The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Account Deletion

(1/12) > >>

Red Beret:
Mods,

Is there a method to delete my account? I thought about just scrambling my password, but I'd have to scramble my email as well. I don't want to be tempted to come back.

I'd hoped to hold on until the election, or until Everton went bust at least. But I can't bear to be here anymore and the only way out is to go cold turkey.

Thanks.

John C:
Hi Paul
We don't delete accounts mate, and I'm really sorry to hear that you're fed up with the site.
All I can suggest is log of for a long as you need and hopefully you'll want to say hello sometime in the future.
You know you have a community here that cares.

Take care and please stay in touch.

Wabaloolah:
Be really sorry if you stop posting fella, as John says just don't log on for a bit and take a break.

You'll be missed if you stop completely

Samie:
And another good poster calling it quits on here, while absolute weapons are free to roam around and are not dealth with.

smicer07:

--- Quote from: Samie on April 14, 2024, 05:33:31 pm ---And another good poster calling it quits on here, while absolute weapons are free to roam around and are not dealth with.

--- End quote ---

I'm not a good poster but I've been here since the start, 2002. But I'll be off soon too unfortunately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version