Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059208 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25160 on: June 29, 2022, 03:22:21 pm »
That is the attitude some appear to have, and not consider anyone else could have a different set of circumstances.

It's an absolute minefield. The club cannot win

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #25161 on: June 29, 2022, 03:28:13 pm »
Why people feel entitled to miss matches and still get the credit towards finals is beyond me

Everyone has their own circumstances, bet they find the time to book the final off and the big 6 in the league, but dont book off Norwich at home mid week  :butt

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25162 on: June 29, 2022, 03:33:40 pm »
Exactly mate, he should not be allowed a shot at a final ticket as he has to work shifts saving people's lives. Really if he had any sort of morals he would hand his ST back. Same as the shift workers in the NHS and that.
What we want is a crowd of middle class office workers, who only work 9-5, and have access to a computer during their work day to log on for tickets.

What a really weird point you are making here.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25163 on: June 29, 2022, 03:37:07 pm »
No ones talking about handing anyone a ticket are they? Except you just now. Why did you twist it?

People were talking about if someone has to miss the odd game, they would be off the ladder for a final - despite years of credits. I said that was incredibly harsh on someone that did not work 9-5. You appear to think they should be fucked off.

No ones talking about middle class 9-5 office workers except you. Why did you twist it?

Plenty of people that aren't middle class get tickets. Plenty of people that don't work 9-5 get tickets.  Plenty of people that aren't office workers get tickets. 

But the fact is that if someone doesn't attend a game for whatever reason, shouldn't expect to have the same entitlement to a final ticket as someone that has attended them all.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #25164 on: June 29, 2022, 05:29:03 pm »
No ones talking about middle class 9-5 office workers except you. Why did you twist it?

Plenty of people that aren't middle class get tickets. Plenty of people that don't work 9-5 get tickets.  Plenty of people that aren't office workers get tickets. 

But the fact is that if someone doesn't attend a game for whatever reason, shouldn't expect to have the same entitlement to a final ticket as someone that has attended them all.
You’ll never be able to police it unless you go to the extreme suggested earlier in the thread that the credit is only attributed to the person who actually attends the match. The club will never do that for all the reasons outlined above.

There is no right of wrong answer. Sometimes you’ll be lucky in semi final / final ballots and sometimes you won’t.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #25165 on: June 29, 2022, 05:32:43 pm »

And the same should go for away tickets. But it doesn't

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25166 on: June 29, 2022, 06:17:41 pm »
It's an absolute minefield. The club cannot win

Pretty much

Everyone wants to go
Nobody wants a reason they can't go
Nobody wants to concede there may be more important things
Nobody wants to concede if you go it means nothing if you go and do not SING
everybody has conditions lol

Me? Just gonna try. And if I get games again, just fuckin go for it. I'm working, can be flexible, will try autocup as well.

Best policy innit. Try. We aren't gonna solve this in here.

In a perfect world we could expand Anfield yet further but I think that's impossible after Annie Road. You can support this club from afar... But if you can make the pilgrimage on a regular basis there's nothing like it.

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25167 on: June 29, 2022, 08:38:52 pm »
Myself and 3 friends took out membership today in the hope of getting tickets for a few games in the ballots. Do we have to do anything else, or will we automatically be entered in the ballot? Cheers

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #25168 on: June 29, 2022, 09:22:03 pm »
Myself and 3 friends took out membership today in the hope of getting tickets for a few games in the ballots. Do we have to do anything else, or will we automatically be entered in the ballot? Cheers

If you're serious. Yes. You will need to "opt in" to the games you want to attend.

Nobody knows when this will be open for members

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25169 on: June 29, 2022, 10:12:44 pm »
If you're serious. Yes. You will need to "opt in" to the games you want to attend.

Nobody knows when this will be open for members
Cheers Mark

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #25170 on: June 30, 2022, 01:06:00 am »
Why people feel entitled to miss matches and still get the credit towards finals is beyond me

Everyone has their own circumstances, bet they find the time to book the final off and the big 6 in the league, but dont book off Norwich at home mid week  :butt

This…

I work shifts too. Sometimes it falls nicely, sometimes I have to take leave or swap shift.
Lucky I work with good people I guess that I’m pretty much always sorted for the cups. I could never make all the league games though. That’s just how it goes.

