Author Topic: Liverpool Fútbol Club de Montevideo  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Fútbol Club de Montevideo
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2023, 12:56:02 am »

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2023, 01:14:16 am »
^ ;D

'Liverpool wins 1st leg of the Championship Play-Off Final | Liverpool 2 - 0 Penarol' - 5 minute highlights (played last Wednesday):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/57SJJ1ip5PA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/57SJJ1ip5PA</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/57SJJ1ip5PA

'Liverpool wins 2nd leg of the Championship Play-Off Final | Penarol 0 - 1 Liverpool' - 5 minute highlights (played Saturday night; Liverpool win 3-0 on aggregate):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZVT5QVg51OY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZVT5QVg51OY</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/ZVT5QVg51OY

^ Great thing about this Liverpool too - always celebrating with the fans - showing them respect and gratitude for their support. Top pyro at times too ;D

https://twitter.com/LiverpoolFC1915 : https://liverpoolfc.com.uy : www.facebook.com/LiverpoolFC1915 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C._(Montevideo)

Liverpool's 1st ever Primera Division Title ;D  :champ 

^ they've won the Apertura (opening half), and also the Clausura (closing half) too, as well as the Torneo Intermedio (half-way tournament), two recent Supercopa Uruguaya titles too... but not over overall/aggregate Championship and Play-Offs before. Well in!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Uruguayan_Primera_Divisi%C3%B3n_season#Championship_playoff

^ https://twitter.com/LuizRob76508731/status/1736177183658332474 - click to see the roll call and just how difficult it is for for teams outside the 'Big 2' to win it.

https://twitter.com/LiverpoolFC1915/status/1736217189214990470 - short video clip of that rather cool away shirt with the new 'Champions' badge on it ;D

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 02:48:26 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2023, 01:22:48 am »
I don;t know how many times I've said it but we really should officially link up with our brothers in Uruguay. We share a name but Uruguay also produces top class players and we could get first dibs.  :D

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2023, 01:36:32 am »
I don;t know how many times I've said it but we really should officially link up with our brothers in Uruguay. We share a name but Uruguay also produces top class players and we could get first dibs.  :D

Absolutely mate. If it benefits both clubs, then why not?
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2023, 07:00:30 am »
But they play in blue, fuck that  ;D  :P

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2023, 07:13:30 am »

;D

Black & blue stripes, so more Inter Milan than the bitters. :nirnir
#Sausages

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2023, 10:59:18 am »
We all live in a black and blue kop!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2023, 11:01:02 am »
;D

Black & blue stripes, so more Inter Milan than the bitters. :nirnir

Still too much blue. Boooooo!

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2023, 12:17:43 pm »
Champions  :champ (again? for the first time?)

I thought they'd won it a couple of years back?

Regardless, get in. I'm not really a fan of the multi-club stuff but if we could partner with anyone it should be these. A bit more backing would allow them to become a proper challenger regularly in Europe and maybe even on the continent.

Liverpool for the Libertadores, 2024  ;)
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2023, 01:11:32 pm »
Magic.  :champ
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2023, 01:26:27 pm »
Champions  :champ (again? for the first time?)

I thought they'd won it a couple of years back?

Regardless, get in. I'm not really a fan of the multi-club stuff but if we could partner with anyone it should be these. A bit more backing would allow them to become a proper challenger regularly in Europe and maybe even on the continent.

Liverpool for the Libertadores, 2024  ;)

Their first League title. A few years back they won South America's equivlent of the Europa League.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2023, 01:47:56 pm »
If it didn't have that shite collar I wouldn't mind getting one of their shirts.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2023, 01:50:32 pm »
Maybe we could play a game against them and win the Liverpool Cup.  ;D

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2023, 02:04:03 pm »
Maybe we could play a game against them and win the Liverpool Cup.  ;D

First we move into their stadium, then we move in on their trophy wins. Maybe they are right about us?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2023, 02:10:46 pm »
First we move into their stadium, then we move in on their trophy wins. Maybe they are right about us?
;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2023, 02:27:07 pm »
I would love a friendly between the two teams. Imagine Kloppo taking us down to South America?  :D

Their Right Winger looks good. Mo replacment?  :D

Offline pa

• humbug
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2023, 02:51:17 pm »
Hopefully, we meet them in the future at the club World Cup.
Liverpool vs Liverpool :-)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2023, 08:06:06 pm »
Hopefully, we meet them in the future at the club World Cup.
Liverpool vs Liverpool :-)
definitely rooting for Liverpool there