Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2088009 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25200 on: June 30, 2022, 01:41:03 pm »
Is there a reason why the 4+ sale has disappeared?

There is only Man City for the first half of the season, it's still 4+ for that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25201 on: June 30, 2022, 02:37:02 pm »
Changed my phone recently and although I deleted my NFC pass from my old, I can’t download it to my new. Getting a bit worried now with the sales announcements etc… as I know how poorly they handle and how long the ticket office take with these things

It’s also bothering me that my Champions league final ballot waiting position is still being displayed on my account page.  :butt

I feel like I’ve been forgotten about  :-\

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25202 on: June 30, 2022, 02:42:02 pm »
10% retail discount in LFC official stores and online*

* Maximum discount value of £75 across the season

Cheap bastards  :D

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25203 on: June 30, 2022, 02:42:13 pm »
Changed my phone recently and although I deleted my NFC pass from my old, I can’t download it to my new. Getting a bit worried now with the sales announcements etc… as I know how poorly they handle and how long the ticket office take with these things

It’s also bothering me that my Champions league final ballot waiting position is still being displayed on my account page.  :butt

just message them on twitter and ask them to reset it
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25204 on: June 30, 2022, 02:47:45 pm »
Cheap bastards  :D

Haha, didn't that used to be like £500 or something?!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25205 on: June 30, 2022, 02:48:57 pm »
What about the supermarket staff that worked all through the pandemic? If they don't work, the shops that people need to buy their food from don't open. Pretty essential staff I would think.
The lorry drivers that deliver the food to the supermarkets so people can buy it?
The kitchen staff in your mate's fire station?
The mechanics that keep their engines in working order?
The suppliers of parts for their engines?
All pretty essential staff there that carry out essential jobs. Just hand them a ticket too?

Haha 😄 love people think fire stations have kitchen staff.
No time for caution.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25206 on: June 30, 2022, 02:52:05 pm »
just message them on twitter and ask them to reset it

Does twitter still exist?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25207 on: June 30, 2022, 02:56:50 pm »
Haha 😄 love people think fire stations have kitchen staff.

My last experience of a fire station was watching London's Burning  :D

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #25208 on: June 30, 2022, 03:23:43 pm »
There is only Man City for the first half of the season, it's still 4+ for that.
Not doubting you Barney but does it says that anywhere, as it doesn’t seem to be mentioned in the main Announcement unless I’ve missed that bit?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25209 on: June 30, 2022, 03:25:04 pm »
Not doubting you Barney but does it says that anywhere, as it doesn’t seem to be mentioned in the main Announcement unless I’ve missed that bit?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-with-4-or-more-games

Members that recorded between four and 12 Premier League home games from either 2018/19 or 2019/20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following games:

Manchester City*
*Members that register for the above game will be placed in a ballot alongside other members that have registered and recorded between four and 12 games.

Crystal Palace
AFC Bournemouth
Newcastle United
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Brighton & Hove Albion
West Ham United
Leeds United
Southampton
Leicester City

Members that register for the above nine games will be entered into a ballot alongside those members that have registered and recorded less than four games.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25210 on: June 30, 2022, 03:27:40 pm »
So to cut a long story short, is it looking unlikely to be able to transfer tickets to non-members this year?

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #25211 on: June 30, 2022, 03:29:33 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-with-4-or-more-games

Members that recorded between four and 12 Premier League home games from either 2018/19 or 2019/20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following games:

Manchester City*
*Members that register for the above game will be placed in a ballot alongside other members that have registered and recorded between four and 12 games.

Crystal Palace
AFC Bournemouth
Newcastle United
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Brighton & Hove Albion
West Ham United
Leeds United
Southampton
Leicester City

Members that register for the above nine games will be entered into a ballot alongside those members that have registered and recorded less than four games.
Cheers, judging by how the ballots went for the non 4+ games last season I may not be watching many games in the first few months. Outside of getting lucky with some manic F5 sessions that is
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25212 on: June 30, 2022, 03:36:38 pm »

I’ve just been on live chat with the T.O. and after a 30 minute wait I got the short answer that the NFC passes are being updated so I’ll be able to download nearer to the season.

I suggested they put a notice out on the NFC help page regarding this, but this is clearly too much of a common sense approach for our ticket office to action.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25213 on: June 30, 2022, 03:44:57 pm »
So to cut a long story short, is it looking unlikely to be able to transfer tickets to non-members this year?

No word on that as far as I can see. Likely to be the supporter ID business they were introducing last season I would guess.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25214 on: June 30, 2022, 03:47:11 pm »
I’ve just been on live chat with the T.O. and after a 30 minute wait I got the short answer that the NFC passes are being updated so I’ll be able to download nearer to the season.

