Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 306308 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Away Games
« Reply #1720 on: July 21, 2017, 12:05:26 am »
Same could be said for most games. I went to every away game bar Sunderland last year and not a credit to my name
I and quite a a few others are in the same boat, did 17 last season and all 19 the season before.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1721 on: July 21, 2017, 12:19:57 am »
Would it be better for them to be collection only for a few seasons in the person's name? Would it fall low enough for people who actually go week in week out to get there own credits?

Might mean 2/3 season's of not being able to go but better in the long run

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1722 on: July 21, 2017, 08:01:05 am »
I think ideas such as this were suggested but as yet we don't know if there will be any changes. Until they announce Watford which sold out high and yet was full of people who clearly weren't used to aways
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1723 on: July 21, 2017, 08:05:54 am »
For small away allocations, they should just do on-the-day collections at the ground with photo id.  If they did that, watch Bournemouth drop to well below 19 credits being required.
]
It will still be minimum a 1,000 tickets and a logistical nightmare as those if us that experienced this when they went to Ausburg when you had all day to collect will attest to.

The only solution is randomly at checkout pick 100 tickets flag that they are going to be collection and make them pick up then it might work.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #1724 on: July 21, 2017, 08:53:53 am »
I'm monitoring that the purchase histories are updated - if anyone hasn't had a letter or their purchase history is not updated then let me know.

Another Union success.

we have received our letters - well done! Our purchase history not updated yet either.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1725 on: July 21, 2017, 10:54:15 am »
I'm monitoring that the purchase histories are updated - if anyone hasn't had a letter or their purchase history is not updated then let me know.

Another Union success.

Union success or supporters committee success?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1726 on: July 21, 2017, 02:01:55 pm »
Personally I'd like to see SOS push the club for transparency now for away games. What I mean by that is the club disclosing how the allocation is distributed among the different groups, also setting out how many supporters have X amount of credits at the start of each season wouldn't do any harm either. The way it is now gives people reason to believe they've something to hide. If clubs like Man Utd can do this, there's no reason why we can't.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1727 on: July 21, 2017, 02:06:34 pm »
Personally I'd like to see SOS push the club for transparency now for away games. What I mean by that is the club disclosing how the allocation is distributed among the different groups, also setting out how many supporters have X amount of credits at the start of each season wouldn't do any harm either. The way it is now gives people reason to believe they've something to hide. If clubs like Man Utd can do this, there's no reason why we can't.

They put in the supporters comittee notes that someone had raised that this still hadn't been released, despite them saying it woud.. They said it would follow soon I think!

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1728 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:23 pm »
Seriously when are they going to release Watford details? If the Watford website wasn't showing nothing as well I would think they are making lots of changes to away game sales.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1729 on: July 21, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »

just checked my ticket history  with Watford just been announced and saw this

BOURNEMOUTH AWAY CREDIT SEASON 16/17      Attendance   Friday 21 July 2017

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #1730 on: July 21, 2017, 03:58:06 pm »
Union success or supporters committee success?

Union.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1731 on: July 21, 2017, 03:58:57 pm »

See the recent SC Minutes and you'll see it has been promised for a couple of years - all of this dropping into TB's lap now to press them on.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1732 on: July 21, 2017, 03:59:49 pm »
just checked my ticket history  with Watford just been announced and saw this

BOURNEMOUTH AWAY CREDIT SEASON 16/17      Attendance   Friday 21 July 2017

You must be one of the Bournemouth 19 who missed out last season - this is your credit back.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1733 on: July 21, 2017, 04:01:18 pm »
yea m8
I posted yesterday about the letter I received.
got credit sometime today

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1734 on: July 21, 2017, 04:43:40 pm »
Union.

So your communication with the club regarding this was through SOS and not through your role on the supporters committee?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1735 on: July 21, 2017, 04:52:39 pm »
So your communication with the club regarding this was through SOS and not through your role on the supporters committee?

Blurred roles but all the meetings I had were driven by SOS members who were affected by it and as we knew the SC was dying from February so SOS is starting to step up to the plate now the Club is finally formally recognising us in its new engagement process with guaranteed seats on all of the fora.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1736 on: July 21, 2017, 05:25:53 pm »
You must be one of the Bournemouth 19 who missed out last season - this is your credit back.

I suspect this is why Watford is starting on 19, when 18 would surely be guaranteed. They want to test that this actually works before the Bournemouth game.

Unless of course, Watford is starting on 19 because more tickets are being syphoned away.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1737 on: July 21, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »
I suspect this is why Watford is starting on 19, when 18 would surely be guaranteed. They want to test that this actually works before the Bournemouth game.

Unless of course, Watford is starting on 19 because more tickets are being syphoned away.

Watford has started on 19 for the last few seasons. 18 hasn't been guaranteed tickets.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1738 on: July 21, 2017, 06:44:18 pm »
Watford has started on 19 for the last few seasons. 18 hasn't been guaranteed tickets.

Fair enough.

