Author Topic: European homes  (Read 446999 times)

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European homes
« Reply #3920 on: September 14, 2022, 12:04:24 pm »
Can't believe there were Pyro in upper kenny hahahah

I must have been too pissed to notice. Where was that? By the Ajax fans?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3921 on: September 14, 2022, 12:16:25 pm »
I must have been too pissed to notice. Where was that? By the Ajax fans?

Annie road end of the upper kenny stand, wasn't in CE5

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #3922 on: September 14, 2022, 01:20:52 pm »
Similar haven’t been in Annie Road Upper since I actually was a little kid on adult/Junior, easy over 10 years. Anyways. Loved it up there! Thought are atmosphere was pants and could just hear Ajax, who where pretty lovely all the way through. Normally in the kop so strange hearing it from the other end.

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #3923 on: September 14, 2022, 10:32:13 pm »

Offline redalan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3924 on: September 14, 2022, 10:32:24 pm »
I’ll be in 126 with a tricolour and a Celtic hat. Hopefully won’t get stabbed
Keep flags Scouse. Assume you are being sarcastic as why would you bring a tricolour and wear a Celtic hat at a Liverpool game!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3925 on: September 14, 2022, 10:59:43 pm »
Keep flags Scouse. Assume you are being sarcastic as why would you bring a tricolour and wear a Celtic hat at a Liverpool game!
sometimes bring my Irish reds flag tbf but yeah taking the piss.
YNWA

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3926 on: September 14, 2022, 11:07:10 pm »
Mad how many people are wandering around by us with two mobile phones and no idea where they’re sat. Got the green tickets showing up in their Apple Wallet too, which I assume are Season Tickets?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3927 on: September 15, 2022, 07:20:49 am »
Mad how many people are wandering around by us with two mobile phones and no idea where they’re sat. Got the green tickets showing up in their Apple Wallet too, which I assume are Season Tickets?

TBF a lot of ST holders move seat for autocup and with it being the first one they might have never sat there before

Fair few get moved for UEFA to take their seats for some twat in a suit

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3928 on: September 15, 2022, 09:11:16 am »
Normal members sit in random seats for lots of games so it wouldn’t necessarily always be touted tickets
YNWA

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3929 on: September 15, 2022, 09:11:18 am »
Annie road end of the upper kenny stand, wasn't in CE5

Thats funny.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3930 on: September 15, 2022, 09:16:18 am »
Did anyone think the po-po had gone a little overboard?

I'm unaware if Ajax have a particular problem with us (or as a "firm") in general.

Helicopter, a drone and about three vans parked up full of bizzies on my walk back to Sandhills.

That and they kept them in after FT.

Spoke to a few in town and on the train, aside from some of them being dressed like they were in a 1950's folk band, all were pleasant and not at all moody

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3931 on: September 15, 2022, 09:31:02 am »
Did anyone think the po-po had gone a little overboard?

I'm unaware if Ajax have a particular problem with us (or as a "firm") in general.

Helicopter, a drone and about three vans parked up full of bizzies on my walk back to Sandhills.

That and they kept them in after FT.

Spoke to a few in town and on the train, aside from some of them being dressed like they were in a 1950's folk band, all were pleasant and not at all moody

To be fair every team's fans get kept in after FT in Europe

No issues with us, but they are known to be lively. It's because of them we got treated like shit at Benfica (we played there the round after Ajax) I think, after they pissed off their police

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3932 on: September 15, 2022, 10:03:54 am »
Everywhere holds us in, I'm all for giving them a shit time in return at Anfield

Usually get treated like royalty compared to us abroad - only way it'll change is if we start pissing their fans off too, same with the ticket prices

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3933 on: September 15, 2022, 10:31:52 am »
To be fair every team's fans get kept in after FT in Europe

No issues with us, but they are known to be lively. It's because of them we got treated like shit at Benfica (we played there the round after Ajax) I think, after they pissed off their police

I've never noticed it before. I dunno maybe I'd not drank enough  ;D

Felt like a lot more bizzies about the gaff. Maybe in training for when Rangers pitch up

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #3934 on: September 15, 2022, 10:38:15 am »
There were at least 100 Ajax fans in KK, all seated together. They all celebrated the equaliser. Steward said as they had bought legitimate hospitality tickets they couldn’t remove them.

