The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Injury (and absence) related chat (so the news is kept in the other thread)

<< < (267/509) > >>

newterp:
Really feel bad for Jones - he's lost a lot of development time last year and already this year. But he's young so hopefully this gets resolved and we get him back soon.

Bend It Like Aurelio:
Just watched the press conference on YT, and Klopp I think let slip that Ramsay's issue was a back problem.

Kop Kings:

--- Quote from: Bend It Like Aurelio on September 30, 2022, 06:35:47 pm ---Just watched the press conference on YT, and Klopp I think let slip that Ramsay's issue was a back problem.

--- End quote ---

He let that slip about 2 months ago mate

So… Howard Philips:

--- Quote from: Bend It Like Aurelio on September 30, 2022, 06:35:47 pm ---Just watched the press conference on YT, and Klopp I think let slip that Ramsay's issue was a back problem.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully not Coutinhoitis? That’s serious.

Bend It Like Aurelio:

--- Quote from: Kop Kings on September 30, 2022, 06:55:36 pm ---He let that slip about 2 months ago mate

--- End quote ---

Did he? I must admit I could have missed it, but I was under the impression he never spoke about the actual injury that he suffered. I remember him saying that they found an issue when he arrived, and because he was young, they were going to sort it out first before it becomes a long term issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version