It’s really boring though that all these people that think they should be allowed to miss games and keep the credit are ALWAYS able to go to a cup final. Weird eh?
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline theshirtmyfatherwore

• Main Stander
  • we had dreams and songs to sing.
« Reply #25171 on: June 30, 2022, 01:39:18 am »
Might sound a daft question but Iv never had to really think about it until now, my lad is coming of age to start going games with me. If I get him a junior membership, would I only be able to take him in the allocated “adult and child section” or would o be able to get him a ticket in kop etc ?

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #25172 on: June 30, 2022, 03:08:38 am »
I was thinking about this recently too, if I’m on 13 plus & I get the little one a membership, how does that work? We won’t be able to buy in the same sale. And I could essentially not end up with 13plus games in trying to sit next to them. I have a good few years yet!

I think you can buy adult/junior anywhere across the stadium now (I may be wrong) 

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25173 on: June 30, 2022, 04:40:09 am »
Might sound a daft question but Iv never had to really think about it until now, my lad is coming of age to start going games with me. If I get him a junior membership, would I only be able to take him in the allocated “adult and child section” or would o be able to get him a ticket in kop etc ?
you can get tickets anywhere but have to pay full price, adult and junior sections are where you can get kids prices, although last season you could buy kids anywhere so not sure if that will change or not

Offline theshirtmyfatherwore

• Main Stander
  • we had dreams and songs to sing.
« Reply #25174 on: June 30, 2022, 05:14:14 am »
you can get tickets anywhere but have to pay full price, adult and junior sections are where you can get kids prices, although last season you could buy kids anywhere so not sure if that will change or not

Thanks for that mate, appreciate it 👍

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25175 on: June 30, 2022, 06:58:11 am »

This is actually incorrect but your 2nd bit is correct, you can get junior tickets anywhere in the ground now (a strange ruling in a court about Tottenham discriminating against disabled forcing them to go into a set section) and you've been able to buy kids anywhere for the last couple seasons

What I would say tho is if your kid is young he'll probably complain he cant see all game because people are stood up. And unless you're in 13+ or in the auto cups already (which a new junior membership wouldnt be) then you've pretty much 0% chance of getting KOP tickets as they'd sell out before the ballot sale

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25176 on: June 30, 2022, 07:00:58 am »
Info for auto cup will be out today or tomorrow, I'd expect there to be some information about passing on tickets to be published along with this as they won't want people signing up to ACS if they have no intention of going and then find they can't pass it on

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #25177 on: June 30, 2022, 11:06:19 am »
Details are out

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25178 on: June 30, 2022, 11:12:16 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-with-13-or-more-games

still a bit confused the need for pre-registering really but maybe it's just so they can do a bit of maths in advance to know what will be available
YNWA.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25179 on: June 30, 2022, 11:27:39 am »
Tight enough window for registration. Only from 10am Monday 4th to 7.30am Thursday 7th

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25180 on: June 30, 2022, 11:31:48 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-with-13-or-more-games

still a bit confused the need for pre-registering really but maybe it's just so they can do a bit of maths in advance to know what will be available

esp as you could miss registering for a game and then not be able to buy...why not do the guaranteed sale early next week and ballot registry end of the week so that they know exact numbers for the week after.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25181 on: June 30, 2022, 11:38:22 am »
esp as you could miss registering for a game and then not be able to buy...why not do the guaranteed sale early next week and ballot registry end of the week so that they know exact numbers for the week after.

