Author Topic: PL Liverpool 9 (nine)v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD  (Read 17987 times)

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
I said this would reach 10 pages damnit!... please don't let me down! :'(

EDIT: Aha! Seems it just needed a little help. ;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I said this would reach 10 pages damnit!... please don't let me down! :'(

EDIT: Aha! Seems it just needed a little help. ;D
That’s s fix!

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Whoever they appoint, they'd make a great start by getting behind the players and backing them to the hilt instead of publicly kicking them when they're already (9-0) down.
Don't think that's quite true, especially when you see the kind of sums that Fulham and Forest have spent. They won their first game, but have been demolished by 3 top teams and sometimes a gulf in class is just that.

Just smacks of a chairman who just wants to cash in, but even the likes of fat Sam will want some January money to keep them up.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
A Bournemouth fan-vlog of the day for anybody who is interested. Match coverage from about 13 minutes in.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jAg3IT-UO4E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jAg3IT-UO4E</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Don't think that's quite true, especially when you see the kind of sums that Fulham and Forest have spent. They won their first game, but have been demolished by 3 top teams and sometimes a gulf in class is just that.

Just smacks of a chairman who just wants to cash in, but even the likes of fat Sam will want some January money to keep them up.
Shame that.
The fixtures they've had- you just can't do anything about if you're Bournemouth. You're just going to have to sit there and take your medicine. Endure the blows.
When it's done, then you can look to start accumulating points.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist