Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571124 times)

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.
« Reply #33240 on: November 17, 2017, 10:14:19 pm »
I don't care who he has sex with, but the hypocrisy makes me sick.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lawmaker-wes-goodman-anti-lgbt-resigns-sex-man-office-caught-ohio-republican-christian-family-values-a8060631.html

He'll blame it on satan gaining control over him or he was doing "research". There will be a photo of him in his local church within the next week with him on his knees and the congregation laying hands on him.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #33241 on: November 17, 2017, 10:35:03 pm »
Yeah no-one saw that coming. Shocker.

Energy expert Amory Lovins calls pipelines "America's great 'kick me' sign" because they are so vulnerable and so remote.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33242 on: November 17, 2017, 10:46:27 pm »
Energy expert Amory Lovins calls pipelines "America's great 'kick me' sign" because they are so vulnerable and so remote.

Probably been sabotaged by Hilary.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33243 on: November 18, 2017, 02:07:47 am »
I don't care who he has sex with, but the hypocrisy makes me sick.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lawmaker-wes-goodman-anti-lgbt-resigns-sex-man-office-caught-ohio-republican-christian-family-values-a8060631.html

I do love it when stuff like that happens.

A once DUP golden-boy and de-facto homophobe, Paul Berry, was caught by a local paper getting a happy ending from a masseuse that he met on a gay chatroom.  If there's one thing the DUP hates more than fenians, it's the gays.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #33244 on: November 18, 2017, 05:48:27 am »
I'm just rewatching Eastbound and Down and it occurred to me that Trump is basically a political Kenny Powers!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #33245 on: November 18, 2017, 10:26:58 am »
I do love it when stuff like that happens.

A once DUP golden-boy and de-facto homophobe, Paul Berry, was caught by a local paper getting a happy ending from a masseuse that he met on a gay chatroom.  If there's one thing the DUP hates more than fenians, it's the gays.

Sounds about right for a party that promoted Save Ulster from Sodomy.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33246 on: November 18, 2017, 10:32:44 am »
The weird thing about Trump supporters is though the more you point out what an absolute clown he is the more entrenched their views on him become. I have spoken in person and listened to many and i do wonder if it is having the opposite effect of what is required. I know it sounds silly but i often feel if he was just ignored his support would eventually get bored and move on to something else.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33247 on: November 18, 2017, 10:36:28 am »
Unpleasant, but worth sharing.

The ban on elephant trophies is a common sense ban that appeals to the basics of human decency.  I've had to hear a peep out of any Republican to say this is a bit much. 

Hell, right now I'd accept "Well I don't agree with this but he's getting lots of stuff done so I'm just gonna roll with it."  I just want to hear somebody - anybody - on that side disagree about this.  It beggars belief.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #33248 on: November 18, 2017, 10:53:09 am »

Is that elephant a deliberate or accidental metaphor for the Republican party?
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #33249 on: November 18, 2017, 10:59:36 am »
Deliberate
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33250 on: November 18, 2017, 11:25:06 am »
The weird thing about Trump supporters is though the more you point out what an absolute clown he is the more entrenched their views on him become. I have spoken in person and listened to many and i do wonder if it is having the opposite effect of what is required. I know it sounds silly but i often feel if he was just ignored his support would eventually get bored and move on to something else.

It depends on the mental level of your audience. At the lower levels, the animal side is heavily in play, you tell a guy not to do this / this is wrong, the response is basically fuck you I'll do it then. Regardless of issue. Higher level, people have figured out they have to suppress the instinctual response and try to see if there is logic to your statement.

Think you're also right in the let it go, it becomes less of an issue among his support and attention goes elsewhere. It's basically the playbook of dealing with a primitive child. Christ.

In your example there the issue is clearly not even Trump. It's human behaviour.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #33251 on: November 18, 2017, 11:44:54 am »

There's a lot of truth in this. Even though a lot of them must know that he's a deranged animal and a fucking liar, they just can't get enough of him "owning the libs".

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33252 on: November 18, 2017, 01:08:44 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #33253 on: November 18, 2017, 03:08:47 pm »
And very apt.

The difference is that the elephant looks sad. The Republican party in general are cheering the c*nt on.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33254 on: November 18, 2017, 03:49:21 pm »
The difference is that the elephant looks sad. The Republican party in general are cheering the c*nt on.