Absolute pisstake when it’s getting harder for us all to stay on the ladder yet the club is happily selling tickets to away fans in the home end.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3935 on: September 15, 2022, 10:55:12 am »
There were at least 100 Ajax fans in KK, all seated together. They all celebrated the equaliser. Steward said as they had bought legitimate hospitality tickets they couldn’t remove them.

Absolute pisstake when it’s getting harder for us all to stay on the ladder yet the club is happily selling tickets to away fans in the home end.
Why are they allowing this. Its going to be nuts for the rangers game i think i could well be surrounded by them. Club clearly care far more about money
YNWA

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3936 on: September 15, 2022, 11:07:18 am »
Why are they allowing this. Its going to be nuts for the rangers game i think i could well be surrounded by them. Club clearly care far more about money

Have you only just realised that?

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #3937 on: September 15, 2022, 11:11:48 am »

I said this to the head steward. He completely agreed with me to be fair to him, but said the clubs argument is that anyone can buy a European hospitality, apparently their policies are a lot more relaxed with the euro games, I’m baffled as to why.

Not only are the club prioritising profits, they are also potentially putting fans in unnecessary danger. You’d think they’d learn and be more cautious about segregating fans after what happened to Sean Cox, especially with his attack being unprovoked.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3938 on: September 15, 2022, 11:24:07 am »

They are UEFA given seats in KK, the club do not sell hospo seats in KK

Thats why they couldn't remove them, its UEFA allocation

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #3939 on: September 15, 2022, 11:33:05 am »

Problem is the hospitality sales are basically a general sale, where anyone can buy a hospitality ticket even if they've never been to a game before in the
past, therefore it's hard to tell which team they support when they are are purchasing.

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #3940 on: September 15, 2022, 11:35:19 am »

Correct, UEFA and their sponsors take up KK. Sometimes they don't take up their full allocation and the club will then sell those tickets in the normal
CL sale to reds who qualify from going to previous games, so any tickets that do remain at least go to our fans.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3941 on: September 15, 2022, 11:59:59 am »
I said this to the head steward. He completely agreed with me to be fair to him, but said the clubs argument is that anyone can buy a European hospitality, apparently their policies are a lot more relaxed with the euro games, I’m baffled as to why.

Not only are the club prioritising profits, they are also potentially putting fans in unnecessary danger. You’d think they’d learn and be more cautious about segregating fans after what happened to Sean Cox, especially with his attack being unprovoked.
If the likes of Napoli/roma or any other Italian fans cotton on to this it will be bad. I got no response on the live chat when I pointed it out that they sell the tickets with home fans only on it.
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3942 on: September 15, 2022, 12:03:24 pm »
Have you only just realised that?
Oh I know they care about money but I assumed in this case safety would be prioritised.
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3943 on: September 15, 2022, 12:10:48 pm »

So do we think that those who attended Ajax will be sorted for Rangers and Napoli?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3944 on: September 15, 2022, 12:14:10 pm »

Unless it’s changed this season the UEFA seats are in CE5 and have been for many years not KK

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3945 on: September 15, 2022, 12:21:54 pm »
Unless it’s changed this season the UEFA seats are in CE5 and have been for many years not KK

I do not think CE5 are the uefa seats. CE5 are the 200 top priced tickets we have to give to the away team.

We get the same in the away allocation. My mates ended up in them at Napoli, cos the club messed up sending their e tickets out in time. So re-prints on the day and were in the long pitch side stand, rather than the away end.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3946 on: September 15, 2022, 12:49:49 pm »

I do not think CE5 are the uefa seats. CE5 are the 200 top priced tickets we have to give to the away team.

