Author Topic: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: ZEBRA CROSSING WEBCAM IS ON  (Read 146902 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: 20.00
« Reply #240 on: February 10, 2014, 07:39:52 pm »
Fuck Fulham hope they get relegated.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: February 10, 2014, 07:41:43 pm »
Fulham, preparing your anuses is inevitable.

Big scouse c**k will come sooner or later.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #242 on: February 10, 2014, 07:41:56 pm »
15 minute walk from an overground line.

Loads of buses.

Bikes.

You can even go on the fucking boat!

There is NO excuse for this to be pulled...seriously shit club if they can't pull a simple match off.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2014, 07:41:57 pm »
5 of the lads I go the game with have booked time off work, trains and accommodation to go the match on Wednesday night......they - and all the other Reds making there way there - will make sure that despite travelling down from Liverpool, they're there well in time for kick off...either by cab, bus overland train or the reduced tube service.....so why the fuck - with 48hrs notice - cant the club get their arses into gear and make arrangements for their Stewards to be there?...how fuckin hard is it to lay on some coaches/buses for those that are mysteriously shanghai'd?..........definitely an arlearse trick this...never trust a baldy ex chelsea c*nt
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2014, 07:42:29 pm »
Is it definitely off? Surely they can't do this. FA have to step in here. They are trying it on
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2014, 07:42:33 pm »
YWNA

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »
5 of the lads I go the game with have booked time off work, trains and accommodation to go the match on Wednesday night......they - and all the other Reds making there way there - will make sure that despite travelling down from Liverpool, they're there well in time for kick off...either by cab, bus overland train or the reduced tube service.....so why the fuck - with 48hrs notice - cant the club get their arses into gear and make arrangements for their Stewards to be there?...how fuckin hard is it to lay on some coaches/buses for those that are mysteriously shanghai'd?..........definitely an arlearse trick this...never trust a baldy ex chelsea c*nt

They should forfeit the game if they really think they can't manage it. Simple.

Offline l12ngo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #247 on: February 10, 2014, 07:43:55 pm »
Gutted if this is cancelled  >:(

It's not like there's just one train in and one train out. It's not fucking Hogwarts  :butt

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: February 10, 2014, 07:44:29 pm »

Forfeiting would probably help their goal difference as well.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2014, 07:44:45 pm »
Forfeiting would probably help their goal difference as well.

;D

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2014, 07:45:17 pm »
Doesn't the Tube undergo a lot of construction that shuts it down on some weekends?

We've played the likes of West Ham when the Tube near the ground was inaccessible, correct?

I mean, it's not a stadium specific issue that applies only to Craven Cottage. And if they played through it last week, what's the deal this time around, other than the fact they're scared?

This is an embarrassment on the part of Fulham and I hope we crush them regardless of the match date.
King Kenny.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2014, 07:45:26 pm »
I would hope that LFC would make representations to the FA on behalf of their fans, though I'd be stunned if they did.

The Premier League don't really care about the fans anyway.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2014, 07:45:38 pm »
this morning i read  this game could be called off over public safety..

because "Some serious flood warnings along the Thames" now its the tubes .

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »
Count on me mate!
Its a date.

I shall be carrying a copy of the Financial Times and will have a pink Carnation in my lapel.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #254 on: February 10, 2014, 07:46:23 pm »
Wow they're shitscared of us probably, hope it isn't postponed, ridiculous if it is
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline Jehst1979

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2014, 07:46:54 pm »
Buses, taxi's cars, they should put buses on for staff and fans if the tube strike is suxh a drama for them, no fucking excuse at all... but no doubt it will get cancelled, and nowt will be said and Fulham won't be punished, bet it would be different if it was us....

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:05 pm »
Meh, they twatted us first half in a game people would say we'd go into double figures.

Fwiw I think we'll batter Fulham as well, I just think we don't need loudmouths going around screaming that we'll win every game 8-0 etc.

