Author Topic: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP  (Read 62780 times)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP
« on: January 8, 2019, 05:47:33 pm »
So we have now received replies saying our memberships are suspended, despite our reply to the initial letter addressing these points asked. This is ridiculous. What can I do? I now won't be able to go to Bayern home or away and as it stands have lost all my home game tickets for rest of season. Please help  :'(

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 8, 2019, 05:55:03 pm »
Spoken to SOS? FSF? Echo?

Tweet tony Barrett?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2019, 05:56:19 pm »
What reason have they given Tony?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 8, 2019, 05:59:05 pm »
Absolute joke.

Robbing bastards this club.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 8, 2019, 05:59:08 pm »
What reason have they given Tony?
Breach of clause 19 and 20

19. Members Card and/or receipts are issued for your sole use. You shall not re-sell, assign, transfer or lend the Members Card and/or receipts or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior consent of the Club. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) the Membership Card and/or receipts issued to you may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition nor transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, save as expressly authorised by the FA Premier League Limited or the Club.

20. You may only re-sell or transfer the Members Card and/or receipts with the express consent of the Club, given at the Club’s absolute discretion. No such resale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such lending does not take place during the course of any business.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 8, 2019, 05:59:30 pm »
Spoken to SOS? FSF? Echo?

Tweet tony Barrett?
Getting onto all of them

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 8, 2019, 06:00:41 pm »
So when I couldn't get through on phone, I emailed a letter of authorisation, they give paper ticket at window. How is that not consent of the club? They are taking the fuckin piss

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 8, 2019, 06:01:02 pm »
The way I understand the series of events:
You rang up the day of a game you couldn't go to and gave the name of 2 alternative people who would be picking up paper tickets from the Windows

The 2 people named picked up the tickets from the window

You get a letter saying your membership is under investigation as your card was found in someone else's posession

Your card is now suspended

Is that correct?

--

If so I literally don't see what you've done wrong or how they can suspend your card.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 8, 2019, 06:01:35 pm »

19. Members Card and/or receipts are issued for your sole use. You shall not re-sell, assign, transfer or lend the Members Card and/or receipts or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior consent of the Club. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) the Membership Card and/or receipts issued to you may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition nor transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, save as expressly authorised by the FA Premier League Limited or the Club.

20. You may only re-sell or transfer the Members Card and/or receipts with the express consent of the Club, given at the Club’s absolute discretion. No such resale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such lending does not take place during the course of any business.

But you haven't even breached any of those as far as I can see.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 8, 2019, 06:01:58 pm »
The way I understand the series of events:
You rang up the day of a game you couldn't go to and gave the name of 2 alternative people who would be picking up paper tickets from the Windows

The 2 people named picked up the tickets from the window

You get a letter saying your membership is under investigation as your card was found in someone else's posession

Your card is now suspended

Is that correct?

--

If so I literally don't see what you've done wrong or how they can suspend your card.
Correct. It's unbelievable

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 8, 2019, 06:02:37 pm »

thought you emailed the club in advance over this so not sure how it was broken?

Correct. It's unbelievable
If you’ve saved the correspondence pass it on to them and point out you’ve literally done what they’ve asked you to do when passing on tickets to a friend, if someone like the echo or FSF pick up on them suspending your membership when you’ve acted within the T and C they’ll probably backtrack very quickly as they’ll look pretty bad in the eyes of people over this
« Last Edit: January 8, 2019, 06:04:58 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 8, 2019, 06:04:56 pm »
I tried to call club to tell them. But couldn't get through. So gave my friends email to show at window. Saying I authorise them to use my ticket. They show that, paper ticket issued. So consent of club given
« Last Edit: January 8, 2019, 06:06:41 pm by Tiger Tony »

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 8, 2019, 06:07:57 pm »
Total disgrace and typical of the club at the moment

Hopefully common sense prevails here

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 8, 2019, 06:09:33 pm »
One thing on this, when people legitimately want to pass on tickets and the club try to encourage it, do they really expect people to play along when they act like this?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 8, 2019, 06:09:50 pm »
What do they want the seat to go empty. They won't offer a online exchange option for members and take sales off early which also puts ST holders off returning them at last min?

Also they don't mind shared Season tickets but surely they would go under the same clauses?
« Last Edit: January 8, 2019, 06:11:40 pm by nickyd186 »

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 8, 2019, 06:10:48 pm »
What do they want the seat to go empty. They won't offer a online exchange option for members and take sales off early which put At holders off returning them at last min?

And still have the 14 day returns rule which is nonsense in digital ticket era

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 8, 2019, 06:22:29 pm »
Please retweet my tweet @Tonymc250505 to Peter Moore, Tony Barrett, SOS etc. I need this broadcast as much as possible

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 8, 2019, 06:23:54 pm »
Please retweet my tweet @Tonymc250505 to Peter Moore, Tony Barrett, SOS etc. I need this broadcast as much as possible

Tony I’ve replied to your tweet

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 8, 2019, 06:35:33 pm »
Tony I’ve replied to your tweet
I replied to your PM

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #19 on: January 8, 2019, 06:40:38 pm »
Retweeted it for you mate, hope you get it sorted!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 8, 2019, 06:52:15 pm »
What do they want the seat to go empty. They won't offer a online exchange option for members and take sales off early which also puts ST holders off returning them at last min?

