Author Topic: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say  (Read 77594 times)

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
Re: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2010, 02:00:15 am »
Had a moment tonight were I thought What the fuck did you say that for?Except it was me..Only 19 and goin out with this girl whos father is fairly high in my Local Gaa club.Juvenile chairman and senior selector to be exact.So we had training tonight.Usual friday night training except her father joined us to help us out with the coaching ect.SO were all chatting and we got talking about the new hoodys we got.Lads were giving out about forking out 30 quid for them.I got mine for free because of her father and thought id be smart by throwing out "Ha well I got mine for free".."What happens when your shaggin ...... daughter" Just an off the cuff, laughable usual training comment.Completely forgetting her father was training with us and in earshot.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline suffolkrafa

• Kopite
  • 10/08/1977 & 08/01/2011 The King comes home
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2010, 01:45:17 pm »
Background to this story, is the missus is from Bulgaria - poor her!!!, but the upside is she is top Eastern European Totty - anyway that's beside the point.

Last week, i went to the local Co-op for some items, passing the grocery section I noticed some bagged Peas still in their shells as it where, so I brough 2 packets. Next day missus says what shall we have for dinner, my response was what have we in the fridge, and her reponse was we have those green things.

Which got me thinking what green things?. So i went to the fridge and pulled out one of the packets of peas and told her that we have these - her faced looked a picture as she turned around to face me and said "what are they?" I said that they where Peas still in their Pod!!!, i then showed her how to open the Pod and remove the peas!!!

The upside to the story is that she never knew Peas grew in a Pod - i guess they just grown in a Tin or a Plastic Bag frozen, in eastern europe !!!!!

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2010, 02:10:32 am »
''do you love football more than me?''
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline BigDonga

• Serial Avatar Perv who digs blue chicks with tails
  • Kopite
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2010, 08:39:25 am »
Not so much stupid as more 'what the fuck?'

At around 4 in the morning, I wake up to find the TV on and blaring, on BBC Parliament no less. Fuck knows how it's on, let alone that channel but I just want to go back to sleep so I just scrabble around to find the remote to turn it off.
This probably woke her but I won't know because she looks at me and goes 'what's crumpy?'

I just stare at her and then burst out laughing, trying to figure out what the hell that means. Then she laughs and goes "I don't know!" and she just goes back to sleep.

We still don't know what the fuck that was about.

this keeps happening to me...
my girlfriend turned to me when shed gone to sleep but i was still awake and just started asking me "what train station do i need to get off at" so i just laughed at her and she went back to sleep... next day...
same thing but she said "what else goes on it" not realising she was sort of asleep a said " goes on what" so she told me to shut up :(

both of us still have no idea wtf she was on about in either situation...
Rafa tried to buy everyone.  :)
In fact, Rafa spotted Messi as a dollop of sperm but couldn't get the money from H+G.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2010, 09:44:16 am »
dunno if ive said before but was once talking to my wife ( ex ) and she claimed i thought more of my guitar than her. uhhh too fucking right.

yesterday i was asked what flavour sausages they were eating.

also a female friend pointed to a bus stop sigh that was on the wall in the pub and asked where it came from. never heard a pub erupt so loud in laughter when i told her ;) poor cow was well sheepish.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2010, 08:28:38 pm »
I've just been blamed by me ma for breaking the microwave. She is convinced that it's all the spicy food which I cook in it (which incidentally, I don't). She couldn't get her head around the fact that cooking spicy food in the microwave, wouldn't break it. Then my dad weighs in saying that he only makes porridge in it, as much saying "it couldn't be me as I only cook bland foods like porridge". THEN my ma says to me "well what about that popcorn you're always making in it?", to which I reply, "The microwave popcorn?". "Yes" she say. I suggest to her then, that cooking microwave popcorn should in theory, be fairly safe. Afterall, people have been at it for decades now and also, that the clue is in the name....: "MICROWAVE POPCORN".

After further wracking of the brains, me mam says that in no uncertain terms, that it wasn't her. Afterall, the last thing she cooked in it was fish (which we all know, is fairly bland). She also said that it couldn't be the butter that she cooked the fish in as it never over spilled the aluminium baking tin which the fish was in. Back up there a second there ma......, did you say aluminium tin? "yes".

After further trying to explain that putting aluminium in to a microwave is not advisable, and that that was probably the reason, she was still having none of it. It HAD to have been the spicy food! However, I kept trying to reason with her. "Mam, have you ever read "DO NOT MICROWAVE" on the instructions of a microwavable curry? Still didn't sink in.

My Dad (who I have slightly more faith in when it comes to matters such as these), suggests that maybe I'd cooked chicken in it. The chicken had then exploded and that was the reason for the broken microwave. It was at this point that I asked him if he'd seen the reports about those suicide chicken bombers in Afghanistan. The humour escaped him though and confusion ensued.