That'll be Mr Loudmouth to you, shaven haven. I also said the same against the bitters, Arsenal, Spurs, Norwich, etc. But you happen to pick the one that ended in a draw. Well done you. As far as I'm aware though, there is absolutely no correlation between my pre match optimism and predictions and the result of the game. Obviously you think differently. With such a miserable fucking outlook, if you fell in a bucket of roses, you'd probably fall out and complain that you smelt of horse shit.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:29 pm »

pretty obvious answer to all of this.. c*nts trick from fulham. honestly, the fact they're trying to call this off but didnt make any effort to call off the sheffield united match makes it pretty clear whats going.

either you rearrange the plans of 30,000 people, or you pay for a taxi, bus, coach, boris buke for the <100 staff members - tough decision right?

the authorities add an additional game to a ban for frivolous appeals against suspensions. this is utterly frivolous, and if they play any games they should give us the points. simple - also sets a precedent that you cant fuck around like this.

if they do suggest its going to be postponed, i wonder if legal approach-happy west ham will have any complaints about fulham gaining an unfair advantage

Offline Kadian

• Trolling along... The Specious One. Whistles the Liquidator as he types disparaging comments about Mario Balotelli So utterly predictable, Moreno's best mate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're coming
« Reply #258 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:30 pm »
Haha seriously what?

Looks like the PL are giving Fulham the authority to call this one, judging by the Fulham statement. This is definitely off.

Offline ANFIELDGATES

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:47 pm »
Its a date.

I shall be carrying a copy of the Financial Times and will have a pink Carnation in my lapel.
jesus lads...ye going to a game or a hotel room ;D

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:48 pm »
FFS, the journey from town to Anfield is harder. 
No time for caution.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2014, 07:48:05 pm »
West Ham Vs Norwich

And

Arsenal Vs Man Utd

To both be postponed to then

What fucking logical explanation do Fulham have that West Ham and Arsenal are ok to go ahead.

I mean West Ham's stadium looks like two fucking sand castles.
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #262 on: February 10, 2014, 07:49:01 pm »
Just saw someone on Twitter suggest that LFC make a public offer to pay for the stewards' transport - see how they try to worm their way out of it then.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #263 on: February 10, 2014, 07:49:07 pm »
Arsenal have warned fans to expect "significant travel disruption" ahead of their crunch Premier League match against Manchester United at the Emirates on Wednesday.
A 48-hour strike involving London Underground staff has been called which will affect supporters travelling to and from the match.
Tube services to stations near the stadium are "likely to be very limited" and supporters are being encouraged to use overground train services and buses.
First Capital Connect train serices to nearby Finsbury Park are expected to be much busier than normal.
Supporters are being encouraged to plan extra time for their journeys and check www.tfl.gov.uk and @TfLTravelAlerts on Twitter for the latest travel information.

Emirates Stadium Capacity: 60,361

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Following a number of enquiries regarding how the potential London Underground strike action may affect Wednesday evening’s fixture against Liverpool, the Club can confirm that it is currently proceeding on the basis that the game will go ahead.

However, the Club has concerns over the potential impact that the strike may have on the ability of its safety staff to attend the ground in sufficient time and numbers to ensure that it is able to open the ground and effectively operate it, from the time that the gates are open to the public until the departure of all supporters.

After consulting with the Local Authority and the Metropolitan Police, it has been decided that if the proposed action is still undetermined at 3pm tomorrow (Tuesday), and the Club cannot guarantee enough staff are available to attend the ground in sufficient time and numbers, then as a consequence the Club would not be able to comply with the terms of its safety certificate and the fixture would be postponed and rescheduled for a future date.

