Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2056628 times)

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27200 on: August 2, 2022, 09:33:43 am »
You would've been able to buy all games that you entered the ballot for and were unsuccessful.

Nice one mate, lesson learned.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27201 on: August 3, 2022, 05:43:58 am »
Palace details now showing on mine.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27202 on: August 3, 2022, 10:16:58 am »
https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/tickets/update-ticket-sharing-resale-and-22-23-season-tickets/2022-07-29/

This is palace new ticket transfer process. It looks similar enough to ours
YNWA

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27203 on: August 3, 2022, 10:35:56 am »
https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/tickets/update-ticket-sharing-resale-and-22-23-season-tickets/2022-07-29/

This is palace new ticket transfer process. It looks similar enough to ours

They use SeatGeek too so wouldn't be surprised if it was the same. Note the "you cannot downgrade a ticket" bit!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27204 on: August 3, 2022, 10:38:58 am »
Note the "you cannot downgrade a ticket" bit!

Season ticket holders though

(Grasping at anything  :D)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #27205 on: August 3, 2022, 12:07:23 pm »
They use SeatGeek too so wouldn't be surprised if it was the same. Note the "you cannot downgrade a ticket" bit!
Rubbish that they can work out a system to upgrade tickets so you pay more but not downgrade them.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27206 on: August 3, 2022, 12:35:35 pm »

Mine too (android).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27207 on: August 3, 2022, 12:42:45 pm »
Rubbish that they can work out a system to upgrade tickets so you pay more but not downgrade them.

If we run with a system that says someone being transferred a child's ticket has to pay to upgrade it to an adult, but the opposite transfer isn't allowed, it might just be the final straw for me.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27208 on: August 3, 2022, 01:07:18 pm »
Mine too (android).

Mine too. So close to getting back now ;D

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #27209 on: August 4, 2022, 11:03:50 am »

Mine too (android).

Mine too. So close to getting back now ;D

what details? do you have a screenshot?  :wave

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27210 on: August 4, 2022, 11:21:10 am »
email there from the club basically saying one email address is allowed to be associated with one members account now. FFS I had any of my families accounts linked on my email to make things easier.
The Club is preparing to simplify the way supporters log in to and use our websites and apps, by introducing a “Single Sign On” (SSO) system that will let you use one email address and password to log in to all of our main online services, including your Ticketing/Membership account.

Before we can introduce Single Sign On, some supporters, including you, need to take action to update the email address associated with their Ticketing/Membership accounts. We are asking a trial group of supporters to do this before 19 August 2022, so we can test the process and consider any questions raised before we contact all affected supporters later in the year.

What you need to do
Our records show there are two or more separate Ticketing/Membership accounts linked to this email address. For us to enable Single Sign On, each Ticketing/Membership account will need a unique email address linked to it, to reflect that each account is for a unique individual. By "unique email address", we mean the same email address can't be used on any other Ticketing/Membership accounts.
YNWA

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #27211 on: August 4, 2022, 12:18:32 pm »
We did all this when doing the Fan Update, bit of a pain but can understand why it's being done.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #27212 on: August 4, 2022, 12:49:44 pm »
email there from the club basically saying one email address is allowed to be associated with one members account now. FFS I had any of my families accounts linked on my email to make things easier.
The Club is preparing to simplify the way supporters log in to and use our websites and apps, by introducing a “Single Sign On” (SSO) system that will let you use one email address and password to log in to all of our main online services, including your Ticketing/Membership account.

Before we can introduce Single Sign On, some supporters, including you, need to take action to update the email address associated with their Ticketing/Membership accounts. We are asking a trial group of supporters to do this before 19 August 2022, so we can test the process and consider any questions raised before we contact all affected supporters later in the year.

What you need to do
Our records show there are two or more separate Ticketing/Membership accounts linked to this email address. For us to enable Single Sign On, each Ticketing/Membership account will need a unique email address linked to it, to reflect that each account is for a unique individual. By "unique email address", we mean the same email address can't be used on any other Ticketing/Membership accounts.
That's great... so I have to set up an email address just for my 5 year old son then for his membership now?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27213 on: August 4, 2022, 12:54:56 pm »
That's great... so I have to set up an email address just for my 5 year old son then for his membership now?
appears so.
YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27214 on: August 4, 2022, 12:55:49 pm »
I wasn't aware you could have multiple memberships on the same email to start with, so set my 5 year old up with one last month  :D.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27215 on: August 4, 2022, 01:13:29 pm »
I wasn't aware you could have multiple memberships on the same email to start with, so set my 5 year old up with one last month  :D.
when setting up you've to use a different one but when its all done you can just change it. Saved me relying on my sister and my GF remembering the password to whatever account they were using at the time
YNWA

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #27216 on: August 4, 2022, 01:17:25 pm »
Hi all, probably a stupid question. Still umm-ing and ahh-ing about renewing my membership this season due to the cost of... well, everything.

