Author Topic: Adult-Junior Tickets  (Read 2089 times)

Offline MarkML

• Kopite
Adult-Junior Tickets
« on: January 13, 2018, 12:42:38 pm »
Hello,

I want to bring my nephew to the West Ham game at the end of February.

I'm a member myself and logged on in the members sale using another mate's members card to buy 2 regular adult tickets for myself and my nephew (using my mate's members card). My nephew isnt registered as a junior member on the system.

By chance, the 2 tickets that I got were an Adult and Junior combo. I thought great. So I changed my mate's ticket from adult to junior to process the ticket in the sale.

So I now have 2 tickets, with the kid next to me in a designated junior seat. The problem is that the website says that Juniors must be under 16. So the kid is 10 and qualifies for this but its been bought on an adult's ticket. So basically - am i likely to have the tickets recalled by the club if they spot that the ticket has gone to an adult's membership or is there some type of supplementary check on the gates when the juniors enter the ground I know for instance, that at some clubs when you slot your members card it goes green for an adult and amber for a kid.

Anyone had a similar issue to this before?

Before anyone jumps on board btw - it is legitimately going to be used as a junior ticket and not one for me and a mate to sit in.

Cheers

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Adult-Junior Tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 12:49:42 pm »
Won't be a problem mate. Done the same with my lad earlier in the season, and have sorted people with adult / junior tickets in the past on my cards.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 04:01:33 pm »
Never had an issue. Did a whole sale where i did the bro in law (young adult) on my card as adult for some reason and me as YA cos I'm thick as pig shit and was tired [emoji23] should be ok mate [emoji108]

Offline MarkML

• Kopite
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 06:20:00 pm »
Never had an issue. Did a whole sale where i did the bro in law (young adult) on my card as adult for some reason and me as YA cos I'm thick as pig shit and was tired [emoji23] should be ok mate [emoji108]

Hahaha fair enough that settles it then!

Nice one fellas.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 03:47:24 pm »
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start a new topic. If buying an adult ticket and a junior ticket in the general members sale, does the ticket have to be in the adult-junior section? Or can it be any section as long as the seats are together? Would it be better in this case to assign both tickets as adult just in case? It just seems that it would make an already difficult task to get tickets in the bulk sale, totally impossible if im limited to buying in only one section.
YNWA

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 07:01:38 pm »
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start a new topic. If buying an adult ticket and a junior ticket in the general members sale, does the ticket have to be in the adult-junior section? Or can it be any section as long as the seats are together? Would it be better in this case to assign both tickets as adult just in case? It just seems that it would make an already difficult task to get tickets in the bulk sale, totally impossible if im limited to buying in only one section.

Apart from exceptions for cup games which would be advertised, the only junior tickets available are in the Upper Anny Rd blocks 221-225.   So buy elsewhere and you will have to go for adult tickets.   Not bought a junior ticket for a few years with the kids being older so someone else might provide a more recent update.  I seem to remember the adult / junior tickets were often last to sell out in the bulk sales. 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 07:22:44 pm »
Cheers for the response. Don’t mind paying the full price as long as it doesn’t cause issues when ordering that the card is a junior card. I thought maybe id be limited to only buying in the family areas which would mean v few tickets available for games.
YNWA