After all this, I retired to the living room and climbed into the foetal position in the centre of the floor while making retard noises and rocking side to side. That's about 3 hours ago. Still bewildered and actually, fairly pissed off about it. How the hell they made it to respective ages of 68 and 70 is beyond me!

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2010, 07:16:46 am »
Watching the Ali movie...
Mate's long time girlfried - "Is he the one that bit the lads ear?"
Me, unable to recall the name Mike Tyson - "Nah that's the other one... Er, whatsisface"
- "Nelson Mandela?"

Worst part is I can't even fuck her off, the fucking idiot!
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2010, 07:43:10 pm »
Watching the Ali movie...
Mate's long time girlfried - "Is he the one that bit the lads ear?"
Me, unable to recall the name Mike Tyson - "Nah that's the other one... Er, whatsisface"
- "Nelson Mandela?"

Worst part is I can't even fuck her off, the fucking idiot!

You could kill her though, wear her skin and bum her mother and sister etc etc...

Anyway, the Mrs has just uttered some rank stupidity.

Watching 'Oliver'.

"Have they added colour to this, they didn't have colour in the '60's did they?"

Me: "No, they had colour a long time before this was made"

Her: "Well everything was in black and white when I was little".

Err, that's because you had a fucking black and white telly you biff!

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2010, 07:58:35 pm »
Watching England play in the world cup, and Jamie Carragher comes on the screen. Now I can't remember the exact wording but, it was alon the lines of, 'Bloody hell is that Carragher? He looks old. I thought he was younger than that? He use to be didn't he?'. Had me in stitches for hours ;D
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2010, 10:26:23 am »
You could kill her though, wear her skin and bum her mother and sister etc etc...

Ha, must say she thought it was strange when I smeared bonjela on her head to try and fix the problem.
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2010, 11:14:12 am »
Great post macco, made my morning.. :)

Offline StevenLFC

• Charles Colville. Spyin Kop purveyor extraordinaire. Likes pigeons and buses.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2010, 11:23:10 am »
My Dad's travelling to Belgium next week, when I told the girlfriend she asked "Is that closer to Berlin or Munich?" Odd question I thought, why does she care which of these German cities Belgium is closer to? It turned out that she thought Belgium was a city in Germany.

Her geographical knowledge must run in her family. Her sister once asked me why Holland had a national football team when it's in England. She got it confused with Up Holland, near Skem.

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2010, 02:09:02 pm »
Was struggling to open a sticky padlock on the garden shed yesterday, when she came over to offer some advice and served up this gem...

" i think it needs some UB40"  :lmao
Indeed...

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2010, 02:18:23 pm »
Was on the phone to my mate, discussing making a weekend out of Sheffield Wednesday away.  Shortly after I hang up, my ex asks "How can you make a weekend out of it, if it is a Wednesday?" ;D
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2010, 06:35:18 pm »
Although not a partner, girlfriend or what have you.  Live and Let Die was on the radio the other day, and it had just got to the bit where McCartney goes "Live and Let Die".  About a second later, my mam asks "What Bond film is this song off again?" ;D
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2010, 07:16:52 pm »
Going over the QE2 bridge on the M25 with the family and the sis-in-law................sis-in-law pipes up from the back

"Oh is this the Dartford Tunnel?"

I lost it, totally lost it......."NO THIS IS A BLOODY BRIDGE WE'RE ON - SEE DOWN BELOW, THATS THE THAMES. WE'RE ABOVE IT.............ON A BRIDGE"

Christ Almighty but there is only so much stupidity I can take......

:no
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline pascoli

• Shit Googler & Easily Amused Bar Steward...
  • Legacy Fan
  • PER ARDUA AD ASTRA
« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2010, 07:24:09 pm »
A couple of saturdays ago me n the mrs n kids were goin into town from me mums (waterloo station).

Sat on the benches waiting for it, and i go "here it is" next minute she jumps up past me and sticks her fuckin hand out as if it was a bus.

I just waited until she was gettin on and fucked off to a different carriage with the kids.

INTERNET TERRORIST. AND PROUD TOO.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2010, 07:35:52 pm »
Was struggling to open a sticky padlock on the garden shed yesterday, when she came over to offer some advice and served up this gem...

no way . brilliant.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2010, 08:39:54 pm »
"Football is shit"
"Aren't you gonna come over today"

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2010, 08:40:48 pm »
"Football is shit"
"Aren't you gonna come over today"

yes love. to beat you to death.

Offline Rafette

• Kopite
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off.....
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2010, 09:23:56 pm »
Had a missed call on my mobile. Next minute, the landline rings. I answer- "Hello?" Voice at other end of line.... "Where are you????"
"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly

Offline Rafette

• Kopite
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off.....
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2010, 09:25:41 pm »

Ha ha we were at my boyfriend's mum's a few weeks ago, she offered him a bottle of "that WD40 if you don't want a proper drink....."
"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2010, 12:38:08 am »
A couple of saturdays ago me n the mrs n kids were goin into town from me mums (waterloo station).

