Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3457094 times)

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #67080 on: December 21, 2021, 11:15:38 pm »
AfD politician who refused to get vaccinated in the name of "freedom", claimed the media were overreacting and rejected COVID restrictions/mandates, dies of COVID
https://www.fr.de/politik/afd-politiker-tot-nach-corona-infektion-bernd-grimmer-panikmache-alternative-fuer-deutschland-coronavirus-fake-news-zr-91190964.html
Best outcome from all perspectives - the politician died "free", the healthcare system has one more bed available, the society has one less person who can transmit the disease, the freedom versus restrictions debate has one more solid argument... I can't think of a single wrong aspect...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #67081 on: December 21, 2021, 11:27:46 pm »
AfD politician who refused to get vaccinated in the name of "freedom", claimed the media were overreacting and rejected COVID restrictions/mandates, dies of COVID
https://www.fr.de/politik/afd-politiker-tot-nach-corona-infektion-bernd-grimmer-panikmache-alternative-fuer-deutschland-coronavirus-fake-news-zr-91190964.html
oh dear, what a shame, never mind!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline King_doggerel

• "What the fuck is a baldrick?"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67082 on: December 21, 2021, 11:40:50 pm »
looks like i have contracted this bloody virus, PCR test result due tomorrow. It's hit me like a freight train, i'm just so tired!

i suspect i caught it on the flight home. fortunately i booked a self quarantine apartment initially for a few days but it looks like i will spend Christmas here.

It's very unfortunate as I am double jabbed since September.

How can I ride this through?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #67083 on: December 21, 2021, 11:58:12 pm »
looks like i have contracted this bloody virus, PCR test result due tomorrow. It's hit me like a freight train, i'm just so tired!

i suspect i caught it on the flight home. fortunately i booked a self quarantine apartment initially for a few days but it looks like i will spend Christmas here.

Don't let your mood down before you get the PCR results back. There is a strong cold that may have hit you, not Covid (re: Hendo). Take vitamins and zinc, if you have access to that.

And if it happens that it is Covid, your double-jab will go a long way to prevent you from going to a hospital and getting more severe symptoms (or worse). Then it would be the time to think what would have been had you not had the double-jab. Stay strong. The timing is unfortunate, but it's under no one's control. Try to make the best of it - raise virtual toasts with family and friends, talk to them, share stories... It's an experience that you will be telling about the next generations. Chin up, mate! Merry Christmas (it comes everywhere)!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #67084 on: December 22, 2021, 12:02:41 am »
I would put money on a 2 week breaker from the 27th because he hasn't got the nads to go any earlier, he's not following the science anymore, he's doing what's best for himself the fat greasy bumbling wankstain.

Apparently the 28th is the earliest it can realistically be done due to timings around recalling Parliament.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #67085 on: December 22, 2021, 12:04:51 am »
You think he would bother with little things like getting parliament to agree?

--edit-- although. To be fair. If the science says we should do it. I don't see that a press conference changing the rules would really be an issue.  Might piss off a lot of his mps though.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:06:33 am by PaulF »
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67086 on: December 22, 2021, 12:08:56 am »

That really sucks.

Wait on the result of the PCR obviously, lots of other viral infections that can give you fatigue. Have you got any other symptoms?

In the meantime order yourself a delivery of paracetamol, ibuprofen and multivitamins, or get someone to drop them round. None of them are cures but the first two can help with symptoms and the vitamins can help get your body back on track a little quicker. Don’t take more than recommended though obviously. Staying hydrated is big one, drink plenty of water.

You’ll be fine, but don’t hesitate to contact 111 if your symptoms get worse (if in UK) - they’ll have some good advice for you. Call them now if you think you should and ask for their opinion. Call them again if you have any doubts later on or are feeling worse, that’s what they are there for.

Hopefully you’ve got some wifi there so you could do some video contact if it does come back positive?

