Author Topic: Laugh At Everton HERE...  (Read 1817748 times)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Laugh at Everton HERE...
« Reply #22160 on: March 20, 2012, 12:19:51 am »
It was according to his profile - Davey Location: County road, Liverpool :lmao

it just gets better and better ha ha ha ha
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline BigJumper

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22161 on: March 20, 2012, 12:35:18 am »
Been watching films with my bird(bluenose) and come back to see this has grown another 4 pages , I'm in hysterics, she's getting a cob on because I'm laughing so much, I've just been told to go asleep. I thought this one was funny

'Getting to see the albino cafu (aka tony hibbert) bomb up the right wing every week is far more satisfying than winning trophies'

:lmao

and this one

By IFITHADNTOFBEENFERCOLLINA
This review is from: Everton David Moyes - Ten from Ten [DVD] (DVD)
10 years is a long time in football.

You get 'Tin' for a 10 year anniversary which is very apt in this celebration of the man who brought the tin pot 'Brotherhood Cup' back to our neighbourhood.

That cup win didnt feature on the DVD strangely. But I was delighted to see which matches did manage to make it on to the list. They didnt mean anything in the end, but the nostalgia of seeing how we managed to finish 11th in 06 was worth the price of the DVD alone.

A must buy for any Evertonian.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 
Report abuse | Permalink

offended by everything, ashamed of nothing says:
wool

IFITHADNTOFBEENFERCOLLINA says:

Nope, it's definitely 'tin'.

Wool is 7 years.

17 years is furniture...

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:42:20 am by BigJumper »

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #22162 on: March 20, 2012, 12:48:34 am »
I bet they waited until after the derby to release it, just so if they won his 10 year game they could put it on the dvd as the crowning glory, wonder what they replaced it with. Bet they wish they had waited until after the FA Cup draw now.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22163 on: March 20, 2012, 01:08:56 am »
I bet they waited until after the derby to release it, just so if they won his 10 year game they could put it on the dvd as the crowning glory, wonder what they replaced it with. Bet they wish they had waited until after the FA Cup draw now.
I'm thinking it was originally the dirty dozen.

hence why it's now just 11.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #22164 on: March 20, 2012, 01:28:50 am »
God they are even useless at throwing it back 'offended by everything, ashamed of nothing' is the best they can come up with and I dont think they even thought of it, fucking useless they are.

Oh and I see clivethomas has been added to the tags :D
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22165 on: March 20, 2012, 01:49:57 am »
FUCK YOU RAWK

I barely contained my laughter. Even that, my colleagues are staring at me. BRB

:lmao :lmao :lmao
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him (Jurgen Klopp) as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #22166 on: March 20, 2012, 01:51:59 am »
FUCK YOU RAWK
Please tell me that has been posted some place in response to this.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #22167 on: March 20, 2012, 02:07:28 am »

I just saw this in photoshop thread and someone suggested it was good material for us

I already thought it was a photoshop pisstake before i read the blurb

fuck me, how small time, shows how bereft they are
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #22168 on: March 20, 2012, 02:24:20 am »
Comment under one of the reviews:

"Can anyone confirm what Region this disc is? A friend of mine (RS) says it wont play in Europe."

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I am stiches... ha ha ha. .This is legendary
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #22169 on: March 20, 2012, 02:26:50 am »
Shallwewinacupforyou - See all my reviews
A must for all Evertonians. Comes with Welsh subtitles too which is great! At £13 too even the great man himself could afford this bargain!
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 glorious years, 19 Mar 2012
By
FellainibetadanGERRARD - See all my reviews
Tears.. rolling down my cheek after watching this one. Moyes will forever be an Everton legend and will go down ad the greatest manager in our illustrious folklore history. I knew when Moyes first walked in to Goodison, tall, powerful and brave like the attractive stallion Brad Pitt lookalike he is, I knew we had something special to look forward and oh how we haven't been disappointed. Who could forget the Andy Johnson derby, what a night I will never forget, I wanted to kiss his bald head and hug him all night ! They may have won the Champions League, but we beat them so bad in that match God himself was applauding from the heavens. Also the the brilliant trophies we've won, especially the finishing above liverpool trophy in 04/05, what a proud moment, again they won the champions league but who cares about that micky mouse trophy! Might I add a trophy we would have won if Collina had not so cruelly disallowed Duncan Ferguson's (who needs Christian Vieri?) bullet goal, we were destined to win the trophy that year but we were robbed. Moyes was of course very humble about it all, he even waited nine years before revealing that hot balls were used in the draw so we faced tougher opposition, you see Moyes was so great that the UEFA warlords were worried that had he won this trophy he and Everton would become so great that even Lionel Messi would be banging on Goodisons old wooden doors begging us to sign him up. And who could forget the prestigious Everton cup, the most famous coveted trophy of all time, and seeing Moyes and Arteta lift the trophy left me feeling so emotional I just grabbed the nearest thing (the mrs) and made love to it right there (imagining that she was Moyesy of course!).
David Moyes I cannot wait for the next ten years, more glory, tears and memories await us.

