Author Topic: Dani Pacheco  (Read 210046 times)

Offline houkura

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dani Pacheco...
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2013, 05:17:31 pm »
Good win today for Dani and Huseca away at barca b.
I know Dani started and they won 1-0

I was doing other things around the house but had the stream on and watched a bit of it. Dani was playing as either a 10 or main striker, couldn't really tell but he was through the center up top. Looked pretty good and they fought their hearts out to beat that Barcelona team. Congrats to young Dani.
"Good to be here, good to be anywhere."  --Keith Richards

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2013, 05:19:33 pm »
Well done, Dani lad! I will try and find a stream for ones of their games too.
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2013, 05:42:31 pm »
Open your eyes.....
Look up to the sky and see.....
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2013, 05:49:31 pm »
Any chance of Dani returning to us, I wonder...

I would love it if he did. Big fan of his.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2013, 05:55:17 pm »
Sadly we have better than Pacheco in the squad and coming through from the Academy, in my opinion his chance has gone with us.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2013, 06:09:25 pm »
Sadly we have better than Pacheco in the squad and coming through from the Academy, in my opinion his chance has gone with us.

That's how players should be pushed out of the club, by having better players available. The fuck up that was Insua's loan to Galatasaray is how we should not push players out of the club, where we don't look at what else we have available, but get rid on an isolated opinion of "not good enough". With what we have now, Pacheco is nowhere near contention, so it's the right choice to let him go.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: June 3, 2013, 12:40:54 pm »
Huesca were finally relegated at the weekend.

Dani finished with a nice goal in the 3-1 defeat of Xerez but it was not enough to save them as Mirandes won away at Cordoba.

He scored 5 goals in 17 starts and was only subbed 3 times, so he got plenty of game time. His goal return was not bad for a club that has really struggled this season; the top scorer, Borja, scored 9 in 30 starts and Tariq Spezie managed 7 in 30.

He impressed Coach Jorge D'Alessandro and hopefully has done enough to secure a permanent move somewhere. He seems to be comfortable at Segunda league level.

Buena suerte Dani.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #167 on: June 3, 2013, 12:55:42 pm »
He impressed Coach Jorge D'Alessandro and hopefully has done enough to secure a permanent move somewhere. He seems to be comfortable at Segunda league level.

What has happened along the way to lead one of the best players from Barca's academy at the time, to end up  being just about good enough for the bottom of the second division.

Had the world at his feet.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
« Reply #168 on: June 3, 2013, 12:58:18 pm »
I hope he goes to Norwich. The mot likeable character from our squad.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: June 3, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »
What has happened along the way to lead one of the best players from Barca's academy at the time, to end up  being just about good enough for the bottom of the second division.

It happens constantly, player development isn't that predictable.

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: June 3, 2013, 01:04:24 pm »

Another year or two at that level, and with the right Coach, he could still progress. He is still only 22.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: June 3, 2013, 01:16:33 pm »

He was never as good as the hype, on this place it was insane, you'd think he was Messi and Iniesta combined. He's a decent talent, the same as 1000s of others who dont make it at the top whether it's via Barca or Millwall. He still might have a burst of improvement in him yet and do well for himself in a top flight somewhere, who knows.

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #172 on: June 3, 2013, 01:17:24 pm »
Another year or two at that level, and with the right Coach, he could still progress. He is still only 22.

Yeah, while he may not make it with us, he'll still make a good enough career as a professional footballer, has the attributes, just needs consistent first team football and good coaching if he gets that then by the time he's 25-26 we may see the footballer we though he'd develop in to.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #173 on: June 3, 2013, 01:21:04 pm »

He could progress for sure, yes.

But for comparison, Coutinho is 20, Henderson is 22, Sterling is 18, Suso is 19, Wisdom is 20, and Sturridge is only 23!

All of these players have had consistently more game time at the top level, with the majority of those listed above being good, comfortable Premier League players.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: June 3, 2013, 01:23:08 pm »
He could progress for sure, yes.

But for comparison, Coutinho is 20, Henderson is 22, Sterling is 18, Suso is 19, Wisdom is 20, and Sturridge is only 23!

All of these players have had consistently more game time at the top level, with the majority of those listed above being good, comfortable Premier League players.

He has definitely been a late developer, thats for sure. He may have reached his limit but players develop at different ages and he shouldn't be written off just yet.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #175 on: June 4, 2013, 08:37:33 am »
He has definitely been a late developer, thats for sure. He may have reached his limit but players develop at different ages and he shouldn't be written off just yet.

shame he hasnt been given a bit of time(training /playing) with the existing crop .
Would love to see how he combines with them...
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #176 on: June 4, 2013, 10:07:09 am »
Yeah, I still think he's a bit special. Adam Morgan said he had a "wand" of a right foot, and I think that's what it is, he's a lovely striker of a ball.
Whether he ever gets a chance to prove it, and at which club, we shall see. I've given up on him being given a chance with us, but I would love to
see him in the Prem back with Norwich, say, or Swansea.
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: June 4, 2013, 10:44:15 am »
Yeah, I still think he's a bit special. Adam Morgan said he had a "wand" of a right foot, and I think that's what it is, he's a lovely striker of a ball.
Whether he ever gets a chance to prove it, and at which club, we shall see. I've given up on him being given a chance with us, but I would love to
see him in the Prem back with Norwich, say, or Swansea.

This was his first real chance to prove it. His performances at Huesca suggest that the Segunda is about his level at the moment. He did not stand out but he was very consistent, so a jump to the Premier League is unlikely. He needs a year or so of regular football at this level to really develop his game and to improve physically.

Offline celtafan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2013, 02:24:41 pm »
What do you think about this player?

