Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Liverpool Ticket Details  (Read 10590 times)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Crystal Palace v Liverpool Ticket Details
« on: March 8, 2018, 03:29:01 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following information regarding away ticket sales for the Premier League fixture with Crystal Palace later this month.

The match at Selhurst Park is scheduled to kick-off at 12.30pm BST on Saturday March 31.

LFC have received a total allocation of 2904 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices
Adult - £30 
Over 65, Students* and 18-21 years (Young Adult) - £20
Under 18 (Junior) - £16
Within the allocation are a number of tickets that are restricted in view. The restriction is due to stanchions supporting the roof of the stand. These tickets are discounted by £2 for adults and £1 for concessions. 

In addition, there are a minimal number of severely restricted in view seats which carry a further discount of £1. Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles and note that there will be no re-grades on the day of the game.

*Any student attending must be in Full Time Education and have valid student ID.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2. 

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC have received within the allocation 29 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets priced at £20 per pair, ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and Fan Card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during the 2016-17 season on the following days:

Attendance at 11 games: From 8.15am GMT on Wednesday March 14 until 10.45am on Thursday March 15.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of TEN tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following order on a first come first served basis, subject to availability.  We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at 10 or more games: From 11am GMT on Thursday March 15 until 10.45am on Friday March 16.

Attendance at 9 or more games: From 11am GMT until 1.45pm on Friday March 16.

Attendance at 8 or more games: From 2pm Friday March 16.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets for any sale updates.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool Ticket Details
« Reply #1 on: March 8, 2018, 04:09:18 pm »
Although less likely now as Spurs got knocked out last night, still no mention of the fact that the match could still possibly be moved  ::)
« Last Edit: March 8, 2018, 04:21:44 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline lewisfvv

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 8, 2018, 04:34:06 pm »
Reckon these tickets would be available for collection for watford?

Lost tickets 3 times this year, so not gonna give the TO or the mail to loose another!  :butt

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 8, 2018, 09:00:00 pm »
Although less likely now as Spurs got knocked out last night, still no mention of the fact that the match could still possibly be moved  ::)

Why would it be moved?

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: March 8, 2018, 10:08:03 pm »
Why would it be moved?

From the official site - 'And, finally, the Reds’ trip to Crystal Palace on Saturday March 31 has been moved to a 12.30pm start and Sky Sports have the rights to broadcast the game, which is subject to further change dependent on Champions League fixtures.'

Chelsea v Spurs is on the Sunday - I think if Chelsea qualify and play on the Tuesday after, with us on the Wednesday, the fixtures will switch.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 9, 2018, 09:27:15 am »
From the official site - 'And, finally, the Reds’ trip to Crystal Palace on Saturday March 31 has been moved to a 12.30pm start and Sky Sports have the rights to broadcast the game, which is subject to further change dependent on Champions League fixtures.'

Chelsea v Spurs is on the Sunday - I think if Chelsea qualify and play on the Tuesday after, with us on the Wednesday, the fixtures will switch.

Wonder what will happen if Chelsea manage to get though and then LFC and Chelsea are both drawn to play their QF first leg on a Tuesday

I suppose our game will go ahead on the Saturday as planned and Chelsea v Spurs will be postponed?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: March 9, 2018, 01:24:06 pm »
Wonder what will happen if Chelsea manage to get though and then LFC and Chelsea are both drawn to play their QF first leg on a Tuesday

I suppose our game will go ahead on the Saturday as planned and Chelsea v Spurs will be postponed?

Or more likely, Chelsea-Spurs would be on the Friday, which is what they should just do anyway really, to save the implications of rearranging.

Common sense and the footballing authorities doesn't go hand in hand though, as we are all too well aware.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 9, 2018, 05:08:47 pm »
They won't move it now but there's a chance that if we got Chelsea the Derby would move. Only way the draw affects us should be if we get Chelsea and either their game against Spurs moves or our game against Everton moves, but other than that you aren't getting Palace or Everton moving now.

UEFA are just gonna look at things and give us Tuesday/Wednesday whatever happens. United and City can play either day if they get through given their weekend games are Saturday so presumably they fit around us.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 05:15:22 pm »
Not looking forward to the early coach for this no matter what day it is  :-\ :(
We are a team of one half.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 08:46:16 am »
There were quite a few improvements to the functionality of the website in today's sale.

It was a little buggy though.   I'd email the club directly, but I know it wouldn't get to the right people that way, so if anyone from ticketing IT is reading:

- On the seat selection screen, the four arrows that you can click to move around the highlighted section of the block were not correctly showing in red/white according to whether the arrow was enabled.   For example, the down arrow was in white (for disabled), even though it was clickable and moved the block down.  (It was actually easier to not use these arrows and simply drag the shaded red rectangle over the block below.)

- The words in the button "Reposition Seating" does not actually fit in the button (unless I zoom in) so I see "Reposition Seati".  The button contents should re-size.

- The new "View from Area" button appears, even when there is no view to display (such as for this game).

- When you select a seat, it appears now on the right in a box that says "items in your basket".  This is not true.  At this stage, the items have not been added to your basket.  You have to click "Buy" before they added, so this is misleading people into thinking they have locked in seats when they haven't.

