Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091901 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18640 on: July 29, 2021, 04:38:22 pm »
Re f&f, so the non members who just have a Liverpool ID have to download the nfc pass before aug 12?

I think @30fiver said non-members don't have to do anything until they actually have a ticket being transferred to them, but hopefully he confirms that for you!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18641 on: July 29, 2021, 04:53:45 pm »
No entry to the stadium i'd guess.

I don't mean don't download at all but 4 August seems weirdly arbitrary when the first league game you could actually attend isn't till 21 August
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18642 on: July 29, 2021, 04:57:17 pm »
The barcode on my season ticket DOES update every 30 second or so. I thought it was for this very reason, that screenshots won't work as the code is refreshed.
you'll have people running to the turnstiles with a touts phone

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18643 on: July 29, 2021, 04:57:18 pm »
I don't mean don't download at all but 4 August seems weirdly arbitrary when the first league game you could actually attend isn't till 21 August

I assume it’s 4 August as the members sale is next week and tickets will presumably be downloaded straight to NFC when purchased.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18644 on: July 29, 2021, 04:58:01 pm »
Any idea why there's no ticket transfer if there's a reduced capacity? Doesn't really make sense to me

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #18645 on: July 29, 2021, 04:58:49 pm »
I know, but I'm assuming you won't be able to get in if you haven't downloaded it by the 4th or why have the cut off?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #18646 on: July 29, 2021, 05:13:04 pm »
A mate is trying to download the NFC pass. Google pay is downloaded, but his paymentcards dont support google pay. Any advice?

Is he using Chrome as the browser? Doesn’t work with standard android browser

Offline serine97

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18647 on: July 29, 2021, 05:23:09 pm »
Is he using Chrome as the browser? Doesn’t work with standard android browser
yes, he is. but which browser you use doesnt have anything with his paymentcards not supprting google pay. or am i missing something?
Walk on.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18648 on: July 29, 2021, 05:28:59 pm »
Any idea why there's no ticket transfer if there's a reduced capacity? Doesn't really make sense to me

I think they are adding it, in case we have another lockdown and end up with 2k or 10k like xmas games and palace. Think they are just covering their backs.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18649 on: July 29, 2021, 05:46:46 pm »

Cause if they reduce capacity ain't no room for all tickets?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18650 on: July 29, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »
Cause if they reduce capacity ain't no room for all tickets?
that's fine but it sounds like even if you have a ticket you won't be able to transfer it, that doesn't make sense

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #18651 on: July 29, 2021, 05:59:55 pm »
that's fine but it sounds like even if you have a ticket you won't be able to transfer it, that doesn't make sense

I wonder if the idea is that if you can't go it should go to someone who would have gone but was bumped out to reduce the capacity.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18652 on: July 29, 2021, 06:00:59 pm »
I think they are adding it, in case we have another lockdown and end up with 2k or 10k like xmas games and palace. Think they are just covering their backs.
but if there's 10k capacity and you have a ticket you should still be able to transfer it to someone, arguably there is more need to if there's travel restrictions in place etc

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18653 on: July 29, 2021, 06:02:49 pm »
I wonder if the idea is that if you can't go it should go to someone who would have gone but was bumped out to reduce the capacity.
I guess this is fair but I don't really see what difference it makes what someone else does with their ticket, you could say the same about the ballot, people who don't have a membership will get to go over people who do but missed out

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #18654 on: July 29, 2021, 06:15:35 pm »
yes, he is. but which browser you use doesnt have anything with his paymentcards not supprting google pay. or am i missing something?

Paymentcards don't have anything to do the season ticket/members pass

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #18655 on: July 29, 2021, 06:39:07 pm »
Lads can anyone tell me if the £9 L postcode tickets are carrying on this season?

Thanks in advance

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18656 on: July 29, 2021, 06:39:10 pm »
I think @30fiver said non-members don't have to do anything until they actually have a ticket being transferred to them, but hopefully he confirms that for you!

Yeah that's the case

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18657 on: July 29, 2021, 06:40:47 pm »

Because if it's reduced capacity you be able to give your seat to someone with no credit when those with say 18 games last year don't get a sniff in, not exactly fair is it...

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18658 on: July 29, 2021, 07:29:09 pm »
Apologies of this has already been covered before. Can someone just confirm that this ballot is for interest in tickets only? Is it an obligation to buy? I’m kid of desperate for two games in particular, both of which are in the zero credits list. I’ve got a friend who would also apply and give them to me if successful but I’m hesitant in case we both get tickets to the same game. Does success in the ballot just mean the ability to log in during the sale and buy if you want to?

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18659 on: July 29, 2021, 07:42:59 pm »
Downloaded the pass ok. I added the link to my favourites on my phone but when I open it I'm just in a loop of being in the que for the website but never actually getting in? Any ideas?
It's on an iPhone 6s

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18660 on: July 29, 2021, 07:44:35 pm »

No obligation to buy. Tickets not taken up will go to a later sale.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18661 on: July 29, 2021, 08:25:18 pm »
Downloaded the pass ok. I added the link to my favourites on my phone but when I open it I'm just in a loop of being in the que for the website but never actually getting in? Any ideas?
It's on an iPhone 6s

Try clearing cookies and cache on the browser and restarting it, or opening it in incognito mode
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18662 on: July 29, 2021, 08:53:22 pm »
Because if it's reduced capacity you be able to give your seat to someone with no credit when those with say 18 games last year don't get a sniff in, not exactly fair is it...
and the point I made already is valid, it doesn't matter what other people do with their ticket, I've got 12 games but I'll be missing out to people who've got nothing due to ticket transfers
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:57:07 pm by TeddyTime33 »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18663 on: July 29, 2021, 09:11:15 pm »
and the point I made already is valid, it doesn't matter what other people do with their ticket, I've got 12 games but I'll be missing out to people who've got nothing due to ticket transfers

It is covering their back if covid flares up again and it goes back to like the xmas games or palace. I dont think it ever will, but they are adding it for caution. In that case it will probably refunded to everyone and a ballot between STs and members with 19, as they were back then.
There is the possibility of the re-introduction of track and trace too, so they wont allow transfers.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18664 on: July 29, 2021, 09:21:09 pm »
It’s probably been mentioned but what date is likely to be the members sale?

