Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3429884 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #38200 on: January 16, 2020, 08:09:33 am »
c*nts
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #38201 on: January 16, 2020, 08:49:18 am »
c*nts

Pithy. I like it.

Uefa’s analysis found Manchester City spent more on transfers for Pep Guardiola during the 2017-18 financial year, €282m, when they signed players including Kyle Walker (£45m), Benjamin Mendy (£52m) and Aymeric Laporte (£57m), than any other club in football history. Manchester United, who spent €223m during that period, including £75m for Romalu Lukaku and £40m for Nemanja Matic, are cited as having also broken the record for the most money spent annually on signing players, €221m by Real Madrid in 2008-09.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/15/premier-league-european-football-profit-boom
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38202 on: January 16, 2020, 08:57:07 am »
c*nts

But still not winning the league this year though hey!.....a famous band from a little known city once sang

I'll buy you a diamond ring, my friend
If it makes you feel all right
I'll get you anything, my friend
If it makes you feel all right
'Cause I don't care too much for money
Money can't buy me love;

Oh those poor blues looking for adulation in the bottom of their coin satchels!

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38203 on: January 16, 2020, 11:35:54 am »
They're going to win the Goal Difference league and the league cup. That makes them proud and the best team in England apparently../

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38204 on: January 16, 2020, 11:43:22 am »
Think I'm getting repetitive strain injury from rolling my eyes at all their fans social media posts. Laying into Firmino & Alisson now for the baptism video  ::)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #38205 on: January 16, 2020, 11:48:03 am »
Think I'm getting repetitive strain injury from rolling my eyes at all their fans social media posts. Laying into Firmino & Alisson now for the baptism video  ::)

Maybe they should concentrate more on what their own players were up to at the weekend...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38206 on: January 16, 2020, 11:51:45 am »
Good god...

There’s a couple of good points being made here. I’d never thought that this hacking might be the original source of the leaked emails. Get into someone’s account have a good look around - see something very interesting and knowing it is there - employ someone to hack it - knowing what you are looking for and where it is. All reports suggest that these Liverpool employees hacked into the system repeatedly- that suggests that they were obtaining and using info - why else would you go in repeatedly? As a minimum they’ve been copying our scouting reports more likely they were looking at a wide range of club information - some of it very sensitive.

The other point is the moral one. Just because you know someone’s log in - doesn’t mean you use it. You might know where Grandma keeps her cash in a tin but as her Grandson you don’t steal it. However crap City’s security is does NOT excuse these actions. Equally Liverpool know that 2 of their employees have broken the law, acted wholly unprofessionally and been caught in the act and rather than deal with it - the “holier than though’s “ have rewarded an act of gross misconduct with promotion! . This whole incident and the way it’s been dealt with beggars belief but then again a Liverpool goalkeeper match fixed and no action was taken, their fans murdered 39 people and English football was held collectively to account. On balance this is a huge issue that should see Liverpool kicked out of the Premier League for moral bankruptcy but we all know the FA and PL are gutless and will spin the facts and give Liverpool a slap in the wrists citing inconclusive evidence etc. Call me a cynic but justice will not be served.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38207 on: January 16, 2020, 12:08:45 pm »
Good god...

This whole incident and the way it’s been dealt with beggars belief but then again a Liverpool goalkeeper match fixed and no action was taken, their fans murdered 39 people and English football was held collectively to account. On balance this is a huge issue that should see Liverpool kicked out of the Premier League for moral bankruptcy but we all know the FA and PL are gutless and will spin the facts and give Liverpool a slap in the wrists citing inconclusive evidence etc. Call me a cynic but justice will not be served.

Kicked out of the PL? Christ! ;D

Why does everyone keep calling it hacking by the way? Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression that we hired a couple of scouts from City who then chanced their luck and found that their login credentials for City's scouting system still worked. Immoral? Yes. Hacking? Not at all. It's their own fault for being too thick to remove ex employees from their systems.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #38208 on: January 16, 2020, 12:13:07 pm »
Fucking hell, that's some impressively disgusting work managing to shoehorn Heysel into it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38209 on: January 16, 2020, 12:13:57 pm »
They are utterly convinced at BlueLoon that we signed Coutinho based on him being on their database that was "hacked".