Oh, and order delivery of a box of lateral flow tests - guidance will likely change so that isolation can be 7 days rather than 10, if you are symptom free and have a negative lateral flow test on day 7 (not confirmed yet though).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:21:54 am by djahern »

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #67087 on: December 22, 2021, 12:15:37 am »
Apparently the 28th is the earliest it can realistically be done due to timings around recalling Parliament.

Johnson isn't going to pull the trigger on any further restrictions unless he has to, he knows its political suicide for him to do it given the current number of extremists on this issue in the Tory party, I would imagine clinging on to his job is a much higher priority than anything else to a sociopath like Johnson.

He might even luck his way out of it, cases seems to have levelled out, looking at cases by sample date there may even be some signs of declines although that would depend on reporting lags to some degree, the data on hospitalisations and ICU occupancy doesn't look too awful so far.

There remains a hell of a lot of uncertainty, but I think there is at least a possible path out of this with no further restrictions without completely overwhelming the NHS.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67088 on: December 22, 2021, 12:19:52 am »
Best outcome from all perspectives - the politician died "free", the healthcare system has one more bed available, the society has one less person who can transmit the disease, the freedom versus restrictions debate has one more solid argument... I can't think of a single wrong aspect...
Also one less right wing political agitator, so yeah, a win-win. I am usually not one for wishing bad things, least of all death, even on shitty people. But in this case he fell victim to nature, so fair play to the virus. It would be to all our advantage if the little fucker acted selective like that more often.

Edit: According to the article the AfD said that he "without a doubt knew about the risk. But he decided against the vaccination because freedom was more important to him". I posted recently about this throwing around of this misinterpreted - veering to just plain wrong - 'freedom' argument, as it is being discussed here by some. Especially the AfD talking about freedom is taking the absolute cake though: They'd be the first who would curtail all kinds of (real) freedoms if it was in their power. Everytime I hear one of them utter "freedom!!" on tv I could puke. Jeez I fucking despise this party. Sorry for sounding aggressive, I know Christmas is supposed to be all lovey dovey and forgiving, but that right wing shit drives me up the wall.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:36:32 am by lamad »

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #67089 on: December 22, 2021, 12:37:32 am »
How long is it taking to get PCR results back these days?

I just did one at a walk on Monday, took about 30 hours, unfortunately the result just said it couldn't be read so needs to be performed again so maybe not that useful! Not implying massive lags in the system though (at least for in-person testing)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:39:31 am by filopastry »

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67090 on: December 22, 2021, 01:22:35 am »
Spot on.

I think those advocating Anti-vax thinking and especially those who are actively taking direct action to such as filling spaces to get jabbed only to not do are no better than ISIS.

Both dangers to society.

Are you taking the piss with the ISIS comparison?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67091 on: December 22, 2021, 06:12:17 am »
I asked the question a few days ago, but seemed to have slipped into the maelstrom of the recent situation regarding this new variant. It's this that is my chief concern, and was wondering if anyone with a bit of insight on here can inform me where I stand regarding the booster. This thing is spreading rapidly, and I'm roughly just two weeks out from being viable for the three month period since my second jab, which I received on the 2nd of October. It feels like being caught between a rock and a hard place given that it takes two weeks for the vaccine to do its thing. My mother has also yet to receive her booster, and it appears she's come down with what she described to me as a cold and I've been in very close contact with her. Yes, test and all that will the obvious response, but will it matter if I'm just two weeks out from being eligible, or could I still receive it regardless? If not, will my two shots of Moderna at least have some kind of efficacy, given the second dose was just in October, should I come down with this c*nt?

