Author Topic: LFC Post Roy  (Read 2151 times)

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
LFC Post Roy
« on: October 3, 2010, 08:00:13 pm »
At some point we'll have new owners.

Until then Roy will be in charge as we have no lolly to replace him.

That said, who among the squad should be kept?  Assume our world class furriners will want to be off as we won't be making any Euro comp this year, leaving us with the Captain as our new managers first plum.  The new gaffer will bring in some targets from his own motherlode of talent, but I'd hope Pepe would stick around for the 3-5 years of rebuilding.  Imo, Lucas & Pacheco would be nice, along with Ngog.  People like Shelvey, Ince, Kelly, Darby or Eccles to make up our 5 homeboys.

I'm starting to feel like a Chilean miner.

Kill the humourless

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
Re: LFC Post Roy
« Reply #1 on: October 3, 2010, 08:03:13 pm »
The youth.

hoonin

« Reply #2 on: October 3, 2010, 08:05:43 pm »
Maybe we should be hoping for a Derby win in 2 weeks time and some sort of resolution to the debt before casting thoughts this far ahead.

Offline skidz73

• Kind Kenny... what a gent...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't Drink and Post.
« Reply #3 on: October 3, 2010, 08:05:43 pm »
During the 90s, whilst things went down the pan, we still had the occasional blooding of youth. SO I'd hope in this utter shite, that some of the younger lads start getting some time when the bigger names disappear. Still, Roy will probably carry on signing geriatrics.
By the way, I should tell you that I haven’t had a chance to shower while making my way up here, my balls are extra vinegary.