Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091751 times)

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25440 on: July 4, 2022, 03:47:32 pm »
Because not everyone is registering for every game. It would be nice if there was a tick box though to select the ones you want.

But surely just registering for all of them would work, then you just buy the ones you want when the sales happen (obviously they want to know how many so that they can fleece something out of the general sale!)  Agree that a tick box next to the games would be ideal as well.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25441 on: July 4, 2022, 03:49:28 pm »
But surely just registering for all of them would work, then you just buy the ones you want when the sales happen (obviously they want to know how many so that they can fleece something out of the general sale!)  Agree that a tick box next to the games would be ideal as well.

No, because if you register for them all and you aren't planning to buy them all then someone else who was planning to buy that game could've been successful.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25442 on: July 4, 2022, 04:04:52 pm »
No, because if you register for them all and you aren't planning to buy them all then someone else who was planning to buy that game could've been successful.

If we all have the requisite credits then we are guaranteed a ticket (in the sale), or are we not even given that 'privilege' anymore?!  If I register for all of them, but then say don't buy one of them that ticket is still available for anyone else to purchase in the sale.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #25443 on: July 4, 2022, 04:05:04 pm »
Just done all ours, 4 for the 10 league games and 7 for the 3 ACS, took about 15 mins do do the lot. The site refreshed quite quickly for each name change too.

Can relax now. 👍
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25444 on: July 4, 2022, 04:17:15 pm »
If we all have the requisite credits then we are guaranteed a ticket (in the sale), or are we not even given that 'privilege' anymore?!  If I register for all of them, but then say don't buy one of them that ticket is still available for anyone else to purchase in the sale.

The registration is open to those with 13+, 4+ and everyone (dependent on the game). If someone on 13+ registers with no intention to buy then the chance of being successful in the ballot is reduced for those not on 13+.

A box to multi-select games at once would be better though.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25445 on: July 4, 2022, 04:20:35 pm »
The registration is open to those with 13+, 4+ and everyone (dependent on the game). If someone on 13+ registers with no intention to buy then the chance of being successful in the ballot is reduced for those not on 13+.

A box to multi-select games at once would be better though.

What a load of bollocks then - didn't know it had 4+ members as well, no wonder it is taking ages!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25446 on: July 4, 2022, 04:27:36 pm »
Just done all ours, 4 for the 10 league games and 7 for the 3 ACS, took about 15 mins do do the lot. The site refreshed quite quickly for each name change too.

Can relax now. 👍
You've been luckier than I was. It's nearly 5pm and I'm waiting to go back in again on 'over an hour'. Some ACS left to do and a new more league games.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25447 on: July 4, 2022, 04:28:04 pm »
Has anyone had a confirmation email to say it’s gone through?

Yes, took a while but got one now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25448 on: July 4, 2022, 04:34:01 pm »
we have a while to do this don't we? I really cba queueing
YNWA

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25449 on: July 4, 2022, 04:37:26 pm »
Finally, what a rigmarole that was.  It's going to be an absolute shitshow in two weeks time...

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25450 on: July 4, 2022, 04:38:58 pm »
we have a while to do this don't we? I really cba queueing

Until Thursday AM

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25451 on: July 4, 2022, 04:39:40 pm »
Hi, sorry if already been asked.

If you register for games for yourself and a family member, is there any point in that family member applying again through their account for you both as well?

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25452 on: July 4, 2022, 04:40:52 pm »
Hi, sorry if already been asked.

If you register for games for yourself and a family member, is there any point in that family member applying again through their account for you both as well?

They won't be able to as it will say they are already registered.

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25453 on: July 4, 2022, 04:41:04 pm »
They won't be able to as it will say they are already registered.

That's what I thought, thank you!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #25454 on: July 4, 2022, 04:41:09 pm »
Horribly slow site for me.. 40+ mins updating names for each games, sometimes it needs like 4 refreshes to get the right page..  :(

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #25455 on: July 4, 2022, 04:43:10 pm »
Question for anyone doing Members sale registration and ACS can you do both once you are in or do you have to join the queue again?

