Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 359240 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #5320 on: June 10, 2019, 10:01:13 pm »
What the fuck are you on about?
its a deflection trying to make the OP look like the bad guy, to be fair at least it’s a change from ‘why aren’t you talking about Tory islamophobia non stop!!’, as god forbid anyone dare question the twats who run the Labour Party

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5322 on: June 10, 2019, 10:05:10 pm »
He’s been conned by the Tories into thinking that the end of free TV licences for the over 75s is the fault of the BBC.

I thought he had more nouse than that.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5323 on: June 10, 2019, 10:08:42 pm »
All kicking off tonight in the Parliamentary party.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/10/jeremy-corbyn-lambasted-by-labour-mps-in-worst-meeting-as-leader
The way in which the complaint against Pete Willsman was Handled was dreadful.

The response from women in the party on social media was worrying.  Responses such as no one is surprised,  and he’s tried it on everyone are genuinely worrying when it’s just dismissed out of hand. 
The complaint may or may not have had validity, but it was hushed up and they never even acknowledged it to the complainer.

Dire.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5324 on: June 10, 2019, 10:19:58 pm »
The way in which the complaint against Pete Willsman was Handled was dreadful.

The response from women in the party on social media was worrying.  Responses such as no one is surprised,  and he’s tried it on everyone are genuinely worrying when it’s just dismissed out of hand. 
The complaint may or may not have had validity, but it was hushed up and they never even acknowledged it to the complainer.

Dire.

I'm sure some prick will start an 'it's all just a witchhunt' campaign to blame women for complaining and undermining Jeremy.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5325 on: June 10, 2019, 10:36:18 pm »
I'm sure some prick will start an 'it's all just a witchhunt' campaign to blame women for complaining and undermining Jeremy.
Yep. it's another Blairite Chicken coup. don't worry Jeremy we will vote you back in and kick these lot out for not supporting you and they will vote him back in no matter who opposes him.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5326 on: June 10, 2019, 10:40:52 pm »
And the problem is that we’ve seen so many historical issues like this that have swept under the carpet and what happens?  It turns out to be covering up for serial sexual assault like Cyril Smith.

Now Willsman might be nothing or it might be something.  What ever it is complainers deserve a proper response and investigation.  History shows the outcome of not doing this.
W

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5327 on: June 10, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
Nothing too serious I'm just chatting sh*t Alan a bit of hypobolic fake outrage without the rage.
I was going to tell Jimmy ethnic cleansing is never a joke and ask him why he hated the O'irish
and wait for him to tell me about how he has loads of Irish friends...
If it turns out he is Irish accuse him of been a self loathing Irishman and raise questions about
whether he's a "proper" Irishman. 

But I'm only joking.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5328 on: June 10, 2019, 11:06:31 pm »
Nothing too serious I'm just chatting sh*t Alan a bit of hypobolic fake outrage without the rage.
I was going to tell Jimmy ethnic cleansing is never a joke and ask him why he hated the O'irish
and wait for him to tell me about how he has loads of Irish friends...
If it turns out he is Irish accuse him of been a self loathing Irishman and raise questions about
whether he's a "proper" Irishman. 

But I'm only joking.
Yeah, I do have loads of Irish friends, and family. Both my parents are Irish. Ya c*nt.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #5329 on: June 10, 2019, 11:20:15 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/10/jeremy-corbyn-lambasted-by-labour-mps-in-worst-meeting-as-leader

Don't think parts of the party have clicked onto what it means for the EHRC to be taking it on although may be sinking in for a few more MPs, in combination with everything else they're watching. Corbyn's doing the "ignore and hope we're in government to ignore the end result too". Jess Phillips has it about right with factionalism in complaints process not staying just with one group of complainants. Independent process will help but that's not happening with Corbyn, nor those who view it all as 'hypobolic fake outrage'. Not sure how that culture changes. My typical response to looking at the Tory party struggling with similar issues around racism and sexual misconduct is to say that it needs torching.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 11:25:56 pm by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5330 on: June 10, 2019, 11:27:49 pm »
He’s been conned by the Tories into thinking that the end of free TV licences for the over 75s is the fault of the BBC.

