Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095959 times)

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25400 on: July 4, 2022, 01:13:49 pm »
Why is everyone queueing when we have 4 days?

Absolute madness

Went on to do it thinking it's be straight in and out so left the laptop on the queue when it appeared, not bothering now it's kicked me out again will come back later.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25401 on: July 4, 2022, 01:15:16 pm »
Does it matter when I do this i.e. is there more chance of getting a ticket if you register on 4th July rather than 6th July for instance?

At what stage do I have to link another ID number? Looking to get 2 tickets for any game for myself and my dad (we are both members) and i'll be buying on our behalf. Do they need to be linked before I enter any queue or can they only be linked when I reach my turn in the queue when registering for a specific game (if what I described makes sense)?

Also finally, do I have to repeat the registration and linking process for each individual game?

Thank you so much in advance

Makes no difference whether you register today or at 3.45am on Thursday morning.

For the ballot, if you want to register for a pair, you'll need to link the memberships before entering the ballot. You need to register for any game you are interested in buying, but you only need to link memberships once.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25402 on: July 4, 2022, 01:15:49 pm »
Does it matter when I do this i.e. is there more chance of getting a ticket if you register on 4th July rather than 6th July for instance?

At what stage do I have to link another ID number? Looking to get 2 tickets for any game for myself and my dad (we are both members) and i'll be buying on our behalf. Do they need to be linked before I enter any queue or can they only be linked when I reach my turn in the queue when registering for a specific game (if what I described makes sense)?

Also finally, do I have to repeat the registration and linking process for each individual game?

You need to link your memberships in advance, which you only need to do once. Then register individually for each game. You won't have a better chance in the ballot if you register earlier.
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #25403 on: July 4, 2022, 01:17:14 pm »

Absolute madness

I'm just leaving mine in the background, so will sort when I'm in the site. Doesn't matter to me if it takes 4 hours or 10 hours
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25404 on: July 4, 2022, 01:21:59 pm »

So your dad will need to be on your Friends and Family list and you will have to be on his. This should all be done in advance IMHO as IIRC it involves emails being sent by the website which you will both have to respond to.

Once you are on each other's F&F list ... then either of you can join the queue and, once in, in the same basket you need to add registrations for the game for both of you [ ie pick the game then register for it as you and add to the basket and then go back to the game selection screen and click on the game again and register as your dad and add it to the basket as well. repeat this step for every game you interested in and then finally checkout your basket ]. You will have time limit of 20 minutes once through the queue to do all your registrations so best to do the F&F bit in advance.

Also, note that all email communications regarding success (or not) in the ballot will go to the 'lead booker' only i.e the account you logged in as to register for the games.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25405 on: July 4, 2022, 01:26:00 pm »
3 days. Closes at 7am on Thursday morning.

Theres always one

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25406 on: July 4, 2022, 01:26:26 pm »
So your dad will need to be on your Friends and Family list and you will have to be on his. This should all be done in advance IMHO as IIRC it involves emails being sent by the website which you will both have to respond to.

Once you are on each other's F&F list ... then either of you can join the queue and, once in, in the same basket you need to add registrations for the game for both of you [ ie pick the game then register for it as you and add to the basket and then go back to the game selection screen and click on the game again and register as your dad and add it to the basket as well. repeat this step for every game you interested in and then finally checkout your basket ]. You will have time limit of 20 minutes once through the queue to do all your registrations so best to do the F&F bit in advance.

Also, note that all email communications regarding success (or not) in the ballot will go to the 'lead booker' only i.e the account you logged in as to register for the games.

What email are you talking about? I've never had an email when adding someone to my friends and family.

He also won't have to add 1 ticket at a time then go back and add another. He can just add 2 for every game he wants to register for, then update the names once all tickets are in the basket.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #25407 on: July 4, 2022, 01:37:41 pm »

Absolute madness

We're not stood in a physical queue, so it's hardly madness to leave it going in the background.

I just prefer to get it done and out of the way.

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #25408 on: July 4, 2022, 01:41:05 pm »

Thank you so much, is there a link to follow to show me how to link IDs?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25409 on: July 4, 2022, 01:44:03 pm »
Thank you so much, is there a link to follow to show me how to link IDs?

Go to your account > Personal Details > Manage My Friends and family then just add them. You'll need his membership number

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25410 on: July 4, 2022, 01:46:56 pm »
When is the ballot? My son has registered 4 of us for tickets. Cheers

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #25411 on: July 4, 2022, 01:49:55 pm »
Mine dropped to below an hour as soon as I reached 10,000 users ahead in the queue.

Would have been in the queue for around 3 1/2 hours - started off at 38,833

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25412 on: July 4, 2022, 01:49:55 pm »
When is the ballot? My son has registered 4 of us for tickets. Cheers

Results next Thursday

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #25413 on: July 4, 2022, 02:03:38 pm »
What email are you talking about? I've never had an email when adding someone to my friends and family.