City at the time that had no form in signing younger players struggling in Europe at the time, so I seriously doubt Coutinho was in their sights, but because we made massive profit on Coutinho and spent that money magnificently, they figure our current resurgence is by nefarious means. :D

Nothing will happen, it was settled by the clubs and now City through their media chums leaked this story because we are the benchmark now in England and Europe.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Phatz

• Clean and serene... Yeah right...RAWK's Resident Pet Shop Boy?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Not being funny right, but...
« Reply #38210 on: January 16, 2020, 12:15:03 pm »

Why does everyone keep calling it hacking by the way? Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression that we hired a couple of scouts from City who then chanced their luck and found that their login credentials for City's scouting system still worked. Immoral? Yes. Hacking? Not at all. It's their own fault for being too thick to remove ex employees from their systems.

This.

Didn't we settle with ADPRFC, summat like 5 million?
'Nuff said...

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #38211 on: January 16, 2020, 12:15:44 pm »
Good god...

On balance this is a huge issue that should see Liverpool kicked out of the Premier League for moral bankruptcy

That's a bit (oil) rich, coming from blood money City fans

One song they'll never play at the Etihad: "Before You Accuse Me, Take a Look At Yourself"  ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:17:16 pm by ToneLa »

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38212 on: January 16, 2020, 12:22:31 pm »
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/is-the-game-bent.341835/page-318

The last couple of pages have me scratching my head.

Offline Phatz

• Clean and serene... Yeah right...RAWK's Resident Pet Shop Boy?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Not being funny right, but...
« Reply #38213 on: January 16, 2020, 12:36:02 pm »
'Nuff said...

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38214 on: January 16, 2020, 12:38:36 pm »
That thread's more confusing than my last acid trip

Anyway, the Bluemoon Liverpool thread is making me laugh  ;D

Interested to see the future of Liverpool should they win the league. Klopp has a history of bringing short term success to teams before leaving them in a downward spiral. They have some good young players but should they go onto win the league there's not much else for them to do and it will be interesting to see if their key players decide to move on. The love of Liverpool as a place and club only ever seems to be short term for world class talent not born in that dump.

Looks like I'm not the only one who likes tripping...

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38215 on: January 16, 2020, 12:42:12 pm »

As opposed to sunny Manchester by the beach...

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #38216 on: January 16, 2020, 12:43:01 pm »
Can't believe I will be backing Real Madrid and that c*nt Ramos but here we are.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #38217 on: January 16, 2020, 12:48:24 pm »

A fair few fan-bases have convinced themselves that Klopp's last season at Dortmund was some unmitigated disaster and that he left the club in ruins :lmao  It's funny how many Abu Dhabi, Man Utd and Everton fans became experts on the Bundesliga after he arrived at Liverpool. Yet you know they didn't watch a single second of Dortmund that season.

He left Dortmund in a healthy place, the only 'unhealthy' part if you could call it that, was them then employing a coach who tried his best to undo a lot of Kloppo's great work a year later.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38218 on: January 16, 2020, 12:51:01 pm »

Funny looking downward spiral, that. Considering both his previous clubs are in better positions currently than they were when he took over. They're absolutely desperate for us to fail. The sheer audacity of us out performing them whilst not cheating as they are is killing them.

Why would they want to win every trophy every season anyway? That would get boring pretty quickly. They won't be around forever, it's going to be funny seeing the fans with their tails between their legs when they're scrapping for top 10 finishes again.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38219 on: January 16, 2020, 01:06:07 pm »
The sheer audacity of us out performing them whilst not cheating as they are is killing them.

What do you mean? Not cheating?

We've instructed the league to tell the refs to cut out their midfield remember.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38220 on: January 16, 2020, 01:13:19 pm »
A fair few fan-bases have convinced themselves that Klopp's last season at Dortmund was some unmitigated disaster and that he left the club in ruins :lmao  It's funny how many Abu Dhabi, Man Utd and Everton fans became experts on the Bundesliga after he arrived at Liverpool. Yet you know they didn't watch a single second of Dortmund that season.

He left Dortmund in a healthy place, the only 'unhealthy' part if you could call it that, was them then employing a coach who tried his best to undo a lot of Kloppo's great work a year later.