I thought he had more nouse than that.
No I Haven't I was conned into believing the BBC provided free Licences...
As for Tory cuts to public services...
Welcome to the party BBC you join a long long list of targets which started with the weakest and poorest back in 2010.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5331 on: June 10, 2019, 11:30:44 pm »
Yeah, I do have loads of Irish friends, and family. Both my parents are Irish. Ya c*nt.
Like I said Self loathing Irishman.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5332 on: June 10, 2019, 11:34:53 pm »
Like I said Self loathing Irishman.
And like I said, 'c*nt'.

You seem to be operating under the misapprehension that you being funny. You ain't. And arn't.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5333 on: June 10, 2019, 11:45:26 pm »
And like I said, 'c*nt'.

You seem to be operating under the misapprehension that you being funny. You ain't. And arn't.
'C*nt'  :lmao  Highly original wish I'd of thought of that.
I doubt your proper Irish anyway A proper Irishman wouldn't of posted a link about the Russian Pale.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5334 on: June 10, 2019, 11:51:27 pm »
'C*nt'  :lmao  Highly original wish I'd of thought of that.
I doubt your proper Irish anyway A proper Irishman wouldn't of posted a link about the Russian Pale.
That's you are or you're.

I never laid claim to being a 'proper Irishman'. But you are a proper c*nt.

Bye, bye now.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5335 on: June 10, 2019, 11:53:05 pm »

Bye, bye now.
:lmao
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5336 on: June 11, 2019, 12:12:36 am »

Bye, bye now.
YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5337 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:44 am »
No I Haven't I was conned into believing the BBC provided free Licences...
As for Tory cuts to public services...
Welcome to the party BBC you join a long long list of targets which started with the weakest and poorest back in 2010.

?

The government always provided the free TV licences. They shifted this onto the BBC knowing full well they couldn’t afford the cost.
The outrage against the BBC when this happened is exactly what the government wanted.

Save money and undermine public institutions all in one.
W

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #5338 on: June 11, 2019, 09:24:30 am »
I guess it wont be to long before sharing this story will be classed as fake News, AS and a AS trope

Mike Pompeo tells secret group of Jewish leaders the US will interfere in British politics to subvert democracy and prevent Jeremy Corbyn from becoming prime minister under pretext of fake Labour “anti-Semitism” crisis in secret recording taken at the meeting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pompeo-pledges-not-to-wait-for-britains-elections-to-push-back-against-corbyn-and-anti-semitism/2019/06/07/dfeaa180-9c27-4495-9322-3d16b7d1541a_story.html?utm_term=.3de52f7c9ce1
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:32:58 am by Big Jezza’s Jizza »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #5339 on: June 11, 2019, 09:31:09 am »

It's the 3rd time I've seen the same line "Rimmer, previously one of his strongest supporters:" used in different reports almost like journalists are working together or all have been fed that same line to use and without checking that the line is total lies she voted against him in the leadership elections.

Just Blairites pissed off that Labour won the By-election, and they couldn't start another coup more than likely with Phillips against him seeing the media have been putting her forwards in the last few months. 
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5340 on: June 11, 2019, 09:34:07 am »
I guess it wont be to long before sharing this story will be classed as fake News, AS and a AS trope

Mike Pompeo tells secret group of Jewish leaders the US will interfere in British politics to subvert democracy and prevent Jeremy Corbyn from becoming prime minister under pretext of fake Labour “anti-Semitism” crisis in secret recording taken at the meeting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pompeo-pledges-not-to-wait-for-britains-elections-to-push-back-against-corbyn-and-anti-semitism/2019/06/07/dfeaa180-9c27-4495-9322-3d16b7d1541a_story.html?utm_term=.3de52f7c9ce1
What’s your problem with what he’s said exactly?
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5341 on: June 11, 2019, 09:41:15 am »

Suggestion for you, Dave: consider reading the actual article before you swallow the Skwawkbox interpretation.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5342 on: June 11, 2019, 09:52:45 am »
Sorry - the phrase 'secret group of Jewish leaders' doesn't sit well with me. It carries a different connotation from 'closed door' - that is, a meeting that was known about but was not open to the public - in the original report.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #5343 on: June 11, 2019, 09:59:05 am »
It's the 3rd time I've seen the same line "Rimmer, previously one of his strongest supporters:" used in different reports almost like journalists are working together or all have been fed that same line to use and without checking that the line is total lies she voted against him in the leadership elections.