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
« Reply #67092 on: December 22, 2021, 07:11:12 am »
I asked the question a few days ago, but seemed to have slipped into the maelstrom of the recent situation regarding this new variant. It's this that is my chief concern, and was wondering if anyone with a bit of insight on here can inform me where I stand regarding the booster. This thing is spreading rapidly, and I'm roughly just two weeks out from being viable for the three month period since my second jab, which I received on the 2nd of October. It feels like being caught between a rock and a hard place given that it takes two weeks for the vaccine to do its thing. My mother has also yet to receive her booster, and it appears she's come down with what she described to me as a cold and I've been in very close contact with her. Yes, test and all that will the obvious response, but will it matter if I'm just two weeks out from being eligible, or could I still receive it regardless? If not, will my two shots of Moderna at least have some kind of efficacy, given the second dose was just in October, should I come down with this c*nt?

Morning mate... assuming that you are in England (rules differ slightly for the rest of the UK). You can receive your booster only from 3 months after the 2nd dose, but you can make a booking now as you are more than 2 months since having your 2nd jab. For more details, see the following link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55045639

As far as efficacy against Omicron goes, all reports that I've seen indicate that being double jabbed may not impact much on becoming infected but will definitely help reduce your chances of illness/symptoms, etc if you do catch it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 07:37:36 am by cormorant »
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #67093 on: December 22, 2021, 07:16:07 am »

Not sure whether you can get the booster a few weeks earlier have you tried Googling the question? Sometimes you can get an answer that way. What I will say is just keep testing, as it doesn’t always show up immediately. It didn’t with me, it took three days of doing a lateral before it showed positive. Just know if you do get Covid you have to wait 28 days before getting a booster. As you have had two vaccines you should be fine, I was due to go for my booster two days after my PCR result came back positive. I’m getting the booster tonight.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #67094 on: December 22, 2021, 07:25:53 am »
More articles about sick unvaccinated folk in hospital begging for the vaccine when it’s too late.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/unvaccinated-people-begging-jab-its-25743812

more than 10% of the UK remain unvaccinated

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/19796609.unvaccinated-patients-damaging-impact-others-says-health-secretary/

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67095 on: December 22, 2021, 08:05:03 am »
I don't think we'll need anymore restrictions.

They have already reduced fully jabbed isolation to 7 days, rather than 10.  That is curently the biggest threat from Omicron (staff sickness/isolation).

Hospitalisations are crawling up, rather than climbing.

82% of people have now been double vaccinated, 52% boostered (UK).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:41:53 am by Red-Soldier »

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67096 on: December 22, 2021, 08:32:10 am »
More articles about sick unvaccinated folk in hospital begging for the vaccine when it’s too late.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/unvaccinated-people-begging-jab-its-25743812

more than 10% of the UK remain unvaccinated

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/19796609.unvaccinated-patients-damaging-impact-others-says-health-secretary/

Probably just a story to bump up the vaccination rate, but cabinet ministers in the NSW are considering unvaccinated people in NSW pay for their own medical bills if they end up in hospital with COVID-19.

I think Singapore went down this track. Obviously, if you've got a genuine medical or religious exemption then it shouldn't be on the table.

I know people will go on about smokers, drinkers, overweight etc, but this isn't an addiction/lifestyle/whatever thing you're asking people to change. It's a free piece of medicine to help you not get sick/die and to help the medical system that will ultimately care for you.

It's like excess on your rental car. Take the vaccination and its $/Ł 0 and don't and its $/Ł ?????.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #67097 on: December 22, 2021, 08:44:05 am »
So ... If I tested positive yesterday. Do I test again on Monday and Tuesday and if I'm clear I'm good to go. Or do I test Sunday and Monday?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67098 on: December 22, 2021, 08:47:47 am »
Probably just a story to bump up the vaccination rate, but cabinet ministers in the NSW are considering unvaccinated people in NSW pay for their own medical bills if they end up in hospital with COVID-19.

I think Singapore went down this track. Obviously, if you've got a genuine medical or religious exemption then it shouldn't be on the table.

I know people will go on about smokers, drinkers, overweight etc, but this isn't an addiction/lifestyle/whatever thing you're asking people to change. It's a free piece of medicine to help you not get sick/die and to help the medical system that will ultimately care for you.