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25456 on: July 4, 2022, 04:47:28 pm »
Horribly slow site for me.. 40+ mins updating names for each games, sometimes it needs like 4 refreshes to get the right page..  :(

and now randomly kicked, with new 40 minute waiting time... Havent queued up for anything since summer of 2019.. Glad to see that nothing has changed with the "ticket process"  :D
« Last Edit: July 4, 2022, 04:50:06 pm by EstonianRed »

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #25457 on: July 4, 2022, 04:52:34 pm »
Question for anyone doing Members sale registration and ACS can you do both once you are in or do you have to join the queue again?

You can do the lot, do all the acs and register them, then click on register for league games and do them, thats what i did anyway.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #25458 on: July 4, 2022, 04:53:50 pm »
You've been luckier than I was. It's nearly 5pm and I'm waiting to go back in again on 'over an hour'. Some ACS left to do and a new more league games.

I had over an hour wait too Tom, but the site was quick for a change when i was in there.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #25459 on: July 4, 2022, 04:54:47 pm »
and now randomly kicked, with new 40 minute waiting time... Havent queued up for anything since summer of 2019.. Glad to see that nothing has changed with the "ticket process"  :D

Bet you have missed it though Jurgen.   ;)
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25460 on: July 4, 2022, 05:05:56 pm »
Bet you have missed it though Jurgen.   ;)

hahaha yes John  ;D

you know it gets better when the actual sale date is here, this is supposed to be just an easy warm up, but nothing is with tickets via LFC  :wave

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25461 on: July 4, 2022, 05:09:58 pm »
All done, woop
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25462 on: July 4, 2022, 05:24:21 pm »
Yeah it's easy now.

Got two mates who haven't renewed. Are they ok to register tonight and then be entered or have they missed some sort of deadline?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25463 on: July 4, 2022, 05:36:13 pm »
Yeah it's easy now.

Got two mates who haven't renewed. Are they ok to register tonight and then be entered or have they missed some sort of deadline?

Doesn't look like it.

For example, https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-crystal-palace-13-aug-2022-0300pm-193 seems to say you just need to have an official 22/23 membership

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #25464 on: July 4, 2022, 07:53:45 pm »
Got a membership, added my Grandad as an over 65 and when trying to register for games, it’s stating that I’ve exceeded my allocation.

Any ideas? Won’t let me register for a single one. Or does my Grandad need a membership too? Which is frankly fucking ridiculous if this is the case.

Am I able to register myself alone and then still potentially get two tickets when they go on sale?

Apologies for the basic questions. We’ve had longstanding access to a season ticket that we can no longer have so have never had to actually register and purchase them myself before.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2022, 07:57:13 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25465 on: July 4, 2022, 07:56:31 pm »
Got a membership, added my Grandad as an over 65 and when trying to register for games, it’s stating that I’ve exceeded my allocation.

Any ideas? Won’t let me register for a single one. Or does my Grandad need a membership too? Which is frankly fucking ridiculous if this is the case.
each individual person needs a membership

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25466 on: July 4, 2022, 07:57:00 pm »

Yes, both will need a membership to buy a ticket
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25467 on: July 4, 2022, 07:58:56 pm »

why is this ridiculous?
YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25468 on: July 4, 2022, 08:03:57 pm »
why is this ridiculous?
each individual person needs a membership
Why am I not surprised. So this is essentially £75 to have a chance for tickets.

Seems to me unfair to have to make an octogenarian have a membership rather than just allow the one organiser to input their details and control it from a master account that’s paid for the privilege.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25469 on: July 4, 2022, 08:10:58 pm »
Why am I not surprised. So this is essentially £75 to have a chance for tickets.

Seems to me unfair to have to make an octogenarian have a membership rather than just allow the one organiser to input their details and control it from a master account that’s paid for the privilege.
Yes, I have to pay one for me, da, sister and my GF. Its been this way for years and often we don't even get near a ticket. I can usually nail myself one in the late availability but as for seats together etc its very difficult although we did get three for Leeds last year which subsequently got moved to midweek after a postponement and the others couldn't go  :butt  This is the world of the membership
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25470 on: July 4, 2022, 08:13:30 pm »

you can buy the light membership for 25 quid it's also been this way for years

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25471 on: July 4, 2022, 08:22:18 pm »
Yeah it's easy now.

