Author Topic: Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022  (Read 200556 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022
« Reply #3240 on: May 29, 2022, 05:31:01 am »
Was outside gate Z in plenty of time. No announcements, people crying, riot police everywhere. Absolute chaos. Thankful we got in but something could’ve been announced to save the unrest. May I never go the Stade de France again

The fans bunking in should be ashamed of themselves. Most people in the queues handled the situation great considering we weren’t sure what was happening

Offline Lfckingkenny

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3241 on: May 29, 2022, 06:11:01 am »
Anyone who tried to rush through without a ticket is an absolute disgrace to the football club.
couldnt agree more just spoke to my brother in law who went with my 14 yr old niece he’s on route home said the French police stewards and organisation an absolute joke but the behaviour of some of so called fans an absolute disgrace ticketless no marks with no respect or safety for fellow fans he said he hopes these scrotes get what their deserve for spoiling and embarrassing lfc and the 99% of magnificent supporters Yes he said the organisation and policing was rank but these no marks fuelled it he said if  some videos come out of their behaviour we’re in gig trouble

Offline halfpoundcheesy

• [insert witty comment]
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3242 on: May 29, 2022, 06:12:10 am »
Got there super early, as could feel it was going to be messy getting in. Tickets were manually checked some way from the ground for us at about 5:45, but plenty with jarg tickets got through OK as they weren't scanned, just eyeballed.

Went in though gate A really quickly, although some lad tried a double click behind me at the turnstile and got collared. Saw the odd person jump the barriers but seemed pretty calm around A generally at that time.
Were more in our block than seats, but most was probably just people moving to see their mates as usual.

Could smell the teargas on the way out, was pretty tense with some locals looking for a fight I think. Could sense people wanting to get away and get home/to the pub.

I think a long day boozing in the sun and the delay to kick off took the wind out of our end a bit.

Hope those who had a bad time getting in, have a safe journey back.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3243 on: May 29, 2022, 07:11:20 am »
I’m a bit emotional on it so might post something more in-depth at a later date.
I got a taxi because of the train disruption. Tried but didn’t fancy the rammed public transport so opted for a taxi.
My app shows I got there at 19:25. It was then a 10 minute walk.
Queued at Z.
Got in at 21:20.
No communication between those 2 times.
The gate was shut. What are you to do exactly in this situation?
There were lots of horrible trouble makers outside as well.
Some reds did go over the fence without tickets.
I saw people who had been tear gassed.

Once inside I couldn’t really enjoy it. Well done to Real they know how to win and their keeper had a great game.

Then walking back after some group was under the underpass throwing things?
Then running in between us trying to attack us.
And then chaos in the metro station.

Just a horrible day and situation. Don’t know who to even contact about it. It’s just not right.

And after all that I don’t even know why I’m bothering to post. Nothing will change. The only thing I can change is me not going. I’d already given up the home games and now this was the last away.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #3244 on: May 29, 2022, 07:28:33 am »
We got to the ground for just after 6. Struggled to find any of the stalls selling food despite the menus outside so walked then towards Y. It was relatively quiet through the first scanning point and then that’s when the chaos unfolded. We noticed a few lads jumped the metal barriers out of sight of the stewards so thought we’d quickly go by them and get in the final scanning point. That was fine and then as soon as we put our tickets into our bags someone through a lit pyro over the fence which landed next to our bags. Police thought we had brought it in so immediately collared us and searched us as well as our bags for about 5/10 mins. Once we finally got the all clear, they then said our bags were too big despite meeting the specs so we had to drop our bags off a at storage point not too far away. It was at this point that 15-20 lads decided to chance their arm at bunking in and it was absolute bedlam of stewards, policies, fans bodies flying everywhere. Fortunately we were at the kiosk at this point so didn’t suspect us of being involved this time. I think this might have been one of the reasons why the ended up shutting gates.

Getting out was horrendous with no information provided about how to get out the stadium area if you didn’t want to head to the metro (the queue was ridiculous) so you had to walk through the Madrid end and a further 1km down the side of the stadium to finally find a way onto the main road. The only blessing was that we were playing Madrid (very decent fans the ones we spoke to and nothing short of complimentary) and not City / Chelsea as I imagine it would have kicked off big time following the pre-game stuff. Felt very intimidating, locals swarming you at all turns so you had to keep your wits about you and make sure you kept valuables close. I imagine the events of last night will put quite a few off in the future and I don’t blame them. I would have been terrified if I was a kid and caught up in all of that.