Trump voters are.  Most GOP members when asked are shuffling nervously and mumbling incoherently whilst staring at their feet.  Trump is destroying their credibility and they're letting him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33255 on: November 18, 2017, 10:10:17 pm »
Just watched the first part of the Channel 4 series 'Trump: An American Dream' - interesting stuff, you can see even then (40 years ago) some of the  mannerisms and phrases he uses now. But it's also clear that he was a lot more articulate then - obviously everyone slows down a bit when they get to 70 but this seems to be more than that, he really seems to struggle to actually put a sentence together these days.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33256 on: November 19, 2017, 09:38:44 am »
Trump "pauses" the repeal of the elephant trophy ban.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiTmiekAU1c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tiTmiekAU1c</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33257 on: November 19, 2017, 10:01:42 am »
Trump "pauses" the repeal of the elephant trophy ban.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiTmiekAU1c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tiTmiekAU1c</a>
Those images of Trump's trophy hunting sons are seriously and utterly disgraceful! When will this world wake up to these imbecilic, asinine murderers :no
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33258 on: November 19, 2017, 11:04:08 am »
Those images of Trump's trophy hunting sons are seriously and utterly disgraceful! When will this world wake up to these imbecilic, asinine murderers :no

If this tax bill passes, those photos will be used in ads by the Dems to show who benefits the most from the new tax changes.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33259 on: November 19, 2017, 01:33:13 pm »
Gen John Hyten says he would refuse an "illegal" nuclear attack order from Donald Trump.  Trumpers are, unsurprisingly, calling for this General's head.

That said, what constitutes an illegal order?  How would that be determined?  I can only imagine a scenario where a first strike order is issued against a country where there is no current hostilities, or a conventional conflict where diplomatic efforts have not been exhausted.

Popcorn's Art

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #33260 on: November 19, 2017, 02:12:41 pm »
Gen John Hyten says he would refuse an "illegal" nuclear attack order from Donald Drumpf.  Trumpers are, unsurprisingly, calling for this General's head.

That said, what constitutes an illegal order?  How would that be determined?  I can only imagine a scenario where a first strike order is issued against a country where there is no current hostilities, or a conventional conflict where diplomatic efforts have not been exhausted.

I imagined that the the Military and NSA, FBI, CIA etc all got together and said we aren't doing most/anything that this dipshit says

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33261 on: November 19, 2017, 03:10:32 pm »
I think it's quite telling that the RNC have very quietly put it out there that they are no longer paying Trump's legal bills. According to Reuters all bills related to the Russia investigation are now being paid by Trump, as opposed to by the RNC or via campaign donations. In August, those fees were believed to be around $230,000 per month.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33262 on: November 19, 2017, 03:12:15 pm »
Unpleasant, but worth sharing.

That picture will one day be used to sum up Trump’s Presidency.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33263 on: November 19, 2017, 03:36:11 pm »
That picture will one day be used to sum up Trump’s Presidency.

And the GOP's complicity.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33264 on: November 19, 2017, 05:12:35 pm »
And the GOP's complicity.

They created this. Nixon had his 'southern strategy' after the civil rights era that turned the party of Lincoln to the party of the south. Reagan courted religious fundamentalists. Karl Rove got every last drop from his guns,god, gays social wedge issues. They created and fuelled the tea party to oppose Obama. And through it all they took over state legislatures and gerrymandered districts so that they could lose the popular vote and still win the most seats. They created more and more safe seats where radical conservative congressmen could obstruct and say whatever they want with no political consequences.

They created this environment. It's a little late in the game for some of them who benefitted for years from it to suddenly realise it, now that they aren't pushing them over the top, but pushing them out of the way. 

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33265 on: November 19, 2017, 05:40:35 pm »
Like I said before, nobody thinks it will get that bad - until it does.  And by then it's usually too late.

They thought they could keep control.  Now they're desperately hanging on to a wild beast by one stirrup and praying they can at least guide the monster away from the cliff edge it's currently galloping towards.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #33266 on: November 19, 2017, 05:42:03 pm »
Like I said before, nobody thinks it will get that bad - until it does.  And by then it's usually too late.