I noticed on the ticketing site it said "Members who are wanting to purchase tickets for games during the first half of the 2022/23 season, must have registered their interest between 10am 4th July- 7:30am Thursday 7th July."

I presume this is for the bulk sale only? I.e if I became a member now I could still enter into the late availability sales etc between now and Jan?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27217 on: August 4, 2022, 01:22:35 pm »
Hi all, probably a stupid question. Still umm-ing and ahh-ing about renewing my membership this season due to the cost of... well, everything.

I noticed on the ticketing site it said "Members who are wanting to purchase tickets for games during the first half of the 2022/23 season, must have registered their interest between 10am 4th July- 7:30am Thursday 7th July."

I presume this is for the bulk sale only? I.e if I became a member now I could still enter into the late availability sales etc between now and Jan?
I don't know to be honest maybe ask them. My reading of it would be none of the games including late availability
YNWA

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27218 on: August 4, 2022, 01:24:39 pm »

It will just be referring to the bulk sale. LA should be unaffected.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27219 on: August 4, 2022, 01:37:00 pm »
We did all this when doing the Fan Update, bit of a pain but can understand why it's being done.

Speaking of fan update, are they actually gonna bother doing it for the rest of members that weren’t on 13+ that didn’t do it? As my sister still has two in her name after we got my dads old card with all his credits that she used changed to her, with her other card still needing changing to her daughter who uses it for the cups.

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #27220 on: August 4, 2022, 02:07:41 pm »
Speaking of fan update, are they actually gonna bother doing it for the rest of members that weren’t on 13+ that didn’t do it? As my sister still has two in her name after we got my dads old card with all his credits that she used changed to her, with her other card still needing changing to her daughter who uses it for the cups.

Get in touch with the club if they be funny transfer the credits and probaly have to build the cup ones up again.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #27221 on: August 4, 2022, 02:20:21 pm »
It will just be referring to the bulk sale. LA should be unaffected.

Just checked with the TO and this is correct.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27222 on: August 4, 2022, 08:42:37 pm »
Get in touch with the club if they be funny transfer the credits and probaly have to build the cup ones up again.

Name change was done already in the fan update with the league credits all on it, it’s her old card that needs changing to her daughter for the cups that’s all. She had an email today regarding it needs a different email though, as if her young daughter is going to have an email, just stupid it can’t be used for both cards.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #27223 on: August 5, 2022, 11:21:09 am »
Finally managed to create my Grandad's account and link our memberships hours before the deadline.

Now to just hope the November ballots go well.

Saw recently that MK Dons do an U25's ticket that's half the price of full admission. I think that's a great idea. Of course they need to motivate match-goers to fill their empty stadium but it's a good idea that Premier League sides will never adopt.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27224 on: August 5, 2022, 11:30:07 am »
Finally managed to create my Grandad's account and link our memberships hours before the deadline.

Now to just hope the November ballots go well.

Saw recently that MK Dons do an U25's ticket that's half the price of full admission. I think that's a great idea. Of course they need to motivate match-goers to fill their empty stadium but it's a good idea that Premier League sides will never adopt.

Young adult is up to 24 and is around half price.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #27225 on: August 5, 2022, 11:50:30 am »
Young adult is up to 24 and is around half price.

Unfortunately it's only 17-21

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27226 on: August 5, 2022, 12:06:51 pm »
Unfortunately it's only 17-21

I stand corrected!

They’re leaving the Palace late sale date to the last minute it seems.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27227 on: August 5, 2022, 12:13:58 pm »
It's definitely not just touts that are doing the burner phones.

A mate messaged me last night to see what the craic was as someone offered his nephew 3 tickets for Palace as they can't go due to it being a Monday night, but they said there's no need to add to Family and Friends list as they can just download the NFC pass. So I explained the craic, can't download it if it's already on another device etc etc. He got confirmation this morning - "No lad, I'm bringing the 3 devices with me so just use their phones then give them back to me"

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #27228 on: August 5, 2022, 12:49:10 pm »

A mate messaged me last night to see what the craic was as someone offered his nephew 3 tickets for Palace as they can't go due to it being a Monday night, but they said there's no need to add to Family and Friends list as they can just download the NFC pass. So I explained the craic, can't download it if it's already on another device etc etc. He got confirmation this morning - "No lad, I'm bringing the 3 devices with me so just use their phones then give them back to me"