Or it could be that you're wrong and they're correct because they know the MP and that she's been quietly supportive of Corbyn in spite of him not being her first choice as leader at any point? Heaven forbid that Corbyn supporters be judged by who they voted for in the past or there'd be precious few of them about.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5344 on: June 11, 2019, 10:02:18 am »
Just to be clear what exactly do you mean by "beyond the pale" ? It sounds like a trope an anti Irish trope used in anti irish propaganda to condone, justify and normalise the subjugation and ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Eire.

Beyond the pale has been used for years to describe exclusion and  it was originally a term used in Ireland.

Short of looking for controversy where none was intended what is your point?

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5345 on: June 11, 2019, 12:26:11 pm »

:shocked
Straight out of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Emily Maitlis

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #5346 on: June 11, 2019, 01:12:37 pm »
:shocked
Straight out of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Christ, Jews are having meetings in rooms with doors. Maybe there is a Zionist global conspiracy after all.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5347 on: June 11, 2019, 01:38:21 pm »
Christ, Jews are having meetings in rooms with doors. Maybe there is a Zionist global conspiracy after all.
The hell they are. Corbyns a God dam Commie. Trumps a god dam Patriot.
Secret meetings where the Jews managed to influence world politics at the highest level.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:40:00 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #5348 on: June 11, 2019, 01:55:24 pm »
It's intriguing the way Pompeo saying they would 'push back' has become 'interfere' and private meeting become 'secret'

His actual words in response to a pertinent question...

Pompeo was asked: If Corbyn is elected “would you be willing to work with us to take on actions if life becomes very difficult for Jews in the UK?”

Pompeo responded: “It could be that Mr. Corbyn manages to run the gantlet and get elected. It’s possible. You should know, we won’t wait for him to do those things to begin to push back. We will do our level best. It’s too risky and too important and too hard once it’s already happened.”

As far as I can see, the 'interfere' and 'secret' translation has come from this man, who seems to see hidden hands at work everywhere, a seemingly profitable business these days with plenty of Labour supporters believing it.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5349 on: June 11, 2019, 01:56:10 pm »
Labour antisemitism row hinders Palestinian cause – Peter Hain

The antisemitism claims paralysing the Labour party have hindered the Palestinian cause and must be confronted through a renewed political debate about the Israeli-Palestinian issue, the former Middle East minister Peter Hain will argue.

In a 3,000-word statement written with Daniel Levy, a former adviser to Israeli Labour prime ministers, Lord Hain will say on Tuesday: “Somehow the party has managed to alienate the vast majority of Jewish members and the Jewish community while doing nothing to advance the debate on Israel/Palestine, let alone justice for Palestinians.”

Hain, a Labour peer and advocate of the Palestinian cause, and Levy, a former Israeli negotiator in peace talks with the Palestinians under the prime ministers Ehud Barak and Yitzhak Rabin, hope they have the credentials to open a wider political debate about Israel and Palestine without being accused of undermining Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/10/labour-antisemitism-row-hinders-palestinian-cause-peter-hain

Full statement
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/labour-left-antisemitism-israel-and-palestine-way-forward/

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5350 on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:00 pm »
It's intriguing the way Pompeo saying they would 'push back' has become 'interfere' and private meeting become 'secret'

His actual words in response to a pertinent question...

Pompeo was asked: If Corbyn is elected “would you be willing to work with us to take on actions if life becomes very difficult for Jews in the UK?”

Pompeo responded: “It could be that Mr. Corbyn manages to run the gantlet and get elected. It’s possible. You should know, we won’t wait for him to do those things to begin to push back. We will do our level best. It’s too risky and too important and too hard once it’s already happened.”

As far as I can see, the 'interfere' and 'secret' translation has come from this man, who seems to see hidden hands at work everywhere, a seemingly profitable business these days with plenty of Labour supporters believing it.

