Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3438379 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The list of opponents from that run is utter shite. Spurs were wobbling badly in the league and we had a misfiring game. Apart from that, they tonked a load of cloggers and fooled each other.

Ssshhh, he smashed a load of top top quality teams  ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Well I can't see them finishing any higher than 6th this season.

They'll likely get worse :D
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The list of opponents from that run is utter shite. Spurs were wobbling badly in the league and we had a misfiring game. Apart from that, they tonked a load of cloggers and fooled each other.

Spurs absolutely battered them in that game, too. It was proper smash and grab stuff. De Gea made about 12 saves to keep the score at 0-1.

We were just happy to settle for a 0-0 as it got our toughest fixture out of the way and kept us top of the league. In hindsight, that was a mistake.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not sure what you all are talking about - have you seen this preseason? They are winning all their games against top competition.

And Ole was embarrassed as to how unfit they were - so they ran and ran and now will be the fittest team in the league. Oh and they are going to press a lot. A LOT!

So I would't crow too much.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Jan was still a better player than any one them when he was at his heaviest ;D

Still say he was the best passer of a ball I ever saw. Even pissed he was better than Hoddle.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Still say he was the best passer of a ball I ever saw. Even pissed he was better than Hoddle.
yeah Molby was an amazing passer

wouldnt last 10 minutes today in the shape he was usually in but great passer, right foot was a hammer too
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They were crowing about his record breaking start, winning 14 of 19 - this is from 11th March games.https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/premier-league-stats-show-united-have-gained-most-points-since-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-was-appointed

5 days after this, they were dumped out of the FA Cup by Wolves. In the remaining 8 league games after he was apppointed, they took 8 pts and went out of the CL to Barca.

Its brilliant :lmao

I remember how United fans were saying they were destined to beat Barcelona because Ole had scored in their stadium in 1999 to win the European Cup.

Brexit-levels of delusion there.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

But but but PSG  8)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Fuckin state of Andeh Tehte on SSN, scruffy manc twat

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Wonder if their rondo has improved from the start of last season.  It couldn't be any worse...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QCoRJsIT7t4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QCoRJsIT7t4</a>

"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
But but but PSG  8)

One of the greatest comebacks that night in Paris with their youth team.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Wonder if their rondo has improved from the start of last season.  It couldn't be any worse...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QCoRJsIT7t4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QCoRJsIT7t4</a>
Thanks. That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back  :(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
Thanks. That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back  :(

Think that's what the coach said.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
Have you forgotten JLingz?? How dare you.
To be fair, it's easy to forget the younger players like Lingard.  Give him a couple of years and I'm sure he'll be challenging for a place in the first team.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Think that's what the coach wife said

See you soon, Ryan?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair, it's easy to forget the younger players like Lingard.  Give him a couple of years and I'm sure he'll be challenging for a place in the first team.

Who is "Lingard"? Is it the nickname of the one called Beanz?
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Redcafe is weird.

There are Liverpool "fans" with tens of thousands of posts on there who for some reason go on there and post when Liverpool are playing, mainly being ultra negative about us.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Redcafe is weird.

There are Liverpool "fans" with tens of thousands of posts on there who for some reason go on there and post when Liverpool are playing, mainly being ultra negative about us.

;D

They're so strange, why would you invest so much time on a forum for your rivals?

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
This Salford FC documentary us like the office

Neville is genuinely Brent like
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
;D

They're so strange, why would you invest so much time on a forum for your rivals?
Not sure mate.
We get a few 'alien' fans on here; but none of them are suckholes like the knobheads on Redcafe.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure mate.
We get a few 'alien' fans on here; but none of them are suckholes like the knobheads on Redcafe.

Cantona back from skiing yet?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Apparently not thank fuck.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan

He won't be back for a long time, just not sure if he's actually skiing or just doing a bit of manc skiing
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:01:54 am by FiSh77 »

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
Rashford has huge burden on this shoulder now.
Believer

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
That’s his nose.
AHA!

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
As much as I don’t rate Lukaku, he did at least provide regular goals, albeit normally against the smaller teams, he got 12 in the league last season.

Can someone then explain to me the logic in resisting offers for him all summer, only to sell him at the end of the window and not replace him?

I know the c*nts are incompetent but even i expected them to replace him with someone half decent, especially considering they managed to scam Inter into paying 75 million for him.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Can someone then explain to me the logic in resisting offers for him all summer, only to sell him at the end of the window and not replace him?

Because this way they have an excuse not to replace him.

Plus I think Lukaku forced their hand by refusing to come back from Belgium, which is hilarious.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mourinho is joining Sky studio for the United v Chelsea game. This gonna be good.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
;D

Yeah.  Why bother doing that when you can just be like GOT and dedicate your own forum to obsessing about your rivals. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
JLingz has really let himself go over the summer
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
JLingz has really let himself go over the summer

It's all them beanz beanz beanz

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Mourinho is joining Sky studio for the United v Chelsea game. This gonna be good.

Boring as ever. Feck him. And his voice drones on.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
;D

exactly, surely you'd go skiing or something instead?
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
Who is "Lingard"? Is it the nickname of the one called Beanz?

Yday there was a rather amazing post with someone claiming that he would have an excellent seaon and score 15+ goals; one of the first responses was:

Could we please not do this? We have ruined many a talented kids by hyping them up pre season and then being disappointed when they don't hit the ground running.

Brilliant.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

:mindblown

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

:mindblown
pretty much what’s wrong with them in a nutshell