The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5722/5751) > >>

Avens:

--- Quote from: TepidT2O on September 30, 2023, 10:20:37 pm ---Nail this up in the dressing room….

https://mailchi.mp/theanfieldwrap/taw-daily-run-down-smfjjjc1sc-1369407

What a fucking piece of writing this is…. Neil is wasted on the likes of me, he really is.

--- End quote ---

Stunning that. I knew Neil would help me move on  ;D

Kashinoda:
I like Sean Rogers but talking complete rubbish on The Review.

Says he's disappointed Nunez doesn't start and cites that we would have been 1-0 up with him on the pitch, and that Gakpo would in-turn not got his injury due to the domino effect.

If he's picked up a knock and isn't match fit, you don't risk him. We have 5 forwards, we can use them. Also, we do go 1-0 up - it's literally been the talking point of the match.

Tis the season to be jillc:

--- Quote from: Kashinoda on October  1, 2023, 05:02:31 pm ---I like Sean Rogers but talking complete rubbish on The Review.

Says he's disappointed Nunez doesn't start and cites that we would have been 1-0 up with him on the pitch, and that Gakpo would in-turn not got his injury due to the domino effect.

If he's picked up a knock and isn't match fit, you don't risk him. We have 5 forwards, we can use them. Also, we do go 1-0 up - it's literally been the talking point of the match.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps he didn't hear Klopp's explanation of why he wasn't playing?

decosabute:

--- Quote from: gazzalfc on September 30, 2023, 10:22:31 pm ---Always trust Neil to make everyone feel better

--- End quote ---

Yeah it was a great piece of writing. Not for the first time recently either.

red_Mark1980:
At times like this, it can be really difficult liking football and reminding myself what the point is.

As a red living in Birmingham it's increasingly fucking terrible. The content has helped hugely. As ever I think Atko could talk me into scrapping with my Gran.

Let's fucking win this league. Up the reds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version