The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5494/5842) > >>

Alisson Wonderland:
Does anyone know what Neil's problem is with James Richardson and Totally Football?  It's been mentioned as a throwaway comment a few times now and, as a fan of both, I don't like the bad feeling ;D  :P

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: Alisson Wonderland on October  4, 2022, 04:10:20 pm ---Does anyone know what Neil's problem is with James Richardson and Totally Football?  It's been mentioned as a throwaway comment a few times now and, as a fan of both, I don't like the bad feeling ;D  :P

--- End quote ---
Also does anyone know what Southgate has said about Trent that has irked Neil so much?

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on October  4, 2022, 04:31:12 pm ---Also does anyone know what Southgate has said about Trent that has irked Neil so much?

--- End quote ---

Along the lines of "Trippiers all round game is better"

Fitzy.:

--- Quote from: Alisson Wonderland on October  4, 2022, 04:10:20 pm ---Does anyone know what Neil's problem is with James Richardson and Totally Football?  It's been mentioned as a throwaway comment a few times now and, as a fan of both, I don't like the bad feeling ;D  :P

--- End quote ---
James Richardson has been interviewed on TAW...or have I dreamt that?

I remember Richardson mentioning TAW a few years ago. He'd hosted a podcast awards and Richardson made a kind of sarcastic remark about the TAW guys who collected their award. Something about them being "confident" or something.

Alisson Wonderland:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on October  5, 2022, 11:47:36 am ---James Richardson has been interviewed on TAW...or have I dreamt that?

I remember Richardson mentioning TAW a few years ago. He'd hosted a podcast awards and Richardson made a kind of sarcastic remark about the TAW guys who collected their award. Something about them being "confident" or something.

--- End quote ---
I'm sure I've heard Neil on TFS too within the last couple of years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version