Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2097190 times)

Offline Marko78

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27160 on: July 28, 2022, 02:17:27 pm »
OK, a ST holder can transfer as many as they like which I agree is wrong, but the member on 19 can transfer 6 games !?!!

This is the main problem...everyone just says oh yeah "OK ST can pass and do what they like but"...and then carry on pointing the finger at members with 19 to find something to deflect  the elephant in the room.  ie  the club is targeting 10k members and letting off 26k ST to do what they want...they can pass not 6 they can pass all 19 but let's keep talking about members.
In a nutshell

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #27161 on: July 28, 2022, 02:28:37 pm »
If the same number of people stay above 13 how will it increase?

The number of people on 13 is unlikely to stay the same.
This is what we need to see play out. It will depend on;

- How many more memberships get up to 13 (e.g. fans/touts gaming the system to get more cards to 13)
- How many existing 13+ members don’t game the system and drop below the threshold by losing credits when transferring a ticket the official way
- How many existing 13+ members are offered season tickets when new Anfield Road stand opens
- How many new seats are made available for general admission when new Anfield Road stand opens

The first 2 points will see a net increase of 13+ memberships in my opinion, i.e. more will engineer a way up the ladder than fall off it.

The last 2 points will move things the other way and are likely to be the driver of the 13+ threshold coming down. I can’t see the transfer / credit rules applied this season bringing it down, it will be increased capacity that does this.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #27162 on: July 28, 2022, 02:47:04 pm »
If the same number of people stay above 13 how will it increase?

Based on people helping their mates out, as said before, if there is a group of 4 and 3 have 19+ then they can get their mate up to 13+ but just transferring 5 games each. There you have one more person above 13 whilst not losing anyone.

Not to mention those who have 6+ plus from previous season, they should now be able to get 13 also
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27163 on: July 28, 2022, 02:51:19 pm »
Based on people helping their mates out, as said before, if there is a group of 4 and 3 have 19+ then they can get their mate up to 13+ but just transferring 5 games each. There you have one more person above 13 whilst not losing anyone.

Not to mention those who have 6+ plus from previous season, they should now be able to get 13 also
This has been made almost impossible though. You need to win 13 ballots to get to 13+ now. Late availability tickets will not count unless you get a returned hospitality. Transfers from those on 19 to their mates is the only way.
YNWA

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #27164 on: July 28, 2022, 02:56:55 pm »
This has been made almost impossible though. You need to win 13 ballots to get to 13+ now. Late availability tickets will not count unless you get a returned hospitality. Transfers from those on 19 to their mates is the only way.

Have they change the late sale? I wasnt aware of that. So you wont get credit now if you keep refreshing on random days and pick up tickets?

That's literally how we built ours up 10 years ago lol

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27165 on: July 28, 2022, 02:58:57 pm »
Have they change the late sale? I wasnt aware of that. So you wont get credit now if you keep refreshing on random days and pick up tickets?

That's literally how we built ours up 10 years ago lol

if it's a season ticket return the STH keeps the 'credit' not anyone that buys the return.
YNWA.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #27166 on: July 28, 2022, 03:00:25 pm »
if it's a season ticket return the STH keeps the 'credit' not anyone that buys the return.

Hahah they really dont give a f about us members do they

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27167 on: July 28, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »
Hahah they really dont give a f about us members do they
This is why they think the 13 will decrease as really its not going to happen for people who don't already have it. However the transferring from a few people on 19 to people on zero to create another 13 card is a very real possibility.
YNWA

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #27168 on: July 28, 2022, 03:11:10 pm »
OK, a ST holder can transfer as many as they like which I agree is wrong, but the member on 19 can transfer 6 games !?!!

This is the main problem...everyone just says oh yeah "OK ST can pass and do what they like but"...and then carry on pointing the finger at members with 19 to find something to deflect  the elephant in the room.  ie  the club is targeting 10k members and letting off 26k ST to do what they want...they can pass not 6 they can pass all 19 but let's keep talking about members.
Spot on mate
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27169 on: July 28, 2022, 07:56:09 pm »
Those talking about transferring 6 games to mates.
Don't you think that member will be a bit more cautious incase the 13+ actually goes up and they get down graded?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #27170 on: July 28, 2022, 09:24:22 pm »
That can’t be right surely? Makes no sense. How would you know if the ticket was a ST / Members return until you actually bought it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 09:25:55 pm by keano7 »
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27171 on: July 28, 2022, 09:34:40 pm »
That can’t be right surely? Makes no sense. How would you know if the ticket was a ST / Members return until you actually bought it.

