Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096705 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25480 on: July 4, 2022, 10:31:59 pm »
Doesn't look like it.

For example, https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-crystal-palace-13-aug-2022-0300pm-193 seems to say you just need to have an official 22/23 membership
Yep- perfect - they've both renewed and I've entered them into the league draws and the other fella into all the cups. Finally sorted 12 hours after the registration started.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25481 on: July 4, 2022, 10:36:53 pm »
How does the late availability work? Do you get an e-mail if you’re a member or do you just need to keep an eye on the site?

AFAIK there is no email sent to members telling them about late availability sales, you just have to keep an eye on the site. Generally, late availability sales a week before the game. It's just a case of regularly [ some would say constantly ;) ] refreshing the ticket availability page.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25482 on: July 4, 2022, 10:40:37 pm »
Yeah in typical luck, last season I broke 30+ games for the first time but with the cost of diesel unless I can find more people travelling up from down south I can't really justify £100 return in fuel on my own for some games. Though tbf most of the league games I went to I picked up late or were 4+ games. I probably just won't attend as many via the late sales now until either the fuel comes down or I find some more people to share with. Cool though in a way, that sort of nicely solves the budget issue for next season on it's own as I always do all the cup ones bar the Euro aways.

We've entered all of our league ones in groups of four and by location as much as possible so if any do come out, people that are relatively nearby can go together. Looking forward to the new season now just hopeful we get a couple.  Good luck to everyone else and my sympathies to everyone on 13+ who had to go through that just to buy in the guaranteed sales anyway ;D

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25483 on: July 4, 2022, 10:42:48 pm »

How does the late availability work? Do you get an e-mail if you’re a member or do you just need to keep an eye on the site?

If they restrict friends and family to 20, then potentially an even larger percentage of tickets should be available in the late sales. 20 is a lot to be fair but you can't then just box some random on Twitter/Facebook etc. Often they turn up as and when people return their tickets. But remains to be seen exactly how easy it is as parts of last season weren't the same because of Covid and travel restrictions.

But yeah, eye on the website and refresh in the days leading up. Then just basket and check out!

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25484 on: July 4, 2022, 11:12:42 pm »
Could someone have two or more memberships (unlinked) and register for the ballot, which essentially increases their chances of getting a ticket?

I ask because someone I know has been going on about getting tickets to nearly every game via the ballot last season. Meanwhile, I only got the 1. Could he theoretically have paid for 5 memberships in order to get a better chance of nabbing a ticket?
« Last Edit: July 4, 2022, 11:14:18 pm by El Denzel Pepito »

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25485 on: July 4, 2022, 11:32:24 pm »
Could someone have two or more memberships (unlinked) and register for the ballot, which essentially increases their chances of getting a ticket?

I ask because someone I know has been going on about getting tickets to nearly every game via the ballot last season. Meanwhile, I only got the 1. Could he theoretically have paid for 5 memberships in order to get a better chance of nabbing a ticket?

Pretty sure there is nothing to stop you - they would all need different email addresses - but at £25 (min) a membership - that is quite a bit of money for no guarantee of getting a ticket.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25486 on: July 4, 2022, 11:47:05 pm »

even with multiple accounts the odds of that are miniscule, sounds like shite

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25487 on: July 5, 2022, 06:17:08 am »
Bopped in late last night to register

Email arrived fairly quickly. This stage is not a race

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #25488 on: July 5, 2022, 07:20:55 am »

They wouldn't have to be unlinked. Just don't apply at the same time.

Back after uni three of us moved in to a house off Aigburth road and we're all reds.

There's nothing stopping that in reality. Even with the transfer last season he theoretically could transfer any to himself and therefore on the odd chance he is asked for an ID check he's ok

Offline Teigen

• RAWK doesn't post stuff from NOTW.
  • Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #25489 on: July 5, 2022, 07:39:23 am »
I have two memberships that I pay for, is it possible for me to add friends (who are not paying members) to both of those memberships and transfer them tickets if I'm unable to go to a match?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #25490 on: July 5, 2022, 07:48:31 am »
I have two memberships that I pay for, is it possible for me to add friends (who are not paying members) to both of those memberships and transfer them tickets if I'm unable to go to a match?