Absolutely loads of "normal" fans will be doing this.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Online James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #27229 on: August 5, 2022, 01:57:07 pm »
Card has been updated to Palace, can’t come soon enough 😎

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27230 on: August 5, 2022, 02:00:21 pm »

Exactly that's what I don't understand about people in this thread saying it's too much trouble for touts and burners. When it's their 'job' in some instance then they'll do it no danger

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27231 on: August 5, 2022, 02:14:26 pm »
Exactly that's what I don't understand about people in this thread saying it's too much trouble for touts and burners. When it's their 'job' in some instance then they'll do it no danger
Its not even hassle really at all, Ive an old iPhone 7 knocking about somewhere that I could use if I wanted. if its done once that's it set up for the season.
YNWA

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #27232 on: August 5, 2022, 03:13:42 pm »
Card has been updated to Palace, can’t come soon enough 😎

Yeah, mine's just been updated too.

Can't wait to get back.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #27233 on: August 5, 2022, 03:36:27 pm »
Hi guys

this may be a stupid question, but to download the NFC pass i go to membership section on the website and download it on to the smart phone i will be taking to anfield right?

that's fine, but if i was to transfer the ticket to a non membership friend (who is listed on my friends and family) how would they download the NFC pass?

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27234 on: August 5, 2022, 03:37:49 pm »
Hi guys

this may be a stupid question, but to download the NFC pass i go to membership section on the website and download it on to the smart phone i will be taking to anfield right?

that's fine, but if i was to transfer the ticket to a non membership friend (who is listed on my friends and family) how would they download the NFC pass?

they haven't announced that yet. But I guess they will go onto their account and download the ticket from there.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #27235 on: August 5, 2022, 03:39:06 pm »
Hi guys

Either they will get an email to download it or they'll have their own NFC pass they can download by logging into their account which will activate for it.

Not sure which actually it's a good question, inclined to think the latter, but worth them logging on to their account and seeing if there is an NFC pass to download there.

If so I'll download my daughters onto my own phone, or her little iPhone 5S if it's possible.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #27236 on: August 5, 2022, 05:32:52 pm »
Does anyone thing the club would be clever enough to tag all the accounts that have switched to new devices this season and then do random spot checks so they can find a hitch are being used by touts.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #27237 on: August 5, 2022, 08:47:53 pm »
Does anyone thing the club would be clever enough to tag all the accounts that have switched to new devices this season and then do random spot checks so they can find a hitch are being used by touts.

No!

It’s not just touts doing this, as others have said STH and members are doing this. I know 2 STHs and a member who gets all the home games. For years they have sold a lot of their games on to others and only attend the more desirable games, so they have got a ‘spare’ phone just for the NFC pass. I must add that they only sell the tickets for face value and for the majority of time it’s to people who they know, or friends of a friend.

Unless the club brings in finger print ID or some type of facial recognition then they will never stop touts or credit hunters.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #27238 on: August 8, 2022, 06:44:38 pm »
I've realised now why they won't allow season tickets returned to the club to be purchased and count as a credit and it's so bloody obvious I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner.

If you allow rebought season tickets to be bought and credit count, you'd have people saying that if they buy one off a season ticket holder, then that credit should transfer too. And obviously there's a lot more scope for abuse with 28,000 season ticket holders being able to transfer tickets left right and centre to members.

I know the ones returned effectively 'count twice' - but surely it would be the ones transferred that could make a massive difference. Especially as someone could 'lend' a season ticket for a season and get to 19 credits.

Perhaps they'll look to do the late sales as counting in future, I guess it depends what quantity of these are returned to the club compared to direct transfers.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #27239 on: August 9, 2022, 06:59:17 am »
I've realised now why they won't allow season tickets returned to the club to be purchased and count as a credit and it's so bloody obvious I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner.

If you allow rebought season tickets to be bought and credit count, you'd have people saying that if they buy one off a season ticket holder, then that credit should transfer too. And obviously there's a lot more scope for abuse with 28,000 season ticket holders being able to transfer tickets left right and centre to members.

I know the ones returned effectively 'count twice' - but surely it would be the ones transferred that could make a massive difference. Especially as someone could 'lend' a season ticket for a season and get to 19 credits.

Perhaps they'll look to do the late sales as counting in future, I guess it depends what quantity of these are returned to the club compared to direct transfers.

People have been explaining this on here since the day it was announced!!

You'd be surprised, the ones transferred arent being counted either

Its the same problem in the CL where the club sell UEFA returns which give people credit, then next season in ACS people complain they did all 4 or 6 or whatever and aren't guaranteed and moan how is it possible blah blah, well thats why they can't offer that seat out again