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22170 on: March 20, 2012, 02:28:54 am »
haha my ones up (second one - FellainibetadanGERRARD)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 07:14:41 am by LiverLuke »

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22171 on: March 20, 2012, 02:37:42 am »
A must for all Evertonians. Comes with Welsh subtitles too which is great! At £13 too even the great man himself could afford this bargain!
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

By
Tears.. rolling down my cheek after watching this one. Moyes will forever be an Everton legend and will go down ad the greatest manager in our illustrious folklore history. I knew when Moyes first walked in to Goodison, tall, powerful and brave like the attractive stallion Brad Pitt lookalike he is, I knew we had something special to look forward and oh how we haven't been disappointed. Who could forget the Andy Johnson derby, what a night I will never forget, I wanted to kiss his bald head and hug him all night ! They may have won the Champions League, but we beat them so bad in that match God himself was applauding from the heavens. Also the the brilliant trophies we've won, especially the finishing above liverpool trophy in 04/05, what a proud moment, again they won the champions league but who cares about that micky mouse trophy! Might I add a trophy we would have won if Collina had not so cruelly disallowed Duncan Ferguson's (who needs Christian Vieri?) bullet goal, we were destined to win the trophy that year but we were robbed. Moyes was of course very humble about it all, he even waited nine years before revealing that hot balls were used in the draw so we faced tougher opposition, you see Moyes was so great that the UEFA warlords were worried that had he won this trophy he and Everton would become so great that even Lionel Messi would be banging on Goodisons old wooden doors begging us to sign him up. And who could forget the prestigious Everton cup, the most famous coveted trophy of all time, and seeing Moyes and Arteta lift the trophy left me feeling so emotional I just grabbed the nearest thing (the mrs) and made love to it right there (imagining that she was Moyesy of course!).
David Moyes I cannot wait for the next ten years, more glory, tears and memories await us.

My God this is hilarious :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #22172 on: March 20, 2012, 02:54:49 am »
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

By

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Surely thats a pisstake review? Humans cant be that thick.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #22173 on: March 20, 2012, 03:01:43 am »
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Surely thats a pisstake review? Humans cant be that thick.
They are all piss takes, mostly written by rawkites ;) it all started a few pages back :D

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #22174 on: March 20, 2012, 03:13:53 am »
They are all piss takes, mostly written by rawkites ;) it all started a few pages back :D

Ha hah ha.. Carry on the good job  :wave

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22175 on: March 20, 2012, 03:20:30 am »
Been reading the last few pages.Brilliant!

Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22176 on: March 20, 2012, 05:50:51 am »
When you click on the DVD does it come up with Lord of the Rings Trilogy in "What other customers purchased"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D ;D
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22177 on: March 20, 2012, 05:52:49 am »
What makes the review even funnier is that the fucking DVD hasn't even been released yet - scheduled for April 23 ;D

Coffee spat everywhere thats hillarious :D

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22178 on: March 20, 2012, 06:06:15 am »
offended by everything, ashamed of nothing says:
wool

IFITHADNTOFBEENFERCOLLINA says:

Nope, it's definitely 'tin'.

Wool is 7 years.

17 years is furniture...

In tears here fuckin brilliant HAHAHAHAHA

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #22179 on: March 20, 2012, 06:16:20 am »
Boss haha!
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #22180 on: March 20, 2012, 06:33:22 am »
"Of course it won't play in Europe it's an Everton DVD."

