The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?

<< < (2/1702) > >>

jase42001:

--- Quote from: Zach2k on June  7, 2015, 12:31:24 pm ---Hope people don't mind starting this annual thread nice and early.

I do want to ask a question that I'm sure many of us ask every season....

What is the most reliable way to watch EVERY Liverpool match for next season? Whether that is a reliable website with streams that consistently work or some motorised satellite system. I'd be willing to pay if it meant could watch the beloved reds in good quality and with English commentary.

So ideally:

1. Every LFC match (including sat 3pm kick-offs)
2. Good quality (at least SD)
3. English commentary

Thanks for any help/info.

--- End quote ---

I used to be a season ticket holder (until child came along), and in part-time fit satellite systems.

I get to watch 99% of LFC games in the comfort of my own armchair.

The only problem I had this season was last game of the season where we were not an option i.e. it was a nothing game.  You could only watch Newcastle (relegation fight) or Chelsea (Champions).

You need a suitable receiver (dreambox/Enigma 2 based receiver), along with a decent sized dish (at least 1m here in North West).

You then subscribe to a reliable provider (cheap), plug box into router, and away you go.

Other option would be Android box with KODI (XBMC) with sports devil installed.  This is acceptable, but shit quality compared to satellite as no buffering.

red mongoose:

--- Quote from: Ritari on June 12, 2015, 01:40:58 pm ---
The best option for me, and the one I'd be most interested in, would be pay-per-view through IPTV (I've got a fibre-optic internet connection). That way I wouldn't have to pay for content I'm not interested in but only the matches I want to see. I'd be prepared to pay good money for such a service (preferably with 1080p60 quality and English commentary), but since nobody wants to sell me such, I'll continue with free streams.

If the Premier League and e.g. Sky really wanted to eradicate online free streams, they should stop their current business model and start selling the matches globally without any restrictions. There's enough of a demand for the PL all over the world that it would be very profitable. The current system is old-fashioned and based on business principles no longer applying in the modern, global economy.

--- End quote ---

Really good points mate and I totally agree. I think this is the way we are heading too, hopefully - there are just so many fans worldwide that it makes sense to do it this way.

Igor Tripod Biscan:
May be posted elsewhere but anyone know how to watch the legends game today?

MOZ:

--- Quote from: Igor Tripod Biscan on June 14, 2015, 02:17:49 pm ---May be posted elsewhere but anyone know how to watch the legends game today?

--- End quote ---

Its live on La Sexta here in Spain so there should be some streams about.

In fact, you might be able to watch it on their on-demand website if you use a VPN:

http://www.atresplayer.com/directos/television/

Just look for Corazon Classic.

oojason:
For the Liverpool Legends game (as many other games today) - http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version