Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Abu Dhabi Oliver The Ref.

Okay nothing to see here.

Living up to it so far

Extra time, pens and a couple of City injuries would be ideal today
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 05:23:39 pm »
They are actually staying up despite being docked 8 points?
We’re 4 minutes in to be fair. How knackered do you want them to look?

KDB needs to be at least beetroot red by now.

Haaland isn’t even starting due to fatigue. I guess the magic beans aren’t as effective on robots.
I hope City get a long drawn out game lose a couple of players to injury starting with Rodri but eventually win.No one cares if they win another FA cup. Unless Coventry can pull off a miracle.
Walker and De Bruyne, combined age 113, looking as fresh as a daisy today despite their exertions the other night. Because of course they are.

Walker and De Bruyne, combined age 113, looking as fresh as a daisy today despite their exertions the other night. Because of course they are.
I’m conflicted about who I want to win this semi. On one hand, I dislike Chelsea more (just) and City would likely beat Utd in the final. On the other hand, I want City to lose so they have a shit week like we have.

Yeah, United winning the Cupis obviously by far the worst outcome. And their odds would increase a fair bit of Chelsea beat City here. But at the same time, would love to see City lose again and see if their heads go a bit.
Abu Dhabi Oliver The Ref.

Okay nothing to see here.
James McCartneys released a track called primrose hill an its quite nice to be honest. Sean Lennons onboard

https://ew.com/john-lennon-paul-mccartney-sons-release-new-song-primrose-hill-8635087
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10