They thought they could keep control.  Now they're desperately hanging on to a wild beast by one stirrup and praying they can at least guide the monster away from the cliff edge it's currently galloping towards.
If the polls turn against them then they will act.

Plenty they can do if they actually want to.  They’ve just chosen not to so far, which speaks volumes.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33267 on: November 19, 2017, 05:56:19 pm »
I think it's the Tea Party that has really dug the knife in leading to Trump. When your party becomes solely focused on winning elections by any means necessary you lose sight of why people voted for you in the first place. No political party can pander to extreme minority fringes and wings at the expense of the moderate core and expect to attain long-term success. Republicans should have known this considering they made Barry Goldwater a Presidential candidate, which completely alienated voters. They will argue that Trump wasn't a true Republican, but unfortunately they own this debacle. They easily could have booted him after the Access Hollywood tape surfaced, but they did nothing. 

I've recently been reading Allen Guelzo's excellent book "Fateful Lightning" about the Civil War and Reconstruction. And I tell you what, Donald Drumpf might just be the Republican equivalent to Andrew Johnson. This was the Atlantic's take on Johnson in 1866, which has furthered that opinion. And lets not forget, Johnson was impeached for abusing his office for activities such as failing to enforce pieces of legislation he had previously vetoed, dismissing cabinet members when he wasn't supposed to and abusing presidential pardons. He was later acquitted by the Senate.

The President of the United States has so singular a combination of defects for the office of a constitutional magistrate, that he could have obtained the opportunity to misrule the nation only by a visitation of Providence. Insincere as well as stubborn, cunning as well as unreasonable, vain as well as ill-tempered, greedy of popularity as well as arbitrary in disposition, veering in his mind as well as fixed in his will, he unites in his character the seemingly opposite qualities of demagogue and autocrat, and converts the Presidential chair into a stump or a throne, according as the impulse seizes him to cajole or to command. Doubtless much of the evil developed in him is due to his misfortune in having been lifted by events to a position which he lacked the elevation and breadth of intelligence adequately to fill. He was cursed with the possession of a power and authority which no man of narrow mind, bitter prejudices, and inordinate self-estimation can exercise without depraving himself as well as injuring the nation. Egotistic to the point of mental disease, he resented the direct and manly opposition of statesmen to his opinions and moods as a personal affront, and descended to the last degree of littleness in a political leader, — that of betraying his party, in order to gratify his spite. He of course became the prey of intriguers and sycophants, — of persons who understand the art of managing minds which are at once arbitrary and weak, by allowing them to retain unity of will amid the most palpable inconsistencies of opinion, so that inconstancy to principle shall not weaken force of purpose, nor the emphasis be at all abated with which they may bless to-day what yesterday they cursed. Thus the abhorrer of traitors has now become their tool.

[...]

He puts intellectual principles and the moral law in the possessive case, thinks he pays them a compliment and adds to their authority when he makes them the adjuncts of his petted pronoun “my”; and things to him are reasonable and right, not from any quality inherent in themselves, but because they are made so by his determinations. Indeed, he sees hardly anything as it is, but almost everything as colored by his own dominant egotism. Thus he is never weary of asserting that the people are on his side; yet his method of learning the wishes of the people is to scrutinize his own, and, when acting out his own passionate impulses, he ever insists that he is obeying public sentiment.
More here: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1866/09/the-johnson-party/518748/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:11:04 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #33268 on: November 19, 2017, 06:07:27 pm »
Trump now feuding with Lavar Ball. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33269 on: November 19, 2017, 06:18:36 pm »
should settle this at the next wwe raw event

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #33270 on: November 19, 2017, 06:21:07 pm »

He really has no clue what it means to be president. Someone is not on your side? Put them in jail...
He also tweeted about Hillary not being able to get over her loss. :lmao

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33271 on: November 19, 2017, 06:24:45 pm »

He also tweeted about Hillary not being able to get over her loss. :lmao

More a case of him not being able to get over it.  ;D

Just reading wiki about Andrew Johnson and followed a link on there that is worth sharing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Might be useful if you want to keep tabs on Donald Trump.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33272 on: November 19, 2017, 06:51:54 pm »
More a case of him not being able to get over it.  ;D