"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #3245 on: May 29, 2022, 08:27:43 am »
Same story as most others on here:

Left fanzone in plenty of time, but the closest metro was shut, so had to walk back to Nation. Easy enough getting back to the ground; got there just before 18:20, to hoardes of Madrid blocking the paths.

No signs or direction, so ended up queuing for what turned put to be the security check by the underpass - mostly Madrid. Bemused locals wandering through with bikes, and at one point, our bit of the queue veered off to the left and we ended up by the canal, so had to go back and do it again. Dangerously packed round there.

Walked pretty much straight round to Y where a lad was pinned down by police for trying to snatch a woman's ticket. Everyone pretty calm at this point, and the queue was moving. Then there was a bit of pushing and shoving at the front, so they shut the gates, but they closed inwards, so had to try and push everyone back to get them closed, with lots either trying to stop them, or unable to get out the way. Gates stayed closed 20 minutes without a y communication.

Same thing happened about half an hour later, but they were closed for around 45 minutes. Kick off was approaching, people were get wound up / upset as we weren't told anything.

Few somehow climbed the fence and some turned up from X and tried to jump to the front. Quite a few locals in amongst all that, so arguments started.

At the same time, loads seem to form a second queue to the front, so it was bedlam. Some at the front pulled a gate open, when we were about 5 metres away, and that's when the tear gas came out. Kids, women, old folk caught up in it, but we couldn't get out or in. People were in tears, couple had panic attacks, one lad taken by on a stretcher, unconscious.

No-one gave us any info about the delayed kick off, so people were getting wound up, but when they finally opened one gate, everyone pretty much self policed. Got in just in time for KO, but loads of seats were empty for the whole game. Quite a somber atmosphere, with loads just sitting, dazed.

Similar after, with poor lighting and signage, and to get back to our carpark near the metro, we had to walk to the Madrid end. There were loads of locals climbing the fences, few scraps, few knives, and hundreds of others running towards the ground. Through the underpass and to the metro was awful, with very aggressive locals lining either side of the narrow path, intimidating for the old folk, kids and everyone really.

Also a few charges with everyone running off in panic. No sign of police until we got to the metro, and they were just stood around watching. Woman at the carpark described it as being like The Purge.

It was a proper horrid experience from start to finish. No interest in another like that, and glad i didnt bring my daughter. Hope everyone got out alright.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3246 on: May 29, 2022, 09:19:28 am »
I’m a bit emotional on it so might post something more in-depth at a later date.
I got a taxi because of the train disruption. Tried but didn’t fancy the rammed public transport so opted for a taxi.
My app shows I got there at 19:25. It was then a 10 minute walk.
Queued at Z.
Got in at 21:20.
No communication between those 2 times.
The gate was shut. What are you to do exactly in this situation?
There were lots of horrible trouble makers outside as well.
Some reds did go over the fence without tickets.
I saw people who had been tear gassed.

Once inside I couldn’t really enjoy it. Well done to Real they know how to win and their keeper had a great game.

Then walking back after some group was under the underpass throwing things?
Then running in between us trying to attack us.
And then chaos in the metro station.

Just a horrible day and situation. Don’t know who to even contact about it. It’s just not right.

And after all that I don’t even know why I’m bothering to post. Nothing will change. The only thing I can change is me not going. I’d already given up the home games and now this was the last away.

You've pretty much summed it up mate.

I don't think I'd go to another final unless it was in Wembley maybe. I went to Kiev and loved every minute of it (bar the result of course!) But most things felt sour in Paris yesterday. The French police had utter disdain for every single Liverpool fan.

My mate and I got out bags taken off us at the last checkpoint because someone threw a flare and it landed near to us so they just presumed it was ours and suddenly our very small bags were 'too big'. They told us to store them in a locker yet we had our passports and other valuables in. We then tried to quickly sort what we really needed but the security roughly opened our bags and tried to make out we were doing something suspicious. Genuinely thought they were going to say we couldn't come in.

Saw loads of bags inside the ground larger than ours. Thankfully we got them back after the game but we stuck to the guidance and still it wasn't enough.

