The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (2228/2295) > >>

RivaGe:
Hate how everything has been unfolding since March. Because we were flying high and pooped our pants, the final 2 months of one of our best managers ever changed from celebration of his achievement and sadness of leaving to "ugh just piss off faster, we all need a change".

oojason:

'Liverpool will NOT hold end-of-season parade without Premier League title' (by David Lynch for TIA):-

Liverpool will not hold an open top bus parade through the city centre at the end of the season, except in the unlikely event they win the Premier League title.

www.thisisanfield.com/2024/04/liverpool-will-not-hold-end-of-season-parade-without-premier-league-title

smicer07:

--- Quote from: oojason on April 30, 2024, 02:52:24 pm ---'Liverpool will NOT hold end-of-season parade without Premier League title' (by David Lynch for TIA):-

Liverpool will not hold an open top bus parade through the city centre at the end of the season, except in the unlikely event they win the Premier League title.

www.thisisanfield.com/2024/04/liverpool-will-not-hold-end-of-season-parade-without-premier-league-title

--- End quote ---

Shit decision but typical of the club.

Andy82lfc:

--- Quote from: RivaGe on April 30, 2024, 02:13:53 pm ---Hate how everything has been unfolding since March. Because we were flying high and pooped our pants, the final 2 months of one of our best managers ever changed from celebration of his achievement and sadness of leaving to "ugh just piss off faster, we all need a change".

--- End quote ---

Hmm, that's a wild 'we' you are throwing in there. Don't think many want him to leave quickly so we can have Arnold Slot take his place, absolute polar opposite for me.

I'd without any doubt sign him on a lifetime contract if I could, even if it meant us going down a few leagues for years.

Scottymuser:

--- Quote from: decosabute on April 27, 2024, 05:34:00 pm ---Based on what exactly? He's been a ghost of a player lately.

Klopp has kept faith with him in all but one game up this weekend (and by the way, we won the other game he was dropped for), and he hasn't shown any sign of anything improving. Even today when he came on, he did the hard part before making a complete bollocks of a simple pass to play Nunez in.

If anything, I feel like Klopp has been too loyal and too kind to several players who have completely let him down. No way he made a mistake in dropping Salah today. Same goes for Konate, Szoboszlai and Nunez.

--- End quote ---

Salah has a (non-penalty) goal and assist every 108 mins, Nunez every 105 mins.  How is that "completely let him down" - yet Diaz (every 185 mins), Elliot (every 223 mins) or even Gakpo (every 141 mins) have been performing and winning games etc?  Or do you mean that, after us rushing Salah back, too early and him picking up another injury, he still has from 432 mins 3 goals and an assist (i.e. one every 108 mins) - and whilst that is very good, you have much higher expectations from Salah?  In the same period, Diaz (who many have been praising as the only one winning us games) has, from 1330 mins, 5 goals and 4 assists (i.e. one every 148 mins - or about 37% worse than Salah).

If your problem is not creating/scoring enough goals, then Salah and Nunez are furthest away from the problem frankly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version