I suggested they put a notice out on the NFC help page regarding this, but this is clearly too much of a common sense approach for our ticket office to action.
if you deleted it off an old phone you will still need to get it reset before being able to download it again
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25215 on: June 30, 2022, 04:36:46 pm »
agree but also it's just shite that we have to be so mindful over football credits when we want to do something other than football with our lives. in theory things may level out but it's hard to know if someone would ever be able to comfortably reach 13+ again, at least in the Klopp era.
it's shit that you basically have to plan 10/12 months around football just so you keep priority for future seasons it's not fun that when the first thing you think about it is "how could this affect the football" but when's there's literally thousands of people who'll happily take your place then I think it's just one of those things, I do think people should be allowed an annual holiday every 5 years say? You just opt out at the start of the season and you keep credits for future seasons

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25216 on: June 30, 2022, 04:51:37 pm »
Love how everyone thinks "you missed games" is down to something happy or like, square or avoidable

Me? Few years ago was nursing my mum, then lost her. Last year my dad. Lol, not after pity

I'm just gonna go for it this year, yknow?

But "you missed games and that's that" is a bit heartless.

But obviously the club can't take everything on a case by case basis. Even if I could show them legal or medical docs proving things hahaha

You know what I want from who goes this year?

1) me
2) people at the game are happy and there to support - don't care if they're from Australia, if they sing and don't shout YOU C--- at Hendo lol

I do have one rule though. I'd love our club to enforce it

If you have a half and half scarf YOU'RE NOT COMING IN

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #25217 on: June 30, 2022, 06:10:50 pm »
Love how everyone thinks "you missed games" is down to something happy or like, square or avoidable

Me? Few years ago was nursing my mum, then lost her. Last year my dad. Lol, not after pity

I'm just gonna go for it this year, yknow?

But "you missed games and that's that" is a bit heartless.

But obviously the club can't take everything on a case by case basis. Even if I could show them legal or medical docs proving things hahaha

You know what I want from who goes this year?

1) me
2) people at the game are happy and there to support - don't care if they're from Australia, if they sing and don't shout YOU C--- at Hendo lol

I do have one rule though. I'd love our club to enforce it

If you have a half and half scarf YOU'RE NOT COMING IN

Sorry for your loss mate and hope you get to loads of matches this season.

100% with you on the half and half scarves. My biggest pet hate. Can’t understand anyone buying them.

Online Dagro

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25218 on: June 30, 2022, 07:28:04 pm »
So just so I ma clear on this, the members sale registration and the ACS registration are both starting on Monday at 10am? I am so paranoid about missing these dates!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25219 on: June 30, 2022, 07:30:38 pm »
Seems so

My email today about Tickets went to this link for it..
Trust the website. That's where we have to go!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Covers all tickets. ACS, league.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25220 on: June 30, 2022, 08:32:53 pm »
So just so I ma clear on this, the members sale registration and the ACS registration are both starting on Monday at 10am? I am so paranoid about missing these dates!

yeah
YNWA.

Online Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #25221 on: June 30, 2022, 08:38:25 pm »

Online Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #25222 on: June 30, 2022, 08:39:22 pm »
Seems so

My email today about Tickets went to this link for it..
Trust the website. That's where we have to go!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Covers all tickets. ACS, league.

Thanks for poditng. I never received an email about the ACS, but i've been enrolled in to it for seasons

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25223 on: June 30, 2022, 08:59:16 pm »
Thanks for poditng. I never received an email about the ACS, but i've been enrolled in to it for seasons

Me neither for ACS, the link I got in my mail was just for members sales page

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #25224 on: July 1, 2022, 12:15:34 am »
When registering for the sales it says you can register up to four together, so I can register mine with 13+ on and then my partners into the all members sale, the wording says ‘ Registering together in a group will mean that those who are registered in the same transaction, will either ALL be successful or unsuccessful.‘ assume that discounts my registration otherwise it would be guaranteed regardless of ballot.

Same for the autocup, can register together, but with different qualifying criteria haha!
« Last Edit: July 1, 2022, 12:17:51 am by RebeccaLFC »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #25225 on: July 1, 2022, 07:02:10 am »
When registering for the sales it says you can register up to four together, so I can register mine with 13+ on and then my partners into the all members sale, the wording says ‘ Registering together in a group will mean that those who are registered in the same transaction, will either ALL be successful or unsuccessful.‘ assume that discounts my registration otherwise it would be guaranteed regardless of ballot.

Same for the autocup, can register together, but with different qualifying criteria haha!