I can't be assed being treated like a criminal with no direction at all or concern for our safety.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3247 on: May 29, 2022, 09:24:53 am »
Forgot to add - the Madrid fans are thoroughly decent. Before the match and after they treated us with respect and we had some good laughs. They said they'd always rather play us than some fake side like City or PSG.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #3248 on: May 29, 2022, 09:37:22 am »
Jesus sounds like trouble on the way home, I went straight out and missed it I think, met 2 lovely ladies who I talked to outside before and they calmed me down a bit as I was a bit overwhelmed at full time and just wanted to get home

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3249 on: May 29, 2022, 09:38:24 am »
Forgot to add - the Madrid fans are thoroughly decent. Before the match and after they treated us with respect and we had some good laughs. They said they'd always rather play us than some fake side like City or PSG.
was mix of Madrid fans in that underpass before the game, imagine it was a set of different fans with scores to settle etc

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3250 on: May 29, 2022, 09:41:02 am »
was mix of Madrid fans in that underpass before the game, imagine it was a set of different fans with scores to settle etc

Oh no doubting there was probably some idiots as there was on our side but we actually approached the stadium from the wrong side obviously as there was about 5 reds and hundreds of Madrid fans. Felt completely safe. Some stopped and wanted a photo with us. Some approached and wanted to talk about score predictions. On the metro after the game it was carnage but they weren't taking the piss out of us, more saying commiserations and talking about what a season we had in general.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #3251 on: May 29, 2022, 09:43:12 am »
Drained, emotional, confused. Broken me this has tbf. Seeing them kids at our gate Y, eyes steaming begging for it to stop. Done me for a while that. Fuck that

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3252 on: May 29, 2022, 09:44:33 am »
Drained, emotional, confused. Broken me this has tbf. Seeing them kids at our gate Y, eyes steaming begging for it to stop. Done me for a while that. Fuck that

Disgusting.

We need our government to look into this. No way can we let the French get away with this.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3253 on: May 29, 2022, 09:45:45 am »
We got there about 6.15pm but missed the train stop so got off at the Madrid end, walked round the ground and got in through turnstile Y quite quickly. There was no funnels or checks at their end, so why was there all the issues and bottlenecks out ours?

Was bad coming out too- funnelled through and underpass by riot police, trains not running and no communication. An utter shambles

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3254 on: May 29, 2022, 09:49:13 am »
I fear it will never change. The most emotional part was hearing the stadium sing YNWA and us trying to make ourselves heard, stuck behind bars 50 yards away with everything going on around us. Sobering moment that

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3255 on: May 29, 2022, 09:54:30 am »
Feel so down today, what a depressing night and not because of the result, don't give a fuck we lost, wouldn't have give a fuck if we won. Don't think I've ever stood at a game so emotionless, was almost glad we didn't equalise so we didn't get extra time to be honest. Last night was just really grim, frightening how little people who are meant to protect you actually give a fuck. I dread to think how that would have turned out if the temperature was a bit higher. Getting out was shambolic too, not sure what they'll blame that on, probably us too.

The behaviour of our support was absolutely remarkable. Real fans were sound too.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3256 on: May 29, 2022, 10:00:14 am »
The riot police only in our end right at the end said it all really. I e never know the losing team to have a pitch invasion?
I was also agree  someone else said that happy  we didn’t equalise as just wanted to get gone.
Lot to process.

Still can’t get over the gates just being shut. What were they thinking?

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3257 on: May 29, 2022, 10:01:41 am »
Feel so down today, what a depressing night and not because of the result, don't give a fuck we lost, wouldn't have give a fuck if we won. Don't think I've ever stood at a game so emotionless, was almost glad we didn't equalise so we didn't get extra time to be honest. Last night was just really grim, frightening how little people who are meant to protect you actually give a fuck. I dread to think how that would have turned out if the temperature was a bit higher. Getting out was shambolic too, not sure what they'll blame that on, probably us too.

The behaviour of our support was absolutely remarkable. Real fans were sound too.

Imagine if it had been City though. Seriously could have been the biggest disaster for a long time if it had been. That's the only positive I can think of.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #3258 on: May 29, 2022, 10:06:39 am »
I am so sorry you that you had to go though all those issues to support the club we all love. Reading these stories of the problems really brings it home. I hope you all made it home safe.