Yeah, should be an announcement today/this week about all this

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #25491 on: July 5, 2022, 09:40:38 am »
Got a membership, added my Grandad as an over 65 and when trying to register for games, it’s stating that I’ve exceeded my allocation.

Any ideas? Won’t let me register for a single one. Or does my Grandad need a membership too? Which is frankly fucking ridiculous if this is the case.

Am I able to register myself alone and then still potentially get two tickets when they go on sale?

Apologies for the basic questions. We’ve had longstanding access to a season ticket that we can no longer have so have never had to actually register and purchase them myself before.

I have the same issue, ive exceeded my allocation, but in my case ive linked my dads membership to mine. I am not seeing where I can allocate the additional item to my eligible friend? As mentioned, we both have memberships and ID numbers and I have linked him as a friend in my own account (located him via his surname and ID number).

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25492 on: July 5, 2022, 09:44:03 am »
I have the same issue, ive exceeded my allocation, but in my case ive linked my dads membership to mine. I am not seeing where I can allocate the additional item to my eligible friend? As mentioned, we both have memberships and ID numbers and I have linked him as a friend in my own account (located him via his surname and ID number).

When you click on the game you want to register for, it should bring up a page with a little drop down menu to change from 1 to 2 or however many you want to add. It then proceeds to a screen where you use the drop down menu to allocate the other tickets to the right people and updates so you aren't exceeding your allocation.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #25493 on: July 5, 2022, 09:44:59 am »
I have the same issue my son is linked to my membership(junior member)but when I apply for tickets I can only apply for one?
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #25494 on: July 5, 2022, 09:46:22 am »
When you click on the game you want to register for, it should bring up a page with a little drop down menu to change from 1 to 2 or however many you want to add. It then proceeds to a screen where you use the drop down menu to allocate the other tickets to the right people and updates so you aren't exceeding your allocation.

Any chance of providing a screenshot? Not seeing this dropdown at all, ive gone in a couple of times now. Thanks so much for the reply

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25495 on: July 5, 2022, 10:01:04 am »
Any chance of providing a screenshot? Not seeing this dropdown at all, ive gone in a couple of times now. Thanks so much for the reply

If you have added 2 tickets to your basket, go to your basket and it should show you have 2 tickets. Should have your name beside both with a little arrow pointing downwards. Press this arrow to get the list of people on your friends and family then pick whoever you are allocating that game to.

« Last Edit: July 5, 2022, 10:02:35 am by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #25496 on: July 5, 2022, 10:18:53 am »
Thanks a million for this!

One more question and my apologies if its already been answered. Linked my own and my dads cards and applied for 2 tickets via my own account.

Can I now get him to log into his account and apply also linking me (i.e registering for 2 tickets for us) aswell? Double the chance of being successful?

Can you enter your Supporter ID a couple of times by being linked to other accounts? Or is it one application per ID number?

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25497 on: July 5, 2022, 10:28:53 am »

One more question and my apologies if its already been answered. Linked my own and my dads cards and applied for 2 tickets via my own account.

Can I now get him to log into his account and apply also linking me (i.e registering for 2 tickets for us) aswell? Double the chance of being successful?