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2013, 02:31:26 pm »

Hopefully he is sold before pre-season.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2013, 02:57:20 pm »

I think he needs a move away to get regular football - he has the ability, technique and workrate - as well as seemingly being a top lad - but he needs to be playing to show more of what he can do - and improve upon.

On the few appearances he's made for us he hasn't let anyone down - has been bright, looking to attack or create for others - and has a decent shot on him.

Huesca seemed to rate him and he did well there on loan. I think he has one year left on his contract - but wouldn't be surprised if the club let him go on a free transfer.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2013, 03:08:29 pm »
Hopefully he is sold before pre-season.

I think he'd jump at a chance of going back to Norwich. He would definitely get first team football there and offer something different in their attacking play. I don't see the point of us keeping hold of him for yet another season, he's like something you put in the garage and say you will take to the tip one weekend but never actually get round to shifting it.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2013, 04:06:00 pm »
Think he would shine for you guys, lot of people don't rate him here but each to there own.

He has stalled big time in his development of not playing top flight football instead playing under 21 which is way......... to good for now.

Selling us Iago and picking up Dani on cheap or free would be good business for you guys. Also dead that your be loaning Rafa from Barca could be exciting window for your team.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Online riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2013, 04:16:19 pm »
Could he replace Aspas at Celta?

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2013, 08:22:51 pm »
What's interesting to me is that he was consistently among the top performers for the reserves in the first half of the season.

While he was old in terms of reserve football and the quality of the teams we played in the first stage of the reserve league wasnt the best, I think it adds a lot to the evidence that just being among the top performers in the reserves if you are 20/21 is not much of an indication that you are ready to be challenging for a place in the first-team squad.

I do think that he could potentially be a serious bargain for some club.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2013, 08:31:21 pm »
I really wish it had worked out for Dani, here.  :(

Offline rlpolobear9

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2013, 03:15:45 am »
He not good enough just Ike spearing he needs to moves to a championship level squad
Liverpool FC 5 time European champs!!!!! YNWA

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2013, 07:50:08 am »
I really wish it had worked out for Dani, here.  :(

I'm the same. But when I look at it from a club perspective, it's clear his time at LFC is up. Everything after the Norwich loan has just been a long wait for a transfer away from the club. I can only hope he finds a new club quickly and gets his career going there. And I hope that we will not make the same mistake again when we loan someone out.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Blarf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2013, 08:22:47 am »
Hope he finds a new club and get his career going. Had high hopes for him to make it in Liverpool but sometimes these things just doesn't work.

What I also hope is that after he's gone we could leave all these Pacheco/Insua transfer fiascos behind. And that people who like to use the phrase "get rid" would understand that even if player isn't the highest Liverpool quality you don't sell/loan him if we don't have adequate cover.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2013, 05:10:01 pm »
He had a very good pre-season last season too. Also he seems like the kind of player BR would go for like. He fits the mould, yet has had no playing time . Is an enigma which may never be resolved, here or elsewhere.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline dast18

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2013, 10:06:58 pm »
In my opinion he was our most impressive player in last summers pre-season games, and I really started to think that he would play a part in the coming season. How he has barely had any gametime after that I don't know, but I think he will have a good career somewhere. It looks less and less likely that it will be at Liverpool though. He seems a very popular guy, and I wish him all the best wherever he ends up  :)
If he was Dudek would've saved it...and there would be no film.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:25 pm »
 Oh Dear. I thought he looked pretty good today. The little fucker's going to put us all through this again isn't he? ;D
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2013, 10:01:26 pm »
Oh Dear. I thought he looked pretty good today. The little fucker's going to put us all through this again isn't he? ;D

Its a strange one. We know he's never gonna be this or that anymore but he never performs badly, in pre-season is usually the only time we get to see him play or in the u21's (where he dominates) and he never looks out of place, clearly he never gets a run in the team and there must be a reason for that but i've never seen the lad given an extended run in the first team surrounded by better players. You know when i've seen him play more competitive games its either for the ressies/u21's or the odd sub appearence or a meaningless game where he isn't surrounded by enough quality, i mean you put Coutinho in a team of mismatched players against decent opposition and he's gonna struggle in terms of looking for movement around him. I still feel like the lad hasn't been given a fair crack, he can't bridge that gap from the ressies to the first team.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2013, 11:37:06 pm »
I thought he was great today. Youmhave to wonder why he hasnt made it here. Maybe he doesnt train well? I dunno. Though could this be the time. Were looking at attacking players, but should he have a good pre season..?!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline psycllone

• Main Stander
  • Neo, its about time you free your mind.
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2013, 02:32:24 am »
Pre-Season is the only time of the season when Dani Pacheco puts on his footballing shoes. Stale news.
Your intelligence is my common sense.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2013, 03:55:11 am »
Pre-Season is the only time of the season when Dani Pacheco puts on his footballing shoes. Stale news.

That's cause he rarely gets a chance during the season.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2013, 03:58:21 am »

Thats such a crock, the only time we see him in the first team is in pre-season then hes dropped to the U21's where he does great until hes loaned to some random team,  and even then hes done OK for the teams he played for (Norwich and Huseca)

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2013, 04:05:08 am »
I'm surprised he hasn't been let go already. How many pre-seasons is it now he's been hailed as the new Messi or whatever nonsense people say?
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline liverpoolfan1

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2013, 04:21:07 am »
I'm surprised he hasn't been let go already. How many pre-seasons is it now he's been hailed as the new Messi or whatever nonsense people say?

The new Messi hey? I think you are the first person to use that term.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Bill Shankly

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2013, 04:27:07 am »
The Dani Pacheco cycle begins. Shows some decent ability initially in pre-season, then slowly fades into the abyss where yet another manager does not rate him enough to play him in the first team. Only to be spotted in photos on twitter/instagram of him and the other lads out for a bite or a drink.