It's also funny just how many Abu Dhabi, Bitters and Manc fans thought Klopp was ace and far too good to consider Liverpool ... until he signed for Liverpool.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38221 on: January 16, 2020, 01:21:58 pm »

Anyone from Manchester who calls Liverpool ''a dump'' instantly loses credibility.

The other point made is one I'm seeing creeping in now they believe we'll win the title. This being that key players will want to move on once they've won the two big ones. I don't really get that attitude. Winning is like sex; you don't just want to do it once then that's it. You get the taste for it and want it more and more. Winning is addictive.

It's funny how the narrative changes like the weather.

Liverpool miss out of the big trophies: Their big players will want to move on to fulfill their ambition and potential.

Liverpool win the big trophies: Their big players will want a new challenge after achieving everything at Liverpool.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38222 on: January 16, 2020, 01:22:38 pm »
Fuck knows why their inevitable 3 or 4-0 win over Fulham in the FA Cup has been chosen for tv coverage.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38223 on: January 16, 2020, 01:33:36 pm »
It's also funny just how many Abu Dhabi, Bitters and Manc fans thought Klopp was ace and far too good to consider Liverpool ... until he signed for Liverpool.  :wave

oh for sure!

I guaranteed you would find a long thread titled either 'Jürgen Klopp' or 'Borussia Dortmund'  on every single major footy forum, full of love and admiration for him and his club for the way they played football, for the way they went about building their teams without great riches, with what a fantastic personality he was and how great he was for football. Also pretty sure a few of them will have quickly deleted them in 2015  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38224 on: January 16, 2020, 01:36:14 pm »
Can't believe I will be backing Real Madrid and that c*nt Ramos but here we are.

I really really really want to see him successfully pull off that Judo shoulder dislocation move on one of their players, then the c*nts can stick that in a song :wanker
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #38225 on: January 16, 2020, 04:04:46 pm »
I really really really want to see him successfully pull off that Judo shoulder dislocation move on one of their players, then the c*nts can stick that in a song :wanker
De Bruyne......

Caught by Ramos
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #38226 on: January 16, 2020, 04:27:36 pm »

Why would they want to win every trophy every season anyway? That would get boring pretty quickly. They won't be around forever, it's going to be funny seeing the fans with their tails between their legs when they're scrapping for top 10 finishes again.

Insecurity. They know this giddy period of being being lavishly-funded by an oil dictatorship won't last forever and they want to clamber up the honours ladder to be at the top table before they're once again yo-yoing between the Championship and Premier League.

Prior to their financial doping jackpot, they'd won 2 league titles. That puts them in the same bracket as small clubs like Derby, Burnley, Portsmouth and Tottenham. Meanwhile, at the top, the red Manc twats have 20, us 18 and Arsenal 13. Even Everton have got 9. Abu Dhabi are currently on 6, same level as Sunderland.

I think they realise that if they don't set some records and win a lot of trophies, they're going to be nothing but a footnote in the footballing world in a few years' time, as the proper clubs continue with being in the top branches of the tree with huge fanbases and global followings. They want to be part of that desperately, but know inside they're just a plastic club with plastic success watched by loads of empty plastic seats.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #38227 on: January 16, 2020, 04:32:30 pm »

I'll definitely be routing for Real Madrid because I want us to send them c*nts flying out of the competition ourselves.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38228 on: January 16, 2020, 04:38:52 pm »
I'll definitely be routing for Real Madrid because I want us to send them c*nts flying out of the competition ourselves.

To be honest I'd rather avoid RM. City are twats but I don't think they'd go out to intentionally injure anyone. I genuinely believe Ramos is someone who would go into a challenge fully intending on causing a serious injury.

Not saying I don't think we'd beat Real, I think we would. But they'll offer a level of shithousery I can't see with any of the other clubs left in it. There's a couple of other pricks in that RM team as well and I could definitely see one of the forward boys going off on a stretcher if we play them.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38229 on: January 16, 2020, 04:40:57 pm »
Bluemoon has gone even crazier down a rabjithole
FSG being called corrupt is the gist of it.