However, we got almost 100 tickets less for Swansea last season, than what we have got for Watford now. So given the minimal allocation for Bournemouth, 18 should be guaranteed. Unless tickets go missing

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1739 on: July 21, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »
Does it depend on CSTH and player take up?
We are a team of one half.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1740 on: July 22, 2017, 03:17:58 am »
Blurred roles but all the meetings I had were driven by SOS members who were affected by it and as we knew the SC was dying from February so SOS is starting to step up to the plate now the Club is finally formally recognising us in its new engagement process with guaranteed seats on all of the fora.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Offline danielevans

• Main Stander
« Reply #1741 on: July 23, 2017, 10:38:59 am »
Stoke have just increased their capacity to over 30,000.
Arsenal have received 3,257. Last season we received 2,847. An increase of 410 tickets. Our fixture is Wednesday 29th November so the requirements should drop.

Offline Jimbo

• Main Stander
  • Youll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #1742 on: July 24, 2017, 10:27:03 am »
Would it be better for them to be collection only for a few seasons in the person's name? Would it fall low enough for people who actually go week in week out to get there own credits?

Might mean 2/3 season's of not being able to go but better in the long run

Something like this or 10% of tickets to be collected like Man United did wouldn't half set the the cat amongst the pigeons.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1743 on: July 24, 2017, 10:46:12 am »
Is there still the option to change the address when buying away tickets, does anyone know?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1744 on: July 24, 2017, 11:03:49 am »
Is there still the option to change the address when buying away tickets, does anyone know?
I was able to do it end of last season so I expect it hasn't changed as they haven't announced anything.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1745 on: July 24, 2017, 11:22:49 am »
I was able to do it end of last season so I expect it hasn't changed as they haven't announced anything.

Cheers, don't think I needed to do it last season so didn't notice if it was still there.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1746 on: July 24, 2017, 01:16:07 pm »
Stoke have just increased their capacity to over 30,000.
Arsenal have received 3,257. Last season we received 2,847. An increase of 410 tickets. Our fixture is Wednesday 29th November so the requirements should drop.
This could bring Stoke into the Southampton Leicester Newcastle realm which means if it goes below 12 it will drop like a stone and those on 4 credits might get fixed up.

Kenny Godglish

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1747 on: August 7, 2017, 07:47:02 am »
Just seen Chelsea have got 3106 for Spurs at Wembley.

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #1748 on: August 7, 2017, 12:16:21 pm »

Tight bastards!

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #1749 on: August 7, 2017, 02:28:23 pm »

That's outrageous, surely that's been reduced by the Met, as West Ham had troubles all season in a new stadium last season, and Spurs v Chelsea is arguably one of the most heated London Derby's so it could be possible tickets have been taken away for segregation.

Also be interesting to see where the away end actually is, as England keep changing the away end every 5 minutes! 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1750 on: August 7, 2017, 02:33:26 pm »
That's outrageous, surely that's been reduced by the Met, as West Ham had troubles all season in a new stadium last season, and Spurs v Chelsea is arguably one of the most heated London Derby's so it could be possible tickets have been taken away for segregation.

Also be interesting to see where the away end actually is, as England keep changing the away end every 5 minutes! 
The ruling for the allocation of away tickets in the Premier League is as follows: “3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the home club’s stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent.”

Tottenham Hotspur are to make the minimum required 3,000 tickets available to Premier League away fans at Wembley next season.

The club has announced that Blocks 112-117 will be allocated for away fans during the course of the 2017-18 campaign.

http://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2017/06/27/tottenham-offer-minimum-ticket-allocation-wembley-away-fans/

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1751 on: August 7, 2017, 04:25:05 pm »
It can't always be 3000 bang on in terms of segregation can it?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1752 on: August 7, 2017, 06:46:54 pm »
That's fucking derisory why can't they make it 10 percent of capacity end of story and fuck this minimum 3000 bollocks
Kenny Godglish

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1753 on: August 7, 2017, 07:54:16 pm »
That's fucking derisory why can't they make it 10 percent of capacity end of story and fuck this minimum 3000 bollocks

Definitely should be 10% across the board.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #1754 on: August 8, 2017, 07:00:25 am »

7500 to United away for every club, would love it, they'd be fcked

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1755 on: August 8, 2017, 07:26:57 am »

That would make away teams at Anfield get 5,400?

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1756 on: August 8, 2017, 11:48:11 am »
That would make away teams at Anfield get 5,400?

Which would mean more tickets for hospitality most likely and less for general fans, be cutting back almost 3000 every game because if i'm right there are hospitality tickets in the lower annie road?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1757 on: August 8, 2017, 12:16:28 pm »
Which would mean more tickets for hospitality most likely and less for general fans, be cutting back almost 3000 every game because if i'm right there are hospitality tickets in the lower annie road?

not every team would take the full allocation, and don't forget we would take more away

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1758 on: August 8, 2017, 12:19:05 pm »
A cap of 3000 away seats is reasonable PROVIDED the home club can show that they will fill all remaining seats with home fans.  At Anfield that is certainly the case. Remains to be seen whether Spurs will be selling out their home end. If not, then this stinks.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #1759 on: August 8, 2017, 02:16:21 pm »
think spurs are selling tickets pretty cheap at wembley so they can sell it out