You can buy the membership now and immediately register. My bro just did it. 👍
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25472 on: July 4, 2022, 08:23:07 pm »
I appreciate it’s been this way for years. Perhaps just me being a dinosaur because I’ve always managed to get to a few good games a year off of friends’ season tickets and my Grandad is obviously from a time when he rocked up last minute every week and paid on the gate.

I’ll buy the extra membership and sort his account and hopefully at least get a few matches before the end of the season. My Grandad is the main reason I support the Reds and I want to repay him by taking him a few games before he gets too old to manage it.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #25473 on: July 4, 2022, 08:25:16 pm »
Waiting until now to finish off the registration process was a wise choice. Website flying it now
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25474 on: July 4, 2022, 08:26:54 pm »
I appreciate it’s been this way for years. Perhaps just me being a dinosaur because I’ve always managed to get to a few good games a year off of friends’ season tickets and my Grandad is obviously from a time when he rocked up last minute every week and paid on the gate.

I’ll buy the extra membership and sort his account and hopefully at least get a few matches before the end of the season. My Grandad is the main reason I support the Reds and I want to repay him by taking him a few games before he gets too old to manage it.
apologies if I came across a little sharp but sometimes it gets annoying when people and quite often season ticket holders slag members and claim we have "been to one game all season" etc when really the work and cost involved often to not even get anything is crazy
YNWA

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25475 on: July 4, 2022, 08:42:22 pm »
Managed to get on earlier, going through on my phone, never done it before but it was pretty straight forward.

Wish they’d add an option to just tick which games you want in a selection though instead of going through one by one, would massively speed the process up and help with the queue times.

Haven’t been to a match in years due to finances so fingers crossed I manage to get to one this season.

How does the late availability work? Do you get an e-mail if you’re a member or do you just need to keep an eye on the site?

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #25476 on: July 4, 2022, 09:03:28 pm »
Registrations are in my purchase history but no confirmation email so far, did them about an hour ago. 
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25477 on: July 4, 2022, 09:10:08 pm »
apologies if I came across a little sharp but sometimes it gets annoying when people and quite often season ticket holders slag members and claim we have "been to one game all season" etc when really the work and cost involved often to not even get anything is crazy
No it’s perfectly okay, I was being reactionary to the annoyance of not being able to register my Grandad. He is in his 80s and despite being super fit and sharp for his age, he’s not great with technology so I’ve been trying to register an account in his name in order to purchase him a membership and add him to my registrations.

Repeat attempts have failed as the system is clearly recognising a previous account he has (he must have some form of registration as we’re 15+ years in the season ticket waiting list) despite him not having actively purchased tickets since pre-FSG. I’ve asked him to go through his emails and try to find an account number and reset his password, but I know this will probably confuse him. So we’re at a dead end really.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25478 on: July 4, 2022, 09:17:24 pm »
Registrations are in my purchase history but no confirmation email so far, did them about an hour ago.

I got me email at 5. Registered early afternoon

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25479 on: July 4, 2022, 09:19:53 pm »
No it’s perfectly okay, I was being reactionary to the annoyance of not being able to register my Grandad. He is in his 80s and despite being super fit and sharp for his age, he’s not great with technology so I’ve been trying to register an account in his name in order to purchase him a membership and add him to my registrations.

Repeat attempts have failed as the system is clearly recognising a previous account he has (he must have some form of registration as we’re 15+ years in the season ticket waiting list) despite him not having actively purchased tickets since pre-FSG. I’ve asked him to go through his emails and try to find an account number and reset his password, but I know this will probably confuse him. So we’re at a dead end really.

If he has an email address, choose the reset password option and it will indicate whether he has used it before.
I remember a few years back having to reset my password after being instructed by the club.