Just reading wiki about Andrew Johnson and followed a link on there that is worth sharing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

I think it's safe to say, if he isn't the worst, he'll be up there. It really takes some skill to fuse the corruption and dubious economics of the Harding administration with Johnson's inability to implement his government's laws, as well as his propensity for lying, stubbornness, selfishness and creating divisions within his own party.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #33273 on: November 19, 2017, 07:04:10 pm »
Johnson was a Democrat. What a lot of people don’t realise is that the Democrats were in favour of slavery and small government. They opposed any attempts to restrict slavery, and believed in separation of the races, with white supremacy a state ordained by God.  Such was the extremism of Southern Democrats, the Northern Democrats found they couldn’t go with them causing a split in the party and the newly formed Republican Party filled the vacuum.
The Republicans wanted government to help build railways and schools and boost infrastructure, the Democrats were largely against public education, and opposed government protected lands.
When Johnson was thrust into the presidency, he followed Democratic doctrine and although he couldn’t overturn the 13th amendment, he laid the foundations for Jim Crow laws and ensured the emancipated  slaves were kept in poverty.
It’s almost as though the roles have flipped when one looks at how the GOP (tea party) behaves now. White supremacy is at the core of the GOP, whilst the Democrats have aligned with civil rights and equality.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33274 on: November 19, 2017, 07:19:08 pm »
Somebody wrote up the history on how the Dems/GOP flipped.  I can't remember the details but it was something to do with Deep South Democrats refusing to go along with reforms being implemented within the party and they essentially joined (formed?) the Republicans.

I know there's much more to it than that, but it's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33275 on: November 19, 2017, 08:17:27 pm »

On the 154th anniversary of the Gettsyburg Address nonetheless.

Somebody wrote up the history on how the Dems/GOP flipped.  I can't remember the details but it was something to do with Deep South Democrats refusing to go along with reforms being implemented within the party and they essentially joined (formed?) the Republicans.

I know there's much more to it than that, but it's all I can remember off the top of my head.

It really flipped around the time of the New Deal. Prior to that there had been a few examples of ideological wings behind siphoned off. In the 1890s, William Jennings Bryan took a load of economically left wing followers from the Populist Party to the Democrats. In 1912, Teddy Roosevelt broke from the Republicans to form the Progressive Party, which siphoned away the left wing of the Republican Party. In the 1930s, FDR began adopting the Progressive Party platform and courting black voters. And then by the mid-60s, Lyndon Johnson makes civil rights a core tenet of the Democratic Party platform, which results in the Dixiecrat wing becoming absorbed into the GOP.  The ideologically fluid factions within the parties have pretty much been purged from either party since the Cold War ended.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33276 on: November 19, 2017, 11:56:45 pm »
Delusional

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Sen. Jeff Flake(y), who is unelectable in the Great State of Arizona (quit race, anemic polls) was caught (purposely) on “mike” saying bad things about your favorite President. He’ll be a NO on tax cuts because his political career anyway is “toast.”

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

Shoplifting is a very big deal in China, as it should be (5-10 years in jail), but not to father LaVar. Should have gotten his son out during my next trip to China instead. China told them why they were released. Very ungrateful!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:01:25 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #33277 on: November 19, 2017, 11:58:25 pm »
 Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
23m23 minutes ago

Shoplifting is a very big deal in China, as it should be (5-10 years in jail), but not to father LaVar. Should have gotten his son out during my next trip to China instead. China told them why they were released. Very ungrateful!

Joshua Hopper‏ @joshhopper98
2m2 minutes ago

Donald Drumpf says he 'should have left US basketball player in jail in China' because his father isn't grateful enough

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-basketball-players-in-china-should-have-left-in-jail-a8064146.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:00:13 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #33278 on: November 20, 2017, 12:02:15 am »
Maggie Haberman@maggieNYT
US president says he should have left US citizens imprisoned by non-democratic regime because the family didn’t acknowledge him personally

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33279 on: November 20, 2017, 12:10:23 am »
If the polls turn against them then they will act.

Plenty they can do if they actually want to.  They’ve just chosen not to so far, which speaks volumes.

They may see a silver lining if the Trump-like Moore loses. Especially as he is Bannon's candidate.