Craven Cottage capacity: 25,700
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #264 on: February 10, 2014, 07:49:29 pm »

Yes they should - the strike was announced days and days ago (at least a couple of weeks from memory) - there's really no excuse

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2014, 07:49:50 pm »
Who is going to compensate fans who have bought train/coach tickets and hotel rooms etc? Bill Fulham/FA.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:33 pm »
This is not fair on fans. Possibly on both sides, but most notably us. Fuck off Fulham you spineless c*nts

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »
You can understand the boxing day fixtures getting called off, due to lack of other of public transport, but get on your bike you blinking Hugh Grant quims.
No time for caution.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:49 pm »
Arsenal have warned fans to expect "significant travel disruption" ahead of their crunch Premier League match against Manchester United at the Emirates on Wednesday.
A 48-hour strike involving London Underground staff has been called which will affect supporters travelling to and from the match.
Tube services to stations near the stadium are "likely to be very limited" and supporters are being encouraged to use overground train services and buses.
First Capital Connect train serices to nearby Finsbury Park are expected to be much busier than normal.
Supporters are being encouraged to plan extra time for their journeys and check www.tfl.gov.uk and @TfLTravelAlerts on Twitter for the latest travel information.

Emirates Stadium Capacity: 60,361

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Following a number of enquiries regarding how the potential London Underground strike action may affect Wednesday evening’s fixture against Liverpool, the Club can confirm that it is currently proceeding on the basis that the game will go ahead.

However, the Club has concerns over the potential impact that the strike may have on the ability of its safety staff to attend the ground in sufficient time and numbers to ensure that it is able to open the ground and effectively operate it, from the time that the gates are open to the public until the departure of all supporters.

After consulting with the Local Authority and the Metropolitan Police, it has been decided that if the proposed action is still undetermined at 3pm tomorrow (Tuesday), and the Club cannot guarantee enough staff are available to attend the ground in sufficient time and numbers, then as a consequence the Club would not be able to comply with the terms of its safety certificate and the fixture would be postponed and rescheduled for a future date.

Craven Cottage capacity: 25,700

Is Fulham more reliant on the tube than Arsenal ?

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:53 pm »
Fucking joke, tin pot shithouses, they see us stuff Arsenal and then have a tough energy sapping game with the Mancs so play the tube card to get it postponed, fucking stinks
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:53 pm »
wow that fulham statement.. what a gang of fucking c*nts. trying to hide behind safety concerns. if the staff wake up at midday i'd imagine they could walk to the match in time.

lets hope those that run the club can show the same ruthlessness as our team and not allow the fans to get fucked over here (let alone the team)

as someone said, we publicly offer to pay any additional transport costs. it couldnt be more fucking obvious whats going on here - shame these cowardly twats out of doing this to the 30,000 who have made plans they want to scupper

Who is going to compensate fans who have bought train/coach tickets and hotel rooms etc? Bill Fulham/FA.

and this

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2014, 07:53:19 pm »
Bet we play it next Tuesday if / when it gets called off.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2014, 07:53:57 pm »
Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 1 min.

1) Fulham is 8pm 2) easier to get to Fulham not using tubes than West Ham or Arsenal 3) Fulham has lowest capacity of the 3 by far
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2014, 07:55:07 pm »
Just saw someone on Twitter suggest that LFC make a public offer to pay for the stewards' transport - see how they try to worm their way out of it then.

Our Fans should be all over the FA , saying its not good enough

Fulham should have a plan b

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2014, 07:55:51 pm »
You can understand the boxing day fixtures getting called off, due to lack of other of public transport, but get on your bike you blinking Hugh Grant quims.

Anyone who lives in London will know how to get around the city without the tube

Even if half of these stewards are coming from the East it still only adds about 45 minutes (max) onto their journey by the tube being down.

There are buses that stop pretty much outside the fucking ground.

There is no substance to this at all.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2014, 07:55:55 pm »
Craven Cottage is miles easier to get to than the Emirates isn't it?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2014, 07:56:15 pm »
Regardless of whether we play or not, I hope these Diana conspiracy loving, Wacko Jacko moonwalking c*nts get relegated.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2014, 07:56:57 pm »
The tube stations are fucking miles away from Craven Cottage
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2014, 07:57:18 pm »
Fuck Fulham hope they get relegated.

Spot on.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2014, 07:57:44 pm »
Fulham fan

' surely a tactical plea, fatigued players and a £12m striker not quite fit'

Cheeky bastards