Also they don't mind shared Season tickets but surely they would go under the same clauses?

They don't mind shared season tickets because there is no £30 annual fee for a season ticket.

Fucking terrified on missing out on money from us.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 8, 2019, 06:59:22 pm »
Put up a new tweet with my reply to initial letter

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 8, 2019, 07:01:18 pm »
Retweeted and commented (had to use wife’s account!)

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 8, 2019, 07:07:14 pm »
Replied and re-tweeted
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 8, 2019, 07:23:02 pm »
I’ve been in this situation with my hospo season tickets last season . I ended up on a conference call with ticket investigator and lfc solicitor. But I’d suggest ringing lfc head office switchboard and Complaining

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #25 on: January 8, 2019, 07:23:59 pm »

Have retweeted your tweet
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 8, 2019, 07:24:39 pm »
I’ve been in this situation with my hospo season tickets last season . I ended up on a conference call with ticket investigator and lfc solicitor. But I’d suggest ringing lfc head office switchboard and Complaining
I thought you could give hospitality ST to anyone as long as you change the name via the portal

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 8, 2019, 07:33:27 pm »
I thought you could give hospitality ST to anyone as long as you change the name via the portal

Yeh you can but person I gave to tried to sell the e-ticket on multiple times. In the end I was found innocent and the club informed me that somebody had been using my personal details to take out memberships in Liverpool when I’m from London

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 8, 2019, 08:07:36 pm »
Yeh you can but person I gave to tried to sell the e-ticket on multiple times. In the end I was found innocent and the club informed me that somebody had been using my personal details to take out memberships in Liverpool when I’m from London
to be fair that latter bit is something that would look very suspicious on their end so can understand why they’d look into that

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 8, 2019, 08:09:11 pm »
Also would be interesting to see if the TO have targets to ban people for touting

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 8, 2019, 08:34:20 pm »
to be fair that latter bit is something that would look very suspicious on their end so can understand why they’d look into that
Also would be interesting to see if the TO have targets to ban people for touting

They have a list of known touts. It’s all about cutting the supply to them

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 8, 2019, 08:35:45 pm »

They are the supply in many cases!!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 8, 2019, 08:45:15 pm »
if they know who they are why aren’t they banned, or have they banned accounts under their name but trying to work out what name/address they’re using?

Said it a while ago look at how many memberships are registered to one address and work from there (and of course you have things like student houses where it can be fine, big families etc)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 8, 2019, 08:54:12 pm »
if they know who they are why aren’t they banned, or have they banned accounts under their name but trying to work out what name/address they’re using?

Said it a while ago look at how many memberships are registered to one address and work from there (and of course you have things like student houses where it can be fine, big families etc)

They have banned the ppl from holding tickets in their names but it’s cos they have so many cards in random names. They monitor social media etc also

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 8, 2019, 08:58:27 pm »
They have banned the ppl from holding tickets in their names but it’s cos they have so many cards in random names. They monitor social media etc also
cheers, would be interesting if they can link payment cards between accounts as that’s another way, and if they still have the records of the banned ones see who they were linked to and see if there is potentially something there

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 8, 2019, 09:02:53 pm »
cheers, would be interesting if they can link payment cards between accounts as that’s another way, and if they still have the records of the banned ones see who they were linked to and see if there is potentially something there

they've also got them collecting back tickets outside the ground on a match day!!

turn up, few stewards and deal with it

seems to be taking forever

Alternatively employ people to buy the tickets off craigslist etc and cancel them then

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 8, 2019, 09:06:45 pm »
they've also got them collecting back tickets outside the ground on a match day!!

turn up, few stewards and deal with it

seems to be taking forever

Alternatively employ people to buy the tickets off craigslist etc and cancel them then

Basically there are other things also but if you wanna no pm me

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 8, 2019, 09:53:38 pm »
Basically there are other things also but if you wanna no pm me

#ITK
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 9, 2019, 09:40:21 am »

As if they actually want to bring down the big boys.

Far too scared of what they might find or who they might upset. instead going after lads who pass tickets to a mate for a game.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 9, 2019, 09:48:13 am »
As if they actually want to bring down the big boys.

Far too scared of what they might find or who they might upset. instead going after lads who pass tickets to a mate for a game.

Well uk law states the resell of Football tickets is illegal. And the clubs terms and conditions state that it can’t be passed on without the consent of the club.  What needs to be done is the person who used the card needs to collaborate the story with the member. Otherwise the member could be lying and in fact it has been sold to a tout. Oh they want to bring the big boys down, but unless they catch them in the act or do another Bournemouth type sting it will take type. Especially when stolen credit cards and identities are involved