Maybe they just used a thesaurus  ;)

private
/ˈprʌɪvət/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: private

belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.
    "all bedrooms have private facilities"
    synonyms:   personal, one's own, individual, particular, special, exclusive, privately owned
    "his private plane"

Synonyms for private

confidential
    exclusive
    independent
    individual
    secret
    separate
    special
    closet
    inside
    particular
    privy
    behind the scenes
    clandestine
    close to one's chest
    discreet
    hush-hush
    hushed
    nonpublic
    not open
    off the record
    own
    reserved
    under one's hat
    unofficial

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/private

pushback
noun
noun: push-back

a negative or unfavourable reaction or response.
    "we got some pushback on the new pricing"

push back something
— phrasal verb with push us ​ /pʊʃ/ verb

to delay something; postpone:
The target date for construction has been pushed back at least until fall.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/push-back-something
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:18:51 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #5351 on: June 11, 2019, 02:31:23 pm »
Mad that American Jews are seriously raising the prospect of life becoming unbearable for British Jews with their own government and the story isn't why they're asking about such things.

Thought the Hain and Levy piece was really good. Identified core elements. Not sure it can be divorced from Corbyn all the same.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5352 on: June 11, 2019, 02:45:13 pm »
Mad that American Jews are seriously raising the prospect of life becoming unbearable for British Jews with their own government and the story isn't why they're asking about such things.

Thought the Hain and Levy piece was really good. Identified core elements. Not sure it can be divorced from Corbyn all the same.

Bit of a pisstake going to these for help considering their own administration’s “Very fine people on both sides” about those white supremacists at Charlottesville chanting “Jews will not replace us” which was shrugged off so blithely. Amazing that Corbyn is apparently a bigger concern than these and he’s go all Adolf when he gets into power.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:47:19 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5353 on: June 11, 2019, 02:56:47 pm »
I'm so glad Liverpool won the CL. Means I can avoid the political drivel dribbling out of the media for a couple of weeks. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #5354 on: June 11, 2019, 02:59:55 pm »
Bit of a pisstake going to these for help considering their own administration’s “Very fine people on both sides” about those white supremacists at Charlottesville chanting “Jews will not replace us” which was shrugged off so blithely. Amazing that Corbyn is apparently a bigger concern than these and he’s go all Adolf when he gets into power.

Or a sign of a lot of concern that it even came up at all as Pompeo was there to try and defend what that administration was doing in the Middle East. The organisation itself was set up to pass on opinions/concerns from American Jewish groups to US administrations so not surprised that they're talking to a US administration.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5355 on: June 11, 2019, 03:33:10 pm »
?

The government always provided the free TV licences. They shifted this onto the BBC knowing full well they couldn’t afford the cost.
The outrage against the BBC when this happened is exactly what the government wanted.

Save money and undermine public institutions all in one.
How will they cope ? Without the £655 million subsidy last year they'd of been left with a measly income of £5 billion.   

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5356 on: June 11, 2019, 03:43:27 pm »
How will they cope ? Without the £655 million subsidy last year they'd of been left with a measly income of £5 billion.   

It’s damn near a 20% cut in their revenue which I read to be £4bn

Compare that with sky who have a budget of 14bn.

This was ALWAYS paid by the government.  It was moved onto the BBC with government being fully aware that it didn’t have the budget to pay for it.

It was done simply as a way of shifting the blame onto the BBC.

Which you fell for hook line and sinker.
W

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5357 on: June 11, 2019, 04:07:12 pm »

Presumably you're hoping for some job losses there too then

Regular as clockwork, both flanks of the political horseshoe gun for the independent broadcaster

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5358 on: June 11, 2019, 04:09:33 pm »
People just see big numbers spent publicly and think they're being had off. How do people expect the BBC to compete for talent with Sky, Netflix, HBO etc. if they keep having their budget cut? You'll get complaints about Gary Linekar being on x pounds a year without realising he could fuck them off and earn double at Sky and it extends to many others on their books.

Reckon the BBC bashers will only be happy when it's flogged off to Murdoch or some other billionaire and is turned into Fox News with shite like Keith Lemon on 5 nights a week.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:12:24 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5359 on: June 11, 2019, 04:17:54 pm »
Beyond the pale has been used for years to describe exclusion and  it was originally a term used in Ireland.

Short of looking for controversy where none was intended what is your point?
I wasn't looking for controversy I asked him what he means when he uses that phrase in that particular context. 
he didn't really answer but he does like to say c*nt. 
Maybe he thinks Trada lives in Russia...Working for Putin probably.