The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5491/5567) > >>

ljycb:
Just noticed I had 8.00 in my PayPal account, so thought Id jump back on the audio subscription. Feels good to be back!

craiglfc7:

--- Quote from: ljycb on September 28, 2022, 10:42:10 pm ---Just noticed I had 8.00 in my PayPal account, so thought Id jump back on the audio subscription. Feels good to be back!

--- End quote ---

Yess 👊

If you scroll back on the app there's The Evolution of Analytics with Rory Smith, The Season So Far Review, Liverpool's Midfield - Past, Present, Future that were all popular and then the Bundesliga Latest was really interesting on Sadio Mane & Bellingham!

ljycb:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on September 30, 2022, 10:55:23 am ---Yess 👊

If you scroll back on the app there's The Evolution of Analytics with Rory Smith, The Season So Far Review, Liverpool's Midfield - Past, Present, Future that were all popular and then the Bundesliga Latest was really interesting on Sadio Mane & Bellingham!

--- End quote ---

Nice one, Craig. Thats boxed me off and should take me through to finishing work for the weekend!

Schmohawk:
I for one am glad Mr Rob Gutmann is back to overview the ass off the next month.

decosabute:
"The elephant in the room is that United are shite"

No David Mooney, the elephant in the room is that your club are 100% fake and killing football, and you refuse to acknowledge it, and pretend they're 100% legit.

I know he's reasonable enough on the football stuff, but it's like the fan equivalent of Eddie Howe - absolutely no intention of discussing what, and who, has brought City to where they are, and continually talking about the club as though they've earned their success and its completely natural they're at the top. I know I can't expect the guy to wollow in misery and apologise, but honestly, no countenancing of the reality at all? - that does my head in. Even that absolute weapon Ste Tudor was more willing to discuss their ownership.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version