I read that forum for a laugh but I can't actually imagine living your life being that, well, dishonest with yourself. Online banter is one thing but if we do win the title I'll be worried about some of these people.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38230 on: January 16, 2020, 05:35:21 pm »
I have no love for Real Madrid, but seeing City knocked out early again would just be so funny. I want Villa and Forest fans, let alone Liverpool or Man U fans, to taunt them mercilessly about their lack of European Cup, in perpetuity.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38231 on: January 16, 2020, 05:45:10 pm »
Good god...

There’s a couple of good points being made here. I’d never thought that this hacking might be the original source of the leaked emails. Get into someone’s account have a good look around - see something very interesting and knowing it is there - employ someone to hack it - knowing what you are looking for and where it is. All reports suggest that these Liverpool employees hacked into the system repeatedly- that suggests that they were obtaining and using info - why else would you go in repeatedly? As a minimum they’ve been copying our scouting reports more likely they were looking at a wide range of club information - some of it very sensitive.

The other point is the moral one. Just because you know someone’s log in - doesn’t mean you use it. You might know where Grandma keeps her cash in a tin but as her Grandson you don’t steal it. However crap City’s security is does NOT excuse these actions. Equally Liverpool know that 2 of their employees have broken the law, acted wholly unprofessionally and been caught in the act and rather than deal with it - the “holier than though’s “ have rewarded an act of gross misconduct with promotion! . This whole incident and the way it’s been dealt with beggars belief but then again a Liverpool goalkeeper match fixed and no action was taken, their fans murdered 39 people and English football was held collectively to account. On balance this is a huge issue that should see Liverpool kicked out of the Premier League for moral bankruptcy but we all know the FA and PL are gutless and will spin the facts and give Liverpool a slap in the wrists citing inconclusive evidence etc. Call me a cynic but justice will not be served.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38232 on: January 16, 2020, 06:46:25 pm »
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blue Loon

Meanwhile on Planet Earth Liverpool football club are 14 points clear of their nearest rivals with a game in hand.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:49:25 pm by SpionBob »
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #38233 on: January 16, 2020, 06:49:30 pm »
I have no love for Real Madrid, but seeing City knocked out early again would just be so funny. I want Villa and Forest fans, let alone Liverpool or Man U fans, to taunt them mercilessly about their lack of European Cup, in perpetuity.

Don't forget Chelsea fans, the original financial dopers.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38234 on: January 16, 2020, 06:50:35 pm »

Real should definitely knock them out.  Amazing to think that its nearly 10 years since the Sheikh turned up yet their record in Europe is rubbish. Long may it continue.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #38235 on: January 16, 2020, 06:55:10 pm »
Don't forget Chelsea fans, the original financial dopers.

Real are the original dopers
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38236 on: January 16, 2020, 08:10:06 pm »

I think the poster is calling it "hacking" to try to tie together the scouting database access to the FFP-related stuff Der Spiegel got their hands on.
The logic seems to be that if Liverpool "hacked" their system by accessing a scouting database Man City hadn't revoked access to, then they of course also had access to the email of all the top Executives.

They are utterly convinced at BlueLoon that we signed Coutinho based on him being on their database that was "hacked".

City at the time that had no form in signing younger players struggling in Europe at the time, so I seriously doubt Coutinho was in their sights, but because we made massive profit on Coutinho and spent that money magnificently, they figure our current resurgence is by nefarious means. :D

Nothing will happen, it was settled by the clubs and now City through their media chums leaked this story because we are the benchmark now in England and Europe.

If Coutinho was so great according to their database, makes you wonder why they let us sign him for £8.5m.
I guess they figured they didn't need him after they'd signed... erm, Scott Sinclair and Jack Rodwell?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38237 on: January 16, 2020, 08:13:01 pm »
What's the Blueloon conspiracy on why VVD didn't go there? Anonymous hacked his agent's emails to say "no" or some other shite??

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/25/man-city-closing-60m-deal-virgil-van-dijk/

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38238 on: January 16, 2020, 08:20:38 pm »
Liverpool the "Edward Snowden" of Clubs.  ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38239 on: January 16, 2020, 08:23:45 pm »
What's the Blueloon conspiracy on why VVD didn't go there? Anonymous hacked his agent's emails to say "no" or some other shite??

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/25/man-city-closing-60m-deal-virgil-van-dijk/

"Van Dijk would initially come in as third choice centre half behind Stones and Nicolas Otamendi should City pull off a deal".

;D