Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2094594 times)

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25520 on: July 5, 2022, 01:57:17 pm »
Didn't matter last season. Someone just sent me a screenshot (a trusted person), told me I'd have no problems - and I didn't.

Issue is that doesnt change game to game, so if someone has a kop ticket every game and sells one on with a screenshot, the next week you could rock up as doors open, first in using that screenshot

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25521 on: July 5, 2022, 01:59:38 pm »
There are two unsuccesful sales to get into and get all the games if you're lucky queue wise
But maybe in future it wont just be 4 and 13
Fair, I had forgotten the unsuccessful sales. Still, it's likely a few number though.

And yes I appreciate the numbers might change. Still, it'll be good that if someone gets sent a ticket it goes on their card.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25522 on: July 5, 2022, 02:31:49 pm »
What happens if you give ur ticket back to the club!? Do you lose the credit then!? I still think they should have put a limit on the transfers you can make to 3 a season. It stops touts from abusing it too much. Cus at the moment they are gonna have a superb season with double prices and end up with the double the amount of accounts they have.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25523 on: July 5, 2022, 02:35:07 pm »
What happens if you give ur ticket back to the club!? Do you lose the credit then!? I still think they should have put a limit on the transfers you can make to 3 a season. It stops touts from abusing it too much. Cus at the moment they are gonna have a superb season with double prices and end up with the double the amount of accounts they have.
yes you lose the credit
YNWA

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #25524 on: July 5, 2022, 02:59:33 pm »
yes you lose the credit
Is this all credible info from sonofkenny or just speculation on what MAY happen!?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25525 on: July 5, 2022, 03:08:39 pm »
Is this all credible info from sonofkenny or just speculation on what MAY happen!?
selling back to the club has been in place for ages and has always been you lose the credit
YNWA

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25526 on: July 5, 2022, 03:16:44 pm »

Credible

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #25527 on: July 5, 2022, 03:40:49 pm »
Just had a look on my Google Pay and noticed the barcode changes every 30 sec in the middle.
Maybe they are doing the same for IPhone which would solve the screen shot problem with Iphones.
PS I can't see QR codes going anytime soon as the q's will be massive.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #25528 on: July 5, 2022, 04:19:28 pm »
At the moment in the rules it seems they leaving both options DISTRIBUTION and Transfer and they explain the difference between the two. That was updated 4 days ago. Look at file attached.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25529 on: July 5, 2022, 04:38:28 pm »
Just done my ballot entries. Tried as singles last year with no luck, so entered as a group this time round for even less luck :D

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25530 on: July 5, 2022, 05:44:58 pm »
Issue is that doesnt change game to game, so if someone has a kop ticket every game and sells one on with a screenshot, the next week you could rock up as doors open, first in using that screenshot

It doesn't matter if it doesn't change.

According to SOK, the QR code will stop working completely after a few games this season.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25531 on: July 5, 2022, 05:48:20 pm »
Just done my ballot entries. Tried as singles last year with no luck, so entered as a group this time round for even less luck :D

AFAIK your chance is the same whether you enter as a single or as a group. It has to be that way otherwise it is unfair on the billy-no-mates.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #25532 on: July 5, 2022, 07:32:10 pm »
Just looking at the QR code on my NFC pass (iPhone), every time I pulled down to refresh it changed.

Edit: Any odds about for getting tickets in the 4+ draw for the City game?
« Last Edit: July 5, 2022, 07:41:05 pm by Red_Irishman »
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25533 on: July 5, 2022, 08:15:43 pm »
Just looking at the QR code on my NFC pass (iPhone), every time I pulled down to refresh it changed.

Won’t know until everyone has entered the ballot
YNWA

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #25534 on: July 5, 2022, 09:16:48 pm »
Apologies if already covered. Trying to register for tickets and it says I’m allowed 4. When I put 4 in the box, it says that I’ve exceeded my allowance and to go through friends and family. There is however no link to friends and family on that page. Anyone got any idea? Thanks.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25535 on: July 5, 2022, 09:20:22 pm »
Apologies if already covered. Trying to register for tickets and it says I’m allowed 4. When I put 4 in the box, it says that I’ve exceeded my allowance and to go through friends and family. There is however no link to friends and family on that page. Anyone got any idea? Thanks.