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 08:56:57 am »
I bought 4 checked out an it said sale cancelled contact customer services and basket was now empty logged back in selected 4 more and it said already tickets allocated... called customer services and the 4 original ones had in fact been purchased...
@bono1712

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 09:59:19 am »
I couldn't see the seat selection part in Firefox, the page was blank except for the little bit on the left showing the highlighted box, but it worked in Chrome.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 11:05:47 am »
Unfortunately they didn't fix the biggest bug of being able to put seats in your basket without having the right criteria

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 06:37:21 pm »
Looks like there arent many left now! ???

I had to get ours on my phone on the bus but it was reasonably easy though I just have them posted to me.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:25 pm »
Unfortunately they didn't fix the biggest bug of being able to put seats in your basket without having the right criteria

Agree but as you can allocate them to friends who might, is that why? Would be better, esp for local sales

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 11:07:32 am »
Slim pickings, got a restricted view but in is in I suppose!!

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 11:08:13 am »
Slim pickings, got a restricted view but in is in I suppose!!

And slightly cheaper ;) lol

Online Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2018, 11:18:15 am »
Not looking forward to the early coach for this no matter what day it is  :-\ :(

Typical of the supporters of today. When I was a lad the coach left for a London 3pm kick off at Friday midnight, depositing you on the streets around the ground at about 6.30 Saturday morning!! (No funny comments about having to stop halfway to rest / water the horses!)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2018, 11:25:46 am »
Managed to get 1 at front of Area S, non restricted view. It's definitely a 1230 KO on 31st March? I have other commitments in London later on that Saturday.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 11:44:29 am »
Is it sold out? Can we have an exchange if so or do we wait till seven days before now? Can never remember!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 11:45:08 am »
Managed to get 1 at front of Area S, non restricted view. It's definitely a 1230 KO on 31st March? I have other commitments in London later on that Saturday.

Yer it is

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 12:08:43 pm »
Managed to get an unrestricted pair bang on 1100  :)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2018, 01:14:08 pm »
Is it sold out? Can we have an exchange if so or do we wait till seven days before now? Can never remember!

Looks like a handful (around 25) left in restricted view in R & T

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 01:23:45 pm »
Looks like a handful (around 25) left in restricted view in R & T

Some of them aren't restricted view there yellow but have 'corporate sales' on them if you hover over them.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2018, 05:01:16 pm »
Some of them aren't restricted view there yellow but have 'corporate sales' on them if you hover over them.

Yeah just noticed that, the ones in Area T are all £30 so not restricted.  34 tickets showing as unsold.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2018, 08:32:12 pm »
Typical of the supporters of today. When I was a lad the coach left for a London 3pm kick off at Friday midnight, depositing you on the streets around the ground at about 6.30 Saturday morning!! (No funny comments about having to stop halfway to rest / water the horses!)

3pm London KOs used to leave at 9am so very civilised...then Sky & BT came along!! Why did they dump you there so early? Would cost the coach firm more.

But yes, horsepower has come a long way  ;D

Online Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:46 pm »
3pm London KOs used to leave at 9am so very civilised...then Sky & BT came along!! Why did they dump you there so early? Would cost the coach firm more.

Think it was because the coach couldn't be guaranteed not to break down driving on cobblestones for 200 miles ;D ;D

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 11:11:04 pm »

Do you know when our last 3pm kick off in London was?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 01:40:20 am »
Do you know when our last 3pm kick off in London was?

Think it was Fulham on 31/10/2009, we got beat 3-1, with Rafa as manager.  But nearly 8.5 years ago, probably around 30-35 London away games since that date.  Absolutely ridiculous!!

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 08:15:26 am »
Think it was Fulham on 31/10/2009, we got beat 3-1, with Rafa as manager.  But nearly 8.5 years ago, probably around 30-35 London away games since that date.  Absolutely ridiculous!!

Fulham last away of the season under Rodgers was 3pm, 12/13. Sturridge hat trick loads of smoke bombs.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 08:28:47 am »
Fulham last away of the season under Rodgers was 3pm, 12/13. Sturridge hat trick loads of smoke bombs.

Sunday that though.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 08:31:50 am »
Come on Phil,  tell us! It will have been ages ago I'm sure. I recall a few - Fulham, Charlton - but that in itself shows it was years ago! :)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2018, 08:41:28 am »
Sunday that though.

Fuck yes. I knew it was 3pm and not on tv, so thought it must have been Sat. Why was it Sunday?

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2018, 08:46:09 am »
Good away day that Fulham one, hope they come back up.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 09:12:49 am »
Come on Phil,  tell us! It will have been ages ago I'm sure. I recall a few - Fulham, Charlton - but that in itself shows it was years ago! :)

Fulham October 2009.

Fuck yes. I knew it was 3pm and not on tv, so thought it must have been Sat. Why was it Sunday?

FA Cup final the Saturday I think.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2018, 11:12:00 am »
I think I remember that. Ages ago! Will prob be ages b4 the next one too!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2018, 11:36:26 am »
Sold out on 9 this morning. EDIT: it did go down to 8 in 1st sale.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:46:27 pm by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2018, 06:39:10 pm »
I got a pair in the 8 sale at 2pm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2018, 01:22:48 pm »
Palace ticket arrived from 2nd sale (10 aways).

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2018, 08:01:35 pm »
Took 2 days to get tickets from the 1st and 2nd sales, very efficient from our TO for a change.