all forms of prejudice in society and are happy to keep doing it, and to quote someone your unfounded allegations based on your own warped mind are 'Beyond The Pale"

As for the thread title  "take a bow son"
The thread title was down to Andy.

As for the last three pages, to be honest it’s completely lost me!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5465 on: June 12, 2019, 09:14:57 pm »
Can't we all just get on.

You massive bunch of twats.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5466 on: June 12, 2019, 09:15:50 pm »
The thread title was down to Andy.

As for the last three pages, to be honest it’s completely lost me!

I know who did it it was Andy i was addressing, as for the last three pages frankly who gives a shit anymore.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #5467 on: June 12, 2019, 09:19:15 pm »
And yet even those of us who were critical of him were going to continue voting Labour as we'd done all our lives. Right up until he came out for Brexit.

"The British people have made their decision. We must respect that result and Article 50 has to be invoked now so that we negotiate an exit from European Union."

Jeremy Corbyn, 24th June 2016, first politician to call for article 50 to be invoked.

And people ask Geoff if he gets bored of posting the same thing all the time. ;D

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5468 on: June 12, 2019, 09:21:26 pm »
And people ask Geoff if he gets bored of posting the same thing all the time. ;D

:lmao

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5469 on: June 12, 2019, 09:22:02 pm »

Nonsense. He has always been a second-rate politician who is best as a campaigner, not a party leader. He has been up against the worst Tory leader in history and a ruling party in a rolling meltdown over Europe. His political friends and allies are as bad or worse than he is with Milne and McCluskey marked out as absolute c*nts of the first order. he sucks up to Hezbollah and Iran.

Corbyn hasn't become a useless c*nt because I've been posting in this thread, or because competent Labour MPs recognised what a usless Brexit-loving bellend he really is. 

His greatest 'triumph' so far is not losing in a landslide to the powerhouse that is (was) Theresa May. Electoral results since then have been appalling.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5470 on: June 12, 2019, 09:24:06 pm »

I thought he was describing a process we need to take in order to start negotiations.
Prior to the referendum Spameron did say he'd activate A50 the next day if leave won.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5471 on: June 12, 2019, 09:26:34 pm »
What thread is this one again?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5472 on: June 12, 2019, 09:30:29 pm »

The "Wah-wah-waaaaah why don't you previous Labour voters on a Liverpool forum talk about the Tories Wah-wah-waaaaah" thread.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5473 on: June 12, 2019, 09:31:49 pm »

The Alan's a bastard, thread.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5474 on: June 12, 2019, 09:34:28 pm »

They'e all that mate.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #5475 on: June 12, 2019, 09:34:34 pm »

The Alan B'stard thread, you mean?

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5476 on: June 12, 2019, 09:35:08 pm »
The Alan B'stard thread, you mean?

I'm not a fucking Tory thank you.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5477 on: June 12, 2019, 09:36:27 pm »
They'e all that mate.

You absolute brute.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5478 on: June 12, 2019, 09:38:24 pm »

The "Wah-wah-waaaaah why don't you previous Labour voters on a Liverpool forum talk about the Tories Wah-wah-waaaaah" thread.

I would get that speech impediment looked at.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5479 on: June 12, 2019, 09:40:49 pm »
Can't we all just get on.

You massive bunch of twats.

I like this post  :thumbup