Author Topic: The Etiquette Of The Gentlemens' Public Bathroom  (Read 4328 times)

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Etiquette Of The Gentlemens' Public Bathroom
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:38:08 pm »
My fellow RAWKite gentlemen,

This morning I ventured into a local eating establishment's public bathroom. I unzipped my trousers and positioned my nether regions in front of a urination station, and proceeded to expel the pungent fluids that had been burdening my kidneys and bladder for the prior hour.

As I felt the joys of sweet relief, my ears noted that another fellow had entered the bathroom and was washing his hands at the sink apparatus. "Ah" I said "What a clean human he is, soaping his hands before enjoying his meal." But then said citizen made me raise an eyebrow as he curiously walked over to a second urination station and proceeded to relieve himself as I had just done.

There were two sink apparati in front of a large mirror. I washed my own hands, and shuffled over a few feet in expectation that this fine man would join me at the mirror and proceed to soap his hands once more.  Alas, it was not to be...

Instead...

THE MOTHERFUCKING CHIMPANZEE, WHO OBVIOUSLY ATE FROM A PIG TROUGH AND BATHED IN A CESSPOOL, WALKED OVER TO THE HOT-AIR HAND DRYER AND PROCEEDED TO RUB HIS HANDS UNDER IT, COOKING HIS PISS ONTO HIS HANDS. HE THEN GRABBED THE BATHROOM EXIT DOOR HANDLE WITH HIS PISS-STAINED FINGERS AND WALKED OUT, LEAVING ME TO GET THE REMNANTS OF HIS DISGUSTING PISS ALL OVER MY OWN HAND!!!

Gentlemen, might I suggest the we all scrub our hands with this amazing invention called soap after a pee or poo session in a public bathroom? We are not blue shite. We are respectable humanoids.

Thank you for your consideration. I bid you all a good day.

Regards,

Soxfan
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Re: The Etiquette Of The Gentlemens' Public Bathroom
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 05:47:28 pm »
I thought it was you. Was going to say hello but you were too busy washing your hands.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 05:49:08 pm »
You filthy son of a bitch swine! :wanker
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 05:55:27 pm »
What that bloke did was certainly very naughty. However, getting angry over it is more likely to kill you than that guy not washing his hands after taking a piss...

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 05:58:16 pm »
Did you eat the complimentary peanuts?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 06:05:05 pm »
I've just has a piss and this weird fella was watching my every move,I would usually was and dry my hands but it looked liked he was knocking one out so I bolted for the door and washed my hands at the drinks fountain.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 06:06:24 pm »
I've just has a piss and this weird fella was watching my every move,I would usually was and dry my hands but it looked liked he was knocking one out so I bolted for the door and washed my hands at the drinks fountain.
;D

I was actually knocking one out in the cubicle

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 06:13:54 pm »
The important question:

If there are three vacant urinals do you take the centre, the one furthest from the door or the one closest to the door?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 06:14:06 pm »
I feel like Cary Grant fighting off an invasion of cro magnons!

― Christine Szymanski

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 06:16:04 pm »
The important question:

If there are three vacant urinals do you take the centre, the one furthest from the door or the one closest to the door?

Middle it and see how many go to the 1D

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 06:17:30 pm »
The important question:

Stand 3 metres behind the middle one and use all of them including some spillage...

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 06:17:41 pm »
The important question:

Whichever one is furthest from Ziltoid's cublicle! :o
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 06:19:09 pm »
While his behavior is certainly odd, I find it more disturbing that when you take a piss you get it all over your hands, apparently.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 06:22:07 pm »
The important question:

http://www.urinalman.com/

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 06:25:30 pm »
The important question:

D) Opt for the cubicle and have a browse of RAWK

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 06:26:40 pm »
While his behavior is certainly odd, I find it more disturbing that when you take a piss you get it all over your hands, apparently.
It was because he had wee small Trump hands, and a huge schwanstugel than bent to the left and had two small freckles on it. Not that I was interested. I just happened to glance over for 12 or 14 seconds. :-X
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 06:29:11 pm »
It was because he had wee small Trump hands, and a huge schwanstugel than bent to the left and had two small freckles on it. Not that I was interested. I just happened to glance over for 12 or 14 seconds. :-X

So not only did you scrutinize every move this person made once they opened the door to the time they closed it, you casually looked over for 12-14 to inspect his johnson? No wonder he ran out there as fast as he could! You were probably gonna start tapping his foot soon.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 06:57:54 pm »
The important question:

There's 3 in work so I would use the closest one to the door. If someone is using it the furthest one. If both are in use then the middle one.