Sat on the benches waiting for it, and i go "here it is" next minute she jumps up past me and sticks her fuckin hand out as if it was a bus.

I just waited until she was gettin on and fucked off to a different carriage with the kids.

ha ha reminded me of my dad telling me about the first time his mum travelled on a plane, she got off and walked round the side to collect her bag like the bus...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 12:59:47 am by Oingy Boingy »
Indeed...

Offline Sri Sudachan

• Utterly Lubberly but can't believe it's not buddha....
  • Legacy Fan
  • เบื่อๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2010, 05:30:55 pm »

At a very posh dinner party one night.
 The conversation turned to the TV series Heroes.
 A guy asked my friend if she had any special powers
 she says "yes, i can f*ck for 24 hour and not die"
2000-2003-2004-2005-2007

Nothing to do with football but
    We won it five times!

Offline Chaztastic

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2010, 07:38:31 pm »

Did you she now?  8)

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2010, 07:43:47 pm »
Thats a special power?

Woohoo I have a special power!
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2010, 07:46:13 pm »
Thats a special power?

Woohoo I have a special power!
it said ' fuck ' mouth. not fuck off.

Offline Cookie-7-

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high, there will be a golden sky
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2010, 01:31:18 pm »
"Why did you forget....?"

JUST. Fuck. Off.  You fucking idiot.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2010, 01:46:52 pm »

I like your friend. :)
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline ScouseGirl

• culé
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JJoanneuk is a ScouseGirl
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2010, 01:51:50 pm »
My boyf stupidly says, as I am walking out of the door purse in hand......................" dont waste money "

stupid thing to say :)
R.I.P Ray Osbourne AKA Shanklyboy, A Man I have never met but will remember in my prayers.

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2010, 02:49:49 pm »
"Do you think I'm stupid or something??"

Why yes, if I suggested something and I was right, and you were wrong then obviously it was YOU being stupid you daft sod.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2010, 06:42:17 pm »
"Hey, check this website out"
http://isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/
"Why do people want Cher dead?"
"What?"
"Why do they want that Cher dead?"
"...seriously?"
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2010, 07:25:36 pm »
"i do"

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2010, 07:45:49 pm »
If playing Monopoly wasn't embarrassing enough she goes and asks everyone what colour fuckin houses would we all like.....
Indeed...

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2010, 07:47:03 pm »
"I think so"... drives me fuckin nuts.

Offline martinlloyd85

• Main Stander
  • I cough all Mornin', and I smoke all night.
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2010, 09:02:08 am »
"Can we get a dog?"

We live in a two storey apartment with no garden, we barely see each-other, and you want a fucking dog?

This week she has sent me pictures of two different bastard dogs! Don't get me wrong, I would love a dog. But not in our gaff, it would be cruel. I explained that to her and she says "Well we'll just get a little one."

Fuck off we'll get a little one! Last thing I need is a bleeding dog called  "Tinkerbell", yapping at me everytime I walk through the door. Then growling at me every time I try to get anywhere near me missus.
-Justice.

Offline martinlloyd85

• Main Stander
  • I cough all Mornin', and I smoke all night.
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2010, 09:15:05 am »
Oh, and I have this conversation every couple of days.

Her: "I'm starving. Let's eat out."
Me: "What do you fancy?"
Her: "I dunno. What do you fancy?"
Me: "Indian?"
Her: "Don't feel like spicy food."
Me: "Chinese then?"
Her: "Don't feel like it."
Me: "Nandos?"
Her: "I had chicken yesterday."
Me: "I don't know then...you decide."
Her: "I don't care, you decide."

I JUST DECIDED ON THREE DIFFERENT THINGS. You blew every single one out of the water. And I'm supposed to continue guessing? It's not deciding what to have for tea it's a game of "How many different types of food can I make this daft fucker say before I get him to eventually say "Sod It, let's just get Mc.Nasty's."

I hate Mc.Donald's.
-Justice.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2010, 09:21:57 am »
I was telling the mrs that the sam allardyce twitter feed was really him and she was kinda buying it. She then turned round and said......nooooo hang on. He'd never say that after the 'buns' enquiry. After laughing for about a minute I explained that when he tweeted about wanking the chocolate eclair on the baker it was in fact a play on words about the 'buns' allegation. She fully believed it.

She was also trying to think of the expensive watch make (Jacob & Co) that all the rappers have. After a while she said "got it....Neil Diamond". I just shook my head.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2010, 07:32:52 pm »
ok not my partner but a mate i speak to and i told her bout my alcohol problems etc. she suggested some exercise will sort it? wow. u reckon. this is the same bird that when i asked her how many toes she had her reply was ' 4 and one big one '

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2010, 08:00:55 pm »
ok not my partner but a mate i speak to and i told her bout my alcohol problems etc. she suggested some exercise will sort it? wow. u reckon. this is the same bird that when i asked her how many toes she had her reply was ' 4 and one big one '

Harsh. It would be the very first advice I would give to anyone with a drink problem. It isn't a cure but it makes you feel better.