It'll show on the site before you buy it
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27172 on: July 28, 2022, 09:34:52 pm »
Apparantly we will know when buying
YNWA

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #27173 on: July 28, 2022, 09:42:04 pm »
It'll show on the site before you buy it
So basically you could get 13+ late availability tickets and potentially none of them could count as a credit on a membership you’ve paid for. What difference will it make if it’s a ST return? It will literally affect a handful of people at best.

It seems like the club are completely out to get members this season and make it harder than ever to get to 13+ or anywhere near it. And this is coming from somewhere who is already on 13+ but likely to fall off it this season.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #27174 on: July 28, 2022, 10:14:14 pm »
LFC FANCARD, the ONLY card you will EVER need, they said… !!!

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27175 on: July 28, 2022, 10:30:18 pm »
So basically you could get 13+ late availability tickets and potentially none of them could count as a credit on a membership you’ve paid for. What difference will it make if it’s a ST return? It will literally affect a handful of people at best.

It seems like the club are completely out to get members this season and make it harder than ever to get to 13+ or anywhere near it. And this is coming from somewhere who is already on 13+ but likely to fall off it this season.
It’s all been discussed on this thread and the late availability thing just earlier today. It’s to do with there going to be more people
On 13+ than there are tickets available for members in every game. This is due to the STH seats being double counted if they sell them back to the club
YNWA

Offline Marko78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27176 on: July 28, 2022, 11:36:55 pm »

I don’t necessarily agree the club are trying to make it harder to keep 13+ next season ,if anything it’s going to be easier for a group of 4 or 5 lads on 13+  to buy a membership and each give 3/4 games each and make another 13+ card .touts will be all over this imo

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27177 on: July 29, 2022, 07:36:02 am »
I don’t necessarily agree the club are trying to make it harder to keep 13+ next season ,if anything it’s going to be easier for a group of 4 or 5 lads on 13+  to buy a membership and each give 3/4 games each and make another 13+ card .touts will be all over this imo

Spot on, touts laughing all the way to the bank touts with this system.

Now, thanks to unlimited F&F list. Touts with 50 memberships on 19 credits and we all know that they exist. They transfer 5 credits from three accounts to another new membership and therefore have 66 memberships with 14 or 15 credits for next season. Yet another LFC own goal on tickets

Those 66 then get 19 credits next season

Offline Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #27178 on: July 29, 2022, 08:35:18 am »
I'm obviously missing something so go easy, but what do ST holders need credits for?  They already get all home games every season

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27179 on: July 29, 2022, 08:39:11 am »
I'm obviously missing something so go easy, but what do ST holders need credits for?  They already get all home games every season
we are using the term credit here as an example. Obviously they don't need credits to get games. If there was a credit, then it remains with the season ticket as opposed to transferring to the person who buys their seat via late availability.
YNWA

Offline Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #27180 on: July 29, 2022, 10:19:15 am »
we are using the term credit here as an example. Obviously they don't need credits to get games. If there was a credit, then it remains with the season ticket as opposed to transferring to the person who buys their seat via late availability.

Ay, get you, cheers

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27181 on: July 29, 2022, 06:41:38 pm »
had a tout earlier message me offering for me to be added to their F&F if i want to purchase any cup games this season  ;D hilarious (i had messaged him last season out of curiosity as we were short for one fixture and i felt bad for those missing out... never actually bought one)
YNWA.

Offline Radoo

• Main Stander
« Reply #27182 on: July 30, 2022, 10:03:29 am »
The problem I see here is that it’s either +13 or nothing. Maybe the club should consider different tiers with decreasing % of members tickets allocation. Then go in a ballot only with members who are in the same tier.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27183 on: July 30, 2022, 10:20:25 am »
Just for info, I’ve asked about downgrading tickets from adults to children and this is not possible but they are awaiting further information 🤔

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27184 on: July 30, 2022, 10:25:45 am »
Just for info, I’ve asked about downgrading tickets from adults to children and this is not possible but they are awaiting further information 🤔

When did you ask about that? I asked them about 2 weeks ago and was told it will be possible

The response I got was

Hello, downgrades are possible, your friend must purchase the tickets in their relevant price band, if he is transferring a ticket to your kids for one of the matches we would advise him to get in touch on a game by game basis to arrange the downgrade. - Kev

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27185 on: July 30, 2022, 10:40:03 am »
When did you ask about that? I asked them about 2 weeks ago and was told it will be possible

I was told on chat, literally 30 mins ago.  Its possible that both stories are true in that they currently can't do it but will be able to game by game.  Given that I'm only going from YA to child I can see it probably more trouble than its worth to do game by game.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27186 on: July 30, 2022, 10:49:06 am »
I was told on chat, literally 30 mins ago.  Its possible that both stories are true in that they currently can't do it but will be able to game by game.  Given that I'm only going from YA to child I can see it probably more trouble than its worth to do game by game.

