The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5596/5820) > >>

Big Bamber:

--- Quote from: decosabute on March 17, 2023, 10:00:39 pm ---Not strictly TAW-related (though TAW-adjacent), but I just started listening to the Late Tackle - Gareth Roberts and Paul Cope's podcast. What I've heard so far is great - two interesting and funny guys just chatting about everything and nothing basically. It works because they sound (to me at least) like people who you'd want to go for a pint with. Robbo is sorely missed on the Wrap and I wish Cope was on more often too.

Definitely think "Talking Shite" would've been a better title though  ;D

--- End quote ---

Agreed - especially when the Reds etc. is all a bit crap. One thing: it is The Late Challenge Podcast. 

decosabute:

--- Quote from: Big Bamber on March 20, 2023, 05:16:44 pm ---Agreed - especially when the Reds etc. is all a bit crap. One thing: it is The Late Challenge Podcast.

--- End quote ---

Sorry! Dumb of me - have edited.

Still say it should be called 'Talking Shite'.

Fitzy.:
Am I being a party-pooper by pointing out that ‘oeuvre’ isn’t ‘egg’ in French?

Or have I got it wrong?

afc tukrish:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on March 21, 2023, 07:53:17 pm ---Am I being a party-pooper by pointing out that ‘oeuvre’ isn’t ‘egg’ in French?

Or have I got it wrong?

--- End quote ---

Fair enouef

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on March 21, 2023, 07:53:17 pm ---Am I being a party-pooper by pointing out that ‘oeuvre’ isn’t ‘egg’ in French?

Or have I got it wrong?

--- End quote ---

You're not working hard enouef to see it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version