The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5493/5567) > >>

LallanaInPyjamas:
The Pink was definitely something. I actually have sympathy with Kev's growing frustration throughout it. Anyone who doesn't think that there's a better player than Henderson out there for us is a moron who deserves shouting at, frankly. That's just child-like bias.

Post match pint's ending was glorious too.

red_Mark1980:
Kev Walsh was practically unlistenable.

He's a right to be frustrated and I don't necessarily disagree with his points.

The way he spoke to Andy (I think) was nothing short of disgraceful. I certainly wouldn't have stood for it.

Crosby Nick:
Havenít listened to any post match or review stuff from the Brighton game. Not sure I want to. In a ďitís not you, itís meĒ kind of way. Used to enjoy the bad result pods sometimes as a bit of therapy but struggling with it at the moment. Iíll be glory hunting my way back on the bandwagon soon enough hopefully.

Damian V:
Enjoyed the Pink. Pretty heated, but nothing wrong with that. Nice change up of the sometimes too laissez-faire when we perform really poorly.

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on October  3, 2022, 12:17:50 pm ---Havenít listened to any post match or review stuff from the Brighton game. Not sure I want to. In a ďitís not you, itís meĒ kind of way. Used to enjoy the bad result pods sometimes as a bit of therapy but struggling with it at the moment. Iíll be glory hunting my way back on the bandwagon soon enough hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Maybe avoid the Pink, but Neil hosting the PMP, I did find therapeutic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version