Let’s hope it’s an early sale for work reasons

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18665 on: July 29, 2021, 09:23:00 pm »
It is covering their back if covid flares up again and it goes back to like the xmas games or palace. I dont think it ever will, but they are adding it for caution. In that case it will probably refunded to everyone and a ballot between STs and members with 19, as they were back then.
There is the possibility of the re-introduction of track and trace too, so they wont allow transfers.
isn't track and trace still a thing? The name changes on the ticket so that's no issue, you're like to have empty seats then as some people who win the ballot won't be able to go and then have no way of transferring a ticket, to me I don't see why they shouldn't be able too

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18666 on: July 29, 2021, 09:27:57 pm »
isn't track and trace still a thing? The name changes on the ticket so that's no issue, you're like to have empty seats then as some people who win the ballot won't be able to go and then have no way of transferring a ticket, to me I don't see why they shouldn't be able too

There were no empty seats at xmas or palace games and it was all ballot.

|f they have to drop below 30k, there is no way they would get away with allowing you to transfer it to someone with zero credits, when STs and members with 19 miss out.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18667 on: July 29, 2021, 09:44:05 pm »

|f they have to drop below 30k, there is no way they would get away with allowing you to transfer it to someone with zero credits, when STs and members with 19 miss out.
I understand that but the principle isn't the same for normal games so it's inconsistent

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18668 on: July 29, 2021, 09:57:26 pm »
Question on NFC’s. I’ve downloaded my NFC but does anyone know what happens with friends who have just registered for an ID number. Do they then have to log on for an NFC at this stage or only in the eventuality that you transfer a ticket to them in the future?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18669 on: July 29, 2021, 10:00:32 pm »
Question on NFC’s. I’ve downloaded my NFC but does anyone know what happens with friends who have just registered for an ID number. Do they then have to log on for an NFC at this stage or only in the eventuality that you transfer a ticket to them in the future?

As has repeatedly been stated in this thread they have to wait until til a ticket has been transfered to them.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18670 on: July 29, 2021, 10:01:25 pm »
Try clearing cookies and cache on the browser and restarting it, or opening it in incognito mode
Still doing it?

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #18671 on: July 29, 2021, 10:15:25 pm »
if your a member with a stadium access card (who doesnt have an NFC device), if you buy a ticket through the club im guessing your card will be activated, if a season ticket holder transfers a ticket to you through the friends and family scheme, what would be the deal? cannot find anything within FAQs regarding this scenario. would the card be activated or would they still expect the member to use NFC (even though by getting a card they have already informed the club they dont have an NFC device).

Its been baffling my head for days and no matter how much reading ive done cannot work it out doesnt seem clear. Also, can members below 4 credits apply for an access card yet? cheers everyone thanks in advance
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18672 on: July 29, 2021, 10:22:51 pm »
You've answered your own question haven't you? If you've told the club you don't have an NFC enabled phone and gave a stadium access card then of course that card is going to be activated for any matches assigned to it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18673 on: July 29, 2021, 10:28:21 pm »
I understand that but the principle isn't the same for normal games so it's inconsistent

The principle isn't the same because members on 19 and seasies wouldn't be missing out like they would it it was a ballot

I agree with the policy personally

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18674 on: July 29, 2021, 10:31:47 pm »
Basically this forum

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18675 on: July 29, 2021, 10:38:30 pm »
The principle isn't the same because members on 19 and seasies wouldn't be missing out like they would it it was a ballot

I agree with the policy personally
But reduced capacity could be 60-70% who knows, personally I see no problem with any ticket holder transferring to whoever for any game because I'd rather that than an empty seat

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18676 on: July 29, 2021, 10:53:33 pm »
But reduced capacity could be 60-70% who knows, personally I see no problem with any ticket holder transferring to whoever for any game because I'd rather that than an empty seat

The club never resold the returned seats that's a point they should be doing that

But I think the idea of it being your seat and yours to own and do as you please with isn't the mindset the club have, certainly for members anyway

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18677 on: July 29, 2021, 11:03:54 pm »
The club never resold the returned seats that's a point they should be doing that

But I think the idea of it being your seat and yours to own and do as you please with isn't the mindset the club have, certainly for members anyway
forgot any member less than 13 is a nothing to the club!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18678 on: July 29, 2021, 11:36:00 pm »
if your a member with a stadium access card (who doesnt have an NFC device), if you buy a ticket through the club im guessing your card will be activated, if a season ticket holder transfers a ticket to you through the friends and family scheme, what would be the deal? cannot find anything within FAQs regarding this scenario. would the card be activated or would they still expect the member to use NFC (even though by getting a card they have already informed the club they dont have an NFC device).

Its been baffling my head for days and no matter how much reading ive done cannot work it out doesnt seem clear. Also, can members below 4 credits apply for an access card yet? cheers everyone thanks in advance

Fuckin hell I swear some of you go looking for problems. The F in FAQ is for Frequently!

Anyway you get a stadium access card. It replaces NFC. So anything going to the NFC would instead go to the card.

Sorted

And no, those members can't yet. Try next week
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:37:33 pm by ToneLa »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18679 on: July 30, 2021, 06:49:32 am »

Beg to differ I was on a row by myself...