Carvalho
Jones
Mac Callister
Szoboszlai
Elliot
Thiago?

Ummmm…

--- End quote ---

It really has been night of the long knives. Klopp saw what everyone of the fan base saw last season and is acting on it. Would include Naby and Ox in there too.

JackWard33:

--- Quote from: Passmaster Molby on July 15, 2023, 12:21:31 pm ---It really has been night of the long knives. Klopp saw what everyone of the fan base saw last season and is acting on it.

--- End quote ---

There was an unreal amount of denial earlier in the summer in the transfer thread about this... but if we all took a step back there was no way the man that perfected gengenpressing in modern football was going to sit still for another season of the lethargic shit most of his senior midfield served up last season

Barrow Shaun:
Maybe I'm greedy but I still want at least one more in yet and if it's only to be one then someone with a brilliant engine who can play defence and defensive midfield.

Simplexity:
I am over the moon with this honestly. I was resigned to a couple of years of having to drag the old timers with us till their contracts eventually expire. Keep cutting I say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version