It's like excess on your rental car. Take the vaccination and its $/Ł 0 and don't and its $/Ł ?????.

Drinkers and smokers are taxed majorly on their addiction, don't forget.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #67099 on: December 22, 2021, 08:58:53 am »
Johnson isn't going to pull the trigger on any further restrictions unless he has to, he knows its political suicide for him to do it given the current number of extremists on this issue in the Tory party, I would imagine clinging on to his job is a much higher priority than anything else to a sociopath like Johnson.

He might even luck his way out of it, cases seems to have levelled out, looking at cases by sample date there may even be some signs of declines although that would depend on reporting lags to some degree, the data on hospitalisations and ICU occupancy doesn't look too awful so far.

There remains a hell of a lot of uncertainty, but I think there is at least a possible path out of this with no further restrictions without completely overwhelming the NHS.

He may luck out but I just don't see there being no restrictions.

Cases may well rise after Christmas cause of people socialising more and not testing at moment due to selfishness. Plus they announced the support for hospitality.

As usual, he will dither and do what is best for him from a career perspective.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #67100 on: December 22, 2021, 09:01:33 am »
Drinkers and smokers are taxed majorly on their addiction, don't forget.

Smoking tax more than pays for the treatment of smoking related illness too. somewhere in the region of 3bn cost, with near 10bn revenue.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #67101 on: December 22, 2021, 09:04:33 am »
Sent a home PCR test in on Saturday and still no result. Think Royal Mail delays are playing a big part.

Got a close contact alert for last Tuesday from the NHS app last night and the fact I started showing symptoms last Thursday probably means, if I have it, its done anyway.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #67102 on: December 22, 2021, 09:06:06 am »
Sent a home PCR test in on Saturday and still no result. Think Royal Mail delays are playing a big part.

Got a close contact alert for last Tuesday from the NHS app last night and the fact I started showing symptoms last Thursday probably means, if I have it, its done anyway.

My other half got tested at a test centre Monday morning and still has no result, I don't think it's just Royal Mail, I think the testing is being overwhelmed in general, your result isn't considered late until 96 hours we've been told.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67103 on: December 22, 2021, 09:06:41 am »
82% of people have now been double vaccinated, 52% boostered (UK).

Looked it up yesterday, and it was just 70% ?

Think the vaccination rate depends what they use as a base - the total population, or just the eligible population (excluding young children).
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67104 on: December 22, 2021, 09:09:09 am »
My other half got tested at a test centre Monday morning and still has no result, I don't think it's just Royal Mail, I think the testing is being overwhelmed in general.

Our friends round the corner, also exposed to the close contact on the Tuesday, got tested at a drive in centre on Sunday and got results midnight Monday and Tuesday morning (both adults positive, one with symptoms one without but kids neg).

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67105 on: December 22, 2021, 09:09:15 am »

Apparently royal mail don't transport lab samples over the weekend, so anything posted on Saturday will sit there until Monday and only then send on to the lab.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67106 on: December 22, 2021, 09:11:06 am »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67107 on: December 22, 2021, 09:11:17 am »
Apparently royal mail don't transport lab samples over the weekend, so anything posted on Saturday will sit there until Monday and only then send on to the lab.

Not sure about that, have sent a PCR on a Saturday before and got results on the Monday. Have to post in one of the priority boxes though

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #67108 on: December 22, 2021, 09:13:19 am »

Weird that. I sent one on Monday night and got the results this morning (negative, thankfully).
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67109 on: December 22, 2021, 09:13:28 am »
Looked it up yesterday, and it was just 70% ?

Think the vaccination rate depends what they use as a base - the total population, or just the eligible population (excluding young children).

Percentage of population aged 12 + (no need to count anyone younger).

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #67110 on: December 22, 2021, 09:13:45 am »
I see Mr Positivity is back........

Zero need for a sarcastic reply.

It is great we have a PM not fit to lead during a pandemic dithering on making a decision cause he has zero regard for anyone else bar himself.