I posted this in the match thread of the issues faced by us fans.

sky sports news reporter showing what happened with Liverpool fans trying to get into the stadium.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/v06qb5/sky_sports_news_chief_reporter_kaveh_solhekol/

how are 20,000 fans supposed to get though a small gap between a police van as a checkpoint? utterly disgraceful.
Modify message

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3259 on: May 29, 2022, 10:20:12 am »
Disgrace what has happened to everyone and feel for you all.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3260 on: May 29, 2022, 10:24:07 am »
I am so sorry you that you had to go though all those issues to support the club we all love. Reading these stories of the problems really brings it home. I hope you all made it home safe.

I posted this in the match thread of the issues faced by us fans.

sky sports news reporter showing what happened with Liverpool fans trying to get into the stadium.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/v06qb5/sky_sports_news_chief_reporter_kaveh_solhekol/

how are 20,000 fans supposed to get though a small gap between a police van as a checkpoint? utterly disgraceful.
Modify message
it's very wrong when you have to appreciate honest and genuine journalism but this is exactly what happened

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3261 on: May 29, 2022, 10:26:14 am »
The riot police only in our end right at the end said it all really. I e never know the losing team to have a pitch invasion?
I was also agree  someone else said that happy  we didn’t equalise as just wanted to get gone.
Lot to process.

Still can’t get over the gates just being shut. What were they thinking?
was worried about getting out more than the football, can't even remember much of the match

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #3262 on: May 29, 2022, 10:39:21 am »
Some of those tv crews on the raised platform and vehicles near our entrance must have decent footage of the Chaos.
I arrived earlier enough to avoid it (was with the wife) and see Jason McAteer . Shouted up to him (got a thumbs up and a comment from him, was that close).

HE MUST OF WITNESSED ALL OF THIS!!!!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3263 on: May 29, 2022, 10:40:05 am »
I fear it will never change. The most emotional part was hearing the stadium sing YNWA and us trying to make ourselves heard, stuck behind bars 50 yards away with everything going on around us. Sobering moment that

I got a lump in my throat when we all started singing YNWA from the outside the ground. Really emotional

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #3264 on: May 29, 2022, 10:40:09 am »
Imagine if it had been City though. Seriously could have been the biggest disaster for a long time if it had been. That's the only positive I can think of.
was thinking that myself, it would've been absolute carnage.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3265 on: May 29, 2022, 10:54:22 am »
Kicked off in the fan zone when Madrid scored. A local in a Marseille shirt started cheering which riled a few reds. Loads of pushing and shoving before the Frenchman’s friends escorted him away.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3266 on: May 29, 2022, 10:54:24 am »
was thinking that myself, it would've been absolute carnage.

Shouldn't matter who you're playing though. You shouldn't go to any football match fearing your safety and actually fearing the police are out to get you rather than help you.

There's a serious problem happening with football fans again you feel. Before too long something really disastrous could happen.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #3267 on: May 29, 2022, 11:01:50 am »
Had a mate in tears this morning, he was separated from his brother due to debacle getting into turnstile A with Z being closed. Didn't find each other until mid way through the first half, burying their mum this week an all. Another friends son won't leave the hotel room he's that upset about what he saw outside. They were in Corporate, so UEFA & the authorities didn't discriminate who they dished that treatment to as I've seen countless similar accounts from the media also.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 11:23:50 am by Alf »

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3268 on: May 29, 2022, 11:01:54 am »
As my mate who went to the game said, it’s clear to see how the carnage unfolded a few years back when the suicide belt wearer got so close to gaining entry to the ground. Absolute shambles.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #3269 on: May 29, 2022, 11:13:40 am »
I was in the chaos outside Y gate. Absolutely dreadful.
Once in the ground I’d lost all interest in the game. Wasn’t bothered one bit we lost.
It was literally all a matter of survival and getting back the hotel safe. Local gangs running amok round the ground and on the metro after the game.
Now I’m no shrinking violet and I’ve been everywhere watching Liverpool but that was scary last night.
And Paris is a shithole.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3270 on: May 29, 2022, 11:17:10 am »
Can I say first of all anyone who got caught up in that hell hole, I hope you are okay  today. Both Spirit of Shankly and the journalist Simon Hughes have appealed for fans who were caught up to contact them and tell them of their stories. The club have officially demanded an official enquiry over this, so important that as many put their thoughts down so the fans views are represented fairly.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Hughes__

https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Jotatheslotter

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3271 on: May 29, 2022, 11:20:58 am »
Me & my brother were on the metro to the game and he had his phone stolen.

