Author Topic: Twitch.tv  (Read 2069 times)

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Twitch.tv
« on: June 18, 2017, 01:15:06 am »
Sorry if there's already a thread for this but I couldn't find one!
Surely other people on her have heard/watch people on Twitch?
Twitch is a platform/website where people can watch others play video games live online and interact with them in real time chat!
Anyone else actually tune in to Twitch.tv or am I the only one on these forums? :D
Also sorry if this is in the wrong place, honestly never knew where to put it!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Twitch.tv
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:49:16 am »
I use it almost everyday to watch hearthstone

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 06:03:48 pm »
I assume the vast majority of people who post in the games section know about twitch, I watch CS GO and Dota tournaments over there, and a few streamers too.
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 11:01:34 pm »
I watch it sometimes to watch game play of a game if Im not sure if I should buy it or not.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 01:38:23 am »
Exclusively for CSGO tournaments, some other odd streams here and there.

DrDisrespect can be a laugh, pure embodiment of a character and good production values to go with it. He's like a 90's wrestler :D

Good example here, watch it all ;D
https://streamable.com/mhv7l
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:40:00 am by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 10:14:18 am »
My mate watches twitch more than he actually games these days. I can see the attraction for fetish interests ;D but not sure it's something I could watch all the time.

That said I recall watching some daft Flibbertigibbet playing Until Dawn on PS4. It was fucking hilarious, screaming her head oaf at every little noise then jumping out of her skin every time something actually happened. Funny stuff!

Would prefer to just game...

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 10:26:11 am »
I never used to understand it but I've been watching people play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds a fair bit lately, trying to get some idea of how to improve.

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 11:49:53 am »
I watch Twitch alot when I'm working (well, technically I just listen) and it helps.

I haven't done it so much recently, I mainly watch Destiny streamers but Destiny is on it's arse at the moment waiting for D2.

I stream on Twitch when I'm playing too, not for viewers and revenue, rather so I can recorded footage of everything I did in case I did something 1,000,000 to 1 and I have the footage!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 01:19:43 pm »
Like right now there's the Hearthstone Dreamhack tournament finals, streaming on my phone at work.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:49:29 pm »
I watch Twitch more than regular telly.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 07:07:06 pm »
PogChamp
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 08:35:00 pm »
Watching games can be really fun in a way that's hard to describe.

The "IRL" category though? Someone's gonna have to explain the appeal of that to me. Do people genuinely like spending their free time staring at girls in gaming chairs?

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 02:16:58 am »

The "IRL" category though? Someone's gonna have to explain the appeal of that to me. Do people genuinely like spending their free time staring at girls in gaming chairs?

Kappa.

But yes I agree.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2017, 08:59:12 pm »
Not gonna lie, I was expecting Tapatalk to friggin tell me when people replied to this post!
I've just started streaming again for a bit of fun on evenings/weekends, even if it's just me streaming with a few of my mates watching it's quite fun! Kinda easy now too with the built in apps on the Xbox and PS!

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2017, 10:02:43 pm »
Also, I never realised that there was an actual gaming section, any chance I can get a mod to move this thread to that section?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #15 on: July 1, 2017, 01:48:53 pm »
I tend to watch the DWF speed runs and cross-compos.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #16 on: July 1, 2017, 07:22:18 pm »
Not gonna lie, I was expecting Tapatalk to friggin tell me when people replied to this post!
I've just started streaming again for a bit of fun on evenings/weekends, even if it's just me streaming with a few of my mates watching it's quite fun! Kinda easy now too with the built in apps on the Xbox and PS!
What's your username and what kinda games do you stream?

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 1, 2017, 09:48:33 pm »
What's your username and what kinda games do you stream?
Mr_Raptor_Turtle
All kinds to be honest bud, done a few FIFA streams but I kinda do a few other types of games like: The Evul Within, State of Decay, Tell Tales The Walking Dead and other stuff, hard to find an audience and still need to scrape together a bit of money together to afford an actual streaming PC, currently using the Xbox twitch app to stream which isn't the best