Yep no reason at all for it, just delay the ballot a few days to get the numbers. All this will do is catch people out registering and boom that’s a 13+ person out the guaranteed sale.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25182 on: June 30, 2022, 11:41:50 am »
https://twitter.com/michael48625587/status/1536657514086993921?s=21&t=q3vODvtktn8SM97kiTGbNw
£1500 🙃

https://twitter.com/liamanf1eld/status/1541679508176224257?s=21&t=q3vODvtktn8SM97kiTGbNw
Just going first game, City and Chelsea, what’s the odds the others he keeps to go are just Utd and the last home game?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25183 on: June 30, 2022, 11:42:45 am »
https://twitter.com/michael48625587/status/1536657514086993921?s=21&t=q3vODvtktn8SM97kiTGbNw
£1500 🙃

https://twitter.com/liamanf1eld/status/1541679508176224257?s=21&t=q3vODvtktn8SM97kiTGbNw
Just going first game, City and Chelsea, what’s the odds the others he keeps to go are just Utd and the last home game?

Hope the club are on to those c*nts

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25184 on: June 30, 2022, 11:43:25 am »
"Going travelling in a few weeks time so looking to sell these on so I can keep my membership credits"

--

The problem right here!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25185 on: June 30, 2022, 11:50:47 am »

Yep.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25186 on: June 30, 2022, 11:51:20 am »
Info for auto cup will be out today or tomorrow, I'd expect there to be some information about passing on tickets to be published along with this as they won't want people signing up to ACS if they have no intention of going and then find they can't pass it on

Nothing with todays notices, gonna have be before the weekend?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25187 on: June 30, 2022, 12:00:23 pm »
£1500 🙃

How do you buy someone's NFC pass permanently? You'd have to keep their membership name/number wouldn't you?

Anyway, people like these need reporting and banning by the club, they've made no attempt to hide their names.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25188 on: June 30, 2022, 12:11:32 pm »

If they go ahead with it...
I think the cost of living might have saved people for another season

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25189 on: June 30, 2022, 12:14:52 pm »
Maybe they won't be as strict then?

Thought there might be info out shortly about the passing on and how that will work compared to last season.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #25190 on: June 30, 2022, 12:20:54 pm »
How long do you have to wait until your membership is active or is immediate after purchase?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25191 on: June 30, 2022, 12:26:38 pm »
Says in the faq.  Purchases made for the 22/23 season will be used as credits for next season
Wonder will that change?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25192 on: June 30, 2022, 12:27:49 pm »
Says in the faq.  Purchases made for the 22/23 season will be used as credits for next season
Wonder will that change?

Why would it change?

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25193 on: June 30, 2022, 12:31:35 pm »
Why would it change?

As in there's no elaboration on user takes credit not purchaser.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25194 on: June 30, 2022, 12:32:30 pm »
Wonder will that change?

For the past few weeks my physio team, have not worn masks or anything, today, they arrived full of PPE.
Cant see another lock down though, how could the Government  have the cheek to ask, after what happened.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25195 on: June 30, 2022, 12:36:15 pm »
"Going travelling in a few weeks time so looking to sell these on so I can keep my membership credits"

--

The problem right here!

agree but also it's just shite that we have to be so mindful over football credits when we want to do something other than football with our lives. in theory things may level out but it's hard to know if someone would ever be able to comfortably reach 13+ again, at least in the Klopp era.
YNWA.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25196 on: June 30, 2022, 12:52:00 pm »
No pen in the membership pack!

Or a keyring boo

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #25197 on: June 30, 2022, 12:58:30 pm »
agree but also it's just shite that we have to be so mindful over football credits when we want to do something other than football with our lives. in theory things may level out but it's hard to know if someone would ever be able to comfortably reach 13+ again, at least in the Klopp era.
But when demand is as crazy as it is, its hardly fair you can go travelling for a year yet expect to be able to continue as normal with a full rack of credits when you're back
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25198 on: June 30, 2022, 01:30:54 pm »
But when demand is as crazy as it is, its hardly fair you can go travelling for a year yet expect to be able to continue as normal with a full rack of credits when you're back

yeah, i don't disagree, but still annoying.
YNWA.

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #25199 on: June 30, 2022, 01:38:45 pm »
Is there a reason why the 4+ sale has disappeared?