You clearly need him to guide you judging by your reply on wearing masks when they weren't mandated.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:17:09 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #67111 on: December 22, 2021, 09:16:11 am »
The number of people on this thread who are currently tested positive is scary…. 

Good luck to you all.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #67112 on: December 22, 2021, 09:18:33 am »
The number of people on this thread who are currently tested positive is scary…. 

Good luck to you all.

Yep, good luck.

I assume with the amount of people needing PCR tests at the moment that as long as you remain symptom free, lateral flow tests at home are fine? Going to do one or two before Christmas but no they’re never as accurate.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67113 on: December 22, 2021, 09:22:06 am »
Zero need for a sarcastic reply.

It is great we have a PM not fit to lead during a pandemic dithering on making a decision cause he has zero regard for anyone else bar himself.

You clearly need him to guide you judging by your reply on wearing masks when they weren't mandated.

Yep.  I follow Boris to the letter...........

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #67114 on: December 22, 2021, 09:22:44 am »
Yep, good luck.

I assume with the amount of people needing PCR tests at the moment that as long as you remain symptom free, lateral flow tests at home are fine? Going to do one or two before Christmas but no they’re never as accurate.

That is the advice and a good safety measure. I don't believe they are 100% accurate but better than doing nothing.

My parents are happy with us all doing them ahead of Xmas Day. My Dad is older now so potentially vulnerable and after the year I have had, I don't really want to come down with it although I am boosted.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67115 on: December 22, 2021, 09:25:58 am »

The story is reported within quite a few media sources, although I recall same being reported a few weeks back.  While it’s in the country’s interest that as many folk as possible are vaccinated, these reports reflect reality.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #67116 on: December 22, 2021, 09:26:55 am »
Weird that. I sent one on Monday night and got the results this morning (negative, thankfully).

Glad that you're alright Lobo :)

Also one less right wing political agitator, so yeah, a win-win. I am usually not one for wishing bad things, least of all death, even on shitty people. But in this case he fell victim to nature, so fair play to the virus. It would be to all our advantage if the little fucker acted selective like that more often.

So being a leftist to you means wishing death on your political enemies who weren't even governing you? Solidarity in action! Not getting vaccinated at his age is stupid but it doesn't justify celebrating him laying dead either.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:36:01 am by Lewis Hamilton’s #1 baubles »
Linudden.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67117 on: December 22, 2021, 09:27:18 am »

Good luck to you all.

Add me to that list. Double A bullshit film by a charlatan who unethically exploited his children's friends and lost his medical license for fraud, positive for COVID. Nothing more than an itchy throat and runny nose. Double jabbed in the summer, got COVID 3 months ago and it was far worse than this. Now with a combination of vaccine immunity and natural immunity from infection, don't see a reason for me to personally get a booster any time soon if ever (don't think you can after infection anyway).

It feels like every other person around me has the same thing and some testing negative. This thing is so transmissible, that it's going to rip through the country.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #67118 on: December 22, 2021, 09:29:26 am »
Add me to that list. Double A bullshit film by a charlatan who unethically exploited his children's friends and lost his medical license for fraud, positive for COVID. Nothing more than an itchy throat and runny nose. Double jabbed in the summer, got COVID 3 months ago and it was far worse than this. Now with a combination of vaccine immunity and natural immunity from infection, don't see a reason for me to personally get a booster any time soon if ever (don't think you can after infection anyway).

It feels like every other person around me has the same thing and some testing negative. This thing is so transmissible, that it's going to rip through the country.

That is not good.

Have you tested positive for new variant or do you not know? Think you need to wait 30 days for booster anyway.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67119 on: December 22, 2021, 09:31:12 am »

Reckon you'll change your opinion when they start banning you from attending sporting events or anything which requires a vaccine certificate showing three jabs?

Or when you'll be banned from entering a country because they require three jabs as a condition of entry?