The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Getting to Anfield after kick off

(1/2) > >>

redman1974:
A friend of mine is going to our home game against West ham but due to circumstances will not get there until about 20 mins into the game it could possibly be even a little bit later. He's sitting in the Kop, does anyone know if he will still be able to get in, what time do the turnstiles stay open till. Thank you

RebeccaLFC:

--- Quote from: redman1974 on February  8, 2020, 09:34:17 am ---A friend of mine is going to our home game against West ham but due to circumstances will not get there until about 20 mins into the game it could possibly be even a little bit later. He's sitting in the Kop, does anyone know if he will still be able to get in, what time do the turnstiles stay open till. Thank you

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they should be able to. We had an incident where one of us forgot our membership card and it took about 25 minutes for them to get a ticket and into the ground. 

Think it’s HT they stay open until but not 100%

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: redman1974 on February  8, 2020, 09:34:17 am ---A friend of mine is going to our home game against West ham but due to circumstances will not get there until about 20 mins into the game it could possibly be even a little bit later. He's sitting in the Kop, does anyone know if he will still be able to get in, what time do the turnstiles stay open till. Thank you

--- End quote ---

I was about half an hour late for a CL game a few years back due to a crash on the motorway, was in 306 and meant to go in turnstile C but had to use A instead I think and someone had to let me up the private back stairs to the top level. All fine though except for missing some goals!

Alf:
I was about 15 minutes for a game 5 years ago, there are plenty of stewards outside who'll direct them to the nearest turnstile.

davidsteventon:
Yeah usually should be fine. You might have to find a steward and enter via a different turnstile that's all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version