Author Topic: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say  (Read 77588 times)

Offline Wait for it!!!

• Unimaginative pisshead!!! +!!
  • Kopite
  • hat, cap, scarf or your banner??
Re: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say
« Reply #40 on: September 6, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »
A few years back when we had drawn Toulouse in the Champs League qualifiers I was sat with the mrs on my laptop

Me: The draws just happened..we're play Toulouse

Mrs: We're play to lose?  Why do we want to lose?

And another classic, on a boring evening ended up flicking round the telly and watched an old school Family Fortunes.  Les Dennis said "In our survey of 100 people we asked them...A number you would remember"

Me: Phone number
Mrs: (blurts out) EIGHT!

You were sat with the Mrs on the laptop!! Game on!!! grrrrr!!!!!
Keegan to Smith to Keegan and Newcastle were undressed!!!!!
Wembley Stadium May 1974 - as a 12 year old flared, stack shoed Alsop Comp LFC diehard. The joy!!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 08:58:28 pm »
On my life, she's just come in from work and said "I believe Pink Floyd is dead."   :duh
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 09:05:52 pm »
On my life, she's just come in from work and said "I believe Pink Floyd is dead."   :duh

:D :D

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 09:07:13 pm »
Technically she is correct.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2009, 11:44:19 pm »
My birds sister came out with this tonight:

"Are Seaguls..............

Pigeon's?"
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Des Lynam

• Left at half-time
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hi, Des here.
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 11:58:52 pm »
Two recent ones include:

"Is punching someone illegal?"

And

when I was explaining to her that I'd been to Alcatraz a few years back, she had a worried look on her face. I asked her what was up and she said "Didn't all the prisoners try and attack you?" I had to explain to her that it closed in like 1963 and even then she thought I was lying.

There's plenty more...they honestly live on a different planet.
I should have been at work. Make of that what you will.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 12:14:20 am »
I was heading to the shop last week

Me: "Heading to the shop, want something for a cuppa?"

Her: "Get me something nice"

Me: "Right, what do you want"

Her: "Anything....something nice, surprise me"

Me: "Every fucking time I go for something for a cuppa, you ask for a surprise, you complain that you didnt want what I got you"

Her: "I'll eat anything, surprise me"

I come back, give her an onion. "here you go, is that a surprise?"

Her: "I can't dip that into my tea"

No shit sherlock
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 12:29:22 am »

Me: "Every fucking time I go for something for a cuppa, you ask for a surprise, you complain that you didnt want what I got you"

No shit sherlock
Good lad ;D

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 12:34:21 am »

No shit sherlock

:D

Same argument applies, every fucking time, if it's the chippy, booking a restaurant, renting a dvd, going the pictures etc etc. The other night, I askd her what type of film she wanted on."A horror" say she. So I stick something on. About ten minutes in, she says "Turn this off. I didn't mean a scary horror film."

Me =  ???   :rollseyes :duh "Well what type of fucking horror film would you like on then, you fucking lunatic?"
Macca resplendent!

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2009, 12:37:57 am »

Same argument applies, every fucking time, if it's the chippy, booking a restaurant, renting a dvd, going the pictures etc etc. The other night, I askd her what type of film she wanted on."A horror" say she. So I stick something on. About ten minutes in, she says "Turn this off. I didn't mean a scary horror film."

Me =  ???   :rollseyes :duh "Well what type of fucking horror film would you like on then, you fucking lunatic?"

Exactly, day to day is a fucking battle!!
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 12:44:25 am »
It sounds like you were just dealt bad hands, men. Ahem.  :-X

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 12:55:29 am »
Took the dog and the girlfriend out for a walk out in the country on Easter Sunday, whilst walking past an old cross in a field she blerts out "so this is were Jesus died"...were the fuck do you start :lmao
Indeed...

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2009, 01:00:35 am »
It sounds like you were just dealt bad hands, men. Ahem.  :-X

You're way too young for me, but thanks for asking   :P

Took the dog and the girlfriend out for a walk out in the country on Easter Sunday, whilst walking past an old cross in a field she blerts out "so this is were Jesus died"...were the fuck do you start :lmao

You should have said "No. It's where you're going to be buried. Then hit her over the head with a shovel, bury her, and get one of your mates to vouch that you were in the alehouse with them all night. Not that I've though this through or anything, you understand   :D
Macca resplendent!