Tried to log into UEFA app for our tickets and it said “somebody else is logged in” we spoke to every officer, security person we possibly could and they sent us on a run around, laughed at us until we finally found other reds queuing to get in. There was a crush and a push, then we got tear gassed, hit with riot shields and battons  for standing still. Lost each other and obviously without a phone not so easy to catch back up, didn’t know if he’d gone in or got chucked out.

Finally found each other got sent from gate g to gate n to gate x, so many people trying to get in without tickets but they definitely weren’t Liverpool fans,  a lot of fans with Algerian/other types of shirts goading true reds trying to get in. Then they shut every gate and locked out genuine people without tickets.

True horror show but we are safe and sound that’s all that matters.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3272 on: May 29, 2022, 11:55:19 am »
Horrible that mate. From what i saw last 99% of those trying to force their way in weren't Liverpool fans and were most definitely locals.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3273 on: May 29, 2022, 11:56:08 am »
Can I say first of all anyone who got caught up in that hell hole, I hope you are okay  today. Both Spirit of Shankly and the journalist Simon Hughes have appealed for fans who were caught up to contact them and tell them of their stories. The club have officially demanded an official enquiry over this, so important that as many put their thoughts down so the fans views are represented fairly.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Hughes__

https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly
I'm sure there will be plenty of LFC employees who attended as fans with stories to tell in addition to the rest. I've seen a few of the women's team players in the tear gassing videos. There should be no shortage of first hand accounts for any enquiry.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3274 on: May 29, 2022, 12:27:39 pm »
I'm sure there will be plenty of LFC employees who attended as fans with stories to tell in addition to the rest. I've seen a few of the women's team players in the tear gassing videos. There should be no shortage of first hand accounts for any enquiry.

Andy Robertson made a point of having a go at the organisation as one of his friends was accused of have a "fake" ticket which was supplied via the club so obviously was not fake at all. Also Joel's brother's wife was tear gassed as well. Just disgusting. I also saw one of a disabled fan in a wheel chair who'd been caught up in it as well.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3275 on: May 29, 2022, 12:39:48 pm »
I can’t get my head straight. I’ve made it back to Eindhoven to fly home and honestly still feel sick. A LOT of first hand accounts but will anything be done?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3276 on: May 29, 2022, 12:44:44 pm »
I can’t get my head straight. I’ve made it back to Eindhoven to fly home and honestly still feel sick. A LOT of first hand accounts but will anything be done?

Get in touch with Simon Hughes, he's doing a big report on it and SoS have also asked for people to come forward. The club has already asked for an official enquiry and a number of club members were affected too and families. I am glad you made in back in safety.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3277 on: May 29, 2022, 12:48:20 pm »

That video of the security dickhead spraying a fan just trying to scan his ticket in needs making an example of. We must know his name soon and he should face justice for it. He should have to issue an apology and lose his job.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3278 on: May 29, 2022, 01:09:28 pm »
I got into the ground about 18.10 so fortunately wasn't caught up in any of this. Even got photos showing how clear gate X was. Got the feeling something was building though, a Liverpool fan in front of me was turned away as the ticket "was not good". He seemed genuinely gutted though so do question the accuracy of their checks. Was dreading them finding some sort of fault on my genuine ticket.

Was oblivious of just how bad it got though till the notice came up on the screen. Hope all get home safe. As for Paris, absolute shitehole and won't ever be returning.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3279 on: May 29, 2022, 01:16:06 pm »
Get in touch with Simon Hughes, he's doing a big report on it and SoS have also asked for people to come forward. The club has already asked for an official enquiry and a number of club members were affected too and families. I am glad you made in back in safety.

I definitely will do, planning on doing nothing at work tomorrow so will type it up then. Appreciate it mate. Have to admit, thought it was touch and go at one stage weather we got out of there, but we all stuck together. Proud of us.

That video of the security dickhead spraying a fan just trying to scan his ticket in needs making an example of. We must know his name soon and he should face justice for it. He should have to issue an apology and lose his job.

Every time I scroll, there is a new video. I mean they literally have a social media currently full of evidence 🤷‍♂️