Actually you can't

When you login, it will give you the option you qualify for, so for example if you're 13+ it will have a registration box saying "registration for 13+" and thats all you see, you cant allocate this to your mate on 0-12 and you won't see the "all members" option unless you login as them

Same for ACS, if you have 4 and they have 3 you can't register together, you'd have one saying registration for those on 4 and they'd have one saying those on 3

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #25226 on: July 1, 2022, 08:21:58 am »
Actually you can't

When you login, it will give you the option you qualify for, so for example if you're 13+ it will have a registration box saying "registration for 13+" and thats all you see, you cant allocate this to your mate on 0-12 and you won't see the "all members" option unless you login as them

Same for ACS, if you have 4 and they have 3 you can't register together, you'd have one saying registration for those on 4 and they'd have one saying those on 3

That’s good! I was hoping it would be like that otherwise be an effort filtering all the different registrations.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #25227 on: July 1, 2022, 10:26:12 am »
When I go to download an NFC pass for the upcoming season it is greyed out. Presumably I'm getting way ahead of myself by trying to do this now but just checking this is normal?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25228 on: July 1, 2022, 10:42:04 am »
When I go to download an NFC pass for the upcoming season it is greyed out. Presumably I'm getting way ahead of myself by trying to do this now but just checking this is normal?

yeah.

a friend has upgraded his phone and tried to get his pass moved. was told that everyone would need to re-download their pass in August. whether Live Chat person was right or not, unclear.
YNWA.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25229 on: July 1, 2022, 10:44:51 am »
Hopefully they're improving things such as refreshing QRs etc.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25230 on: July 1, 2022, 10:57:42 am »
Any idea of the number of members we have and what (long) odds of getting a ticket in the general ballot? Haven’t done this for a while!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25231 on: July 1, 2022, 11:07:37 am »
Any idea of the number of members we have and what (long) odds of getting a ticket in the general ballot? Haven’t done this for a while!

Someone else could be more specific with the numbers, but I think I saw 1 in 17 knocking around for some games?
I'd guess you will have a better chance for midweek games, and those around Christmas.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #25232 on: July 1, 2022, 11:16:00 am »
"Going travelling in a few weeks time so looking to sell these on so I can keep my membership credits"

--

The problem right here!

I'm in a similar boat to be honest. Girlfriend and I have been planning to go travelling to New Zealand and Australia from this September to Jan for years (and have had to postpone due to Covid). I've been on the CL Autocup for years and rarely miss a game, but will want to stay on it and pick it up again when I return. Personally I'm hoping they allow for say 3 transfers a season which should cover me for the time I'm away.

That's not to say I don't think the system needs to change and rampant credit hunting needs to be stamped out, but I think you need to allow for some genuine leeway, especially in the cups when missing one game can completely fuck you.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25233 on: July 1, 2022, 11:48:08 am »
Hi guys

so monday when the registration opens, is it first come first serve? is it best to log in bang on 10am monday morning? would it make a difference if i logged on on Monday at 12pm instead?

i've heard people say they get lucky by refreshing constantly, is that for this registration? or for something else

sorry guys, i'm new to this, only bought my light membership a few months back  :wave

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25234 on: July 1, 2022, 11:50:11 am »
Hi guys

so monday when the registration opens, is it first come first serve? is it best to log in bang on 10am monday morning? would it make a difference if i logged on on Monday at 12pm instead?

i've heard people say they get lucky by refreshing constantly, is that for this registration? or for something else

sorry guys, i'm new to this, only bought my light membership a few months back  :wave

No this is just registration. Makes no difference when you do it within the allotted period.

You’re referring to the actual sale and even then doesn’t matter when you join the queue.

Refreshing is only a thing in the week or so before the game when there are late ticket returns.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25235 on: July 1, 2022, 11:50:35 am »
Makes no difference whatsoever whether you register at 10am Monday or midnight on Wednesday.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25236 on: July 1, 2022, 12:04:47 pm »
No this is just registration. Makes no difference when you do it within the allotted period.

You’re referring to the actual sale and even then doesn’t matter when you join the queue.

Refreshing is only a thing in the week or so before the game when there are late ticket returns.

Ah right okay, so the refreshing is for the last ticket availabilty a week before games, gotcha!

thanks for the replies guys  :wave

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25237 on: July 1, 2022, 12:49:00 pm »
I'm in a similar boat to be honest. Girlfriend and I have been planning to go travelling to New Zealand and Australia from this September to Jan for years (and have had to postpone due to Covid). I've been on the CL Autocup for years and rarely miss a game, but will want to stay on it and pick it up again when I return. Personally I'm hoping they allow for say 3 transfers a season which should cover me for the time I'm away.

That's not to say I don't think the system needs to change and rampant credit hunting needs to be stamped out, but I think you need to allow for some genuine leeway, especially in the cups when missing one game can completely fuck you.

i guess it's hard to police. it's not just people going on jollies, people miss out because of health issues, family issues, work and we have a massive cost of living crisis which is widening the gap of who can afford going regularly versus those that can't.
YNWA.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25238 on: July 1, 2022, 02:05:41 pm »
If you transfer your ticket to someone else, they will get the credit.  If you leave the seat empty i.e. don't turn up, you lose the credit.  announced next week i believe.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25239 on: July 1, 2022, 02:10:08 pm »
If you transfer your ticket to someone else, they will get the credit.  If you leave the seat empty i.e. don't turn up, you lose the credit.  announced next week i believe.

Thanks for this. So you can only transfer to people with a current membership then?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."