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 01:28:24 am »
"Let's get married?"

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 02:00:46 am »
"Let's get married?"
;D

I'd Throw my best pumps on,and..................FUCKING LEGGIT!!

'YOU WONT CATCH ME YA SOFT COW'

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 02:34:23 am »
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline lainey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 06:16:12 am »
My wife- I don't want nothing for my birthday.

she's right there :-)

Offline VintageRed74

• or perhaps Vladimir or even Estragon. Best fiends with Maggie..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 04:48:14 pm »
I was stuck in a loveless, sexless boring relationship for 13 years (you do less for murder) and in all honesty i only put up with it because of our two children. Anyways my new girlfriend is lovely, we laugh, we have fun, the sex is great and im crazy about her, however over the past few weeks she has started to say things like "what are you thinking ?".

What is that all about and is it just a woman thing ?
I never normally forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 06:38:12 pm »
I was stuck in a loveless, sexless boring relationship for 13 years (you do less for murder) and in all honesty i only put up with it because of our two children. Anyways my new girlfriend is lovely, we laugh, we have fun, the sex is great and im crazy about her, however over the past few weeks she has started to say things like "what are you thinking ?".

Havent you realised yet that you arent even allowed to be alone in your own head? They must know and control everything. Next time she asks, just say "you" If she wants you to elaborate, say you were just thinking how lucky you feel you are to be with her.

Never tell the truth, never say nothing, they dont believe that and saying titties and football is a no go as well.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 08:09:06 pm »

Should we not say things like this?  :D

What was your response VR74?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2009, 08:15:08 pm »

No, because the majority of the time we give the answer that is the truth "nothing" which is unacceptable apparently as we must be thinking something. Well, never underestimate a man's ability to be vacant!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2009, 08:45:21 pm »
I have actually started answering the "what are you thinking" question. The problem is, it's always some random thing, and then I have to explain why I am thinking it.

"I was wondering if grass is tasty."

"Why were you thinking that?"

"Well, I was thinking about the trip we're taking to Disney in December, and that made me think about Goofy, and I started wondering what species he is, and decided that he had to be at least part cow. Then I started wondering if he ate grass likes cows, and hence what grass tastes like."

I love it always turns out that I appear to be the crazy one.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:35 pm »

95% of the time the honest answer would be 'nothing', 'football' or 'tits' so it's probably not worth the effort of asking
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2009, 09:41:45 pm »
Another question that does my fucking head in,is 'What you done today'

You tell them 'Nothing really' even if you have done something,but cant be arsed talking about,and they get in a huff.and when you ask them,they come out with some shit about Soaking in the bath or painting their fucking toenails.

They think thats actually worth fucking discussing ??? give me fucking strength

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 01:03:00 am »
Apparently the world doesnt revolve around Liverpool football club.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2009, 01:44:39 am »

Right, get yourself ready for some decent advice mate -

Next time she asks, stare blankly at the floor for a little while, start shaking and then burst out crying. Act as if you're in one of those PTSD situations, and she's just rocked you right back into "the moment." Then tell her that your ex always used to ask you questions like that, and she totally destroyed your self confidence, because no answer was ever good enough for her. Then tell her how different you thought she was from other girls, and that you thought you might have something special, but the very fact that she asked that question might make you doubt that. She'll feel as guilty as fuck, and rather than ask you any more daft fucking questions, you might get a bit of fucking peace and quiet, and possibly a blow job to cheer you up. It's worth looking like a soft c*nt for half an hour for a lifetime of peace.

If however, she doesn't take the bait, just tell her that you were wondering if the bird out of In Bruges takes it up the tailpipe.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:29:16 pm by macca888 »
Macca resplendent!

