Author Topic: SM on the QT  (Read 135188 times)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Re: SM on the QT
« Reply #1480 on: June 17, 2018, 11:48:57 am »
Looks like SM is dying on its arse, the service has been down for weeks, promises from the admin of updayes to come, we are working on it etc etc. Willow and Merc no longer involved, now being run by Shane.

Sounds like the never materialised non-VPN service updaye they kept promising!

A shame as I still think it was the best service available
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1481 on: July 3, 2018, 01:02:44 pm »
OK, I need to ask as the new season (and more importantly, the friendlies) are rapidly approaching.

What is the best way to watch them now (other than the obvious answer of S*y/LFCTV/BT/etc).

I ran BlackboxTV on Kodi, back when that was good, but after they switched to Paradox, it all went a little bit shit.

I have pretty much given up on Kodi, over the past year, as every channel seemed to buffer endlessly (or was something to do with the rumours of Virgin slowing down the connections, to make the streaming of live TV impossible?), and I spent the latter half of last season watching on HTTP streams if we weren't on UK TV.

Anyway - Enough rambling - I would like to know what works best, even for SOME fee (i.e. Not hundreds of pounds - I already hand over a metric fuck-tonne of cash to Virgin every month).

Could someone please clue  me in?
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1482 on: July 3, 2018, 01:34:50 pm »
OK, I need to ask as the new season (and more importantly, the friendlies) are rapidly approaching.

What is the best way to watch them now (other than the obvious answer of S*y/LFCTV/BT/etc).

I ran BlackboxTV on Kodi, back when that was good, but after they switched to Paradox, it all went a little bit shit.

I have pretty much given up on Kodi, over the past year, as every channel seemed to buffer endlessly (or was something to do with the rumours of Virgin slowing down the connections, to make the streaming of live TV impossible?), and I spent the latter half of last season watching on HTTP streams if we weren't on UK TV.

Anyway - Enough rambling - I would like to know what works best, even for SOME fee (i.e. Not hundreds of pounds - I already hand over a metric fuck-tonne of cash to Virgin every month).

Could someone please clue  me in?
I use floorless. Think its £60 for 12 months. Works on most devices including apple, or windows.

Offline Pie Eyed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1483 on: July 3, 2018, 01:36:35 pm »
I use floorless. Think its £60 for 12 months. Works on most devices including apple, or windows.

Do you have a link please?
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1484 on: July 3, 2018, 01:43:23 pm »
Do you have a link please?
Pop into the IPTV thread, better options than FL.

Offline Pie Eyed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1485 on: July 3, 2018, 02:16:11 pm »
Pop into the IPTV thread, better options than FL.

Thanks mate.  Will do.

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #1486 on: July 19, 2018, 07:12:21 pm »
Is SM not around anymore? I have just re subscribed for 6 months ready for the friendlies and the new season but can’t get anything to work either on kodi or the iOS app? Don’t tell me I have just paid 30 quid for something that isn’t working anymore?

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #1487 on: July 19, 2018, 09:47:41 pm »
Is SM not around anymore? I have just re subscribed for 6 months ready for the friendlies and the new season but can’t get anything to work either on kodi or the iOS app? Don’t tell me I have just paid 30 quid for something that isn’t working anymore?

They are down at the moment.

They keep making claims of being back soon but that was weeks ago.

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #1488 on: July 20, 2018, 07:16:07 am »
They are down at the moment.

They keep making claims of being back soon but that was weeks ago.

Still happy to keep the payment system open for anyone who doesn’t know though :no

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #1489 on: July 20, 2018, 10:41:15 am »
Gunna can this thread. They are down and even when they were up they were down or shite or summit.

Save your money or go elsewhere is the current message.

If anyone feels this should he reopened PM me :wave