Can you enter your Supporter ID a couple of times by being linked to other accounts? Or is it one application per ID number?
no once the supporter ID is entered then it can't enter again
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25498 on: July 5, 2022, 10:29:38 am »

No, the system only allows one application per supporter ID.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25499 on: July 5, 2022, 10:37:09 am »
Judging by the messages posted on here over the last 24 hours of people completely clueless to how the system works, I think your ballot odds are going to decrease and LFC are laughing all the way to the bank with their membership money ;D

1 in 15 won't seem too bad come next Thursday :D

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #25500 on: July 5, 2022, 10:42:51 am »
Judging by the messages posted on here over the last 24 hours of people completely clueless to how the system works, I think your ballot odds are going to decrease and LFC are laughing all the way to the bank with their membership money ;D

If you think the comments in here are bad, check out twitter... some are absolute gold
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25501 on: July 5, 2022, 10:46:23 am »

unfortunately its why touts make so much money, people haven't a clue how it works.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25502 on: July 5, 2022, 10:56:20 am »

I wouldn't be surprised at 1 in 30 for some games in all honesty

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25503 on: July 5, 2022, 10:57:06 am »
If you think the comments in here are bad, check out twitter... some are absolute gold
Facebook likewise

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25504 on: July 5, 2022, 11:05:35 am »

I've seen all the FB ones but not on Twitter unless I'm following the Service Station game on our way down to Wembley

Cant wait for the fireworks over the next two weeks

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #25505 on: July 5, 2022, 11:05:49 am »
Do we know if Members with 13+ will be able to purchase all 19 games with priority this season or will they need to enter the ballots for the games against the promoted teams?

Those 3 games are usually free for alls for all members except if we play a promoted team 1st home game or last home game of the season like we have done a few times recently.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25506 on: July 5, 2022, 11:09:42 am »
Having done some digging around in the site, ticket 'distribution' is being replaced by and dubbed as ticket 'transfer' it seems

Brace yourselves

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-am-i-able-to-transfer-my-seat-to-someone-else-if-i-cannot-make-it-to-a-game-and-how-do-i-do-this
« Last Edit: July 5, 2022, 11:13:12 am by 30fiver »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25507 on: July 5, 2022, 11:10:15 am »
Do we know if Members with 13+ will be able to purchase all 19 games with priority this season or will they need to enter the ballots for the games against the promoted teams?

Those 3 games are usually free for alls for all members except if we play a promoted team 1st home game or last home game of the season like we have done a few times recently.

Guaranteed

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25508 on: July 5, 2022, 11:23:39 am »
Having done some digging around in the site, ticket 'distribution' is being replaced by and dubbed as ticket 'transfer' it seems

Brace yourselves

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-am-i-able-to-transfer-my-seat-to-someone-else-if-i-cannot-make-it-to-a-game-and-how-do-i-do-this

Nothing in there, bar a link to the ticket transfer section, which then loads a blank page

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25509 on: July 5, 2022, 11:24:52 am »
Yeah looks like they're still updating it.

He's right in that 'Ticket Transfer' is a different term to 'Ticket Distribution' though.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #25510 on: July 5, 2022, 11:33:00 am »
Yeah looks like they're still updating it.

He's right in that 'Ticket Transfer' is a different term to 'Ticket Distribution' though.
Exactly... seems to suggest as previously discussed in this thread that the "credit" moves too

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25511 on: July 5, 2022, 12:50:34 pm »
Yeah thats the point I was getting at

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #25512 on: July 5, 2022, 01:15:20 pm »
Exactly... seems to suggest as previously discussed in this thread that the "credit" moves too
Highly doubt it to be honest.
People will just give there logins to there mates to save credits if that’s the case.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25513 on: July 5, 2022, 01:16:45 pm »
Highly doubt it to be honest.
People will just give there logins to there mates to save credits if that’s the case.

You can give your login to 50 different people. If they don't have the phone the NFC pass is on, it doesn't make a difference.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25514 on: July 5, 2022, 01:32:31 pm »
I'm glad ticket transfers will be a thing to be honest. We've applied for a few games as a four. If someone can't go at a later date having bought well in advance, will be good to offer the ticket to one of our group first, before any return to the club.

League credits only matter currently at 4 and at 13. Not like other ladders like the aways where its 19 all the way to 1 basically. And if someone does attend 4 through whatever means then they should by rights be in those additional sales. It's the better arrangement than someone having 6, selling 4 of them, but retaining 4+ for the next season and rewards attendance.