Offline VintageRed74

• or perhaps Vladimir or even Estragon. Best fiends with Maggie..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2009, 09:35:41 am »
Thanx guys and gals, forgot to check for any answers last nite as the little men in my head were running around in a blind panic trying to come up with something significant or romantic to say to her when after sex she asked the what are you thinking ? question again, i told her that i never imagined sex could feel like that, to be honest i was thinking what aquliani will be like when he gets fit and if when he is fit will rafa revert to playing stevie off nando  :D
I never normally forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2009, 09:38:02 am »
Thanx guys and gals, forgot to check for any answers last nite as the little men in my head were running around in a blind panic trying to come up with something significant or romantic to say to her when after sex she asked the what are you thinking ?

Just do what I do

Nice prompt reply

"Anal next"

@rednich85

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2009, 12:45:47 pm »
Another question that does my fucking head in,is 'What you done today'

You tell them 'Nothing really' even if you have done something,but cant be arsed talking about,and they get in a huff.and when you ask them,they come out with some shit about Soaking in the bath or painting their fucking toenails.

They think thats actually worth fucking discussing ??? give me fucking strength

This is spot on.

Get home from work, and you get the enevitable question "so how was work today?"

"Was alright. How was your day?"

Half an hour later and I'm still listening to details on clients, partners, cases and the latest exploits of the nympho secretary (which can be mildly interesting).

What I couldn't believe was how my Mrs could discuss a parking ticket we got with her best mate for twenty minutes. I didn't feel the need to discuss it with anyone. Pay it and move on.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2009, 01:14:49 pm »
You know how the 'Villa' in David Villa is pronounced? An ex of mine used to reckon Aston Villa was pronounced that way.

I once knew someone who pronounced Barca(as in barcelona)- Barka(sounded the c as a K not a "s")
Also knew someone who swore that a dressing gown was infact called a dressing down...cos you dress down when youre in it at home. ahem.

but then we've all done and said and thought stupid things too.

Offline kitano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2009, 11:03:51 pm »
Just a mate, but just then, heres how the conversation went:

Me: "Staying up for the boxing on at like 4am"

Her: "anoo i wana wait up n watch it bu dnt think im guna be able to manage it haha"

Me: "undercard not on till 2 either"

Her: "Dnt kno him ??"

Hmmmm.....
Bill Shankly (to a translator when surrounded by Italian journalists)
"Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say!"

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2009, 02:08:01 am »
Just a mate, but just then, heres how the conversation went:

Me: "Staying up for the boxing on at like 4am"

Her: "anoo i wana wait up n watch it bu dnt think im guna be able to manage it haha"

Me: "undercard not on till 2 either"

Her: "Dnt kno him ??"

Hmmmm.....

You should fuxking box her round her ring for two hours for saying that!
Macca resplendent!

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 09:55:32 am »
"It's tomorrow isn't it"

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 10:35:23 am »
I once knew someone who pronounced Barca(as in barcelona)- Barka(sounded the c as a K not a "s")

Actually a lot of people myself included do that :P

I pronounce the full Barcelona with the 's' sound, but when its abbreviated, I call it Barka. It sounds right, and if I pronounce it Barse, I always find a part of me wanting to say the whole thing wasting the whole point of the abbreviation anyway ;D

An ex of mine, who I still miss, once asked me for a kidney. I could not tell if she was joking or serious.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 12:09:03 pm »
"Wrong hole".

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 12:19:51 pm »
"Wrong hole".

To which your immediate response should have been - "Why, am I in your minge?"
Macca resplendent!

Offline Lo

• is Hamilton
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 03:07:18 pm »
Did you all go to the same "stupid party" to meet these woman? I have never known such a group of complete idiots as the woman you ALL seem to have found, coincidence? or not you choose........

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 04:16:20 pm »
Did you all go to the same "stupid party" to meet these woman? I have never known such a group of complete idiots as the woman you ALL seem to have found, coincidence? or not you choose........

no, men love idiotic women.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 06:26:57 pm »
Nah, its just that generally all woman be stupid.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »

In all fairness Lo, this is the "stupid things they say" thread, not the "intellectual and stimulating debates we have with our wives" thread and isn't intended to paint them in the greatest light. So it might not be an accurate representation of our wives. Put a youtube compilation clip of Torres' worst moments together and you'd think he was a shite footballer if you didn't know him wouldn't you? Having said that, Mouth and Capon only go out with complete fucking retards   :P
Macca resplendent!