The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Away Tickets

(1/51) > >>

James_1906:
I've made a spreadsheet to show which games have dropped to x amount of credits this season along with their allocations so far. Will be interesting to see the differences between this season and next season as credits arent counting this year.

Thornpipe:
I can see the European aways dropping to all members for the foreseeable with the covid situation might be a good time to get on the ladder for those who have been vaxxed and fancy it - especially with uefa in talks to offer gauranteed entry to champions League for Liverpool regardless of league position

James_1906:

--- Quote from: Thornpipe on February 18, 2022, 05:31:47 pm ---I can see the European aways dropping to all members for the foreseeable with the covid situation might be a good time to get on the ladder for those who have been vaxxed and fancy it - especially with uefa in talks to offer gauranteed entry to champions League for Liverpool regardless of league position

--- End quote ---
I hope they keep dropping, only got MK dons on my card which I was lucky enough to get! Would be great to get on the European away ladder.

SouthDerryLaggo:

--- Quote from: Thornpipe on February 18, 2022, 05:31:47 pm ---I can see the European aways dropping to all members for the foreseeable with the covid situation might be a good time to get on the ladder for those who have been vaxxed and fancy it - especially with uefa in talks to offer gauranteed entry to champions League for Liverpool regardless of league position

--- End quote ---
Guaranteed entry? What have I missed

James_1906:

--- Quote from: ewok-red-97 on February 18, 2022, 05:52:36 pm ---Watford and Burnley were credits from 18-19 credits only, think everything else has been away games during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20

--- End quote ---
And brentford apart from that all from 18/19 and 19/20

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version