I know there is some worry in here over people gaming it to 13, but realistically the club should have a minimum amount that go to 0+ and adjust the required number of credits for the guaranteed sale accordingly. That should be enough to put people off risking gaming it too much. Imagine getting 4 of you onto 13 through gaming the system and then the next season the number is 14 - that's basically all of you off the ladder.

People on 13+ are relatively sorted for now to be honest. People making 13 in future will be relying on spares and late availability tickets to make that number now. You can't get into two "first come first sales" and immediately basket over 13 in both sales anymore - people in the ballots will be lucky to get one game with 0+ credits I reckon- it was fairly competitive last season and Covid was still a massive thing.
« Last Edit: July 5, 2022, 01:38:14 pm by Hij »

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #25515 on: July 5, 2022, 01:36:06 pm »
I thought the belly-aching about things was bad enough and the lack of knowledge was on twitter and then I was sent in a group chat a video on TikTok ranting about "Not wanting any tickets anyway" because they were in the registration queue of 20k when only 10k tickets available... No wonder Touts have a field day

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25516 on: July 5, 2022, 01:40:18 pm »
I thought the belly-aching about things was bad enough and the lack of knowledge was on twitter and then I was sent in a group chat a video on TikTok ranting about "Not wanting any tickets anyway" because they were in the registration queue of 20k when only 10k tickets available... No wonder Touts have a field day

TBF it certainly has been an advantage to be on the ball, and put more effort in recent years.

Difficult for the club but you can see why they've done it. Now anyone can register and has a chance at a game. It certainly opens it up and makes it fairer for the rest of the fanbase to access tickets, as opposed to logging on with one browser and getting fuck all in both sales. And it should as a result increase the number of memberships that they sell as well.

The only reason I can see it going the other way eventually is that it's *that* competitive, people might sign up, get none in the ballot then not try again. But perhaps the Anfield Road extension will help somewhat with the demand, though I reckon it'll still be well over subscribed.
« Last Edit: July 5, 2022, 01:42:28 pm by Hij »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25517 on: July 5, 2022, 01:48:48 pm »
You can give your login to 50 different people. If they don't have the phone the NFC pass is on, it doesn't make a difference.

Didn't matter last season. Someone just sent me a screenshot (a trusted person), told me I'd have no problems - and I didn't.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25518 on: July 5, 2022, 01:52:21 pm »
Didn't matter last season. Someone just sent me a screenshot (a trusted person), told me I'd have no problems - and I didn't.

Sonofkenny has already said the QR code thing will be going so that wouldn't work.

They'd need your physical phone.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25519 on: July 5, 2022, 01:56:40 pm »
I'm glad ticket transfers will be a thing to be honest. We've applied for a few games as a four. If someone can't go at a later date having bought well in advance, will be good to offer the ticket to one of our group first, before any return to the club.

League credits only matter currently at 4 and at 13. Not like other ladders like the aways where its 19 all the way to 1 basically. And if someone does attend 4 through whatever means then they should by rights be in those additional sales. It's the better arrangement than someone having 6, selling 4 of them, but retaining 4+ for the next season and rewards attendance.

I know there is some worry in here over people gaming it to 13, but realistically the club should have a minimum amount that go to 0+ and adjust the required number of credits for the guaranteed sale accordingly. That should be enough to put people off risking gaming it too much. Imagine getting 4 of you onto 13 through gaming the system and then the next season the number is 14 - that's basically all of you off the ladder.

People on 13+ are relatively sorted for now to be honest. People making 13 in future will be relying on spares and late availability tickets to make that number now. You can't get into two "first come first sales" and immediately basket over 13 in both sales anymore - people in the ballots will be lucky to get one game with 0+ credits I reckon- it was fairly competitive last season and Covid was still a massive thing.

There are two unsuccesful sales to get into and get all the games if you're lucky queue wise
But maybe in future it wont just be 4 and 13