We get the same in the away allocation. My mates ended up in them at Napoli, cos the club messed up sending their e tickets out in time. So re-prints on the day and were in the long pitch side stand, rather than the away end.

Correct, CE5 is the opposition allocation for family/friends/club staff etc

Lower kenny is mostly UEFA allocation - and are sold as normal seats if not used, which is why the available seats reduce as the season progresses as uefa return less and less

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3947 on: September 20, 2022, 04:39:32 pm »

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #3948 on: September 21, 2022, 12:15:43 pm »
Just noticed this:

Supporters are advised that they MUST purchase their ticket(s) at the Price Type(s) relevant to the age of each supporter in their booking, as recorded in the Personal Details section of their My Account. Those who don’t will have their booking cancelled.

Basically I'm buying my ticket for my mates lad to use as I'm away. He's on my friends and family list and classed as a Junior. Am i right in thinking though
as the booking is in my name I have to buy an adult ticket, and if that's the case, is there a way of getting the additional money back once the ticket has been
transferred to him because he's a junior? otherwise he'll be paying a lot for a junior ticket!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #3949 on: September 21, 2022, 12:20:29 pm »
Just noticed this:

Supporters are advised that they MUST purchase their ticket(s) at the Price Type(s) relevant to the age of each supporter in their booking, as recorded in the Personal Details section of their My Account. Those who don’t will have their booking cancelled.

Basically I'm buying my ticket for my mates lad to use as I'm away. He's on my friends and family list and classed as a Junior. Am i right in thinking though
as the booking is in my name I have to buy an adult ticket, and if that's the case, is there a way of getting the additional money back once the ticket has been
transferred to him because he's a junior? otherwise he'll be paying a lot for a junior ticket!
yeah you have to buy adult ticket because the account has your details

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #3950 on: September 21, 2022, 10:24:21 pm »
Am I eligible for the Rangers sale after I had a £9 local sale ticket for Ajax? Or is it just the full price tickets that have a credit associated to them?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3951 on: September 22, 2022, 02:41:22 am »
Am I eligible for the Rangers sale after I had a £9 local sale ticket for Ajax? Or is it just the full price tickets that have a credit associated to them?

There's nothing to say your Ajax ticket doesn't count. However you'll need to be a member for it to count I'd say.

Also they are only guaranteed tickets if you have Ajax and at least one game from 2019-2020

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3952 on: September 22, 2022, 07:24:40 am »

Yeah if you're a member

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #3953 on: September 22, 2022, 11:04:31 am »
Nice one, cheers lads 👍🏼

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3954 on: September 23, 2022, 05:56:18 pm »
YNWA

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #3955 on: September 23, 2022, 07:15:04 pm »
is there many left? planning to get one monday managed to get an ajax on my season ticket, does anyone have the hall map link?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3956 on: September 23, 2022, 09:34:22 pm »
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/liverpool-cancelling-hospitality.221175/

maybe the club do listen after all

They sound a lovely bunch.

What's this fanzone they keep on about anyway?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3957 on: September 23, 2022, 09:37:01 pm »
They sound a lovely bunch.

What's this fanzone they keep on about anyway?
seems to be a few bars in town offering ticketed events for them to go to. Unsure the names of said bars, I think they are mentioned in one of the three threads about us on follow follow
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3958 on: September 23, 2022, 11:06:16 pm »
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/liverpool-cancelling-hospitality.221175/

maybe the club do listen after all

christ, that's at least 50 tickets they've been able to buy just in that thread. thankfully they're cancelled but it's a joke that is so easy. also a joke is the Liverpool fans buying them tickets  :o
YNWA.

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3959 on: September 23, 2022, 11:59:53 pm »
Reading that thread of theirs, I feel dirty wanting them to win the league with Gerrard 🤢 seems like they are finding ways to get tickets though. All that hassle for them to get twatted 4/5-0 hopefully 🤣🤣🤣