Well, hopefully Kev is right and whoever you spoke to hasn't a clue  :D

ABJ will be giving them a shout to do it for the Palace game, so we don't have long before we find out. Would be pretty disgraceful if they wouldn't allow it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #27187 on: August 1, 2022, 07:12:11 am »

I got told last week that transfer will be possible but they might not refund the difference

That was after she went away and emailed me a few days later after speaking with a manager

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27188 on: August 1, 2022, 09:24:03 am »
I got told last week that transfer will be possible but they might not refund the difference

That was after she went away and emailed me a few days later after speaking with a manager
Ive to swap a game with my mate where I have an adult junior and he has two adults. Dreading sorting this
YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27189 on: August 1, 2022, 10:11:31 am »

It'll be absolutely disgusting if they charge a 5 year old £59 for a ticket.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27190 on: August 1, 2022, 10:55:14 am »
It'll be absolutely disgusting if they charge a 5 year old £59 for a ticket.

But they haven't, they've charged an Adult £59 for a ticket and the adult has chosen to pass his Adult ticket onto a child

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27191 on: August 1, 2022, 11:14:42 am »
But they haven't, they've charged an Adult £59 for a ticket and the adult has chosen to pass his Adult ticket onto a child

Which the club know full well might be used to sort a mate to bring his kid.

Just yet another stain on modern football. Fleece fans as much as possible.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27192 on: August 1, 2022, 11:24:51 am »
Which the club know full well might be used to sort a mate to bring his kid.

Just yet another stain on modern football. Fleece fans as much as possible.

If this had of happened for another event like a concert people wouldn't bat an eye lid

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27193 on: August 1, 2022, 11:40:10 am »
If this had of happened for another event like a concert people wouldn't bat an eye lid

No concert I've ever been at has offered tiered pricing based on adult/junior/child, and certainly none had selling criteria based on previous attendance.

When have you ever seen Little Mix tickets saying you have to have been to 13 Little Mix concerts last year to get to the next one?  :D

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #27194 on: August 1, 2022, 01:58:00 pm »
Does anyone know when late availability tickets start to go on sale (if at all)? And, do they just appear in the dropdown list, here: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-crystal-palace-15-aug-2022-0800pm-193

I'm hoping to try and pick up some later in the season but wanted to make sure I was checking the right page.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #27195 on: August 1, 2022, 06:56:27 pm »
Does anyone know when late availability tickets start to go on sale (if at all)? And, do they just appear in the dropdown list, here: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-crystal-palace-15-aug-2022-0800pm-193

I'm hoping to try and pick up some later in the season but wanted to make sure I was checking the right page.

They will give a date for the late sale, at this stage probably the week before so looking like this day week, should show on that page sometime this week what the sale date and time are

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27196 on: August 1, 2022, 07:51:44 pm »

When have you ever seen Little Mix tickets saying you have to have been to 13 Little Mix concerts last year to get to the next one?  :D

You'd be getting priority backstage for that one, hey!  ;)

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #27197 on: August 1, 2022, 09:09:08 pm »
They will give a date for the late sale, at this stage probably the week before so looking like this day week, should show on that page sometime this week what the sale date and time are

Cheers, mate.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27198 on: August 2, 2022, 09:15:35 am »
I have not got my head around something and would be grateful for any insight. In the previous bulk sale I got through and clicked on palace because it was the first home game. Bought it. Could I have added other games I was entitled to and purchased all those games in the one transaction because I 'was through' or would I have had to go back into the queue for each individual game?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27199 on: August 2, 2022, 09:18:18 am »
I have not got my head around something and would be grateful for any insight. In the previous bulk sale I got through and clicked on palace because it was the first home game. Bought it. Could I have added other games I was entitled to and purchased all those games in the one transaction because I 'was through' or would I have had to go back into the queue for each individual game?

You would've been able to buy all games that you entered the ballot for and were unsuccessful.