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #22181 on: March 20, 2012, 06:49:37 am »
haha my ones up (second one)

Brilliant mate.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #22182 on: March 20, 2012, 06:49:45 am »
Just been reading the last pages. Epic. Take a bow gentlemen!
:lmao :lmao

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22183 on: March 20, 2012, 07:13:54 am »

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #22184 on: March 20, 2012, 07:46:52 am »
Take. A. Bow. Epic, epic stuff to wake up with.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22185 on: March 20, 2012, 08:14:37 am »
By Shallwewinacupforyou

By FellainibetadanGERRARD

And who could forget the prestigious Everton cup, the most famous coveted trophy of all time, and seeing Moyes and Arteta lift the trophy left me feeling so emotional I just grabbed the nearest thing (the mrs) and made love to it right there (imagining that she was Moyesy of course!).

Haha. Win.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:17:06 am by Wish Matrix »
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him (Jurgen Klopp) as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22186 on: March 20, 2012, 08:17:22 am »
Oh and I see clivethomas has been added to the tags :D

I did that :D

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
« Reply #22187 on: March 20, 2012, 09:06:08 am »
"everton 0-4 bolton 2005
west brom 4-0 everton 2005
dynamo 5-1 everton 2005
everton 1-6 arsenal 2009
everton 1-4 west brom 2011
arsenal 7-0 everton 2005
liverpool 3-0 everton 2012
everton 1-2 bolton 2012
everton 0-1 oldham 2008
shrewsbury 2-1 everton 2003
man city 5-1 everton 2004
bolton 2-0 everton 2011
stoke 2-0 everton 2011
aston villa 4-0 everton 2005
everton 0-1 reading 2011
wigan 1-0 everton 2008
everton 1-4 blackburn 2007
the list is endless
the best match to me is aston villa 1-3 everton 2005"

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=22248.15
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22188 on: March 20, 2012, 09:23:16 am »
Did they actually release a DVD for the 3-0 derby win?
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22190 on: March 20, 2012, 09:31:48 am »

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22191 on: March 20, 2012, 09:36:31 am »
Fucking hell, I'm literally speechless
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22192 on: March 20, 2012, 09:37:48 am »
My word  ::)
Days like this should be treasured forever!

The 3-0 victory over Liverpool at Goodison Park already occupies a special place in the hearts of all EvertoniansNot only did The Toffees record their biggest win over their local rivals for 42 years, the three points lifted the team to the top of the Premiership table...albeit only for a few hours.The Blues faithful watched spellbound as Tim Cahill's characteristic sharp finish gave Everton the lead and Andy Johnson doubled it twelve minutes later.The final whistle was the signal for scenes of delirious celebration in and around Goodison as the bragging rights in the city were handed over to the Blue half!

Specially presented in a christmas wrapped outer slip case, ready for the christmas tree
    Features post match interviews with Andy Johnson, David Moyes & Bill Kenwright
    Includes highlights of other victories over Liverpool.

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22193 on: March 20, 2012, 09:42:50 am »
Fucking hell, I'm literally speechless

Alright Jamie, is you dad any closer to the England job?

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22194 on: March 20, 2012, 10:29:31 am »
Alright Jamie, is you dad any closer to the England job?

Nailed on, he's a top, top manager
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:33:27 am by Armand9 »

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22195 on: March 20, 2012, 10:56:55 am »

Offline RedZen

• Eats cat food
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you fuckin lookin at?
« Reply #22196 on: March 20, 2012, 11:02:38 am »
Well, I didn't think it could get better than last night! hahahaha :D

The tags!  ...........    ;D

bitter
ifithadnabinfer(7)
10moreyears please(6)
bitters(6)
fergiesrejects(6)
myprecious(6)
smeagol(5)
efc(4)
everton(4)
fergiesfluffer(4) sockrobbers(4)
trampgobbler(3)
lemonsuckers(2)
mongbus(2)
no trophies for 17 years(2)
theevertonhaka(2)
clive thomas(1)
collina(1)
dvd(1)
fathers day(1) football(1)
knackers yard(1)
kuyt- sloth(1)
man united glue factory(1)
man united retirement home(1)
meffs(1)
no money to spend(1)
rawk daytrippers(1)
sarsons(1)
Agree with these tags?   

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22197 on: March 20, 2012, 11:09:27 am »
RAWK Internet Terrorists just did it again.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22198 on: March 20, 2012, 11:20:39 am »
tomme tippee first cup
bitter spray
the losers dvd
bitter audio cd
lord of the rings by gollum
if only (hardcover)
football for dummies
shadow dwellers (paperback)
collina paperback

all related items ha ha

www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #22199 on: March 20, 2012, 11:31:02 am »
The Tags!:

bitter(8)
ifithadnabinfer(7)
10moreyears please(6)
bitters(6)