Author Topic: Cardiff v LFC, away ticket selling details  (Read 5521 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Cardiff v LFC, away ticket selling details
« on: March 25, 2019, 01:51:34 pm »
Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the forthcoming Premier League clash with Cardiff City, to be played at the Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday April 21, kick off 4pm.

We have received a total allocation of 3,084 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 60: £25
16–21: £20
15 & under: £15

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

No standing area

Cardiff City have advised that a no standing policy will be in operation for seats situated within rows A – I in block 123. Family groups, elderly supporters and those who cannot or do not wish to stand, are encouraged to purchase tickets within this area. 

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 18 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at 10 games: from 8.15am Thursday March 28 until 10.45am Friday March 29.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at nine or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm Friday March 29.

Attendance at eight or more games: from 2pm Friday March 29 until 10.45am Monday April 1.

Attendance at seven or more games: from 11am Monday April 1.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/343014-cardiff-city-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
CARDIFF away
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 01:52:15 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/343014-cardiff-city-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details

Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the forthcoming Premier League clash with Cardiff City, to be played at the Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday April 21, kick off 4pm.

We have received a total allocation of 3,084 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 60: £25
16–21: £20
15 & under: £15

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

No standing area

Cardiff City have advised that a no standing policy will be in operation for seats situated within rows A – I in block 123. Family groups, elderly supporters and those who cannot or do not wish to stand, are encouraged to purchase tickets within this area. 

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 18 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at 10 games: from 8.15am Thursday March 28 until 10.45am Friday March 29.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at nine or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm Friday March 29.

Attendance at eight or more games: from 2pm Friday March 29 until 10.45am Monday April 1.

Attendance at seven or more games: from 11am Monday April 1.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

For ticket fulfilment (delivery and collection of tickets, click here.
    For a visiting supporters guide, click here.
    For away support information, click here.
    For travel information, click here.
    For general information, click here.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Cardiff v LFC, away ticket selling details
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 05:10:59 pm »
Wonder if they'll actually enforce that given Palace didn't nor Man U ::) Not sure what blocks we get there exactly but think I'll avoid 123 then.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 08:13:23 pm »
Wonder if they'll actually enforce that given Palace didn't nor Man U ::) Not sure what blocks we get there exactly but think I'll avoid 123 then.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tickets/stadium-map/

Looks like we get blocks 119-123 & 119-121 are behind the corner flag & 122 & 123 are more overlooking straight over the edge of the penalty area.  I did block 119 for the 6-3 away match in 2014.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 01:44:13 pm »
That seems very strange then given that it is normally people behind the goal who stand up ::)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 09:00:12 am »
Almost all of the 'standing' section still available!

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 09:34:34 am »
Just went to book a train and no trains between Bristol and Newport that weekend!!

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 09:39:24 am »
Just went to book a train and no trains between Bristol and Newport that weekend!!
The whole country seems fucked that weekend with engineering works.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 09:55:45 am »
Got 1 in 122 in the front few rows.  Be aware if you're on the train for this (on London Paddington services) that there's a bus service for part of the journey, from Bristol Parkway to Newport, adding about an hour on the normal journey.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 10:09:32 am »
When have Cardiff started implementing this no standing area? Will they actually enforce it? Also, how come block 120 wasn't available in this morning's sale?

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2019, 10:19:50 am »
When have Cardiff started implementing this no standing area? Will they actually enforce it? Also, how come block 120 wasn't available in this morning's sale?

That looks like the disabled section at the front. I think thats a separate sale

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2019, 10:42:01 am »

Had a look at various other team's websites & couldn't see anything regarding a no standing area, so maybe it's just for us??

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2019, 10:44:02 am »
My Mam's neighbour who is a Cardiff City season ticket holder has told me she can get me a ticket in with the home supporters so an afternoon of hand sitting awaits me!!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 12:19:32 pm »
Hopefully can grab a spare off someone, but looks like cars only pretty much that weekend. Hopefully the club will have free travel for locals.
YNWA.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 07:57:19 pm »
Don’t know if I’m allowed to post this here but got 2 for Cardiff away and I’m looking to swap for 2 for Porto away

You can get a temp ban for asking for tickets outside of an Exchange thread, but saying that, they don't have exchanges for Euro aways.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #15 on: April 1, 2019, 03:11:15 pm »
Looks like most of the 7s got fixed up.I suppose it would be a miracle for it to drop to 5 in the late.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 2, 2019, 10:09:15 pm »
my tickets got delivered to a person on the bookings address today an not to the person who was logged in.  :-\

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #17 on: April 2, 2019, 10:44:34 pm »
my tickets got delivered to a person on the bookings address today an not to the person who was logged in.  :-\

That's why I always enter my address in the box for every ticket I buy. Not worth the chance with our ticket office

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 11:45:28 am »
Don't know if people realise, but there are staggered sales today, for 6,5 and then 4 credits. There's around 100 tickets at the moment.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 12:07:20 pm »
Don't know if people realise, but there are staggered sales today, for 6,5 and then 4 credits. There's around 100 tickets at the moment.
Holy moly, still ~100 left. Cheers for the heads up.

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 02:46:03 pm »
got 2 on 5, must be an easter thing, happy days - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 02:54:16 pm »
Sold out on 5?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 03:04:00 pm »
Few available on 4 at 3pm

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 04:39:12 pm »
How many were left for the 4 sale?

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 05:55:41 pm »

Can't have been many. I was on straight away and didn't get one.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 08:44:28 pm »
We managed to get 2 and a 1

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 10:06:35 pm »
Hello has anyone parking advice for the stadium tomorrow thanks very much Pat
Kenny Godglish

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2019, 08:58:16 am »
Hello has anyone parking advice for the stadium tomorrow thanks very much Pat

We always park on Virgil Street which is just off Sloper Road when we go to the Wales games.  Usually space under the railway bridge or a bit further on. 

Or, park in the city centre and walk in.  About a 30 minute walk
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2019, 09:36:17 am »
Surely Virgil Street is a dead end that lets no one in?! [emoji14]
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2019, 09:38:38 am »
We always park on Virgil Street which is just off Sloper Road when we go to the Wales games.  Usually space under the railway bridge or a bit further on. 

Or, park in the city centre and walk in.  About a 30 minute walk
Thanks pal.
Kenny Godglish