It's been a while since I've done but I was sure the last time (and it may not have been an email) you can't just add membership numbers willy nilly to your list - the other person got some sort of notification telling them to approve it; kind of like Facebook's friend request functionality

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25414 on: July 4, 2022, 02:08:46 pm »

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #25415 on: July 4, 2022, 02:09:30 pm »
It's been a while since I've done but I was sure the last time (and it may not have been an email) you can't just add membership numbers willy nilly to your list - the other person got some sort of notification telling them to approve it; kind of like Facebook's friend request functionality

If you know their number and last name you can add them without any other checks

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25416 on: July 4, 2022, 02:11:07 pm »
Managed to register for all 9 games easily enough, just left the queue to go through for a couple hours then did it all in one go.

Not been to a home game for years due to various reasons so I’d be delighted with a ticket or two this season, appreciate the odds in the ballot aren’t great but hoping that with enough effort I can get to 4 games which will increase my chances next season as well.

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #25417 on: July 4, 2022, 02:12:24 pm »
Do you click members sales registration when in your account or ballot sales.

Clicked ballot after queing for an hour and now put into another queue.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25418 on: July 4, 2022, 02:13:10 pm »

It used to be that both people had to add each other to the respective lists, but in recent years once one person adds, the other is added automatically.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #25419 on: July 4, 2022, 02:14:18 pm »
I was down to 14,000 people ahead of me. Had to catch a train - logged back on and there's 20,000 ahead of me.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25420 on: July 4, 2022, 02:14:44 pm »

Registration. At this stage you're only registering interest, not buying.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25421 on: July 4, 2022, 02:19:38 pm »

I clicked the register button on the holding home screen before the queue started so I'd assume you click on members sale registration.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #25422 on: July 4, 2022, 02:19:45 pm »
If you add one game to your basket then wait a couple of second you should get this dialog box to add all eligible games to your basket at once.

EDIT: Didn't actually work there's a surprise  ::)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25423 on: July 4, 2022, 02:20:58 pm »
When I clicked that it just took me back to pick another one at a time each time, you couldn't do all at once.

Never got the ACS one either, had to do that via the separate ACS tab.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25424 on: July 4, 2022, 02:25:29 pm »
If you add one game to your basket then wait a couple of second you should get this dialog box to add all eligible games to your basket at once.

EDIT: Didn't actually work there's a surprise  ::)

Aye, fucking useless that button  :D

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25425 on: July 4, 2022, 02:26:17 pm »
Managed to register for all 9 games easily enough

Isn't there 10 games?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25426 on: July 4, 2022, 02:27:24 pm »
Isn't there 10 games?

Only if you have 4+ and can register for City too.

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25427 on: July 4, 2022, 02:30:36 pm »
Only if you have 4+ and can register for City too.

Sound mate. I thought it was just a 13+ registration day :)

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25428 on: July 4, 2022, 02:39:53 pm »
This is one of the slowest I've ever seen it. Went in this morning after a 40 minute wait, applied for all the auto cups and just City and Palace as it took a fucking age to even do that. Thought I'd leave it until this afternoon to do the rest but it's saying over an hour wait. I know it doesn't really matter as long as you log in before the deadline is up but like others I just wanted to do it this morning when I had some time and know it was done.

It's such a shoddy website.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #25429 on: July 4, 2022, 03:02:34 pm »
Has anyone had a confirmation email to say it’s gone through?

Online vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #25430 on: July 4, 2022, 03:11:38 pm »

No, but if you look at your history under you account heading you can see them registered to give you comfort that its gone through!

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #25431 on: July 4, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »
In the queue now, do we have to state interest for every single game?!

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25432 on: July 4, 2022, 03:20:34 pm »
Clicking on the ballots tab and there's nothing showing?
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #25433 on: July 4, 2022, 03:22:17 pm »
I've had an email with all the league games. Also one for ACS but that only mentions one of the schemes when I registered for all 3. They're all showing in my history.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #25434 on: July 4, 2022, 03:23:28 pm »
Clicking on the ballots tab and there's nothing showing?

Click on the right tab - members sale registration

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #25435 on: July 4, 2022, 03:23:45 pm »
In the queue now, do we have to state interest for every single game?!

Yep

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25436 on: July 4, 2022, 03:27:24 pm »
Click on the right tab - members sale registration

Ah yes, thank you I must be going blind.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #25437 on: July 4, 2022, 03:35:43 pm »
Yep
What a fucking ballache- why can't it be just one thing to click.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25438 on: July 4, 2022, 03:36:49 pm »
What a fucking ballache- why can't it be just one thing to click.

Because not everyone is registering for every game. It would be nice if there was a tick box though to select the ones you want.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25439 on: July 4, 2022, 03:40:52 pm »

Mine took a while to come through this morning but showed instantly on 'history'. The emails seem to be taking at least an hour to come through.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."