One of my best mates in work is gay and he won't use the urinals at all. I asked him why and he said he doesn't want to piss beside people in case they think he is looking at their dick. Quite annoying that he feels that way. People are c*nts I suppose and I know a few scumbags in work would make a 'joke' out of it if he was standing beside them.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 07:07:08 pm »
I really don't blame him. People are c*nts as you say.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 07:07:32 pm »
So not only did you scrutinize every move this person made once they opened the door to the time they closed it, you casually looked over for 12-14 to inspect his johnson? No wonder he ran out there as fast as he could! You were probably gonna start tapping his foot soon.
Only if his foot was clean. :-X
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2018, 07:12:38 pm »
http://www.urinalman.com/

That’s good. Question 4 is wrong. There’s clearly a reason why the other three are keeping clear of the lad on the left. He either stinks or is a bit of a weirdo.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2018, 07:29:35 pm »
At least he washed his hands at some point, loads of dirty fuckers don't wash their hands after a piss or a shit. At work the toilet door has a long vertical handle, so I always grab it at the very top to avoid where the dirty Mancs have touched it.

One dirty bastard at work came out of the cubicle eating a butty. My Ma always said I ate that much bread I'd eat shit if you put it on a butty. First time I've seen someone having a shit butty.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2018, 07:37:25 pm »
The true question of bog conduct is not what hand you shake your tallywhacker with, but what hand you wipe your arse with, so which is it?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:39:15 pm by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2018, 07:38:55 pm »
His penis must be filthy.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:25 pm »
The true question of bog conduct is not what hand you shake your tallywhacker with, but what hand you wipe your arse with, so which is it?

I use bog paper.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2018, 07:48:37 pm »

Ziltoid’s.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2018, 08:06:27 pm »
Ziltoid’s.

Is that similar to Hemorrhoids?

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2018, 08:18:36 pm »
Ziltoid’s.

Indeed. Although when a sly finger emerges Nick pretends to read RAWK some more.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 08:18:59 pm »
Is that similar to Hemorrhoids?

On this site, yes.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2018, 08:28:35 pm »
I hear Ziltoid done a right wet fart & had a massive rake of his arse before opening that door.

Always piss in the toilet by the way..lid up where applicable & take some bog roll to open the door exiting the place.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 08:35:31 pm »
That’s good. Question 4 is wrong. There’s clearly a reason why the other three are keeping clear of the lad on the left. He either stinks or is a bit of a weirdo.

I got a Grade D, f. Ck knows what that means

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 08:37:02 pm »
I got a Grade D, f. Ck knows what that means

probably need to wash your hands...

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 08:57:15 pm »
probably need to wash your hands...

I do...

.... Before I have a piss.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 09:09:53 pm »
I worry about some of you lot, I really do.

Quite how you would manage if the balloon ever went up is questionable.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 09:15:23 pm »
Similar toilets at the national cross country champs in Nottingham late 80s early 90s. Was a trough.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2018, 09:22:32 pm »
What I'm wearing if I ever visit the RAWK bog. I bought it at www.YouAreAClassyBlokeWhoWashesHisHandsAfterPissing.com

― Christine Szymanski

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2018, 10:36:03 pm »
I worry about some of you lot, I really do.

Quite how you would manage if the balloon ever went up is questionable.

I hate people who don't wash their hands, but to be honest I'll shit anywhere. You want to see some of the drivers toilets HGV drivers are expected to use, a lot on here would have a heart attack.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 11:12:29 pm »
I hate people who don't wash their hands,...

Oh I agree completely, it's pretty grim and depressing when you see people just walk out of the bog having not washed their hands.

There's really little excuse, it's just lowlife inconsiderate behaviour.

Mind you, I really hate it when I see people licking their fingers having just clumsily ate something and then going on to handle stuff that you have to handle, it's equally disgusting, but they seem to rarely realise. I mean if I yocked on my fingers and the picked up a pen and handed it to them what would they think?...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2018, 11:15:46 pm »
The important question:

All three, leaving a trail of piss along the way.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2018, 12:33:22 am »
The important question:

There's an XKCD for everything:

https://blog.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/