The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Rest In Peace, Andy G (Andy Gray) :'(

(1/9) > >>

Andy G:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the best place so please feel free to redirect me or move this or whatever.

This is Paul, Andy's brother.  I'm afraid I have some very sad news that Andy has passed away very suddenly.  This news is very unexpected and obviously this has hit the family very hard.  I just wanted to let anyone who is friends with Andy know.  We take comfort in the fact that it appears Andy was unaware and suffered no pain or distress.

Andy was involved with the Justice Campaign and the vast majority of his online presence was relating to this.  I know over the years he has spoken with many people, both giving and receiving support and advice, hence why I have come to this forum in particular as it seems this is where he was most active.

If you knew Andy and/or know of anyone who knew him please either let them know on my behalf or point me in the right direction so I can reach out to them.  My contact details are either email (theboygray@hotmail.com) or if you PM on here I will monitor the PM's for the next few weeks.

Take care,

Paul xx

No666:
Terrible news. So sorry for your loss, Paul.

electricghost:
Horrendous news, so sorry for your loss Paul

John C:
That's really sad new Paul, sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

24/7:
Paul, so sorry to read of Andy's passing. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Andy never walked alone, neither do you.

RIP Andy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version