The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Liverpool's Midfield

<< < (3733/3962) > >>

mattD:
I don't know what the fuck is going on. They're all playing like an assembled retired legends XI, so sluggish, no energy. What the central defence are doing in this match I have no idea.

While there is a squad issue here with a severe lack of options in midfield, it's the lack of intensity that is worrying. Everyone looks run into the ground. Genuinely losing all physical and athletic battles here. This is the thing we pride ourselves on.

Something is not right off the pitch with conditioning and fitness.

stoj:

--- Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on September  7, 2022, 08:34:18 pm ---Maybe you should fuck off then mate.

--- End quote ---

Tough boy hey? It's bloody obvious from watching tonight, we are getting shredded. Milner should be off before he gets sent off

stoj:

--- Quote from: mattD on September  7, 2022, 08:36:23 pm ---I don't know what the fuck is going on. They're all playing like an assembled retired legends XI, so sluggish, no energy. What the central defence are doing in this match I have no idea.

While there is a squad issue here with a severe lack of options in midfield, it's the lack of intensity that is worrying. Everyone looks run into the ground. Genuinely losing all physical and athletic battles here. This is the thing we pride ourselves on.

Something is not right off the pitch with conditioning and fitness.

--- End quote ---
Totally agree dude

MonsLibpool:
We couldn't find the "right" midfielder lol. There are 100 out there that are currently better than Milner.

WhereAngelsPlay:

--- Quote from: stoj on September  7, 2022, 08:39:13 pm ---Tough boy hey? It's bloody obvious from watching tonight, we are getting shredded. Milner should be off before he gets sent off

--- End quote ---

You've given up on everything,so what's the point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version