You have to link your family and friends before you register.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #25536 on: July 5, 2022, 09:33:57 pm »
You have to link your family and friends before you register.
Thought I’d done that mate but I’ll have a quick look. Cheers.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #25537 on: July 5, 2022, 10:49:31 pm »
You can give your login to 50 different people. If they don't have the phone the NFC pass is on, it doesn't make a difference.
Just remove it off that device tho?
Is any of this confirmed because, we will just have empty seats next.

I want to give my arl man my tickets for the first few games, so would he need my phone so I don’t lose credits?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #25538 on: July 5, 2022, 10:58:03 pm »

I want to give my arl man my tickets for the first few games, so would he need my phone so I don’t lose credits?
If he has a membership then you can transfer your credit for each game to him but he would retain the credit and you would lose it. Otherwise yes you’ll have to give him your phone for each game for the credit to be retained on your membership. If the seat was left empty then you would also lose the credit. That’s what I’ve gathered from the info via this thread.

I don’t think you can add / remove the nfc pass between two devices without special confirmation from the club which will look very suspect if you’re doing it all the time. 
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25539 on: July 6, 2022, 01:51:17 am »
I've registered for all 9 league games, 2 tickets, linked my mrs to my account, got the confirmation emails as well  :wave

but when i click the auto cup scheme registration it says 'There are no games available for you to purchase'
have i missed the deadline or something?  :'(

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25540 on: July 6, 2022, 02:14:16 am »
I've registered for all 9 league games, 2 tickets, linked my mrs to my account, got the confirmation emails as well  :wave

but when i click the auto cup scheme registration it says 'There are no games available for you to purchase'
have i missed the deadline or something?  :'(
do you have credits from 19/20?

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25541 on: July 6, 2022, 02:28:55 am »
do you have credits from 19/20?

nope..

I'll see myself out  :boxhead

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25542 on: July 6, 2022, 07:06:16 am »

They all have to be members..

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25543 on: July 6, 2022, 07:06:49 am »

The ability to constantly redownload your membership is being removed - you have to contact the club for a reset

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25544 on: July 6, 2022, 07:07:34 am »
At the moment in the rules it seems they leaving both options DISTRIBUTION and Transfer and they explain the difference between the two. That was updated 4 days ago. Look at file attached.

Already covered this, they're in the middle of updating it

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25545 on: July 6, 2022, 07:31:23 am »
If he has a membership then you can transfer your credit for each game to him but he would retain the credit and you would lose it. Otherwise yes you’ll have to give him your phone for each game for the credit to be retained on your membership. If the seat was left empty then you would also lose the credit. That’s what I’ve gathered from the info via this thread.

Where are you getting this from ???  I haven't read anything on this thread including the stuff from 30Fiver and SOK about the, as yet, unconfirmed news that if you transfer the ticket then the person you transfer to gets the credit doesn't state this ???

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25546 on: July 6, 2022, 07:55:40 am »
Where are you getting this from ???  I haven't read anything on this thread including the stuff from 30Fiver and SOK about the, as yet, unconfirmed news that if you transfer the ticket then the person you transfer to gets the credit doesn't state this ???

Its coming unless they do a last min u-turn

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25547 on: July 6, 2022, 08:23:34 am »

It has been mentioned plenty previously. If you don't go, you don't get the credit.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25548 on: July 6, 2022, 10:04:49 am »

Interesting. Mine does that as well now.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25549 on: July 6, 2022, 10:20:25 am »
The ability to constantly redownload your membership is being removed - you have to contact the club for a reset
Hopefully they limit the amount of resets too
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25550 on: July 6, 2022, 10:21:18 am »

in all fairness this is the exact thing they club are trying to cut out
YNWA

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #25551 on: July 6, 2022, 12:09:17 pm »

I don’t think you can add / remove the nfc pass between two devices without special confirmation from the club which will look very suspect if you’re doing it all the time.
Is there any truth into this?
I’ll probably miss one of our first European games due to personal reasons but fuck losing my credit due to a very good reason.

Good of them to try and stop touting and credit hunting, but surely they should allow a limit like 4 times a season…

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #25552 on: July 6, 2022, 12:12:50 pm »
in all fairness this is the exact thing they club are trying to cut out

It’s happened for years tho people sharing membership an season tickets. It’s not like I’m giving to any random kid. Just looks like I’d have to go without my phone for a few hours  :)

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25553 on: July 6, 2022, 12:13:21 pm »
Is there any truth into this?
I’ll probably miss one of our first European games due to personal reasons but fuck losing my credit due to a very good reason.

Good of them to try and stop touting and credit hunting, but surely they should allow a limit like 4 times a season…

United have put an empty seat policy in place for season ticket holders - you must attend 10 of the 19 games, guess we have done something similar

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #25554 on: July 6, 2022, 12:18:15 pm »
United have put an empty seat policy in place for season ticket holders - you must attend 10 of the 19 games, guess we have done something similar
That makes sense and even then that’s abit too high.
I’m just worried my bird drops around our first group game and I lose years worth of credits because I can’t give my ticket to someone for one game.

I’d rather go the ground scan me phone and then walk out, which is stupid because there’s going to be an empty seat that would go to waste.

All because of a genuine reason.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #25555 on: July 6, 2022, 12:24:40 pm »
In the auto cup thread there is the suggestion this will only apply to League games.

See what comes out from the club
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #25556 on: July 6, 2022, 02:22:00 pm »
It makes me laugh how we come on here and say oh this was needed this would make things really hard for touts etc when we have already established this only hurts fans like the above who have a genuine reason especially with zero tolerance policy. In the meantime touts are rubbing their hands thinking I can't believe we are gonna get so much more interest now we can charge even more and double our accounts within one season. All because they'll use burners and we can't afford to. Why can't they just go on social media and get em all?!?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25557 on: July 6, 2022, 02:53:19 pm »
It makes me laugh how we come on here and say oh this was needed this would make things really hard for touts etc when we have already established this only hurts fans like the above who have a genuine reason especially with zero tolerance policy. In the meantime touts are rubbing their hands thinking I can't believe we are gonna get so much more interest now we can charge even more and double our accounts within one season. All because they'll use burners and we can't afford to. Why can't they just go on social media and get em all?!?
If less people actually bought the tickets for credits, and bought them for games they can actually go to, then the credit threshold would come down and there would be more tickets available for normal fans to actually get. This would reduce demand for touts. If you allow people who don’t go to half the games via genuine reasons or not but still keep all their credits then there really is no difference. A tout will
Have all the valid excuses too, weddings, funerals, covid or whatever. Maybe allow a few games to be “skipped” via official opt outs (we do this for gaa season tickets in Ireland) but if you’re not at all the games you shouldn’t be in a final ballot. My friend is one of these people with 19 credits. He lives in belfast and went twice last season. He sells on every game for face value (not that this should make a difference) and is now crying about the new rules because he’s going to “have to try and get over more”. This is ridiculous of course you should be over more or else give the credits up to people who actually go.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25558 on: July 6, 2022, 02:55:19 pm »
That makes sense and even then that’s abit too high.
I’m just worried my bird drops around our first group game and I lose years worth of credits because I can’t give my ticket to someone for one game.

I’d rather go the ground scan me phone and then walk out, which is stupid because there’s going to be an empty seat that would go to waste.

All because of a genuine reason.
10/19 is probably too low, I think 3-5 games across all comps is probably fair to transfer and keep credit, seems like cups will stay the same this season though

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25559 on: July 6, 2022, 02:57:34 pm »
If less people actually bought the tickets for credits, and bought them for games they can actually go to, then the credit threshold would come down and there would be more tickets available for normal fans to actually get. This would reduce demand for touts. If you allow people who don’t go to half the games via genuine reasons or not but still keep all their credits then there really is no difference. A tout will
Have all the valid excuses too, weddings, funerals, covid or whatever. Maybe allow a few games to be “skipped” via official opt outs (we do this for gaa season tickets in Ireland) but if you’re not at all the games you shouldn’t be in a final ballot. My friend is one of these people with 19 credits. He lives in belfast and went twice last season. He sells on every game for face value (not that this should make a difference) and is now crying about the new rules because he’s going to “have to try and get over more”. This is ridiculous of course you should be over more or else give the credits up to people who actually go.
that GAA idea is very good and something we should look at, having a hard use it or lose it policy is tough because people have different circumstances that stop them going to a game, 3-5 games across all comps would stop people taking LC/FAC seats and not using them at all for example